Another Supernatural Imagine...

By Adjn0r

This book is only here because I can't bring myself to delete it. It's just a messy conglomeration of teenage... More

Intro
Secrets |DeanXreader|
Happy Birthday ||DeanXreader smut||
Deaf |SamXreader|
Haircut |SamXreader|
Pie |DeanXreader smut/fluff|
2 Years?? ||Cas Fluff||
Oh Shit ||JaredxReader||
6 fucking 30 ||JensenxReader||
Why Would I Say That ||Luci x Reader ||
Feelings ||Crowley x Reader||
Fat ||Dean x Reader||
Come Here ||Sam X Reader||
Stop it Y/N ||Dean x Reader||
Hunt [request/smut]
French Mistake [J2/winchesters]
Deaf pt. 2 |Sam x Reader|
Amnesiac {Dean x Reader}
||age gap|| deanxreader || request
Drunk Dean ||dean x reader fluff||
Jealous ||Dean smut||
That's a bad idea ||Cas||
Boo ||Luci||
Twisted ||Dean||
Shameless self promo
Masterpiece ||Sam||
Sweatshirt ||Sam and Dean||
Changes ||Demon!Dean||
Jinn ||Sam||
Jinn pt. 2 ||Sam||
Baby ||Dean fluff||
You Asshole ||Gabe||
Tease ||Soulless Sam||
I can't lose you ||Sam||
C'mon ||Punk Cas||
Question
Here ya go
Tattoo ||Dean fluff||
Easter ||The boys fluff||
Flying ||Dean fluff||
Texts ||Dean||
Lullaby ||Sam||
Angel ||Sam||
Hobbies ||Sam||
fanfic ||Jensen||
dont forget ||Dean||
drugs ||the boys||
im so sick of coming up with good story titles ||Dean||
imma dip ||Dean||
meet the boys ||the boys, duh||
If Only ||Sam||
Panic ||Dean||
a day in the life ||Dean||
hero ||Dean||
Ha
Timeless ||Dean||
Birthday ||boys||
No Show ||Sam||

"Keep your clothes on" ||Sam||

5.4K 100 51
By Adjn0r

Keep your clothes on

song: Porn Star Dancing by My Darkest Days (duh)

y'all idk what's up with my updating schedule recently but I have ideas so please take them.

Kinda smutty

The first time you kiss someone can be one of two things:

1. Magical
2. Awkward

Kissing Sam Winchester was somehow both. It was magical because you'd been waiting forever for it, and it was awkward because you

NEVER

TALKED

ABOUT

IT

AGAIN.

You had no idea why. You enjoyed it, he sure seemed to enjoy it. It wasn't a short kiss, it was a good solid twenty minute lip biting, tongue warring make out session.

And then he said "thanks" and pretended it never happened.

We've all had something similar, but normally you don't LIVE with the person and go hunting with them constantly. So now everything was a mess. Dean was just a little too... dumb to notice anything was wrong, and Sam just awkwardly speed walked away whenever you tried to mention it. So eventually, you gave up.

It definitely still bothered you though, which is why you were on your way to some college party nearby. You were barely 24 and looked younger so you could still easily pretend to be a bubbly sorority girl with a school spirit stick up your ass. The uber ride was incredibly awkward, the middle aged driver giving your baby pink skirt and matching crop top constant disapproving glares. Thankfully it was a short trip, and before too long you were at the drivers side window paying him.

"Thanks sir. And if you thought the fit was bad, you should see the heels." You tease, holding up the black stilettos that would make a stripper proud. He scoffs and crosses himself before speeding away. You shake your head and examine your very sorority approved outfit, thinking you looked pretty good.

The party is already spilled out onto the lawn and you slap a smile on your face almost as big as the heels you're slipping on. You find a random group of girls and join in, just letting out a loud cheer and screaming "DELTA!" excitedly, which started a chorus of people returning the call throughout the house. The girls smile and pull you in the house, making a beeline for the drinks.

———

"Guys I swear to God he's SO fine." You squeal "Like he's a giant and his hair is the NICEST hair you'll ever see in your life. It's crazy." The alcohol coursing through your veins had made your peppy act much easier, even if you weren't totally drunk, and you and the girls you came in with are all sitting around the kitchen table.

"Oh my God, we have to meet him. Where is he?" Alicia asks, looking around. A chorus of yeses and oohs goes through the rest of the girls.

"He's not here but he can be." You smirk, pulling out your phone. You dial Sam and put the volume on speaker, setting your phone in the middle of the table. "You'll be able to tell he's hot just by his voice, listen."

riiiing....riiiiing....riii-

"Y/n?" Sams voice calls through the speakers. The girls all let out a sigh, hanging desperately on the one syllable of pure sex that had just been spoken.

"Sammy!" You exclaim, slurring slightly. "I'm at a party and I had wayyyy too much to drink. Can you come pick me up?" You beg.

"Y/n it's 1 am. Can't you just get another Uber?" He says, voice already taking on the signature nervous tone he'd been reserving just for me lately.

"Pretty please Sammy." You pout "I don't wanna uber driver, I wanna see you."

"Okay fine. Where am I going?" He sighs, the sound of him getting dressed in the background.

"Yay thank you baby!" You cheer. "The Delta house on University. I'm in the kitchen."

Sam just grunts his acknowledgment and hangs up.

"Oh my GOD, y/n I cannot wait to see this boy." Becca says.

"He should be here in like twenty minutes. Just remember, no touching." I scold, half playing.

"Oh my god we should play spin the bottle til then." Alicia suggests and all the girls agree, roping in a few guys.

Sam

I hear the party before I see it and groan, my hopes of a small get together immediately dying. I can't lie though, I'm pretty excited to see y/n. Everything was so awkward since we kissed and I hated it. I loved the kiss, the problem is I loved her too and I couldn't tell her THAT.

I pull up to the nearest parking space, about a block from the house. I trudge up to the steps, wrinkling my nose at the sticky beer pong tables and passed out frat boys in the yard. I make my way inside, pushing through the crowd of crossed young adults "dancing" in the living room and find the kitchen. I stop abruptly at the door, being greet by quite possibly my favourite view.

Y/n is on her knees in a circle with 8 girls and 3 guys, wearing an outfit I've never seen before. A tight pink skirt hugs her ass, barely covering anything in her current position. Her black heels are tossed to the side, and a pink crop top hugs her torso, stopping just below her breasts. My eyes hungrily rake over her body, only stopped by a chorus of giggles. I look up as she leans forward, seeing the bottle she just spun pointed at a petite blonde girl directly across from her. She leans forward on her knees, skirt riding up even farther. I stand there in shock, watching as she presses her lips firmly onto the blondes, the crowd cheering when they don't break apart. I won't lie, the sight makes my cock twitch eagerly, but the twitch in my jaw is far stronger when I see half the guys looking at the glimpse of black lace panties showing from her skirt.

"Alrighty you're done." I say, by her side in just a few swift steps. She turns around and looks up at me with those huge eyes, and I swallow thickly at the sight of the beautiful creature on her knees in front of me. My mind immediately shoots off to a totally different scenario, and I shake my head.

"Sammy!" She calls happily, trying and failing to stand up gracefully. I sigh and bend down, scooping her up bridal style and grabbing her heels. She squeaks and wraps her arms around my neck, burning her face into my shoulder.

"I missed you so much." She whispers, and I almost drop her when she presses her lips to my neck.

"I missed you too." I choke out. "Say bye to your friends."

"I told you guys. Bye!" She says, wiggling her fingers at the crowd. She settles her face back into my shoulder as I walk, lips going right back to my neck. I hold back a moan as she finds a spot below my jaw and starts sucking, making me dig my fingers into her sides.

"Y/n. Stop it." I say half heartedly, carrying her through the lawn and towards the car.

"Why Sammy? I'm having fun." She pouts, running her fingers over my lips as she looks at me.

"Enough, little girl. Wait until we get to the car." I say firmly.

"Yes, sir."

fuck

———

It takes almost ten minutes to buckle her into the car, and by the time she settles in she seems much more sober.

I thought.

"God this outfit is fucking uncomfortable." She whines, and before I can stop her she has her top pulled off and tossed on the floor. I glance over at her and immediately shoot my eyes back to the road. Of course she doesn't have a bra on. Of fucking course.

"Why don't you keep your clothes on for now, huh?" I say, my voice hoarse.

Reader

You're by no means drunk anymore. But you wouldn't have the confidence to make any kind of move otherwise, so why not just roll with it? Go big or don't get laid, right?

"Why don't you keep your clothes on for now, huh?" Sam says, his already sexy voice suddenly low and raspy. You think about it for a second.

"Nah." You say, pulling off your skirt. You shiver slightly, feeling incredibly self conscious with your breasts on show and wearing nothing but your underwear. But fuck, it'd been months of awkward sexual tension and you were sick of it. Sam tried his best to keep his eyes on the road, but you saw him glance down every once in a while. He sighs and keeps his eyes on the road while he shrugs his outer flannel off.

"Put this on." He says, handing it to you.

"Why, do you not like the view?" You pout, turning to face him. He groans as it gets harder to ignore you.

"God... yes I do, you have no fucking idea. But you're drunk and I'm not gonna take advantage of you like that."

"For the love of Chuck Sam, I had three drinks. And it's been an hour since my last one. I'm FINE, it's just been so awkward with you and I thought the rejection wouldn't sting as bad if you thought I was just drunk." You half yell, crossing your arms. Sam's head shoots over to you, confusion all over his face.

"Rejection?"

"Yes, Sam. The thing you've been doing since we kissed. Which by the way I thought went pretty damn well so sorry I had to take my clothes off to get that point across." You complain.

"You really thought I'd ever consider rejecting you, pretty girl?" He says, voice suddenly soft and laced with a hint of hurt.

"Well, yea." You mumble. "I'm not exactly much to look at." You say, sitting on your hands. Sam stops at a stop sign and puts the impala in park, looking at you.

"Don't fucking say that." He half growls at you. He finally caves and runs his eyes over every inch of your exposed body. "You're plenty to look at, y/n. You're absolutely perfect." He runs the backs of his knuckles along your jaw and trails them down your body, his large hands stopping on your waist. In one swift move, he has you pulled onto his lap, straddling him.

"Then why did you want to forget kissing me so bad?" You say, voice small and hurt.

"Y/n I've been able to do everything BUT forget kissing you. All I can think about is that night." He says.

"Why did you ignore me then?"

"Because I'm so ridiculously in love with you. And I couldn't tell you that because I didn't want to scare you away. So I didn't know how to act and I couldn't make the first move. All I've been thinking about is you." He trails off into a whisper.

"I love you too, Sam." You whisper back. He looks into your eyes, a huge smile on his face. He leans forward and presses a soft kiss on your lips.

"As much as I like this" He points to your almost naked body on his lap "I don't want any of our firsts to be in Dean's car after a sorority party while you smell like vodka."

You blush and put your head on his shoulder in embarrassment.

"There is, however, always my bedroom. Which is five minutes away."

I had no Idea how to end this so rip. Can you tell i've been reading a lot of college fanfics

socials:
insta @jordiior
snap @adjnor37
tik tok @jordiior

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.9K 64
I will be writing any kind of imagines. I will write for any character. You can be a: Angel Demon Human Hunter Any Supernatural Being Note that I'm...
30.3K 481 30
Short stories and Imagines based from the tv series, Supernatural. Hope you enjoy!!! Requests are open!!!
22.3K 413 37
Imagines currently for only Dean, Sam, and Cas. I am accepting requests at the moment. So feel free to request a scenario and I will gladly do it. V...
2.9K 37 12
Supernatural imagines! Imagines of your favourite characters and cast members. Requests are open. If you make a request, please include the character...