The Growl And The Rush

Both professors sat there unfazed  by Harrys outburst because as Harry was shouting he didn't notice professor dumbledore come in and stand behind him and he was waiting for the chance to explain a little bit of the situation but just as opened his mouth to speak to speak to the young harry potter,the screams turned into loud aggressive  growling that was getting louder and louder and dumbledore knew exactly what and who it was coming from so he had to get harry out and fast so that the two remaining professors could and not have to worry about getting harry to safety so he had to think fast before something bad happens or someone could get hurt. Mr potter if you would please come with me back to my office where i will explain what i can at the moment but the rest will be told when i tell the whole school so please come with and quickly. As dumbledore started talking harry was startled by his appearance but also stopped listening to the old professor when he had noticed that the screaming had stopped and instead he could hear growling and now he was getting even more curious about what was happening but he could hear it getting louder and louder and he decided to listen to dumbledore again and he heard to go to his office so even though he wanted to know what it was that was happening he could hear the worry and concern in his voice so he decided that he would go with his head master to know what it was that was happening even if it wasn't all of it But at least he would know a bit of whatever it is that is happening. OK I will go with you but you have tell me what is happening to hermione because if you don't then I will just come back here to look for the answers to my questions and I don't think for some reason you want me or anyone else to come back here until whatever it is that is happening here is over so I will come to your office. And with that they quickly left the hospital wing along with professor mcgonagall and professor snape quickly following behind but they kept out of sight so that harry didn't get suspicious now you're probably thinking well why don't they use a disillusionment charm Well it’s because they can't they can't because they were in such a rush to get out that they left there wands in the  hospital wing so they can't do magic until they get them back.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'm sorry that it's bad

Bye for now my little wolf  cubs