My Best Friend the Rockstar (...

By sbergeron16

He's been my best friend for years, but that spark has always been there. We tried dating once before while I... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Author Note - Final
Book 2 in Steel Wolf
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 1-3)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 4 - 6)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 7 - 11)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 12 - 15)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 16 - 18 )
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 19 - 22)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 25-28)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 29-32)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 33-36)
Dimitri POV (Chapter 37-41)
Dimitri POV Chapter 42-45
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 46 - 49)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 50 - 53)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 54 - 57)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 58 - 62)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 63 - 66)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 67 - 69)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 70 - 72)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 73 - 74)

Dimitri's POV (Chapter 23-24)

1.3K 34 6
By sbergeron16

The first chapter of My Client the Rockstar Steel Wolf Book 2 has been posted. Go check it out after this!

The familiar sounds of the alarm clock awakens me, but I lay there for a moment waiting for it to stop so I could get a few more winks of sleep. This was a game I would play, but I never won and this morning was no different. The only positive was having Skylar in my arms once again. 

"Make it stop," she demands against my chest. We were snuggling with her laying practically on top of me while I laid on my back. "Feels like I had just fallen asleep," she complain. Better get use to this because I plan on keeping you up into the early morning hours frequently. Now that I have had a taste of her I can't get enough. My dick is already hard and ready to go, but I have a feeling she's not ready.

A chuckle escapes as a respond. "Because we basically did." Since the alarm clock seems like it's not going to stop anytime soon I reach over shutting it off and resume my position on the bed. Skylar snuggles into me with a sigh and starts to drift back to sleep. I kiss the top of her head. "Come on time to get up." 

"No," she mutters gripping me tighter think that will keep me from leaving the bed. I would love nothing more than staying in bed with her all day, but we have to get up no matter how tempting her nakedness may be. "This is all your fault. Five more minutes." Her statement intrigues me. Glancing at the clock I see we have a few more minutes till we absolutely need to get out of this bed.

"How is this my fault?" I find myself asking her while running my fingers down her back.

"Because." She plainly states. That work might work on her students, but I wasn't a child.

"Because why baby?" She says something incoherent and doesn't elaborate. I rolls my eyes. "You weren't complaining last night. In fact you kept begging me not to stop." She slaps my chest, but it felt more like a tickle. The alarm goes off again. Thankfully I hit snooze instead of shutting it off. "Come on I have you your five minutes. Time to rise and shine. Plus Aubree is going to be here in like an hour."

She springs from the bed glaring at me to the point I was fearing for my life. What the fuck did I say now to gain this kind of reaction from her. "Who the fuck is Aubree?"

My baby is jealous. I could have sworn I mentioned how Aubree is our manager, but maybe I didn't. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to tease her for a bit. "Such language baby." She glares at me even more that I decide teasing her is probably not a good idea. "Aubree is our manager. Remember I said my manager is coming over this morning to help up come up with a plan for introducing you as my girlfriend."  

Her face turns bright red and she gets really quite when she speaks. She even tries to hide her face into my chest. "Yes."

"Was someone jealous?" I ask her even though by her reaction I already know the answer.

"No," she says trying to convince me other wise.

I start to tickle her calling her on her lie. "I think someone was." Through fits of laughing she commands me to please stop, but of course I don't. I was enjoying this too much. "Not till you confess you were jealous."

All too soon she caves to my demands putting an end to the tickle attack. "Fine I was jealous. Happy now?"

Not really I was having fun tickling her and feeling her naked body jump and twitch against my own. "Very," I respond with instead not wanting her to know the trail of my thoughts. I slap her ass while I slip out of bed and get ready to face the day. 

I throw on some clothes and head into the kitchen knowing the first thing Aubree will demand is a cup of coffee. Since I wanted to get back on her good side I decide having it ready will earn me a few brownie points with her.

There is a short precise knock on the door. I glance at the clock and notice she's about fifteen minutes early. Typical Aubree. Years of having strange women trying to get into my room has been peeking through the eye whole to double check Aubree was in fact the one standing outside the door. I see a disgruntled Aubree, but not a single speck of her appearance was out of place.

"Dimitri open the damn door already. I need coffee." Aubree commands rom the other side of the door. Even though I was fearful of facing her wrath I open the door because I know the longer I leave her out there the worse it will be for me. She walks directly passed me and takes up residence at the kitchen island.

She stares down her nose at me and I could see her wheels turning behind her eyes. "Aubree don't start." She lets out an unladylike snort, but remains silent. I notice her eyeing the coffee maker and lets out a sigh when she sees the coffee is not ready.

"You owe me mister," she grumbles. I flash her one of my smiles that usually get me out of trouble with the ladies, but I don't get the response I had been hoping for. Instead she rolls her eyes at me. "You know your charm won't work on me." 

I definitely remember that for the first few months she was with us we all were trying to get into our sexy as hell manager's pants. None of us succeeded and I'm grateful for that because she might not be with us now. The thought of not having Aubree as out manager doesn't sit will with me.

Aubree draws my attention back on her by poking me in the chest and I fight the urge to rub the spot she poked. "Making me fly back to Chicago." Was she really still complaining?

"Aubree..." I say wanting to get her attention on the task at hand and not on lecturing me.

"Don't you dare Aubree me." Seems there is no distracting her from her mission. "I may work for you mister, but I have no problem putting you in your place. I could have been curled up in bed this morning for once." She whines. "But no I had to find myself on a plane back to Chicago as the ass crack of stupid." The rant only stops because she becomes lost in her own thoughts.

I decide to change tactics when I hear that the coffee pot is done. "All I was going to do was offer you some coffee," I explain reaching for three mugs because I know Skylar is lurking in the hallway watching Aubree and my exchange.

"Sure you were." Aubree leans back in her chair and studies me with her gaze. "Where is this girl of yours anyways?" She then reaches into her bag and sets her computer on the counter.

Not wanting Aubree to know Skylar is actually spying on us I tell a little white lie. "She's getting dressed. At least I hope she is. Last time I saw her she was still laying in bed."

Without looking up from her computer Aubree gripes her displeasure, "grand another diva." Maybe telling Aubree she was still in bed not such a good idea on my part. "Why do you guys to this to me?" I raise a brow listening to her rant. She must be stressed because Aubree isn't one to usually complain so much. Wonder what Madison did now. "I swear you find the most obnoxious women to just try my patience." No. Maybe. Yes? Shit. "If I didn't love you guys as much as I do I would drop you as clients."

She knows I know she's one hundred percent bluffing. We all formed a special bond when she became our manager. Aubree put up with a lot from us because we were her last chance, but because of that in the end it only made us closer. Walking away from us never was and never will be an option for her. The only way she would leave Steel Wolf was if we ever retired from music. 

"You would never," I tell her faking shock trying to get a laugh out of her.

Aubree responds to my theatrics by rolling her eyes and saying, "sad, but true. But Dimitri can't any of you for once find someone actually worth your time. Not to mention someone I can get along with." I can't wait for her to meet Skylar I have this nagging feeling they are going to become quick friends, which will make my life so much easier. I've heard about how managers sometimes run off significate others. Granted Aubree would never do that on purpose. 

Wanting to lighten the mood and make her see Skylar even more in a positive light I ask, "remember the last girl Tray got serious with?" I begin filling up the coffee mugs knowing Aubree has been salivating waiting for hers. 

"Please don't remind me," she says while pretending to bang her head on her computer. "That girl was a complete nightmare. I always made sure I was never left in a room with her longer than I had needed to be and was so thankful the day he finally ended things with her."

"We all were," I remind her sliding a mug in her direction. She picks up the mug and takes a deep breath of it before taking a sip and returning to her computer. I don't understand how she has no eye problems from the amount of time is is staring at one screen or another. 

"How did you meet this one anyway," she continues without waiting for an answer, but that's Aubree for you. "I'm assuming at the concert. Why want to go public for someone you only met days ago?" 

Does she not remember all the leg work I made her do for Skylar? After all of that why would I be dating some random chick I met at a concert? The women we pick up at concerts are good for one thing only. Aubree must really be off her game to forget such an import detail. Skylar. 

"Not to mention bringing her on tour." Is she still talking? Apparently she's too focused on her computer to realize I'm only half paying attention to her. "Dimitri I thought you were smarter than this. Out of all of you I thought you were the smarter one of the group. Now I'm not so sure."

Woah now! Let's not bring my intelligence into all of this. I am a guy after all and sometimes my smaller brain wins out over my larger brain. When that happens I can not be held accountable for my actions. Looking back I really have made some poor decisions when I let my dick lead the way. I shutter remembering some of the women I woke up next to after I got way to drunk the night before. 

"Aubree," I say her name wanting to pull her from her rambling and refocus her attention. "I promise you I'm still the smarter one. And come on Aubree I thought you were smarter than this." Her death glare over her computer has be rethinking my last sentence. I do believe I have just inserted my foot into my mouth. Usually this is something Tray and Mason do frequently. Note to self tread very carefully with the angry lady. I need her help.

"What are you trying to say Dimitri?" She seethes.  "And remember I left a nice warm bed early this morning to be here for you. So tread lightly." Yep Dimitri you've gone and angered the beast. Wonder if my will is up to date?

I adjust me tone to be as soothing as I can make it. "All I was trying to say was do you really think I would call you out here to go public with someone I just met. When have I ever done something like that before." I add the last part hoping my past actions will remind her that I'm not the band member she needs these worries about. Plus now she won't have to worry about me and other women ever again. Skylar is it for me. 

She narrows her eyes at me, "you haven't." Shit I might not make it to my wedding day. Aubree might murder me right here in the kitchen.

"Plus you will finally get your answer as to why I added Chicago to the tour and why I've been making strange request." I say wanting to bring out Aubree's curiosity. 

"I will still hold judgment till I meet her," she tells me returning to her typing. I can feel the stress leave my body over my encounter with Aubree. Maybe she isn't as mad as I thought.

Skylar's voice joins us while she walks around the corner finally joining us after Aubree gave me a tongue lashing, "if it helps for me to score some positive points I've known him before he ever became famous." She tells Aubree and walks directly into my arms. She holds out her hand to Aubree, "hello I'm Skylar."

Aubree runs her judgmental gaze over Skylar and then all of the pieces of the puzzle fall together, "wait a minute are you the Skylar?" She adds an emphasis to the word the. 

"I sure hope so," she states in confusion before turning to glare and shove me. What is it today with the female population? Or is it be mad at Dimitri day? And this time I wasn't even the one to say anything stupid. "Unless you know another Skylar?"

"Nope just you babe," I say kissing her nose. This seems to please her because a ghost of a smile graces her lips. Another crisis adverted. 

"Then yes I am the Skylar," she proclaims returning her eyes to Aubree, who has yet to look away from Skylar. I can feel the hair on the back of my neck stand on edge. Maybe this isn't going to go well.

Aubree rises from her stool and joins us on our side of the counter reminding me of a lioness talking her pray. I have the urge to grab Skylar and make a made dash for the bedroom. Not for sex, but safety.  Aubree runs her eyes over Skylar's appearance taking in every little detail. "Is this normal attire?" She asks with a raised brow. I stand there frozen not sure what to do.

Skylar glances down at her clothing choice in confusion. Personally I prefer her with nothing, but the pubic frowns upon public nudity. Plus the thought of other men seeing does not make me happy. "My job requires me to dress professionally so when I don't have to I chose not to." She stammers then says with more confidence, "but I do know how to clean up."

Aubree jerks Skylar from my arms and proceeds to walk around Skylar eyeing her from every direction. What in the world is she doing? Aubree has never done this to the women we have brought around. Why is she doing this to Skylar? Maybe she realizes Skylar is different. But she has no right to treat Skylar the way she currently is.

"Aubree," I state in a chilling voice with my fists clenched at my side. Enough was enough. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Just seeing what we are working with." Aubree returns to her seat and closes her computer as though nothing odd had just taken place. Before speaking she takes a drink of coffee and bestows a bright smile. Making me want to hide Skylar behind to protect her. Aubree is losing her mind. Time for a new manager.

"Does my physically appearance meet your approval?" My Skylar asks standing up to Aubree's discrete bullying. 

"You are very pretty. Extremely so might I add and I'm sure in dress clothes you could pass as a model." I stand there stunned over the words I hear flowing out of Aubree's mouth. She was paying someone a complement. I felt the need to check and make sure this was really Aubree and not an imposter. Aubree rolls her eyes. "Dimitri don't look so shocked. Obviously you aren't blind hence why you are with her." I wasn't shocked by the statement only shocked because she said it.

"Of course I know she's gorgeous. I'm just shocked by you because I don't remember you ever saying anything nice to any of the women we've been with." I tell her once I recover from my shock over her words. Am I in another dimension? 

"Dimitri you pay me to be quick witted and as soon as she said her name all of the pieces of the puzzle clicked into place. You have highly spoken of Skylar for years. The added concert, the strange request and now standing here with her not hard to figure out how important she is." She shrugs her shoulders, "I figure playing nice is the way to go." 

And right there is another reason we have kept Aubree as our manager. She is smart. Through the years she has always been able to see through the bull shit. Sure didn't start out that way, but she learned fast.

Skylar claims one of the mugs and takes a drink, "so what's the next move?" Thankfully Skylar isn't one to hold a grudge against someone. 

"Well first I have some questions for you," Aubree reopens her computer. "What is your occupation?" And so the interrogation begins. At least she waiting till Skylar had some caffeine in her. 

"I'm a teacher."

She nods her head while typing, "perfect. Thank God someone with an education and positive job choice. I'm also going to assume because of your profession all of your social media is clean. At least since you've been teaching?"

"Actually since I got on social media because I've always known I wanted to be a teacher and figured the smart actions to take was to always only post things I would be okay with a boss seeing."

This entire interaction takes another surprising turn when Aubree confesses.  "You are now officially my favorite significant other out of all my clients." What in the actual fuck is going on? Discreetly I eye the room checking for hidden cameras. We must be on one of those prank realty t.v shows. "Skylar you have no idea how much easier you have just made my job. Now I don't have to spend anytime going through everything and deleting stuff."

"Happy to help." They smile at each other and I already see the friendship forming. I know there is such thing as love at first sight, but friendship at first sight?

"Family situation?" Aubree inquires, but instead of answering the question Skylar eyes me with a raised brow. "Look I get it I can come across abrasive, but the more I know the easier all of this will be. Plus if we can get ahead of anything considered negative before the press then we have control." I fight the urge to bang my head against the nearest wall. Didn't think it would be like this.

"Okay. I'm an only child and my parents are still happily married. In fact they still live in my childhood home."

"All positives. Friends?"

"I have a few close friends."

"With you being a teacher I'm guessing you have never gotten in trouble with the law."

"Correct other than a couple of speeding tickets." I can tell with each question Skylar grows more and more stressed. 

"Is there anything else I should know?" 

That was the question I was most afraid of Aubree asking. There is only one event in Skylar's past that I know of that the press would eat her alive with if they knew. But this is her decision to tell Aubree or not. I will support her in whatever decision she decides to make. If she tells her I will be there to wipe away the tears I know that will fall and if she doesn't I'll be there to pick up the pieces if the press finds out. I really hope she decides to tell Aubree though. Always better to be in front of something then behind it.

Aubree picking up on the fact there is something hardens her eyes to Skylar, "okay." But she must see something that causes her demeanor to change and her tone to become lighter. "Can you please tell me about it?"

Skylar takes a deep breath and I notice a slight tremor in her hands, but she begins her story. "I met him in my last year at school. We hadn't been dating all that long when his job was transferred out of state. He first tried to convince me to drop out of school and move with him. Thankfully I was smart enough to stand strong and say no."

Anger courses through my blood at the thought over this asshole asking her to drop out of school when he fucking knew how important finishing was to her.

"We did the long distance for awhile and as each month that passed the closer and closer I was getting to graduating. He kept telling me how we should get married and then I could move to be with him. Finally he had worn me down and I said yes. Even though I knew this was not a good decision."

My inner jealously spikes at the mention of her marrying someone else. I know I have no right to feel that way. I was the one who was dragging my feet because I wanted to play rock star. If only I had claimed her as mine back then. She never would have had to go through the shit she did. I failed her. 

Skylar stops taking I can see the darkness staining her eyes. I clench my teeth knowing the worse was yet to come. Fuck! I wish she would give me the fuckers name and location I would love nothing more then to pay him a little visit. He deserves nothing less for the wait he treated Skylar. But didn't you hurt her my inner voice reminds me. 

Skylar picks up her mug and walks towards the windows. By the stiffness in her back I can tell she desires some space before she continues. Aubree sends me worried glances and we have a silent conversation.

Skylar returns her attention to us and I study her waiting for the cue to tell me I can approach. "We made plans to tie the knot when I had spring break. Deep down I was on the fence about it all that I didn't even tell any of my close friends. I was so afraid of how they would respond. He some how got a month off from work and flew out for the wedding. We went to the court house and got married. Only a couple of days passed before the mental abuse started."

And there my cue. Her legs start to wobble and I'm afraid she is going to fall, but before I can get to her she takes a seat on the couch. I sit down next to her and wrap an arm around her needing to feel her next to me. Needing to remind myself she is safe and with me, not him. I push back my need to punch a wall Skylar needs me more. 

"I won't go into details because I'm not sure the stability I have found will be able to handle going back through everything. Just know things got really bad. I have never been so thankful for someone to leave. I know everything only lasted about a month, but you would be surprised how much damage can be done in a short period of time."

I kiss the side of her head and she snuggles closer to me. One of the best feelings in the works having her in my arms. She continues her story. "Being the person I am I was going to try and make our marriage work. I never wanted to look back and wonder what if. So I tried, but the abuse continued over the phone. What brought everything to a head was the face he never called me on my graduation day."

She break out into hysterical laughter causing me to form a worried frown on my lips. "Hell his intermate family came to my graduation to support me, but he couldn't even be bothered to call. When he did finally call he told me that he tried to cheat on me, but the reason why she didn't was because he was married. Right then and there I decided I wanted a divorce. I was so young and didn't need this shit. I deserved to be happy. So the next day I filed. Since the marriage was so short and we didn't have any shared assists the divorce was surprisingly easy."

Thank God for that. I'm so grateful she was strong enough to walk away from the relationship instead of remaining. If she was still married to the shit head I would have swooped in and kidnapped her. Because I don't care how much she would be pretending to be happy I know deep down she would be miserable. 

She rests her head on my shoulder seeking comfort. I run my hands up and down her arms whispering words of comfort. I sense Skylar leaving my arms and I glace at her to discover her gaze is fixed on a sobbing Aubree. Fuck me. She goes leaves my arms feeling empty to go wrap Aubree in hers and offer Aubree comfort. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

"I'm sorry." Aubree sobs wiping her eyes. "No one should have to live through that."

"Thanks. As much as it sucked the experience made me stronger. I'm grateful I got out before being in it for years. Some women never escape." Skylar is so strong. My heart swells with even more love for my tigress. She refuses to let life knock her down. I must have done something worthwhile in a past life to have been gifted with this amazing women's love.

Needing her close to me I leave the couch agree with Aubree. "Me too," I says wrapping my arms around her and kissing the back of my head. "She didn't even tell me about any of it till after the divorce." I try to hide the sting in my voice. When it come to her hiding the entire situation from me I didn't know if I was more angry or hurt. But this happened awhile ago and anger that may have once been there has since been laid to rest. Not all I want to do is comfort her.

Aubree breaks the spell surrounding us and bring us back to the task at hand. "I'm going to need to spend a little bit of time pondering how to approach this before the press does."

"What if we did a concert about metal abuse in relationships? Right before it we could do some kind of press release. Get the media and the public to sympathies with Skylar." I suggest. 

"Maybe I could do some live video about it instead in a couple of weeks. Since it wouldn't be a press release I wouldn't be forced to answer any unwanted questions." Skylar counters. 

Aubree taps a finger against her lips pondering both our suggestions, "that could defiantly work. Great idea Skylar. We can discuss what you are going to say before you create the video. Is there anything else I should know about?"

"Nope that's it." Skylar states leaning more into my embrace.

"Okay. Next how do we want to inform the public of the relationship?" Aubree asks in her business tone. If I hadn't of witnessed it with my own eyes looking at Aubree now I never would have known she had been crying. She always been good at hiding her emotions behind her mask.

"For starters Skylar can we finally be Facebook friends? Actually can we connected on all of our social media?" Finally I can let the world know we know each other. Silly I know, but this has really bothered me over the years.

"None of your social media is connected?" Aubree asks in shock. "I thought with you being friends they already would be."

"Nope," I plainly state giving Skylar the stink eye, "someone didn't want people to know we where friends."

A blush blossoms over her face and she glances down to the floor when she speak. "I didn't want people to try and use me to get to him. Plus it was nice keeping our friendship to ourselves." She just earned some positive points with Aubree for her last statement. There was just about nothing else Aubree hated more then people only wanting to be around us for our fame.

"I can understand that," Aubree tells her laying a comforting hand on Skylar. Note to self make Aubree her her head examined and soon. "So yes first step let's get your pages connected."

I hear her laughter drift down the hallway while I sprint for our phones. I grab them off the night stands and turn to the girls handing Skylar her phone. Before she opens Facebook I've already sent her a friend request. She smiles when she sees it. The next few minutes are spent adding to her everything she needs to be added to.  

"What's next?" She asks.

"Can we change to our relationship status to into a relationship with each other?" I ask her sitting on pins and needles awaiting her answer.

"That's fine, but you also need to post a picture onto Instagram about the relationship. And continue to post a couple of pictures daily at least in the beginning. Also wouldn't hurt to do a few videos weekly." Aubree interjects. But while Aubree was talkin I already was sending her the relationship request. 

Her phone dings and I know exactly what it is. When she checks her phone she laughs and asks, "impatient much?"

"I have waited what feel like years to let the world know you are mine. I refuse to wait a second longer." I explain to her without pause.

Instead of accepting my request right away she stares at the phone. For a split second I worry she is about to reject me. She isn't just dating Dimitri the man, but also Dimitri the rock star. This is a big decision. Once she accepts there is no turning back. People will walk to know everything about the women who stole my heart. Many will be kind to her, but some will be nasty. Thankfully my heart is safe because she touches accept.

We didn't have to wait long for the comments to start to roll in. For the most part everyone was supportive. What pissed me off was when people were accusing her of creating a fake profile of me to me it appear we were dating. I put an end to that one right away directing them to visit my Instagram page in a few to see just how true the relationship was.

Aubree snaps a few photos of us and we all decided on the best ones to post. I post them to my pages stating "After all these years she finally said yes to being my girl and I couldn't be happier. To all my fans who love and support us please show Skylar that same love and support. #friendstorelastionship #soulmate #love." I then tag Skylar as well. Eat that haters.

"Now we sit back and let the show begin." Aubree tells us. "Next we should really make a video of the two of you," Aubree states still typing away at her computer. "This will help with Skylar connecting with the fans. Pictures can capture emotions, but more can be shown through a video."

Let the dog and pony show begin. Why can't we just live our lives without needing to please society? That's right without the fans I would be out of a job. But right now not being a rock star is starting to look better and better. Especially if it ever gets in-between the two of us. I will walk away from music before I ever let something like that happen.  

I tighten my arms around her at the magnitude of all this and kiss the side of her head. Though I do like the thought of having us posted together everywhere. When did I turn into such an alpha male? "Also will allow me to show her off. And let everyone know she's mine."

Skylar eyes roll at my statement, "seriously Dimitri? Can you be anymore of a caveman?" Can't blame a man for wanting to let the rest of the male species know the love of your life is off limits.

"Yes yes I can." Then an idea comes to me. This is either going to go semi okay or I'll be forced to sleep on the couch.  "In fact I can show you exactly how much of a caveman I can be," I tell her positioning my hands to be resting on her butt. 

She responds by shoving me away and I being to act by stumbling backway and holding my heart as though I am in a great deal of pain. Of course she sees straight through me.

"Seriously, you're going to play the pity card?" She rolls her eyes at me. "Dimitri you should know by now that won't work on me. Don't forget I know all of your dark dirty secrets. Some I wish I didn't know," she say the last part under her breath, but I still hear the last part. I'm sure at some point I over shared things with her, but she was my best friend.

I decide to push more of her buttons and act as though I didn't hear her.  "What was that last part? I couldn't hear you clearly," I say positing myself closer to her.

At first she responds by glaring at me, but then by the light in her eyes I can tell an idea is forming in her pretty head. She taps a finger against her lips, "hey Dimitri?"

"Yeah, baby?" I asks in a gruff voice a little afraid over what she is about to say next..

She walks to the other end of the counter before responding. What is she up to now? "Don't tabloids pay a lot of money for secrets?"

She wouldn't dare. I told her all over that in good faith she would keep it between the two of us. I catch the merriment in her eyes and realize she only messing with me. Game on sweetheart. 

"Skylar," I say her name in a stern tone wanting her to think I'm upset and with steady strides make my way to her side. "What are you getting at?"

We play a cat and mouse game because for every step I take towards her she takes one away from me, "well with what I know I'm sure I could make a lot of money." She taunts. "Plus I've never signed a non-disclosure agreement," she reminds me. Never did I think to send her one to sign. Out of the corner of my eye I glance at Aubree. She's really going to kill me. 

"What in all these years you have never sent her the document?" Aubree screeches hurting my ears. I am so done for.

I scratch the back of his neck not sure on what to say. So I stammer, "the thought never crossed my mind." I glares at Skylar for putting me in this position, "till now."

She shrugs her shoulders as though it is no big deal. New flash this is a big deal because once again I'm going to be dealing with a pissed off Aubree. Skylar decides to add more fuel to the fire by saying, "and now you're too late. Who should I contact first," She picks up her phone and starts to type away on it. I take the opportunity of her being distracted by her phone to slowly sneak up behind her and throw her over my shoulder. "Put me down!" She demand loudly pounding on my back with her fists. Not going to work baby.

"Not till you promise not to rat me out." I counter demands slapping her ass since I can.

A squeak sneaks out from between her lips casing me to laugh. "What do I get out of this for keeping my mouth shut?" Seems she shall not be easily swayed the wench. Too can play this game.

"For starters I will put you down." I inform her enjoying having all the power.

"What else?" I can't believe she still isn't caving even with all the blood rushing to her head.

I take a moment to ponder my options, but nothing much comes to me so I say, "my undying love and devotion?"

"Don't I already have that? Lame Dimitri."

"Nope. Not till you make that promise." I state wanting to win this disagreement. 

Just as I'm about to give her and put her back on her feat she says, "fine I promise."

When I swing her back onto her feat she stubbles for a moment while all the blood rushes out of her head. She then decided punching me in the chest would be a great idea. I can tell her in eyes right before she makes contact she realizes the error of her ways.

"Fuck!" She yell seconds after she punched me shaking her fist.

Laughing right now is probably not one of my smarter ideas, but I can help myself. Skylar stand there glaring at me. "When are you going to learn Skylar that whenever you punch someone you are always the one that gets hurt and not the person your punching?"

"Never," she grumbles, "maybe one of these days I will get lucky."

Did she really just open that door? And me being the person I am walks right on through without a second thought. "Like you did last night and this morning?" She throws her arms up in the air and turns bright. I see her eyeing Aubree. Skylar my dear Aubree has seen and heard worse than that. No reason to be embarrassed.

Aubree observes us and I can tell she's fighting back laugher. She isn't use to seeing this playful side of me. Aubree pushes her computer away and crosses her arms, "Skylar I don't say this often to people, I like you." I want to shout my glee from the roof tops. Getting Aubree's stamp of approval is next to impossible and yet Skylar managed to earn it in a few short hours. My girl really is something.

 Aubree's eyes narrow as she speaks to me though. Now what did I fucking do? "Do not let this one get away. She's good for you. I haven't see you this carefree in a long time."

Not wanting Skylar to question Aubree's last statement I decide to play off the fact Aubree likes Skylar. "Is Aubree approving of someone I'm dating?"

She nods her head, "guess I am."

"Shit Skylar quick what's the time and date we need to document this day. Aubree has never approved any of the women we have been with." I say trying to goad on Aubree. 

Skylar takes a position next to Aubree and cross her arms. Shit and so it begins. "I have to agree with Aubree I've known about most of your relationships and if the other guys have the same tract record as you she's not wrong." Skylar is already teaming up with Aubree.

"Thank you Skylar," she states smiling.

I flicker my eyes back and forth between them. This can't be happening. One of my worse nightmares are coming true. I need to put a stop to this right now. "No."

"No?" She ask.

I nod my head and state clearly again, "no." Frantically I point back and forth between the two of them so they know exactly what I'm referring to. "This is not happening. You two are not going to start gaining up on me. Apart was bad enough I can only imagine the emotional pain I will endure now."

Skylar wraps her arms around Aubree's shoulders and uses a reassuring tone to say, "baby you need to relax. We would never." But I don't believe her. She is all out lying to me.

"Yeah.. Dimitri we would never." Aubree says. I stand there staring at them neither one giving away the evil that lurks behind their eyes. Then they scare me even more when they burst out laughing. I'm starting to rethink some of my life choices right now. All going back to that chance meeting on that website. 

"Aubree, please tell me you are going to be on tour with us." Skylar states.

"I'll be there for most of it, but I have some other engagements I have to attend to. My assistant will be there for the entire tour." Aubree says sounding sad. 

"Thank goodness." She sighs.  "I'm happy to know I won't be the only female."

Aubree laughs, "nope I'll be there. Though you will be the only female on the bus. My assistant and I travel on a different bus, but you are always welcomed to come stay with us if you need a break."

"Thank you! I'll probably take you up on your offer at some point." That's what she thinks. I have no plans on letting her out of my sight longer than I have to. I walk up next to Skylar and wrap my arms around her pulling her tightly against my chest. The two of them have had enough bounding time.

I say, "I don't think so. I've waited a long time to have you close to me. No way in hell am I going to let you out of my sight. Not to mention I'm scared of the trouble you two will get into."

"Baby," she whines. "Don't you trust me?" She just had to play that card and then add the puppy dog look. Stay strong Dimitri. Stay strong. This will only be the beginning of the end if you give into her demands.

I shake my head and kiss the top of her head, "of course I trust you. But the thought of the two of you together scares the ever living shit out of me." I tell her honestly.

She tilts her head back and stares directly in my eyes trying to appear all innocent, but I refuse to fall for her act. "Whatever do you mean?" She asks trying to sound as sweet as pie.

I chuckle at her attempts, "you know exactly what I mean. Don't start." I tap the tip of her nose with my finger and the wench tries to bite it. I pull way quickly so she misses.

Aubree snaps her computer closed drawing our attention away from each other and begins to pack up her equipment, "I'm going to head out for a bit. You two need to finish packing." She says the last part giving us the mother glare. "Do not be late to the airport. The car will be here in about an hour to pick you up. I'll meet you at the airport."

"Yes mom," we both say.

Aubree laughs at us and shakes her head, "I was dreading the last bit of this tour, but now I'm looking forward it. Skylar I expect some girl time once you join the crazy."

"I can't wait," she tell her. And with that statement I lose the battle. Maybe I can sneak on without them knowing and once the buses start moving I can make my presence know. Since Aubree hates unscheduled stops she will have no choice, but to deal with me being there. Hell I'll even play along with girl day if it means I get to spend time with Skylar. What the fuck is wrong with me? Guy stuff I need to start thinking about guy stiff before I completely lose it.

As Aubree heads towards the door I grumble my goodbyes to focused on reminding my self of guy thing to say anything more and disappear into the bedroom. I walk her to the door.

When I enter the room I notice we have a good chunk of time before we have to leave and I know exactly what we can do with all the extra time. Meeting with Aubree went a lot quicker then I thought it would. Now I need to convince Skylar the best way to spend our time is in bed wrapped around one another.

Our suite cases catches my eyes. Knowing Skylar she will claim we need to pack first and then she will take her sweet ass time making sure everything is organized. Well she can reorganize all she wants once we are at the next hotel. My dick presses against my pants making me uncomfortable. 

Knowing I don't have long before Skylar joins me I haphazardly throw our belongings into our bags. Hope she dosen't get to mad at my lazy packing. I just want it done so I can have her naked in bed. I rush through the bath room making sure I grab all her girly shit. Pretty sure some of it ended up in my bags, but at this moment not one single fuck is given because I'm all done.

I strip out of my closes and flop on the bed to wait for Skylar. Luckily I don't have to wait long. She comes through the door frame and come to a complete stop. Her eyes roam over my naked body and I watch her green eyes darken. The come to rest on my erection that I waste no time covering.

She licks her lips. "Dimitri. Baby. We don't have time for this." She maybe saying on thing with her words, but her body tells me a different story. Skylar wants this as much as I do. If not more. She clenches her legs together. "You heard Aubree we have to make sure we are ready to go and the car will be here in about an hour." Aubree will not get her out of this. I know how much Aubree hates tardiness. But I hate blue balls even more. 

I pat the open spot on the bed next to me, "well Sky guess it's a good thing I already have our suitcases ready to and now we have nothing else to do other then wait for the car. And the longer you stand there the more time you are wasting that I could be spending inside of you." Now she has no excuses to hide behind. Check and mate! 

Slowly she walks across the room towards me leaving a trail of clothes behind her. My girl is smart making it easier for me to lay my hands on her naked body. My cock twitches when she removes the last barrier and joins me on the bed.

I decide to go easy on her body. Plan seats aren't that comfortable to begin with even with it being first class. I don't want her to be in any more pain then she already will. But there are still many other things we can try. Before the hour is up we are both drowning in pleasure. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143 45 21
Lights Contemporary Romance His was the face over her bed, hers became the face inside his head. A thoughtful birthday gift, a husband encouraging h...
438K 28.6K 40
Logan and his bandmates had just finished with their concert and were on their way to the next location when they were in a horrible accident. Logan'...
15.3K 1.1K 47
Colliding with a famous rock band vocalist was an accident, but dating him was a choice. Samantha Morris felt at a crossroads after graduating from...
192K 6.6K 73
I wasn't the type to fall at the feet of a guy, especially not for his looks. I didn't waste my time with crushes and boyfriends and all the dating a...