trouble in deference against the dark arts

Snap turned to look at draco and hermione and softened his facial expression as he looked at them. Now if that useless piece of flesh bugs you again come and find me but i know that you two can look after yourselves and each other now off you go, was all that he said to them he then went back to his desk, as they both muttered a thank you at him then left the room and headed to the great hall as that is where they have to go since they only go to a few lessons and the next class they were going to was defense against the dark arts with professor lupin and even if there was going to be trouble in that class, well that wasn't going to be a problem because they were with more than half of there pack is going to be with them and it's a wolf's instinct to protect their alphas then there pack,so they will be safe but even without them they would still be safe.

Time skip to defence against the dark arts.

Hermione and draco were waiting side by side as the students that are in there pack entered the class room then walked over to them and created a protective barrier around draco and hermione and waited for the rest of the class to arrive. After the rest of the class had arrived professor lupin came in but a minute after he arrived ron strolled into the room looking like he just didn't care and that it didn't matter that he had just walked into class a few minutes late, he then just strolled over to where the pack had surrounded draco and hermione he then noticed that the people that were all around them were part of their pack and that he wasn't going to be able to get to hermione even if he really tried. What are the freaks so scared that they need other people to protect them now do they or are they not as powerful as they say they are?! Ron basically shouted out while looking towards draco and hermione, along with the people that were surrounding them, and the room went quiet as they were waiting for what was going to happen next. What ron hadn't realised was that professor lupin was in the room and as he was shouting, the professor had come up behind ron and he was looking extremely pissed,he looked more that pissed he looked like he was about to explode with anger but why was he so pissed, yes he should be angry at ron for shouting and making a rude comment but he shouldn't be so angry well there's an answer that is right in front of your face but you will have to wait to find out. Mr weasley what do you think you are doing not only shouting at other members of the class that are not only stronger than you but are also more important than you but you were also being rude to them and calling them names, Now explain yourself NOW! Professor lupin said to him scaring him in the process, as he was still trying to keep calm. After ron had put back on his 'I don't care' face he decided to answer the professors demands but he didnt think before he started to speak. Well ..... If you must know professor i did it because they are freaks because not only are they only part of the abominations called wolf-bloods but there blood has been mixed along with angles blood so that makes them freaks and abominations even more so than filthy mudbloods and granger there is also a mudblood. At that point the professor had now lost his mind and was now pissed off and what happened next surprised and scared everyone in the room except for the angelic wolfbloods and their pack because everyone had now just found out who did the reply howl that they heard that morning when they forced their pack to change and it also explains why he wasn't sat with the professors that morning. Professor lupin's eyes were glowing bright yellow and his teeth became his canines and he became protective of his alphas. How would you know how strong they are you aren't apart of this, you don't know how strong you have to be able to survive this long with that kind of power flowing through your veins and not only that but learn to control it all in such a short amount of time, or manage to keep calm enough to not let that power over power you and control you Now do you Mr weasley?!. The professor shouted at ron with a growl in his voice as he spoke to ron and it looked like he was scaring ron and he most probably was since none of the students except for the ones that needed to know, knew that he is apart of the pack and that was because he wasn't sat in the great hall when the others were revealed. After a little while of the professor raging at ron, the professor all of a sudden went quiet and he looked like he was submitting to something in the and the room went quiet and all that could be heard was a low growl. The low growl was coming from draco as if he was telling the professor to calm down and he was because otherwise lupin would end up going out of control then if that were to happen then they would have to do more than just growl at him to get him to calm down but atleast that wasn't the case and they don't have to get too involved. After that all happened ron was sent to Dumbledore's office and they didn't see him again until dinner in the great hall later that day.

A/N

how was that chapter? i don't really know if i'm doing this correctly but thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment.