REINCARNATION: The story of us

By Naytohta

**Love is not always wonderful, it can be a blessing or a curse** Carter Hall CEO of Hall technologies and th... More

ANNOUNCEMENT
Prologue
CHAPTER 1: THE AWAKENING
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41- GOODBYE
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 24

34 20 1
By Naytohta

Hath-Seth's p.o.v.

I was so annoyed right now, I had to run some tests on Chay-ara and Khufu and everything had gone smoothly with Khufu according to my plan, I just had to sedate him, and he was out like a light not knowing a thing about the experiments I was carrying out on him.

But things were going to be hard with Chay-ara and all because of her stupid heart. I had not planned for her being sick in this lifetime and in the grand plan this was supposed to be the last time, the very last lifetime for the three of us together.

Through all the times I had been alive I had cooked up a way to ensure that they both get sent to damnation, but it took me centuries, I had been really patient and now she just had to fuck this whole thing up with her heart.

You see I was supposed to inject some of the serum into them and carry out some tests, but now that she is sick, I have no idea how she will react to the serum and I can't even sedate her because I'm not trying to kill her this time and I wouldn't want her to die now and then have me postpone my plans.

I would've gotten a new serum if I could, but it took me ages to get this batch and I had to find a lineage witch who was willing to help me, obviously I killed her afterwards so now I have to use this serum hoping it won't kill her then find another lineage witch to help me improve the next batch of the serum.

I have to keep up with my schedule and Chay-ara must get the first batch of the serum today.

Kendra's p.o.v.

I looked around my room as I smiled to myself thinking of what happened between me and Carter yesterday. I screeched in excitement into my pillow as I hopped out of bed and took a look at my phone screen.

I had three messages in total, one from Carter, the other from the detective in charge of my case and the last from a group chat with the girls.

I first opened Carter's text.

Carter: Hey beautiful, how was your night?

Me: it was fine yours?

I texted with an emoji as I smiled into my phone, I can't believe this was actually happening, I thought to myself as I screamed again in excitement. I looked into the group chat and saw so many text messages from the girls, it was like they had a sleepless night all trying to get me to spill about what happened with me and carter. I laughed as I saw the amount of texts, they had sent me.

Me: Morning girls I texted in excitement as I got a reply almost immediately.

Ari: You selfish bitch, how could you leave us hanging for so long, we're your girls you need to keep us informed 24/7 like ASAP don't ya no

Kyai: Ken, spill the beans ASAP, did you and Carter have sex.

Zuri: dude, not cool, you kept us waiting all night, what did you guys do last night, was he bigggg.

Me: oh, my goodness guysss, no such thing happened. I said laughing and blushing at their comments.

Immediately I sent that my phone started to ring as a Zuri started a group video call.

"Bitchh, tell us what happened" Zuri said almost immediately.

"Yeah, tell us, we know something happened because we saw you guys leaving together" Kyai said.

"Girl, I love you and all but don't give too many details please, I would like to refrain from hearing about my brother's male anatomy" Ari said with a disgusted face as we all just laughed at her.

"Girl I'm serious, no such thing happened, he just dropped me home and that was it" I said smiling.

"Well did you guys kiss at least or what? Come on girl fill us in, are you guys official yet?" Zuri said looking at me with anticipation.

"Well yes" I said blushing as I put one hand on my face.

"Yes, to what?" Ari asked looking at me with so much interest in her eyes.

"Yes, to both questions" I said as they all let out a scream and soon enough, I followed.

We talked for a long time, then I told them about the date I had with him on Saturday. They were all so excited for me and I was really happy to start this new chapter.

After a while we ended the call because we all had to get ready for work. So, with the call ended I looked back at my texts and saw that I had another text from Carter.

Him: Would you like to have lunch with me today?

Me: yes.

I said to him as I immediately went into my bathroom and had a long steamy shower and then I went into my closet to look for a suitable outfit for today's adventure.

After searching for a while, I then decided on my lilac gold button blazer with a beautiful pink heel and a white purse.

After doing my makeup and my hair I opened the detectives' text and saw that he said there were no leads on my case yet. Looking at the text I sighed in disappointment, then I straightened up and decided that I would not let this ruin my day. So, I walked confidently into my elevator and then into my car with my driver Marcus waiting for me as we went to my office.

Walking into my office I was filled with happiness and excitement as I couldn't wait for lunch time. I just wanted everything to go smoothly and uninterrupted. As I sat down on my desk my secretary told me the list of things I had to do today, which included meetings and seeing new design sketches as well as the production of current designs. I was happy when I saw that I didn't have much to do at the office today.

After my first meeting I got a text from Carter asking me to come to his office for lunch instead because he was held up at work. I got to admit I was kind of disappointed at first but then I smiled thinking it was still lunch, so it didn't matter where it was at.

By the time it was lunch I was brimming with excitement as I went to the car and told Marcus to take me to his office. As I reached the building of his office, I stared in awe at the tall building in front of me, I texted Carter that I was here as I walked out of my car and into the reception.

"I'm looking for Carter Hall" I said to the receptionist as she asked for my name.

"Kendra Sanders" I said to her as she nodded and told me where to go.

"This way Ms Sanders, Mr Hall has requested you take his private elevator" she said.

As I got to the elevator, I had noticed the stares that everyone gave to me as I walked pass, was it so unusual for a woman to come visit Carter? Thinking that he didn't bring too many girls to his office made me smile as I pressed the button to the private elevator which would take me directly to his office.

As I waited for the elevator to reach his floor, I kept on thinking of the different scenarios that could happen in his office.

Oh, my goodness what are we going to talk about? This is going to be so weird; do we talk about movies? Oh, I'm freaking out. I thought to myself as I looked up at the sound of the elevator doors opening.

As the doors opened, I was stuck in awe at the sight of Carter standing in front of his desk with his tie loosened and a few buttons of his shirt undone, his blazer long forgotten by the side of his desk. I stared at his arms with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows and his hands clenching as he held his phone to his hair. I looked at him in awe as his other hand as he dropped the papers in his hand and combed through his hair.

I don't know how long I had been standing there but he just looked so hot at sexy at that moment. I stared at him checking him out as his head suddenly snapped my way and he was looking directly at me with a smirk.

I looked down and blushed at that moment and to make things worse I had completely forgotten I was still in the elevator until the sliding of the elevator doors close signalled me of what was going on.

I looked at him as the doors closed and his face disappeared and then I pressed the doors open causing the doors to open as I stepped out of the elevator blushing hardly.

"Looks like someone can't seem to get enough of me" he said making me blush harder as he walked towards me and gave me a hot kiss on the lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 138K 52
"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected times." ▪▪ He stroke my arm with his hand and carefully followed his own act...
334K 14K 44
|#10 in romance| |#1 in CEO| |#1 in desire| |#1 in marriage| |#2 in drama| |#2 in billionaire| |#4 in love| |#4 in lovers| |#8 in hotguy| |#9 in pass...
12.2M 395K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
958K 28.3K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...