I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By arieshima

Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Introduction/Summary
Chapter 01: Break Up
Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness
Chapter 03: Blind Date
Chapter 04: It's a Success
Chapter 05: A Dream World
Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son
Chapter 07: Put On an Act
Chapter 08: Got Married
Chapter 09: Midnight
Chapter 10: Back to School
Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night
Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious
Chapter 14: Being Friends
Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet
Chapter 16: The Banquet
Chapter 17: Study Hard
Chapter 18: The Substitution
Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me
Chapter 20: Fake News
Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays
Chapter 22: Move to the Second Floor
Chapter 23: Being Reported
Chapter 24: He is My Alpha
Chapter 25: Being Scripted
Chapter 26: And This is Not Being Scripted?
Chapter 27: Study Hard
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Return to the Gu Family Manor
Chapter 30: I'm a Beta
Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate
Chapter 32: Bearing Children
Chapter 33: Learn to Swim
Chapter 34: Forced Kiss
Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation
Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking
Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract
Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?
Chapter 39: Sit on the Desk
Chapter 40: Being Teased
Chapter 41: Island
Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking
Chapter 43: Satiety
Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint
Chapter 45: Do You Like It?
Chapter 46: A Docile Trap
Chapter 47: I Am Your Genie
Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way
Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends
Chapter 50: I Disagree
Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality
Chapter 52: Make Known to Public
Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now
Chapter 54: Newbies in Love
Chapter 55: Amnesia
Chapter 56: Birthday Present
Chapter 57: Take A Bath
Chapter 58: Swimming Pool
Chapter 59: The Belt
Chapter 60: Being Spoiled
Chapter 61: Gland Marking
Chapter 62: Back to School
Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water
Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement
Chapter 66: Starting All Over
Chapter 67: Not the First Time
Chapter 68: Propose
Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting
Chapter 70: Completely Marked
Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends
Chapter 72: Extra One
Chapter 73: Extra Two [The other Yue Fei]
Chapter 74: Extra Three
Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

Chapter 11: Must Be Professional

74.3K 2.4K 263
By arieshima

In the evening of the next day, Yue Fei returned to the apartment near school that Gu Wei told him about.

Once arrived at the place, he input the code that Tang Yue gave him to unlock the door, Yue Fei stared at the familiar Aunt Chen.

"Mr. Yue, welcome back."

Aunt Chen greeted him warmly.

Yue Fei was a little surprised: "Aunt Chen, you're here, what about Nanwan Xiang District?"

Aunt Chen: "Since you're here, there is no need for me to stay at Nanwan Xiang District, right? Of course I came here to cook for you."

Yue Fei: "What about Mr. Gu?"

Aunt Chen: "Mr. Gu never eats at home."

Yue Fei was taken aback: "That's it."

"Secretary Tang had told me on the first day that there is no need to cook for Mr. Gu. I think it must be that Mr. Gu has already had dinner with his business partners before coming home." Aunt Chen explained.

Yue Fei nodded, still surprised by Gu Wei's arrangement.

Obviously, Aunt Chen was hired to cook for him.

Gu Wei sure does deserve to be the heir of the Gu Family, the man is very thoughtful to little details that even Yue Fei could have missed.

Is this the way that all wealthy presidents can win everyone's heart? Thinking about his previous bosses, they only know to drain you dry of your labor and knowledge, no wonder their business cannot grow further and there is no order in the company.

Within a short moment, Yue Fei had already played countless drama scenarios in his mind.

It seemed that he must prepare well for this weekend dinner.

...

"Secretary Tang, can you please send me information about Mr. Gu's habits, personal preferences, etc? I need to prepare for the weekend dinner." After having his meal, Yue Fei returned to his room and sent a message to Tang Yue.

When receiving Yue Fei's message, Tang Yue was with Gu Wei and attended a business dinner with his boss.

"President Gu, Mr. Yue said that he would like to ask about your preferences in order to cope with the weekend dinner." Tang Yue asked Gu Wei for instructions.

Gu Wei glanced at him, and said indifferently, "Uh, send it to him."

After receiving instructions, Tang Yue endured his little heartache and sent a summary of Gu Wei's habits and preferences that he had gathered over the years to Yue Fei, the complete copy is his private collection.

Upon receiving the document, Yue Fei immediately put down the textbook and read the attachment.

...Coffee without milk and sugar, no honey, no tomatoes, no dragon fruit...

Yue Fei read through one page with an "ah".

Looked at the second page, there's more?

After reading through the third page, he had forgotten what was written before...

At this time, Tang Yue sent over another message, and Yue Fei exited the attachment file to read it.

Tang Yue: Please fill out this questionnaire so that Mr. Gu can get familiar with your information.

Yue Fei took a quick glance at it, mostly it was about his personal likes, dislikes and usual habits.

Yue Fei replied to him: [okay]

The next day, after finishing reporting the day's schedule to Gu Wei, Tang Yue took out a folder that had been organized.

"Mr. Gu, Mr. Yue also provided information about his personal habits, do you want to look at them?" Tang Yue was unsure of Gu Wei's attitude towards this so he did not dare to take credit for it.

Gu Wei did not lift his eyes: "Put it on the table."

Tang Yue: "Yes."

After putting down the documents in his hand, Tang Yue turned and left the office. He sighed heavily until he walked out of the office. Mr. Gu did not seem to be happy, it seemed that he was making unnecessary moves and trying to figure out the holy will.

In the office, Gu Wei finally turned his attention to the folder left by Tang Yue after finishing the work at hand.

It was a leisure break between work, Gu Wei took up the folder and looked through it.

...Don't smoke, don't drink alcohol, don't drink strong tea and coffee, don't eat spicy food...

Put down the folder.

Gu Wei closed the folder and took out his phone.

At school, someone who had been paying close attention in class suddenly received a new message.

Gu Wei: What did you eat on the first night at Nanwan Xiang District?

Yue Fei was taken aback: Spicy crawfish, you want some?

Gu Wei: Ah, don't eat spicy food?

Don't eat spicy food?

...!

Yue Fei later realized that he had filled in the answers on the questionnaire. It is true that Yue Fei does not eat spicy food in the original work...other than that he did not know anything about the other Yue Fei, so he just filled out the questionnaire according to his ideal living habits.

But of course he could not tell Gu Wei this, he could only reply with: I just recently stopped.

Gu Wei: [Voice Message]

Yue Fei glanced at the professor and put on his wireless earphones, a deep and smiling voice sounding into his eardrums.

"The questionnaire is to ask you to fill out your ideal healthy habits, redo it."

Yue Fei took out the earphones and replied: ...Got it.

Gu Wei: [lightly slap head]

Yue Fei paused, not knowing how to reply.

Isn't it just filling out a questionnaire about personal habits? Why was there a sense of shame that the teacher caught him doing the wrong homework and wanted to talk to him alone?

Slapping heads...is their relationship allowing them to slap each other's head?

Pursing out his lower lip, Yue Fei thought for a while before replying: [shaking hands]

Gu Wei chuckled lightly when he received the emoji from him, and put down the phone. This beta had never been teased before.

Coincidentally, Tang Yue knocked on the door and came in. Gu Wei pushed the folder in front of him to the edge of the table: "Take it out and shred it."

Tang Yue went up to take it.

Gu Wei suddenly changed his mind: "Actually, give it to the housekeeper who is cooking for him."

Tang Yue was taken aback, closed the folder, and confirmed with him: "Aunt Chen who is in charge of Mr. Yue's meals?"

"Yeah." Gu Wei said.

Tang Yue: "Okay, I understand."

This is to let Aunt Chen understand Mr. Yue's taste. Mr. Gu is very considerate for Mr. Yue. It seems that he was right in preparing this information.

In the future, Mr. Yue's business is ranked third after President Gu and the company!

Tang Yue analyzed silently in his heart.

Yue Fei on the other hand did not know what Gu Wei had done. He just filled out the questionnaire given by Tang Yue and sent it directly to Gu Wei.

After Gu Wei replied with an [okay] emoji, he did not say anything.

Yue Fei put down his phone, the professor on the podium had turned over many PowerPoint slides by now already.

Studying and working at the same time is tough, while listening to the professor to prepare for the exam, he has to deal with the boss.

But the current intensity is not worth mentioning compared to what he experienced in the past. After Yue Fei breathed a sigh of relief, he continued to swim in the ocean of knowledge, striving to practice deep diving skills so as to prevent suffocation in this ocean during the exam.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 10.6K 15
When his uncle is overthrown as the pack leader, Lan Yibo is sold to an auction house. He expects to be held captive until he presents, and then to...
154K 10.1K 47
Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male like Xiao Zhan, love is like an unreachab...
166K 3.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original she schemes over the female...
18.6K 834 8
Synopsis: Fu Yue suffered a hand injury and could no longer play in the competition. However, he would have never thought that the day his esports ca...