to potions class

With draco and hermione walking back to there common room

Draco ,thank you for that he was starting to get annoying and I was starting to get mad and I know that it's important that we stay calm but you also took a risk back there not only did you almost take out ron but you almost took out the students around you with your wings but I am still thankful for you doing it. hermione said to draco as the long walk to their common room but they like to make it fun so that it doesn't get awkwardly quiet. Draco looked up at hermione and gave her a look that was telling her that he was going to start running but before draco had even started running she had already started flying ahead of him so he had to catch up to her so he started to run faster and before he had realised they had gotten back to their common room so they got their stuff for their first lesson which just so happened to be potions with snape so they hurried off to the classroom down in the dungeons.

When they both got to snape's classroom they were the first ones there so they both sat at draco's desk got there stuff out and waited for the class to begin and about five minutes later the rest of the class started to fill in but not before draco managed to push the desks behind his back so that him and hermione had space for their wings and also so that they won't hurt anyone with their wings or hurt their wings. After the rest of the class came in and sat down after minutes later snape came in with his robe billowing behind him, he took his wand out and made a cauldron appear out of thin air he then stood at the front of the classroom and began class.

A/N

i really am getting there this chapter is a little bit longer than the last chapter im sorry .