๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

xowriterr tarafฤฑndan

It was finally perfect. Even better than last time. Everything was fixed. Everything was aligned. Everything... Daha Fazla

๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ (๐Ÿ)
๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ (๐Ÿ)
๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ (๐Ÿ‘)
๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก (๐Ÿ’)*
๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ (๐Ÿ“)
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž (๐Ÿ”)*
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ-๐ข๐ง-๐จ๐ง๐ž (๐Ÿ•)
๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฃ๐จ๐  (๐Ÿ–)*
๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž (๐Ÿ—)
๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐ฒ (๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ)*
๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ)
๐š ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ)
๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘)
๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“)
๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”)
๐›๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•)
๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–)
๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—)*
๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ (๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ)
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ)
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ)
๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘)
๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’)
๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ž (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“)
๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”)
๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•)
๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–)
๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ ๐จ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—)
๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž (๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ)*
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ (๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ)
๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž

๐š ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’)*

722 20 56
xowriterr tarafฤฑndan

warnings -

slight smut

go follow my tiktok . i talk about the story a lot there . :) the @ is the same . (@xowriterr)

A couple days had passed. Layla and Landon bickered everyday, getting nowhere with their conversations. Each one resulted in name calling and bloody noses. Someone would break them up, and the day would proceed on.

Jean and Eren tried their best to figure out Layla and Levi's relationship. It was very difficult, though. Because of Layla and Levi's huge argument, the two had no real interactions. Levi would only talk to her if the conversation related to squad direction. The two had given up.. for now. 

Zeke and Layla's relationship was becoming more and more complicated. Layla wished it wasn't though, as she had just gotten out of one of those. Their relationship consisted of constant flirting and precious name calling. Rarely were the two not complimenting each other. Neither of them really addressed it. This would definitely come back to bite them in the ass, though. Layla was familiar with unknown boundaries in relationships, and she was doing the exact same thing with Zeke.

It was the middle of the day and Commander Erwin called for a meeting in the cafeteria. There was no mission coming up, so everyone was beyond confused. The captains were even lost.

Everyone gathered in the cafeteria. Zeke, of course, sat next to Layla. He put his arm around her shoulders playfully. Layla smiled at him and rolled her eyes. Eren sat on the other side of her and wrinkled his nose at Zeke's actions.

"Crazy how the two of you have only known each other for a week and you're seconds away from eating each other's faces," he scoffed and looked away. Layla moved Zeke's arm and put her chin on Eren's shoulder.

"I like you way more than I like that idiot. Don't be jealous," Layla told Eren.

"Heard that, Zeke?" Eren chuckled and Zeke looked at Layla with a scowl. Layla and Eren laughed and was immediately interrupted with the commander's voice.

"Scouts," he announced, "We seem to have a fraud among us." Everyone looked around with wrinkled eyebrows and scrunched faces.

"Today I discovered Annie's crystal had been destroyed. She escaped some time last night." 

About five months ago, Annie tried to overthrow the captains and commander to lead the scouts on her own. That day, everyone discovered her titan abilities. She killed multiple people, most of them being Levi's squad. Annie believed if a titan shifter ran the scouts, they could finally take back what's there and be free from the ugly monsters that roamed outside of the walls. Her plan failed tremendously. In the matter of days, Eren's titan had beaten hers. Before he could kill her, she sealed herself in a hardened crystal. Everyone thought it was unbreakable until Commander Erwin announced otherwise.

"Okay. She escaped. What does that have to do with the scouts? How is there a 'fraud amongst us'?" Historia raised her hand and asked.

"It was very clear that Annie didn't break out alone. There was a pickaxe, a hammer, and multiple tools that signaled others were helping her." The crowd gasped and whispered amongst themselves. Erwin quickly hushed them and everyone looked up.

"I want all of you to be aware of your surroundings and your 'friends'," Erwin air quoted around 'friends', "We need to figure out who the real enemy is as it's not a what anymore. Be careful cadets. You are dismissed. Eren, Reiner, Landon, and Zeke— I want all of you to meet me for dinner to discuss plans for Annie's arrival. It's bound to happen any moment." The four of them shook their heads in agreement.

Erwin left with Levi and Hange as the noise in the cafeteria increased. They figured they would just sit in there until they were told to do otherwise. Sasha and Connie got up from the table and sat on the ground. Jean looked at them and laughed.

"What the fuck are you two doing?"

"We're gonna be here awhile. Why not get comfy?" Connie told as him and Sasha laid on her back. Layla smiled and laid beside Sasha.

"Come on Jean. Don't be a baby." Layla snickered and teased him. Jean rolled his eyes. 

Zeke made sure to get up before anyone could take the spot next to Layla. He giggled and laid on his stomach, right next to Layla. Jean and Eren scoffed as they also made their way to the floor. After a while, everyone had gotten comfortable on the cafeteria floor as they waited for direction from the commander.

"So who do you guys think helped Annie?" Armin asked as he looked at the ceiling.

"Well, it had to be someone super strong. So, it's none of the boys here." Layla said in a joking matter. Mikasa, Sasha, and Layla laughed and the boys argued with each other.

"It's not Jean. Look how scrawny he is." Eren chuckled and shoved Jean.

"This isn't a joke, guys. Annie is out there somewhere and she could attack at any time," Armin explained as his face turned red. Eren, Jean, and Armin shifted into a serious conversation as Sasha, Connie, and Miaksa messed around. 

Zeke rested his hands on his hands and Layla turned her head to look at him. Zeke just stared into her eyes and smiled. Layla's hair was pulled into a curly, puffy ponytail. There was some grass and dirt in her hair. Levi had gotten mad at them earlier and made them do fifty sit ups. Curly pieces of hair framed her face and she had a small bruise beside her lip from training throughout the week.

"I can't lie, Layla. That bruise makes you look hot as fuck." Zeke smirked and looked her up and down.

"I can give you one if you'd like." Layla tilted her head, full focus on Zeke.

"You wouldn't be able to lay a hand on me."

"I'm the only soldier in this cafeteria to land a couple solid hits on 'humanity's strongest soldier', Captain Levi. But you're new, so I'll let that comment slide." Layla scoffed and shook her head.

"You just think you're all big and badass, huh?" Zeke inched closer to her and bit his bottom lip while he looked at hers.

"You told me yourself," Layla reminded him and inched closer to him too.

"I did, didn't I?" His voice was soft and lustful. He closed his eyes, ready for a kiss from Layla.

"You sure did." Layla pushed his head away and laughed.

"Asshole," Zeke grunted and opened his eyes to a giggling Layla. He didn't mind though. Seeing her face was good enough for him.. for now.

"You don't really think I'm an asshole? Do you Zeke?" Layla said in a sarcastic tone.

"Of course not. You're actually the nicest and most comforting person I've met so far. You were very welcoming, and I thank you for that." Zeke's tone turned serious and he held onto her hand. Layla smiled and looked down at him.

"Well, you're kinda cute. Why wouldn't I be sweet?" Layla winked.

"I trust you the most here. I mean it." Zeke told her.

"I trust you too, Zeke." Layla gave him a dimpled smile and let go of his hand.

She ruffled his hair and turned on her side to talk with Sasha, Connie, and Mikasa. Zeke's eyes made his way down her back to her ass. He bit his lip and smiled. He couldn't wait for the day he could touch her.

Time had passed—along with jokes, fights, and arguments. All of the soldiers' worries seemed to fade away. Which was odd since Annie was literally roaming anywhere. They felt safe and happy trapped in a room with nothing but protection from each other. A lingering thought was kept in everyone's mind—someone is faking their smile in that room.

Commander Erwin returned back around dinner time to get the titan shifters. He also decided to take Armin with him, for his mind and opinion on Annie. Dinner went by smoothly, as it was much much quieter without them.

"Who do you think it is, Layla." Jean asked her as he took a bite of his food. Layla really hadn't thought about who it was. She just knew she'd be ready to kick their ass when the time came.

"I really have no clue to be honest. I don't think it's anyone on our squad. I trust them one hundred percent." Layla said confidently.

"Even Landon and Zeke?"Jean raised his eyebrow, confused as to how Layla could trust them so quickly.

"I mean.." Layla paused and thought about it. "Landon may be distant, but I know him. He would never do something like this. And Zeke is so sweet and loving and funny—I don't think he would do anything like this either. I'm not sure, Jean." Layla said hesitantly.

"Layla, you just reunited with your brother and you already trust him? He literally hate you."

"He doesn't hate me. I don't know, Jean. I just don't think it's him." Layla shrugged.

"Well, I think it's Landon." Jean shielded his body from Layla just in case she decided to hit him.

"I'm not gonna hit you, Jean. You can think it's him if you'd like. I see why you would. He's only with us for training and he never says anything," Layla looked at him and laughed, "Stop being a pussy. Did you really think I'd hit you?" Jean smacked his lips.

"I mean yeah?! I wouldn't put it past you," he frowned and looked away. Everyone laughed at Jean and finished their dinner.

 Layla was undecided on whether she should wait for Zeke and Eren. After about five minutes passed, she gave up and left the cafeteria and to her surprise, Levi was outside leaning against the wall, waiting for her.

"Ugh, Levi what do you want?" Layla sighed and crossed her arms as she stood in front of him.

"Don't act like that, Layla." He shook his head sincerely and looked down. 

The two of them had not spoken since the night they almost kissed. After that day, Layla realized it was all a mistake. Her guard was down and she almost gave in. She still hated him for taking her precious opportunity. She was just vulnerable at that moment..

"If this is about that other night.. it was a mistake. I don't forgive you. I want nothing to do with you. Can I leave now?" Layla knew she was being rude . Of course she would always care for Levi, but now was not the time for forgiveness.

"I just wanted to know your opinion on the Annie situation. I'm talking to you as a captain, not anything else. There really is no need for the attitude." Levi went on.

"Yeah whatever-"

"Layla, I swear to god, if you continue to talk to me like I'm one of your friends, I will throw you in a cell and leave you in there until you can no longer live on your own," Levi went serious and Layla went quiet. He was through with her bullshit. She always thought everything was about her and he was over with. Regardless of their emotional status, he was still her captain and she was still his cadet. Respect was needed and it always would be.

"As I was saying—I'm required to ask my squad members who and what they think about Annie. You're in my squad just in case you forgot," Levi said, letting out an exasperated sigh.

"I don't know,"Layla said bluntly.

"You have not one clue ?? You're a smart girl, Layla. I know something is lingering in the back of your mind and you gotta tell me." Levi tapped his left foot, getting annoyed with Layla.

"I just know it's someone strong enough to break through the crystal and I know it's not anyone on our squad," she repeated the same thing as she did to Jean.

"You trust Landon?"

"Oh my god. Why does everyone keep saying that? He's not a bad person, Levi. He wouldn't do that. I trust him enough." Layla rubbed the back of her neck in distress. The thought of Landon doing something along those lines made her uneasy.

"It's my job to ask," Levi turned around, getting ready to walk away, "Pay attention to your surroundings Layla," he left without another word.

Layla wiped the sweat off of her forehead and left to her room. And to no fucking surprise, Zeke was standing outside of her door. She could never get a break. She stood right in front of him. She looked up into his eyes and crossed her arms. Zeke crossed his arms, copying Layla. Neither of them spoke a word, just intense eye contact. Zeke winked and stuck his tongue out at her. Layla giggled and pushed him out the way to open her door. She left the door open and sat on her bed as she resumed eye contact with Zeke.

"Am I allowed in?" Zeke smirked and put his hands on either side of the door frame.

"Of course you are," Layla leaned back on her hands and watched Zeke walk towards her. Zeke shrugged his jacket off onto the floor, revealing his strong, veiny arms. Layla started at him and bit her lip. "Is there a reason you're here, Zeke?"

"Yeah. I'm stressed. I want you to relieve my stress," he sat beside her and unbuttoned the top three buttons on his shirt. Layla looked at his shirt then back up at him. "Don't worry. I'm just getting comfortable."

"How was dinner with the commander?" Layla asked him and he sighed.

"I don't wanna talk about dinner with the commander. I wanna talk about you. How was dinner without me?" he joked and licked his lips.

"It was amazing without you actually," she shoved him playfully and rested her hand on his shoulder.

"You're lying," he whispered and placed his hand on her thigh. Layla shivered at his cold touch. "What? You don't want me to touch you? I'll stop," he started to lift his hand from her leg. Layla stopped him and placed it back on her thigh.

"No. I like it," she placed her hand on the side of his jaw and inched her face close to his as she closed her eyes. Zeke gripped her thigh and smashed his lips into hers. They both smiled into each other's kisses. Zeke placed his hands on Layla's waist and laid her on her back. Layla wrapped her arms around his neck and continued to make out with him. Zeke pushed his tongue into her mouth as she gripped his hair. He moaned into her mouth and felt on the sides of her body.

Layla let it all happen. She wasn't ecstatic to do this with Zeke. She didn't want to admit it, but Levi sat in the back of her mind as Zeke touched on her. The physical contact was needed, but not from him. She still went with it, though.

Zeke bit Layla's bottom lip and pulled away as he licked the outside of her jaw. Layla whimpered and tilted her head back as she looked at the ceiling. Zeke smiled against her neck and untucked her shirt from her pants. He ran his fingers up and down her torso while he looked up at her reaction. Layla looked down at him and bit her lip.

"Is this okay?" he began to unbutton her pants.

"Yeah. Yeah. It's fine" she stuttered and lifted her hips up, allowing him to take off her pants. 

 Zeke pulled them down and kissed below her belly button. He threw her pants across the room and stared at her black, silk panties. Layla sat herself up on the elbows and watched him. He kissed her panties and looped his fingers around her underwear. He pulled them down and pushed her thighs open, revealing her pussy. He blew on her cunt, causing her to shiver. Zeke wrapped her arms around her waist, holding her still. He kissed her vulva and Layla closed her eyes and gasped. He began fluttering his tongue against her clit and sucked on it simultaneously. Layla covered her mouth and muffled her moans.

"I wanna hear you, Layla," Zeke paused and removed her hand from her mouth. Layla let out an exasperated moan and watched Zeke as he went back to his task.

Layla mentally cursed at herself. She couldn't get Levi out of her mind. It was so disgusting. She wanted Zeke to be Levi and she didn't understand why. In her mind, Levi had ruined her life, but for some reason she still wanted him.

Zeke entered two fingers into her pussy and she flinched at his action. She backed away slightly. She was completely turned off.

"Zeke, I-" she backed up again as she hit her head against the headboard. Zeke pulled his fingers out and his face frowned when he looked up at her.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" he voice was slightly panicked and he immediately sat up to comfort Layla.

"I just don't want to right now. I'm so sorry." Layla got up and walked to her dresser and looked for a new pair of underwear.

"Don't say sorry. I understand." Zeke got up and stood behind her, grabbing her shoulders. She looked back and up at him with a slight smile.

"Thank you, Zeke." Layla grabbed a pair of underwear and put them on.

"I feel bad now. What can I do for you?" Zeke asked. Layla laughed and turned around to face him.

"You don't need to do anything for me, Zeke."

"Noo. Let me do something!" Zeke grabbed her hands and pouted.

"Okay. If you insist," Layla pointed to the full laundry basket in the corner of her room, "I really need you to do my laundry."

"Layla. No. I-"

"Aht aht. Go on Zeke. Do my laundry. You said you would do me a favor," Layla pushed him towards the basket and laughed. Zeke sighed and grabbed the basket.

"Layla how do you let it get this bad??" Zeke complained as he walked towards the door.

"Don't criticize me," Layla opened the door for him and pushed him out.

"I'll bring your clean clothes tomorrow"

"I bet you will. Thanks buddy," she slammed the door in his face.

"Layla!!" he screamed from outside. Layla laughed and locked the door.

Layla walked to her dresser, getting prepared for her night routine. She grabbed Levi's hoodie and more underwear. She realized what her problem was—she changed clothes way too often.

Layla took her shower and thought about her encounter with Zeke. She felt so bad about it, but it all happened too fast. She laughed at herself for making that comment. She slept with Levi after two days. She had known Zeke for over a week and called it 'too fast'. 

Levi's infrequent smile. Levi's rare laugh. Levi's dark, beautiful hair. Levi's perfect face. Levi's lean body. Layla despised all of it, but she still craved his touch and his words. 

eat, sleep, and drink water ! :) 

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

1.7M 59.4K 50
You wake up in a hospital bed with plenty of injuries and no memories, and the only person that seem more upset about it than you are is a short, ang...
54.3K 2K 31
โœง.: โ‹†* โ˜พ โœง.: โ‹†* "๐”ธ๐•ฅ ๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•–'๐•๐• ๐•’๐•๐•จ๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค," โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Š โ”Šใ€€...
23.7K 653 10
Hello Readers.This is my first Erwin X Reader. Sorry I'm not good at titles. Rated: Mature Much appreciation @sadlovernovels for making the cover f...
8.6K 191 17
โœค TW CRINGE๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ [your average 2020 levi fanfic written by a 5th grader] You are just being you in the Survey Corps. You couldn't help but admire Hum...