For Love~ [Taekook Texts]

Autorstwa TheTaeBTSLover

"Daddy, I'm horny~💦🍆🍑 👅" "Baby I'll do anything for love" A texts AU where strangers Kim Taehyung and Jeo... Więcej

Introduction
1. Horny
2. Gazillion Notifications
3. 69 year old pedo ;)
4. Cum is better
5. Mutual Feelings
6. Baby Boy
7. Cuddle
8. 31st February
9. Pickup Line
10. Destiny
11. Flattering Adjectives
12. Personal Netflix
13. Bullshit
14. Gucci and Versace
15. Sugar Daddy
16. Soulmate Culture
17. Directions to your heart
18. Reward
19. Sleeve Tattoo
20. Forever
21. Beautiful and Ethereal
22. Stalking
23. Gucci Model
24. Daddy
25. Never
26. Angel
27. Ice cream
28. Scared
29. Simping
30. Unfair
31. Sneaky
32. Hallway
33. Detention
34. Bestfriend
35. Date
36. Loud
37. Confident Booster
38. Anniversary
39. Special
40. Shy
41. Delicious
42. Blush
43. Red
45. Sleeping beauty
46. Kisses and Love
47. Trust
48. Blind in Love
49. My Love
50. Best Night
51. Piggy Back
52. New Year Resolution
53. Time Flies
54. Promise
55. Open Book
56. Safe
57. Smitten
58. Hesitant
59. Impossible
60. All Yours
61. Lust
62. Snuggle
63. Tears
64. Together
65. Broken
66. Strange
67. Tease
68. Orphan
69. Butterflies
70. Lover
71. Surprise
72. Comfort
73. Intrusion
74. Insecure
75. Mountains
76. Love
77. Family
78. Friends
79. Sorry
80. Selfish
81. Cheating
82. Evil
83. Worry
84. Bad feeling
85. Stay
86. Tense
87. For Love
88. Money
89. Tired
90. Rejection
91. Big Day
92. Euphoria
93. Jealous
94. One and Only
95. Diamond
96. Nerve-Wracking
97. Proposal
98. Laws
99. Unexpected
100. Eternity
Epilogue: Precious
Requested Chapter 1. Morning Sex
Requested Chapter 2: Day Off
Author's note: New Book!!
Author's note
Author's Note

44. Home

4.4K 143 18
Autorstwa TheTaeBTSLover

It had been 10 minutes since Taehyung and Jungkook had lied down and Jungkook had started hugging Taehyung. At first, Taehyung kept his eyes open and his body had stiffened up. But, as time passed and he got more used to the feeling of Jungkook holding him and his soft breath on his neck, Taehyung melted into the touch and closed his eyes, cherishing this surreal feeling. 

Now, he opened his eyes to admire Jungkook's beautiful face. He had never gotten the opportunity to look at him this close, he couldn't let it go to waste. He stared with a soft smile as Jungkook breathed steadily. He looked so cute like this, Taehyung just wanted to squish his cheeks.

"Jungkook?" He whispered. When he heard no response, he poked Jungkook's cheek and asked again, "Kookie? Are you asleep?" When he didn't get a reply again, he let out a quiet chuckle. "You really fell asleep huh?" He silently whispered once more. He then roamed his eyes over Jungkook's face. As he did so, his eyes landed on Jungkook's forehead. He gulped as a thought crossed his mind.

'He's sleeping, it wouldn't hurt right?' He thought. After making his decision, he slowly leaned closer to Jungkook. He gulped once again when his lips were only a few centimeters away from Jungkook. Then, he gently placed his warm lips on his forehead, leaving a short, chaste kiss there. As soon as he was done, he quickly turned his head and looked away with blushing cheeks. A soft smile playing on his lips. 

What he did not notice was that as soon as he had looked away, Jungkook's eyes had opened wide. He stared at Taehyung with disbelief as he remembered the feeling of his lips on his head. The soft pink shade creeped over his cheeks and ears too and he rapidly closed his eyes as he saw Taehyung beginning to turn his head. Jungkook's heart pounded in his chest as he thought, 'It's been confirmed, he likes me too'.

Then he heard Taehyung's deep yet soft voice calling out to him. 

"Jungkookie," Taehyung whispered as he slightly shook Jungkook.

"Wake up" He said.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, acting drowsy to show Taehyung that he was 'sleeping'. But when he did, he found himself looking directly into Taehyung's almond eyes. Their faces not more than 10cms apart. As they looked at each other, not being able to look away, Jungkook couldn't resist and said, "You're beautiful"

Taehyung gulped and looked away. Jungkook slightly smiled as he unwrapped his arm from around Taehyung. Then, as if he wasn't just hugging Taehyung a second ago, as if Taehyung hadn't kissed his forehead, as if he hadn't just called Taehyung beautiful, as if nothing had happened, he casually spoke, "Tae, I'm exhausted, I really don't want to do this but if we don't, we wouldn't be able to finish it. What do you think?"

Taehyung, pushing the memories of everything that just happened to the back of his head to think about it later at night and to prevent himself from being shy and stuttering said, "Yeah, I think we should continue, we have to"

"Ugh yeah, let's do it then" Jungkook said as he got up and fixed his hair, Taehyung following him.

|3 HOURS LATER, 10:00 p.m.|

"Oh my God, it's 10 already?!" Taehyung exclaimed as he saw his phone for the first time since they started the assignment.

"Wow we've been working on this shit for 6 hours" Jungkook said as he cracked his knuckles and stretched his body to release the built up tension. 

He then proceeded to look at Taehyung staring at his phone. When he noticed an unhappy frown contouring his face, he worriedly asked, "What happened Tae? All good? Why do you look sad?"

Taehyung looked up with a pout as he said, "My parents have gone out for the weekend. I'm going to be alone at home."

"Oh" Jungkook responded. As he looked away, a thought lingered over his head. He was super unsure of whether he should voice it out or not but spontaneously decided to do it anyway, "Tae," He called out to Taehyung in a soft voice.

"Why don't you just stay here for the night?" He asked, hesitation evident in his voice as he shyly scratched the back of his head. "It's so late already and you'll anyway have to come here tomorrow to finish the assignment so why not just not go?" He finished as he looked at Taehyung with expectant eyes only to see the boy looking at him with wide eyes.

Taehyung looked down as he pondered over the question. He didn't want to refuse the offer. Not only would he get company for the night he would otherwise spend alone, he would also get to spend more time with Jungkook and whatever Jungkook said was actually very logical. It would be foolish for him to go into an empty house when he could just stay at the place he needed to be the next day anyway. 

"Yeah sure, I mean, I really don't want to stay alone" Taehyung said with his puppy eyes. Jungkook immediately broke into his bunny smile as he cooed at Taehyung's cuteness.

"Gosh Tae, your cuteness is gonna kill me one day" He said as he dramatically clutched his heart. 

"Shut up" Taehyung said as he chuckled.

"I'm gonna quickly use the loo and come back" Jungkook said as he got up from the bed.

"Hm okay, I'll just text my parents telling them I'm staying here" Taehyung said as he began to type the message.

A minute or two later, Jungkook exited the washroom and began speaking, "What do you want to eat TaeBear?"

"I don't know, are we going to cook or what?" He asked.

"I can cook for my baby" Jungkook said as he sat down unnecessarily close to Taehyung. Taehyung looked down to hide his obvious blush from him. 

"You can cook?" Taehyung asked, still looking down. Jungkook hooked his index finger beneath Taehyung's chin as he made him look at him again. "Yes, what do you want me to cook for you?" He asked, almost whispering.

"The f-fastest thing you can make" Taehyung whispered back.

Jungkook suddenly got up, threw his hands in the air as he excitedly exclaimed, "We're eating Ramen TaeTae!"

Taehyung broke into a laugh as he shook his head. 

Around 5 minutes later, the two bestfriends were in the kitchen. Taehyung stirred the pot of ramen and Jungkook fished through drawers to grab a pair of bowls and chopsticks for them. Once he was done, he leaned back against the counter and stared at Taehyung's back with a smile. Then, as if a bulb just lit in his head, an idea popped into his brain. 

"Tae," He began speaking.

"Yeah?" Taehyung replied.

"You know I have this really strange kind of sickness," Jungkook said. Taehyung turned to look at him with furrowed eyebrows and a mixed expression of worry and confusion.

Jungkook continued, "and the only cure for it is a hug" Taehyung's worried expression dissolved into a slight smile.

"You're the only person around," Jungkook kept up with his act as he looked around in the house.

"so, can I get a hug?" He finished.

Taehyung snorted, "Should've just directly asked for a hug instead of wasting time Jeon" 

"Yes or No?" Jungkook asked, slightly laughing.

"Obviously yes" Taehyung said as he stopped stirring and started to turn around. As he did, Jungkook took a hold of his arms and turned him so he faced the pot again, "No no, stay like this" He said as he did so. Taehyung turned around with a puzzled expression.

Then, he felt Jungkook's strong, warm arms wrap around his waist. Jungkook held him tight as he pulled his body against his own. Their bodies flushed together. He then proceeded to rest his chin on Taehyung's shoulder as he slowly started swaying them. 

"Feel much better" He whispered against Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung laughed with red cheeks as he replied, "What happens when no one is around Jungkook? Who do you hug then?"

"Tom the teddy" Jungkook replied, trying to contain his laughter.

"Tom the teddy?!" Taehyung repeated in between loud laughs as he started stirring the ramen again. Jungkook also broke into giggles as he kept his tight hold on Taehyung's waist. Taehyung couldn't stop laughing as he placed his hand on Jungkook's which held them close.

|AN HOUR LATER, 11:30 p.m.|

"That was good ramen man" Taehyung said as he plopped on Jungkook's messy bed.

"Yup, I know" Jungkook said as he repeated Taehyung's action.

The two had just finished eating dinner after chatting on the dining table. 

"Are you going to take a bath before we sleep?" Jungkook asked as got up from the bed.

"Yeah" Taehyung replied. 

"Wanna go now?" Jungkook asked.

"Nah, I'll go after you" Taehyung replied. 

"K, I'll be back in 10" Jungkook said as he entered the bathroom after listening to Taehyung's soft hum.

As promised, after 10 minutes, Taehyung heard the bathroom door open. He instinctively looked up but regretted as soon as he did. In front of him stood a wet Jeon Jungkook with only a towel hanging low on his waist. Water dripped down his muscular body as he started walking towards his wardrobe. The towel hung so loosely around his waist as beads of water droplets contoured his well defined abs. His hair was equally wet, dripping water. Once he reached the wardrobe and turned around, Taehyung choked on his spit. He saw Jungkook raise his arms as he began shuffling through his clothes hanging on the hangers. His biceps flexed as his back muscles stood out. Taehyung had never seen such a muscular back. He never mentioned this, but he was a sucker for muscles. 

He kept staring as he saw Jungkook grab a few articles of clothing. Then, Jungkook turned around and started speaking without looking up, oblivious to Taehyung's mesmerized stare. 

"The closest thing to your size I have is this hoodie and these sweatpants" He said as he finally looked up. On looking up, he noticed Taehyung's red face and flushed expression. He then realized that he was dripping wet and half naked. He smirked as he decided to tease Taehyung more.

With the same smirk, he deepened his voice and spoke in a husky whisper, "Like what you see baby?"

Taehyung felt his face get even hotter and redder if that was possible. Red flags erupted everywhere in his head as he started fiddling around and got up. His mind telling him to leave everything and just shut himself in the bathroom. If Jungkook being wet and half naked wasn't enough, if him smirking and talking in that tone wasn't enough, he also had to call him baby.

Taehyung just walked towards the washroom as he whispered, "I-I'll go now". He quickly shut the door as he heard Jungkook's laugh from outside. He cursed at him as he started removing his clothes. He was just going to step into the hot shower when he heard a knock on the door and Jungkook saying, "You forgot your clothes Tae. Or should I say, my clothes?" Jungkook teased him again. Taehyung facepalmed himself as he unlocked the door, held it a little open and outstretched his hand to take the clothes. A little "Thanks" leaving his lips as he did so. Jungkook didn't leave this opportunity as he purposely held Taehyung's hand for longer than he should have as he gave him the clothes. Taehyung quickly grabbed them and shut the door again.

"Come soon baby" Jungkook said

Taehyung silently screamed in the clothes as he got into the shower. 

Around 15 minutes later, Jungkook heard the bathroom door open as he instantly looked up. He was now dressed as he sat on his now clean bed, and scrolled through his phone. He looked up only to gasp. 

Taehyung had come out with a shy expression wearing his clothes. His clothes hung loosely from his body and he looked even smaller in those big clothes. The hoodie looked so big on him and his sweater paws were the cutest thing. He was looking so adorable in his clothes, Jungkook just wanted to cuddle him. But for Taehyung, he was shy because the clothes he wore smelt of Jungkook. The scent was so prominent, it clouded all around him. He knew he would smell of Jungkook the next day too.

He looked at Jungkook as he asked, "So, where do I sleep?"

Jungkook steadied himself as he tapped the space next to him on his bed, "Right here?"

Taehyung nodded as he got into bed and pulled the blanket over him. Then he realized, Jungkook and him will be sharing the same blanket. 

"Do you want me to a keep a light on?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded his head as he looked up to see a thin line of ceiling lights switch on. The ceiling looked so beautiful.

He turned away from Jungkook as he closed his eyes.

"Goodnight Tae" Jungkook said.

"Goodnight Kookie" He replied.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung's back for about 5 minutes. Taehyung kept fidgeting, tossing and turning. He gently kept his hand on Taehyung's arm.

"Tae, what's wrong? Are you unable to sleep?" He softly asked.

Taehyung turned around as he whispered, "I've never slept in a foreign bed" 

"Should've told me earlier TaeBear, come here" Jungkook said as he urged Taehyung to come closer to him and Taehyung gladly did. Once Jungkook had successfully tucked Taehyung into his chest, he wrapped his arm around him in a tight hug. He whispered over his head, "Feel better now?"

"Yeah" Taehyung simply said but in his head, he thought 'Feels like home'.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thursday Update!!!

I'm sorry for updating late, I had an exam in the morning and have one now in 10 minutes again

I hope you enjoy!!!!

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨❤❤

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

586K 22.5K 73
Taehyung loves his bestfriend Jungkook. "What am I to you?" "You're my everything" started: 07-29-19 ended: 09-14-19
150K 3.5K 16
"Please Hyung, I want to swallow your-" "JEON JUNGKOOK SHUT THE FUCK UP" a taekook fanfic :') smut might be included (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) HIGHEST RANK #3 yon...
6.5M 331K 61
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook runs a Twitter stan account and stumbles upon Taehyung: a flirty, not-so-straight fuckboy. top!taehyung bottom!jungkook...
381K 15.3K 60
In which a not so innocent text changes his life 👆kook 👇tae ships: Taekook, Namjin and Yoonminseok this is purely fictional and doesn't relate to...