The Cosmo Wolf: (Avengers x M...

By PhoenixGarden

Y/N L/N, codename: The Cosmo Wolf, a 17 year old boy who was stolen, experimented on, and mind controlled by... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Recruitment
Chapter 2: Helicarrier
Chapter 3: Greetings
Chapter 4: Point Break
Chapter 5: Prisoner
Chapter 6: Keep This Bird Flying
Chapter 7: New York, My Darling
Chapter 8: The Chitauri
Chapter 9: The Battle Of New York
Chapter 10: The Beginning Of An Era
Chapter 11: Age Of Ultron
Chapter 12: Mind Manipulation
Chapter 13: Avengers Tower
Chapter 14: Birthday Night
Chapter 15: Ultron
Chapter 16: Wakanada?
Chapter 17: Big CGI Fight Coming Up!
Chapter 18: The Dream
Chapter 19: Return To Battle
Chapter 20: The Vision
Chapter 21: Sokovia
Chapter 22: Battle Of The Brave
Chapter 23: The Fall
Update
Chapter 24: Crossbones
Chapter 25: Detonation
Chapter 26: Secretary Ross
Chapter 27: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 28: Getting Out Of Dodge
Chapter 29: Containment Breach
Chapter 30: Wanda's Rescue
Chapter 31: Team Brawl
Chapter 32: Airport Battle
Chapter 33: Escape To Siberia
Chapter 34: Zemo
Chapter 35: The Wolf's Bite
Chapter 36: Enemies Unseen
Chapter 37: Tyrant
Chapter 38: Regrouping
Q&A
Chapter 39: Warehouse Wary
Chapter 40: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 41: Predator Becomes Prey
Chapter 42: Our Final Dance
Chapter 43: Sakaar
Chapter 44: Korg
Chapter 45: Cometh The Battle
Chapter 46: The Great Escape
Chapter 47: The Revengers
Chapter 48: Evening Flight
Chapter 49: A Trip To Asgard
Chapter 50: Infinity War
Chapter 51: Return To London
Chapter 53: Hype Man
Chapter 54: Space Travel
Chapter 55: Lost Weapon
Chapter 56: Titan
Chapter 57: Thanos' Arrival
Chapter 58: Thor's Return
Chapter 59: Loss
Chapter 60: Grief
Chapter 61: The Garden
Chapter 62: 5 Years Later
Chapter 63: Hello Old Friend
Chapter 64: Rally The Team
Chapter 65: Lebowski
Chapter 66: Two Test Runs
Chapter 67: 2012
Chapter 68: 2014 and 2010
Chapter 69: Loss And Revival
Chapter 70: You've Come To Die
Chapter 71: Avengers...
Chapter 72: Broken
Chapter 73: Sacrifice
Chapter 74: Give Him Back
Chapter 75: Manipulation And Despair
Chapter 76: False World
Chapter 77: Peaceful Life
Chapter 78: Get Out
Chapter 79: Wake Up
Chapter 80: Westview
Chapter 81: Agatha
Chapter 82: Memento
Chapter 83: Remember
Chapter 84: Wrong Memories
Chapter 85: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 86: Cerulean Sorcerer
Chapter 87: Slay Them
Chapter 88: Our Reality

Chapter 52: Doctor Strange

4.2K 121 50
By PhoenixGarden

2 Hours Earlier

"Okay, so... what is our plan? Because I feel like we're all gonna get finessed." Ryan looked over to (Y/N) as the team began to move into Scotland.

"The plan is, if you see aliens then you're supposed to beat their asses. And also kill Vision if you can. He kidnapped my woman, he can't be allowed to live." (Y/N) said the last part in a joking tone. At least they hoped he was joking.

"Honestly. Why do you humans care so much for women?" Loki furrowed his brows.

"Didn't Thor date a woman before?" (Y/N) looked at him with an bemused look. Loki was about to respond, but nothing came out. He had absolutely no way to reply to that, because it was true.

"Not all of us are asexual like you, Loki." Link muttered. Pietro patted his shoulder, a small snicker leaving his voice. The sound of sparks behind them made the five stop. Turning around, they saw some sort of fire portal opening, leading to... New York?

"(Y/N) (L/N). I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you to come with me." Strange exited his sling ring portal, searching through the group and settling his eyes on the one he was looking for. All of the men besides (Y/N) just stared at Strange. Considering they'd never seen a wizard before, it was an acceptable response. (Y/N) wasn't bothered because of the amount of shit he'd been through in the last few months.

"Oh, uh, welcome back, by the way." Strange knew he'd just got back to Earth after a long while.

"Sorry, are you mixing me up with someone else? I'm kind of in the middle of something." (Y/N) shook his head, about to turn and keep walking.

"We need your help. The Infinity Stones are in peril." Strange told him. (Y/N) stopped immediately, locking eyes with Strange as he realised they both were having the same problem. "It wouldn't be overselling it to say that the fate of the universe is at stake."

"I know that. Just what do you think I'm doing right now?" (Y/N) went back to his attitude of not caring what Strange had to say. He wanted to get to Vision and make sure that stone in specific was safe. He wasn't about to risk Wanda getting hurt, too.

Strange sighed, turning and looking behind him through his portal. (Y/N) couldn't see who he was looking at until they walked out to stand besides the wizard.

"Hey, kid." Tony held his hands together, a feeling of happiness flooding both men as they saw each other again. (Y/N) bit his tongue, reminding himself of what happened in Siberia. But, he eventually looked down and scoffed at himself, deciding to then start moving towards the man, hugging him.

"Tony." (Y/N) let the name fall from his mouth. He retreated from Tony, turning back to the other four who were still watching.

"Ryan, take Link and Pietro to protect Vision. Loki, you're coming with me." He motioned for three of them to start moving and quickly. Ryan nodded to him, turning and starting to run in the other direction with the other two behind him. Loki looked confused as to why he was yet again being brought with (Y/N), but he shook his head and stepped forward.

There was a reprimanding glance on both Tony and Strange, not at all trusting Loki. Before either of them could point it out, (Y/N) swayed them off with a flick of his wrist.

"I already know. He's with me." (Y/N) informed them, but they were clearly and reasonably still unsure. Strange eventually shook his head, turning around and motioning for them to follow him back through the portal. The three walked in after him, now inside a very Victorian style building.

Tony slowly walked to (Y/N), leaning in to whisper something.

"You've kind of got a Loki following you around. Just thought I should point it out." Tony said, even after he'd been informed of the circumstances already. (Y/N) rolled his eyes, hiding his amusement behind a stern face.

Strange turned to another man who was already inside, telling him something that was inaudible to the others.

Loki looked around, suddenly remembering the place, along with the man inside it. This was the same guy who had dropped him from the sky for half an hour.

"You..." Loki stared at Strange, his eyes narrowing. Strange met his eyes for a moment, then moved out of the way. Wong started to use magic to make a representation of the Infinity Stones, only really being helpful to Tony since (Y/N) and Loki already knew.

"At the dawn of the universe there was nothing. Then..." Wong showed an explosion of energy that turned into stars and galaxies. "Boom."

"The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals hurtling across the virgin universe." The five Infinity Stones showed up in the air, floating past the stars. "The Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence."

"Space." Strange introduced the first one, causing the blue stone to glow. (Y/N) quickly added.

"Cosmo." The rest of the room except Loki glanced at him. (Y/N) crossed his arms, looking around everyone watching him.

"Cosmo. It's her name. The Space Stone." He clarified to them, making Strange 'ah' in understanding.

"You also named your Infinity Stone." He mumbled, then looked up at the stones to continue. "Reality." The red stone glowed. "Power." The purple one was next. "Soul." Then the orange one. "Mind." The one that Bruce and Tony knew. Strange paused, looking down at the Eye of Agamotto.

"And Time." He finished, using some sort of hand sign to open the pendant, showing the green glow of the Time Stone. "Era." He spoke the stone's given name.

"Tell me his name again." Tony asked from his seat on the nearby couch.

"Thanos." A voice said that was familiar to (Y/N). He looked across to a doorway, seeing Bruce slowly walking out into the room they were in.

"Bruce, you're alive!" (Y/N) exclaimed, making Loki look over to see Banner, too. So, this was where Heimdall sent Hulk. It made sense.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Bruce waved, stepping closer to the group. (Y/N) looked over to Stark, deciding to finish what Bruce probably would've started.

"Thanos is a plague, Tony. He invades planets. He slaughters half their people. He takes whatever he wants. He sent Loki." (Y/N) pointed at Loki, who froze as everyone's heads turned to look at the God of Mischief. "The attack on New York was Thanos' doing." (Y/N) added.

"If I may. Thanos already has two Infinity Stones. The Power Stone and The Space Stone, one of which he gained by slaughtering half of my people earlier." Loki began, pausing as he recounted the information. Bruce and Tony both looked shocked by the information. Tony as he thought Asgardians would've been strong enough to survive. Bruce because he didn't remember very much, or the fact that the Asgardians were dead.

"He'll be going for the Reality and Soul stones on his own, as the Reality Stone is out on Knowhere, and the Soul Stone is Odin knows where." Loki explained. It didn't really make much sense to anyone, but what they gathered was they had time before Thanos himself came after them.

"The Mind Stone is with Vision, my team is currently moving in to protect Vision, therefore the Mind Stone is safe. The Time Stone is with Houdini over here, so I'd assume that one is safe.

"He's already the strongest being in the universe with just two stones. Once he gets the other two that are out in space, he'll come for us, too. We won't stand a chance." Bruce chimed in, then he began looking around the room and thinking to himself.

"He could destroy life in a scale hitherto undreamt of." Strange stated knowing there would be a big problem if Thanos got all six.

"Did you seriously just say 'hitherto undreamt of'?" Tony asked, leaning on a cauldron and seemingly not taking the situation seriously. To (Y/N), it was classic Tony.

"Are you seriously leaning on the Cauldron of the Cosmos?" Strange narrowed his eyes at the way Stark was behaving.

"That's what this is?" Tony asked before being slapped by the Cloak of Levitation. He stepped away, turning to face Strange with a glance at the cloak.

"I'm going to allow that." Tony told him, but Strange didn't exactly care. Tony just looked like he was going to say something stupid, and of course he did. Why wouldn't he? "If Thanos needs all six, why don't we just stick this one down a garbage disposal?"

(Y/N) audibly laughed at his horrible knowledge of Infinity Stones. Even if he himself had only learned about them properly in recent time.

"You destroy the Time Stone and there would be a lot of issues. At worst you could probably end up stopping time by doing that." He told Tony, not planning on being trapped in time forever. Strange nodded to him, a little surprised he knew that much about the stone.

"Okay, then why don't we just destroy a different stone?" Tony looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Tony, we're not destroying the stones! Even if we did, if Thanos got the Time Stone, he'd be able to reverse whatever we do. Not just that. The stones have a consciousness of their own. They think... they feel." (Y/N) declined the plan again.

"And we swore an oath to protect the Time Stone with our lives." Wong said, staring at Tony.

"And I swore off dairy... but then Ben & Jerry's named a flavour after me." Tony somehow turned a talk about Infinity Stones into a talk about ice cream. A very persuasive man.

"Stark Raving Hazelnuts. A bit chalky." Strange thought about the flavour that Tony was talking about.

"A Hunk of Hulk of Burning Fudge is our favourite." Wong shrugged, making Bruce look at him in confusion.

"That's a thing?" Banner asked.

"I'm still pissed that they stopped selling Cosmic Cocoa ice cream after I was deemed a criminal. Total bullshit." (Y/N) vented, a feeling of anger filling him as he remembered.

"Whatever. My point is, things change." Tony changed the conversation back to Thanos.

"Our oath to protect the Time Stone cannot change. And this stone may be the best chance we have against Thanos." Strange stood against Tony's ideas.

"If it's the best chance, why did you literally never use it to fight anyone in the movie." (Y/N) whispered under his breath, just quiet enough for almost no one to hear.

"I'm sorry, what?" Loki glanced at him, and (Y/N) raised his hands in surrender.

"What even is your job? Besides making balloon animals, of course." Tony joked, never having seen Strange back when they could've used his help. Strange paused, looking at Tony like he was a complete moron.

"Protecting your reality, douchebag." Strange fired back against bullets with missiles, making Bruce step in, while (Y/N) laughed. Loki just stared in confusion, and Wong just looked like he was disappointed in Strange for falling to Tony's level.

"That's two stones we have. We know where they are. The Time Stone is here and the Mind Stone is with Vision and the Avengers." Bruce started, but (Y/N) quickly jumped in.

"Bruce, my team aren't the Avengers. They're just a group of friends and the Maximoff twins." (Y/N) countered, seeing Bruce now even more confused.

"Where are the Avengers?" Bruce looked at Tony. Both (Y/N) and Tony looked at each other, knowing that Banner clearly knew nothing about what had happened while he was gone. Though, (Y/N) could've sworn he already told Bruce this.

"We haven't caught up yet. Have we?" Tony looked back to Bruce. "The Avengers broke up. We're toast."

"Broke up? Like a band? Like... like the Beatles?" Bruce looked at Tony like one of them was going crazy.

"Like the Beatles. Like MCR. Like One Direction." (Y/N) counted the three on his fingers.

"One Direction broke up?" Tony questioned, tilting his body towards the man.

"I fucking hope so. Good lord." (Y/N) joked.

"We've all been on... not speaking terms." He told Bruce, trying to give him a better understanding. Banner shook his head, moving to stand closer to Tony and look him in the eyes.

"Tony, listen to me. Thor's gone. Thanos is coming. It doesn't matter who you're talking to or not." Bruce said in a serious and emotional voice. Loki visibly winced at the mention of Thor, and (Y/N) placed a hand on his back. Tony sighed, his eyes darting around the room as he knew that Bruce was right.

He moved over, grabbing a flip phone from his pocket. He want straight to his contacts, finding the one number in it.

Steve Rogers

Tony scoffed, not believing he was actually about to do this. Before he pressed call, he stopped. Everyone went quiet as they watched to see what Tony was doing. Both (Y/N) and Loki were the next to catch on to why he'd stopped. The two looked up at the hole in the roof, hearing a distant rumbling outside.

They were here...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.8K 21
What happens when you give a fourteen year old boy wolf like abilities in New York City, a city well know for their superheroes? A very controversia...
338K 8.9K 30
WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS!! If you haven't seen Age of Ultron, well this contains Spoilers! I'm not human, I'm not an experiment. I'm a mutant, a m...
103K 2.5K 15
[Completed] [Sequal in progress] Y/N Y/L/N was another victim of Hydra, after escaping the base with her younger sister she starts a new life for the...
101K 3.2K 98
*COMPLETE* Alice stark fights along with the avengers during the battle of New York against Loki, Thor's younger brother. Durning the battle Alice p...