should we worry?

Back with draco and hermione in their dorms.

Hay draco do you think that we should be worried about ronald coming back and trying something else? Hermione asked with worry in her voice. Hermione don't worry for now we put him in the icu at st mungoes and it's been a few weeks so i dont think hes going to try anything at the moment but we still have to be careful and be on the lookout for anything. Draco replied with a loving tone with a bit of worry in his voice. Yes i know that it's been a few weeks but that's what worries me, the whole time he was at school he hated us and was being a dick to us every chance he got. Hermione said while looking up from her book that she was reading at the moment. I know mione but even if he was planning something he would need help to do anything and even then it wont work ok. Draco said walking back to the sofa and sat down to carry on reading. They then continued to read their books until 1'oclock in the morning, that's when they went to bed and fell asleep in each others arms.

A/N

hay again a short chapter sorry and i'm sorry if the story is getting boring for you guys like i have said before i don't really know what i am doing. thank you for reading don't forget to vote and comment.