bnha- oneshots

By Shouto_Katsuki666

DISCONTINUED SORRY ⚠️⚠️WARNING THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS!⚠️⚠️ ANST FLUFF SMUT DA FEELS GAY POSSIBLE STRAIGHT ⚠... More

Request page (closed)
☑️ I can be nice (anst poprocks)
☑️ Sore (bakutodo)
☑️ Shut the hell up (fluff Pres.Aizawa)
☑️ Can you fly?(hotwings)
☑️ Can you fly? (hotwings)
☑️ Supposed to (TW Sero x denki)
☑️ One hell of a club (Shinso x Kami)
☑️One hell of a club
Mean It (Mirki)
☑️I found a child! (Dabi x Keigo)
☑️understand-BakuDeku (nsfw)
☑️Todobaku + EraserMic
☑️kiribaku
☑️One Bullet (ShinKami)
ShinKami - Panic room
☑️Dabi x Midoriya
☑️Jirou x Momo
☑️Kamishinsero smut
☑️Can you fly?
☑️KiriBakukami- jealous
☑️KiriBakuKami- jealous
☑️BakuSero [ Heavy ANST ] don't leave me
☑️BakuSero- don't leave me
☑️Bakugo x best jeanist One night
☑️Tameki x Kirishima
A/N
☑️ShinSeroKami + Oijiro
☑️ShinSeroKami + Ojiro
☑️BakuShinKamiKiri
☑️KiriDeku- Boss Bitch
☑️BakuKiri- Bad Lier
☑️TogaChako!- bad girl kills
☑️ DabiKeigoShiggy- no hands
☑️Dadzawa w/ Denki
☑️TodoBaku + MonoShin
☑️TodoShima- books
☑️CrackHeads
☑️Tameki x Mirio
☑️BakuTodo- cuddles
☑️In Our Team (bakuTodoSero)
☑️DabiShimia- Friends forever
A/N SORRY GUYS
☑️sounds of silence - ft Aizawa
AGAIN A/N
☑️ShinSeroKami + Ojiro
thank you
Hi 👋🏻
very sorry

☑️unkle Keigo

407 6 0
By Shouto_Katsuki666

((just a little information for those who don't know. 'hawks' his around 17 in this oneshot and Tori is Tokoyami's mother. Keigo is Tokoyami's unkle on his mother's side, another reason why he had a quirk much like toko's only one of these things is actually true and that Tori the rest is strictly for this story and Toko's nickname for Keigo is Unkle TaTa because Keigo's full name is Keigo Takami))

Part 1/??

Finally, after hours in school,   Keigo was free like the bird he was. Even though it was only eight hours, when Keigo took that first step out into the sunlight he was at full bliss.

The warm light from the sun spread across his face, his skin tingled from the sudden warmth. The school was definitely cold.
Keigo started off in the direction of his house, he would have usually flown but he was caught and sternly told not to use his quirk outside of the school unless needed.

So, he walked.
His hands in his pockets and a small smile on his face as he basked in the feeling of life.
The flowers on the side of the pavement bloomed, the grass had turned to it's beautiful green color again and the leaves were starting to sprout from the trees.

Spring was here. And Keigo, being the teen he is, loved this time of year. He loved the scents of the flowers and freshly mowed grass. The feeling of the bright, warm sun on his skin.

An arm was thrown over his shoulder and body weight that he didn't possess weighed him down slightly.
"Heyo"
Keigo greeted.
"How's it going Tsukauchi?"

Tsukauchi smiled
"Good buddy. Finally out of that stuck up classroom"

Keigo laughed, throwing his head back.
"Yeah man. The sun sure feels good on my wings."

"Reme-"
Keigo's phone started buzzing and ringing interrupting Tsukauchi.

"Sorry"
Keigo apologized, answering the call.
"Hey, Tori."

"Keigo, I know you just got off from school but I could really use some help."
Tori said, her voice wasn't panicked more..stressed.

"Sure, what can I do you for?"
Keigo accepted. He loves his aunt and he would do anything she needed. Especially if her ex was back in town like last time.

"Well, there's an issue at the commission and I can't bring Toko. And yo-"

"Babysit Toko! You got it. Be there in five."
Keigo agreed immediately. He also loves his nephew, he takes any chance he gets to spend time with the little bird boy.

"Thank you so much."
Tori smiled, setting a bowl down in front of her child.

"No prob"
Keigo said hanging up. He stuffed his phone back in his pocket and looked at Tsukauchi.
"Sorry man. Gotta babysit Toko."

Tsukauchi smiled and waved keigo off before slamming his hand into keigo's hair and rubbing his head making his hair a mess.
"No issue. I have to study anyway. There's only one way to get into the police force am I right?"

Keigo smiled and waved him off before growing out his wings and getting into a ready stance.

"Wait you're not-"
Keigo jumped up and took off into the sky.
"You're not supposed to-KEIGO!"

Keigo laughed looking back to where Tsukauchi was, he was getting smaller by the sec-
"Uugh"
Keigo put his hands on the glass and back away from it.

The people in the building who seemed to be having a meeting mostly looked shocked, but then there was the lady giving a presentation who tapped her foot and folded her arms glaring at Keigo.

Keigo laughed lightly and slightly waved at them before moving on.

•°•°•°•°

Keigo let himself into the small home knowing full well Tori would be busy and he didn't want to put her out of her way to open the door when he was perfectly capable.

"Hey, Tori. I'm here "
He called, taking off his shoes and putting them by the door. He slid off his bag as well and set it next to his shoes before making his way to the living room.

"Unkle TaTa!"
A little baby Toko pattled in with his little feet and wrapped his arms around heigo's legs only being tall enough to.

Keigo smiled and lifted Toko up to rest on his hip.
"Hey Toko. How's the hero training going?"

Toko looked down, his cape folded over heigo's arm as he held toko.
A small black, almost shadowed out figure of toko came out from the darkness of the cape.
"He doesn't listen to me"
Toko said looking at baby Dark shadow.

Keigo rubbed some of Toko's feathers.
"He doesn't have to remember?"

Toko's eyes lit up once he remembered all the training and tips keigo had helped him with.
"Yeah! Just like mommy says!"

"Yep speaking of mommy. Where is she?"
Keigo asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Mommy said she had a big boss meeting and I couldn't come."
Toko huffed and folded his arms.

Baby dark shadow went up to keigo and rubbed himself onto keigo's face and jaw. Keigo smiled and rubbed baby dark shadow as well.
"Did she leave already?"

"I said I'll be there once I find-there it is"
Tori walked out of the pantry with a bag of cereal.
"I'm leaving"
She hung up the phone and sighed.

"Hey Aunt Tor"
Keigo greeted letting toko down.
Toko and baby shadow quickly scammered off somewhere in the house.
"You know, I know where everything is."

Tori grabbed her bag that was on the table and put it on her shoulder.
"I know. I feel bad for leaving him though and I just wanted to let him know that I can still take care of him."

Keigo smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.
"Tori, he's four. He's not going to notice anything like that."

Tori sighed again and walked past keigo.
"I know.."

"I'll take care of him when you can't "
Keigo said, wrapping his arms around his Aunt.

Tori hugged him back, trying to push back the tears. She hated depending on others to take care of her child. She was his mother after all and she should be more then capable of doing so.

"You don't always have to take care of him. Being a parent isn't a one person thing "
Keigo backed off.
"He's supposed to have his dad here when you can't be, and since I'm not letting him anywhere near the two of you. I'll help when I can. And so will Tsukauchi, even if I have to force him from time to time"

Tori laughed and opened the door.
"I should be back soon. Take care. Call me if anything happens"

Keigo waves her off and shut the door, making sure to lock it.
"Toko!"
He called, walking around.

Suddenly the house went quite. Too quiet. Toko was hiding. He was up to something and Heigo had a good feeling it was baby shadows idea.

Keigo slowly turned the corners while looking for toko, made sure to put his training at use and be almost completely undetectable.

Then, out from the kitchen, Toko and baby Shadow came running out and crashing right into keigo.
The wind was knocked out of his lungs as he hit the floor.
"Toko"

Toko laughed and booped keigo's nose. Toko then got to his feet and stood, like a champion, over keigo.
Keigo smiled and ruffled Toko's feathers.
"Next time won't be so easy."

•°•°•°•°

Almost two hours had gone by, which concerned Keigo. Tori should have been back if it was just a simple meeting but, she wasn't.

Keigo, of course, played off his worry in front of toko and baby Shadow.  The last thing they needed to worry about was if their mom was safe.

Keigo was sitting, his elbows on his knees and face in hands, on the couch. Toko was running around, like usual.
He was so energetic.

Keigo went stiff once he felt little hands touching his little wings on his back very softly.
He turned and saw toko looking at his little wings, eyes huge with wonder.
"I didn't know you had wings unkle TaTa!"

Keigo smiled and made his wings grow out a bit, but not too much, toko was still behind him after All.
Toko's eyes got even brighter from amazement.
"Can you fly?"

Toko's little hands slammed down onto the back of the couch.
Keigo nodded, looking around. It was too small of a place to fly and he wasn't sure if he should take toko outside.

"Can you teach me?"
Toko asked, his thumbs fiddling as he looked down.
Keigo stood, going over to toko.

"Of course I can buddy."
Keigo told him, knowing full well toko wouldn't be able to fly for a while. But, it's what toko wanted.

Keigo had toko his his arms, his hands on the little tummy of toko. Baby shadow was standing by if anything was to happen.
Keigo was going to tell toko he could use baby shadow but, toko had insisted he do it himself.

"Alright, you ready?"
Keigo asked trying to hold back any laughter or smiles.

Toko hesitated but nevertheless shook his head.
"Yeah!"

"Alright. What you wanna do is flap your wings just a little o get started and once you do that, Shadow will help you out with the rest."
Keigo bit back a smile as he explained.

Toko nodded and slowly began moving his arms up and down.
He gradually got faster in his movements and squeezed his eyes shut.
Keigo couldn't take it anymore and started laughing lightly.

Toko stopped and his arms lazily hung down.
"It's not working."

Keigo set toko down and smiled.
"It'll take some time but, you'll get it"

Toko beamed up at keigo and nodded, excited for that day.

(This was honestly so fun to write. I love Toko! I hope it's not confusing. But.....anyone want a part two? 🤔🤨)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 561 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
259K 39.6K 101
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
295K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
74.6K 2.6K 71
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...