I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By arieshima

Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Introduction/Summary
Chapter 01: Break Up
Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness
Chapter 03: Blind Date
Chapter 04: It's a Success
Chapter 05: A Dream World
Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son
Chapter 07: Put On an Act
Chapter 08: Got Married
Chapter 09: Midnight
Chapter 10: Back to School
Chapter 11: Must Be Professional
Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night
Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious
Chapter 14: Being Friends
Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet
Chapter 16: The Banquet
Chapter 17: Study Hard
Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me
Chapter 20: Fake News
Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays
Chapter 22: Move to the Second Floor
Chapter 23: Being Reported
Chapter 24: He is My Alpha
Chapter 25: Being Scripted
Chapter 26: And This is Not Being Scripted?
Chapter 27: Study Hard
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Return to the Gu Family Manor
Chapter 30: I'm a Beta
Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate
Chapter 32: Bearing Children
Chapter 33: Learn to Swim
Chapter 34: Forced Kiss
Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation
Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking
Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract
Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?
Chapter 39: Sit on the Desk
Chapter 40: Being Teased
Chapter 41: Island
Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking
Chapter 43: Satiety
Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint
Chapter 45: Do You Like It?
Chapter 46: A Docile Trap
Chapter 47: I Am Your Genie
Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way
Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends
Chapter 50: I Disagree
Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality
Chapter 52: Make Known to Public
Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now
Chapter 54: Newbies in Love
Chapter 55: Amnesia
Chapter 56: Birthday Present
Chapter 57: Take A Bath
Chapter 58: Swimming Pool
Chapter 59: The Belt
Chapter 60: Being Spoiled
Chapter 61: Gland Marking
Chapter 62: Back to School
Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water
Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement
Chapter 66: Starting All Over
Chapter 67: Not the First Time
Chapter 68: Propose
Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting
Chapter 70: Completely Marked
Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends
Chapter 72: Extra One
Chapter 73: Extra Two [The other Yue Fei]
Chapter 74: Extra Three
Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

Chapter 18: The Substitution

66.7K 2.4K 1.1K
By arieshima

The exercise books were stacked on the coffee table. Gu Wei put the cup next to the books and sat down with his legs bent.

After sitting down, Gu Wei looked around uncomfortably. He rarely sat on the floor like this when he was an adult, even though there was a cushion underneath.

"How to solve this problem?"

Yue Fei approached him and asked, pointing to the problem in the book.

Gu Wei lowered his eyes and placed his hands on the table.

Yue Fei understood and gave him the pen.

Gu Wei quickly wrote a number next to the problem.

After seeing the man finish writing and put down the pen, Yue Fei waits for a moment before asking: "This is?"

Gu Wei: "The answer."

Yue Fei opened the answer on the back of the book and showed him: "Here is the answer. What I want to ask is the steps to solve this problem."

Gu Wei: "Can you just tell at a glance?"

Swallowed down the awkwardness, Yue Fei told the truth: "I can't."

Thinking of the impressive 58 points, Gu Wei picked up the pen again: "The steps are like this."

An hour later...

"Do you understand how to solve this question?" Gu Wei asked patiently.

Yue Fei: "...Probably." If I don't say I understand, you won't let me see the sun of tomorrow!

Gu Wei: "Okay, then the next question."

Seeing that it was quite late, Yue Fei suggested: "It's getting late, how about we stop here for today, I will ask Secretary Tang the next time he comes by."

Gu Wei put down the pen after hearing the first half of the sentence, and he picked up the pen again after hearing the entire sentence: "No, we will go through every question until you get them."

Yue Fei checked the time, it was ten o'clock: "You have to go to work tomorrow."

Gu Wei: "I am the boss."

Yue Fei regretted asking Gu Wei with his study, and could only yawn with tears in his eyes: "...I'm sleepy."

Staying up late is not good for the body.

Seeing that the boy looked quite pitiful, Gu Wei showed compassion: "Then we go over them tomorrow."

Yue Fei nodded his head like a little chicken pecking on rice, completely ignoring the deep meaning of Gu Wei's words.

Therefore, the next day he saw Gu Wei already sitting at the dinner table, Yue Fei was extremely surprised.

"Are you going to stay here from now on?" Yue Fei asked Gu Wei.

Gu Wei: "The housekeeper auntie is here, it's not convenient for her to go back and forth between two places, she can return to Nanwan Xiang District on the weekends."

Yue Fei's gaze fell onto Aunt Chen. Didn't she say that Mr. Gu never eats the food she made?

Aunt Chen, who did not know that she was being used as an excuse, thought that Gu Wei was about to start to value her worthy, so she said, "Mr. Gu, if you want, I can go there in advance and cook the food in Nanwan Xiang District first."

Gu Wei paused and then replied hardly, "No need."

After dinner, Yue Fei, who was about to return to his room to do his homework, was stopped by Gu Wei.

"Come to the study."

The study room here is relatively small, with only one table. Gu Wei let Yue Fei sit on the side of the table.

"You can study here, if you don't understand, you can ask me directly."

"...Okay."

Seeing that the other man should be busy with work when he took out the laptop, Yue Fei asked very understandingly, "Will I disturb you here? How about I'll go to the living room to study, and ask you later if I don't understand something."

Gu Wei took out a pair of golden eyeglasses from the drawer, put them on slowly and turned his head to look at him, as if he could see through the boy's intention of not wanting to study here, and smiled thoughtfully: "It won't bother me."

It was the first time for Yue Fei to see Gu Wei wearing glasses. The three-dimensional facial features are outlined by gold-rimmed glasses. His handsome face looks more silky and stern at the moment, neutralizing the aura of alpha. It happened to snipe at Yue Fei's fetish, and his heart seemed to miss a beat.

After a brief stunt, Yue Fei lowered his head to avoid Gu Wei's eyes, and seemed to finally give up the struggle.

"Well, then I'll start studying."

In the quiet study room, one person is reviewing the contract on his laptop, and the other is writing down questions, unexpectedly harmonious.

If he encountered a question that he doesn't understand, Yue Fei would look at the answer first, skip it if he figured how it was done, and mark it if he still did not get it.

Seeing more and more questions being marked, Yue Fei's gaze shifted from the book to Gu Wei's profile.

Gu Wei, who was looking at the contact, noticed the boy's hesitant eyes, stopped his movements, supported his chin with one hand, and stretched his hand toward Yue Fei with the palm of hand spread upward: "Which you don't understand?"

Seeing their eyes met, Yue Fei ducked and lowered his eyes, and pushed the book over: "I marked these questions."

Gu Wei took the book.

Yesterday, it was due to the boy's hindsight that he missed the correct answer. Today, Gu Wei could already notice the core problem with Yue Fei's weak foundation.

"Do you have any textbooks?" Gu Wei asked him.

Yue Fei took out the book: "Yes."

He did not know if it was because he is getting used to Gu Wei's way of explanation, or due to blessing of the beauty, Yue Fei felt that Gu Wei's explanation today is not as foggy as yesterday. After several topics, Yue Fei has some understanding on how to solve the problems.

After hearing Gu Wei's teaching, Yue Fei went back to his room.

After giving it some thoughts, Yue Fei took out his cell phone and sent a message to Tang Yue.

Yue Fei: Secretary Tang, are you busy today?

Tang Yue replied quickly: Not busy.

Yue Fei: Why didn't you come here? Your President Gu seems to be busy, I feel somewhat embarrassed when asking him to help with my study.

After waiting for a long time, Tang Yue replied: You said, Mr. Gu helped you with your study?

It was rare to see Tang Yue not using honorifics.

Yue Fei: Yes.

Yue Fei: I just know that your President Gu is the Top 1 in Doctorate program.

Tang Yue: ...No...not our President Gu.

Yue Fei: ?

Tang Yue: He's yours.

Yue Fei: ?

Tang Yue: Haha, it's okay, I'm just joking.

Tang Yue: Isn't it funny?

Yue Fei: Did you see me laughing?

Tang Yue: Yeah, it's not really funny.

Yue Fei: You will come to help me study later when you have time.

Tang Yue: I...the next few days I will be very busy...If you don't understand something, it is better for you to ask Mr. Gu directly.

Yue Fei: Okay.

Tang Yue: Good luck on the exam [make a fist]

Yue Fei: [struggle]

...

Ending the conversation, in another corner of the city, Tang Yue opened the refrigerator and took out a can of beer.

Mr. Gu would always explain things to people?

He once witnessed a department manager being fired on the spot because of the wrong data in the report. Tang Yue did not believe that Gu Wei had the patient to explain advanced Algebra, especially the basic problems of advanced math.

The man would stoop to this level, can there be other explanations other than true love?

Tang Yue felt like he had just made a remarkable discovery, so he sent a message to his colleague Qiao Si.

Tang Yue: Don't blame me for not telling you this. Be polite to Mr. Yue from now on.

Qiao Si: Mr. Yue has always been under your care, right?

Tang Yue: I think it might be switched up soon.

Qiao Si: Why?

Tang Yue: Gender disadvantage.

Qiao Si who is a beta: Get lost.

The next day, Qiao Si and Tang Yue were being called into the President's office.

As Tang Yue said, the person who had been in charge of all matters related to Yue Fei before was now replaced with Qiao Si.

"It's not a big deal, the most important thing for you is to do the company's work well," Gu Wei said.

Only Tang Yue noticed a piece of material on the corner of Gu Wei's table, which was all the information about Yue Fei he had compiled. Among them, Yue Fei's ex-boyfriend is an alpha.

Qiao Si listened to Gu Wei's order, and he responded naturally. In his perspective, it is only natural that the company's affairs are ranked ahead of Yue Fei.

Leaving the President's office, Tang Yue looked at Qiao Si with a simple expression, and smiled as hinted at him: "You don't intend to just follow what Mr. Gu just said?"

Qiao Si frowned: "What else? We take Mr. Gu's salary, and of course, we follow his instructions. The partner that Mr. Gu only uses for sole purpose of inheritance rights, as long as he does not breach the contract, there is nothing to care about. It is because your focus was at the wrong place that President Gu had to hand over this work to me. This is also a warning to you for not knowing your priority."

Tang Yue was surprised: "Me? Not knowing my priority? All right, don't say I didn't let you know then."

Now that the work has been handed over, Tang Yue sent Yue Fei's WeChat Id to Qiao Si, and then sent a message to Yue Fei asking him to delete him from the friend list.

Yue Fei replied to him with a question mark.

Tang Yue: It's just my work habits, in order not to affect the work of both parties, we will do this after the handover, and you can contact Qiao Si if you have anything in the future.

Yue Fei: Can I ask why the sudden change?

Tang Yue thought for a moment, but did not dare to talk more: After I'm being arranged for a more advanced project, I might travel frequently, so Qiao Si is more suitable to take over.

Yue Fei: I see, it's not just a misunderstanding. Thank you for your care during this time.

Tang Yue: Happy cooperation, Mr. Yue, goodbye [shaking hands]

Yue Fei: [Handshake]

Back to Nanwan Xiang District on the weekend.

At the dinner table, Yue Fei hesitated during the meal and finally asked, "Why did you replace Secretary Tang?"

Gu Wei stopped his chopsticks: "You don't like Qiao Si?"

Yue Fei: "That's not it."

Since replacing Tang Yue, Yue Fei and Qiao Si had no other conversation except when they first introduced each other.

Gu Wei: "Tang Yue has other jobs."

Yue Fei: "Oh."

After a pause, Yue Fei lowered his eyes: "I hope you can at least tell me about the changes related to me in the future."

"I'm full," putting down the chopsticks, Yue Fei returned to the room.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original she schemes over the female...
34.7K 1.4K 68
So, a *FengQing* love story, because I adore the chaos and desire those two are! ~ - Alternate Universe - Modern Universe - Soulmates Universe - Also...
154K 10.1K 47
Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male like Xiao Zhan, love is like an unreachab...