without worry

A few hours later and after both hermione and draco had finished reading their books

Hay dray what do you think will happen to harry? Hermone asked looking worried at draco, draco smiled at the use of her nickname for him he then started to think what would happen to harry after all that he did attack royalty so he would be in a lot of trouble. Well i suppose he would be in trouble with the ministry but to be honest i'm not all that sure, but i'm sure that he is safe but we can ask the minister of magic about it tomorrow if you want to? Draco asked as he was standing up to stretch and get a different book to read. Yes i would like to do that tomorrow dray thank you. Hermione said with a massive smile on her face and a glimore of hope in her eye. Ok then mione that's what we will do then. Draco said as he left the room and headed towards the library.

With Dumbledore in his office

Why would harry do this and why would he be so angry and aggressive all of a sudden and for what reason? Dumbledore asked himself as he sat at his desk and was going through the paperwork that he had to fill in and all because harry was angry. Dumbledore couldn't figure out why harry wanted revenge on draco and hermione what did they do to him? I wonder i really do wonder i will have to ask them in the morning after all it is Saturday tomorrow so there aren't any lessons. He again said out loud to himself.

A/N

hay guys sorry that this chapter is again a short one. im slowly getting there in writing up what it is that i have written.  thank you for reading and dont forget to vote and comment.