I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By arieshima

Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Introduction/Summary
Chapter 01: Break Up
Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness
Chapter 03: Blind Date
Chapter 04: It's a Success
Chapter 05: A Dream World
Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son
Chapter 07: Put On an Act
Chapter 08: Got Married
Chapter 09: Midnight
Chapter 10: Back to School
Chapter 11: Must Be Professional
Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night
Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious
Chapter 14: Being Friends
Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet
Chapter 16: The Banquet
Chapter 18: The Substitution
Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me
Chapter 20: Fake News
Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays
Chapter 22: Move to the Second Floor
Chapter 23: Being Reported
Chapter 24: He is My Alpha
Chapter 25: Being Scripted
Chapter 26: And This is Not Being Scripted?
Chapter 27: Study Hard
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Return to the Gu Family Manor
Chapter 30: I'm a Beta
Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate
Chapter 32: Bearing Children
Chapter 33: Learn to Swim
Chapter 34: Forced Kiss
Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation
Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking
Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract
Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?
Chapter 39: Sit on the Desk
Chapter 40: Being Teased
Chapter 41: Island
Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking
Chapter 43: Satiety
Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint
Chapter 45: Do You Like It?
Chapter 46: A Docile Trap
Chapter 47: I Am Your Genie
Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way
Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends
Chapter 50: I Disagree
Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality
Chapter 52: Make Known to Public
Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now
Chapter 54: Newbies in Love
Chapter 55: Amnesia
Chapter 56: Birthday Present
Chapter 57: Take A Bath
Chapter 58: Swimming Pool
Chapter 59: The Belt
Chapter 60: Being Spoiled
Chapter 61: Gland Marking
Chapter 62: Back to School
Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water
Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement
Chapter 66: Starting All Over
Chapter 67: Not the First Time
Chapter 68: Propose
Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting
Chapter 70: Completely Marked
Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends
Chapter 72: Extra One
Chapter 73: Extra Two [The other Yue Fei]
Chapter 74: Extra Three
Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

Chapter 17: Study Hard

67.9K 2.6K 1.2K
By arieshima

After leaving the hotel, the two returned to Nanwan Xiang District.

Yue Fei actually did not have enough to eat. Gu Wei seemed to not have time to eat at the banquet either. When they got home, Yue Fei turned to ask Gu Wei before the man started to walk upstairs, "You didn't eat anything, right. I'll cook some noodles and we eat together?"

Gu Wei finally realized what he had forgotten when he took Yue Fei to the banquet today.

"Are you hungry? I'll ask Tang Yue to bring something to eat."

Yue Fei: "No need, I can cook it myself, do you want to eat together?"

Yue Fei asked him out of politeness, but to Gu Wei's ears, it seemed that Yue Fei wanted him to stay to eat dinner together.

"Sure." Gu Wei sat down in the dining room very consciously, waiting for Yue Fei to cook the noodles.

Seeing this, Yue Fei touched his nose and went into the kitchen alone.

The same egg noodles, everything was ready in less than fifteen minutes.

Gu Wei looked at the clear soup in the bowl for a while, and then stretched out his chopsticks after a pause.

Under the light, the two seemed to be a real family, eating at the same dining room under the same roof and on the same table.

With only the two of them alone in Nanwan Xiang District at night, this reminded Gu Wei of the omega pheromone he had smelled that night.

He had confirmed that Yue Fei is not an omega, so there was only one possibility left...

Yue Fei must have used something that contains omega pheromone in the room that night.

"Do you know why I only want to marry beta?" Gu Wei asked suddenly.

Yue Fei raised his eyes: "Why?"

"I don't like the smell of omega pheromones." Gu Wei said.

So, don't use perfumes, shower gels, shampoos that contain omega pheromones that attract alpha gimmicks...

"Oh."

Yue Fei did not know Gu Wei's subtext at all, and only though he was looking for something to talk with him.

The original work actually briefly mentioned the reason why Gu Wei does not like omega pheromones.

Due to his own excellence and the Gu Family's background, Gu Wei has encountered countless omegas since he differentiated into an alpha. Being sexually harassed by various sweet pheromones every day, Gu Wei did not degenerate himself or fell into the trap set by the omega gang that was sent to his door. Instead, he suffered from a mild Omegaphobia. He will not get sexual arouses or desires by the omega pheromones, instead he will be physiologically disgusted.

Of course, Gu Wei would not confess his mild Omegaphobia to other people, so he only shows that he has no interest in Omega to other people.

In the original work, Yin Xinchen is a rare omega that Gu Wei does not dislike, because Yin Xinchen has never tried to seduce him.

"I don't know if you don't tell me," Yue Fei opened his eyes and said nonchalantly.

Gu Wei thought the boy understood his underlying meaning, and put down his chopsticks after slurring the last sip of soup: "It's not too late to know now. I'm done, I'll go up first."

Yue Fei nodded: "Okay, good night."

Gu Wei got up, and after two steps, he suddenly remembered and said, "...go to sleep early."

Yue Fei, who was clearing the dishes, was taken aback when he heard this sentence. Looking back, Gu Wei had already gone upstairs.

...

The next day, Yue Fei returned to school. This month is the mid-term exam month. Professors of various subjects have successively arranged mid-term assessments. Yue Fei's pressure to study hard is at its max stress level.

The results of the first mid-term exam last week have come out. Yue Fei saw his results, bit his finger, and opened the chat message with Tang Yue.

Yue Fei: Secretary Tang, I heard that you are a top 2 graduate student in China?

Soon, Tang Yue replied: Yes, what you need?

Yue Fei: [Picture] think I can be saved?

Tang Yue was paid by Gu Wei, with Yue Fei knowing his education background, it must have come from his boss, so...

"Mr. Gu, Mr. Yue seems to have a little trouble with his exam."

Tang Yue presented the picture that Yue Fei sent to him and showed it to his boss for review.

The red letter 58 in capital.

Gu Wei: "What is the full score?"

Tang Yue: "100..."

Gu Wei: "..." He has never seen such a low score.

Tang Yue tried to speak for Yue Fei: "Mr. Yue may be...not well prepared when taking the exam."

Gu Wei pointed to the 58-point picture: "Release yourself of all work this month, your focus is on this matter."

In fact, he could have hired a good private tutor to teach Yue Fei, but Gu Wei felt that he should not let more people know about such results.

Even if the boy was just an agreement partner, Gu Wei could not accept this kind of test result from his partner.

With such a simple exam, anyone could easily get 80 or 90 marks without trying, if they put in a little effort, isn't that just an easy full mark? How can anyone get such a low score?

Yue Fei had no idea that he was being listed as the main job for someone. After receiving an affirmative answer from Tang Yue's willingness to help him with his study, he felt relaxed.

After class, Yue Fei returned to Gu Wei's apartment next to the school. After finished eating and drinking, he listened to the internet class in the study and waited for Tang Yue to tutor him.

The teacher in the video is talking about advanced Algebra, but Yue Fei felt like he was listening to an audio book.

Although he has a poor foundation, he has never felt that this brain has such a hard time to consume knowledge.

Is he really not made for learning?

Hearing a faint sound outside the door, it must be Tang Yue coming to tutor him. Yue Fei immediately opened the door and greeted him at the entrance.

"Gu...Mr. Gu?"

At first glance, Yue Fei saw Gu Wei with a solemn face, then Tang Yu who smiled friendly at him.

"I live here starting now." Gu Wei explained.

Yue Fei looked at Gu Wei, then at Tang Yue, and nodded: "Okay!"

What can he say?

Gu Wei went into the study as usual after entering the door, Yue Fei consciously took out his textbook and sat on the living room carpet.

"Secretary Tang, let's study here."

Tang Yue: "Okay."

Yue Fei: "There are too many subjects for the mid-term exams this month. You can help me see which ones I can sort of pass with my current marks, I'll try to pass it."

Tang Yue: "Okay, let's sort it out according to the time of the exam and the difficulty of the content, and then I will give you an overall plan, and we will review it as we go forward."

Yue Fei: "Okay. By the way, have you eaten yet? Should I cook a bowl of noodles for you?"

Tang Yue: "No, thank you. I have eaten at the company."

"Oh, okay."

...

He seldom lived here. There was no thermostatic kettle he used to keep on in his other study room. At this time of the day, Aunt Chen had already returned to her home, so Gu Wei had to go out and pour some water for himself.

In the living room, Tang Yue was lowering his head to explain the math problems to Yue Fei. Because Yue Fei was sitting at the other side of the figure in the problem they are working on now, he could not see the whole picture of the problem at hand. He started to move in closer to Tang Yue so they both are looking at the same angle on the figure of the math problem as Tang Yue went through the step by step problem-solving.

Both he and Tang Yue were immersed in the atmosphere of solving the problem, so they did not pay attention to their positions at the moment.

Therefore, as soon as Gu Wei came out, he saw the two were very close to each other.

The moment the alpha frowned, the wild rosin spread with a faint cold wind.

Tang Yue felt a threat coming at him, his hair on his back was standing straight up, he straightened up and turned his head and saw his boss's unexplained eyes.

Yue Fei did not know what was going on. He noticed Tang Yue's strangeness. He turned around and saw Gu Wei standing there. He also saw that he was holding an empty glass in his hand. Knowing that he was out to get some water to drink, he stood up and took the glass.

"Would you like some water? I will pour it for you."

Yue Fei entered the kitchen. There were only two alphas left in the living room. Gu Wei's non-convergent pheromones release put pressure on Tang Yue.

"President Gu?" Tang Yue said cautiously.

The last time he saw Mr. Gu looked so angry, it was the extremely unsatisfactory negotiation six months ago.

It seemed that he realized that he was a bit overboard, Gu Wei put away the pheromone and said to Tang Yue: "Go back for today."

Tang Yue: "Okay, then I'll go back first."

When Yue Fei came out, he found that his tutor had disappeared after he went to get some water.

"Why did Secretary Tang leave?" Yue Fei asked while holding Gu Wei's glass.

Gu Wei: "There is an urgent matter."

Yue Fei approached and handed him the glass.

"Okay, then I'll study by myself."

Gu Wei took the glass, but did not go back to the study room immediately.

Yue Fei sat down on the carpet and waited for a while to find that there was no movement behind his back. When he turned around, he saw Gu Wei was still standing and said, "What's wrong?"

"Next month, the International Top 1 University of Berne Alumni Association will invite me back to school for an exchange," Gu Wei said suddenly.

"Oh!"

"Because I'm the youngest PhD and excellent alumni in Bern."

Yue Fei was taken aback, he really did not know this!

"Should I go with you?"

Gu Wei: "If you want to."

Suddenly, Yue Fei reacted, isn't Gu Wei a better choice than Tang Yue in education?

Yue Fei looked at Gu Wei with glitter in his eyes: "Are you free now? There are a few questions I don't understand, can you help me go through them."

Gu Wei put his hand in his pocket, swallowed his saliva, and tried to act calm: "Sure."

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 11.5K 75
IGBATIAPB Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the book. His alpha boyfriend marks an omeg...
4.7M 218K 200
The main character always ends up with the male lead? Even if they're backstabbing, evil, and cruel, they will live happily ever after just because t...
29.6K 677 27
Due to an accident, Chu Ling, an Omega, was forcibly marked by a strange Alpha named Han Gu. The government stipulates that the marked Alpha and Omeg...
97.8K 5.4K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...