I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By arieshima

Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Introduction/Summary
Chapter 01: Break Up
Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness
Chapter 03: Blind Date
Chapter 04: It's a Success
Chapter 05: A Dream World
Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son
Chapter 07: Put On an Act
Chapter 08: Got Married
Chapter 09: Midnight
Chapter 11: Must Be Professional
Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night
Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious
Chapter 14: Being Friends
Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet
Chapter 16: The Banquet
Chapter 17: Study Hard
Chapter 18: The Substitution
Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me
Chapter 20: Fake News
Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays
Chapter 22: Move to the Second Floor
Chapter 23: Being Reported
Chapter 24: He is My Alpha
Chapter 25: Being Scripted
Chapter 26: And This is Not Being Scripted?
Chapter 27: Study Hard
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Return to the Gu Family Manor
Chapter 30: I'm a Beta
Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate
Chapter 32: Bearing Children
Chapter 33: Learn to Swim
Chapter 34: Forced Kiss
Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation
Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking
Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract
Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?
Chapter 39: Sit on the Desk
Chapter 40: Being Teased
Chapter 41: Island
Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking
Chapter 43: Satiety
Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint
Chapter 45: Do You Like It?
Chapter 46: A Docile Trap
Chapter 47: I Am Your Genie
Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way
Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends
Chapter 50: I Disagree
Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality
Chapter 52: Make Known to Public
Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now
Chapter 54: Newbies in Love
Chapter 55: Amnesia
Chapter 56: Birthday Present
Chapter 57: Take A Bath
Chapter 58: Swimming Pool
Chapter 59: The Belt
Chapter 60: Being Spoiled
Chapter 61: Gland Marking
Chapter 62: Back to School
Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water
Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement
Chapter 66: Starting All Over
Chapter 67: Not the First Time
Chapter 68: Propose
Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting
Chapter 70: Completely Marked
Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends
Chapter 72: Extra One
Chapter 73: Extra Two [The other Yue Fei]
Chapter 74: Extra Three
Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

Chapter 10: Back to School

78.1K 2.6K 325
By arieshima

Yue Fei did not expect that his little indulgent made him wound up in the hospital. He opened his eyes and saw Tang Yue walk in, he said apologetically: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry to trouble you."

Tang Yue: "Mr. Yue, don't be so polite. Your health is very important."

"I can just stay here, you can go back and rest," Yue Fei said.

Tang Yue: "Don't worry, Mr. Gu has ordered for me to stay here with you, if you need anything, just call for me."

Since it was Gu Wei's arrangement, Yue Fei couldn't say more: "Then, I'll trouble you."

Tang Yue: "No trouble at all."

After Tang Yue left the ward, Yue Fei thought to himself for a while and sent a message to Gu Wei.

Yue Fei: Thank you for today.

After waiting for a while, Gu Wei did not reply. Yue Fei remembered that it was almost early morning and Gu Wei must be sleeping now.

When he was about to drift off into dreamland, the phone on the pillow vibrated.

Yue Fei woke up, turned on the phone, and saw that Gu Wei had replied to his message.

Gu Wei: Uhm, if you need something, just tell Tang Yue.

He hasn't slept yet? Yue Fei was a little surprised.

Yue Fei: Will do, it's almost dawn, you should take some rest.

After waiting for a while, Gu Wei did not reply. It seemed that the other man really went to take a rest now.

Yue Fei put the phone back on his pillow, after tossing around on his bed, he also fell asleep.

...

Yue Fei returned to Nanwan Xiang District the next day, and only when he came back did he know that there was a housekeeping aunt here. Since then, Yue Fei had been feeding nourishing food that is healthy for the stomach, Yue Fei finally came back to life a week later.

When Gu Wei came home in the evening, Yue Fei went to discuss with him about going back to school. His roommate had just told him that there was a midterm exam coming up for a course this week. It would be very troublesome if he did not take the exam.

Gu Wei naturally had no objection, but he told him that he had arranged a dinner for the two families to meet on the weekend, so that Yue Fei could make time for it.

"Then I'll let my parents know so they can get ready." Yue Fei wanted to call his parents but Gu Wei raised his hand to stop him.

"I have already called your parents in advance, you don't need to call again. Remember to not make any plan that day, I'll ask Tang Yue to pick you up at your school at that time." Gu Wei said.

Yue Fei put down the phone and nodded in response. Although it was a little unexpected that Gu Wei would take the initiative to contact his parents, thinking about their current married status in other people's eyes, it was just a natural thing to do.

"Do we need to get to know each other a bit in advance? By that time, if your family asks any questions I can't answer, it won't be good." Yue Fei took the initiative to cooperate.

Gu Wei: "No, as long as you don't say you were forced by me, it's okay."

"Huh?" Yue Fei was stunned when he heard this, but he noticed the amusement in Gu Wei's eyes, then he realized the other man was joking, and laughed along, "It's not persecution, it should be cooperation."

Gu Wei's eyes landed on the stairs leading to the second floor: "Well, you don't have to do the talking, I'll take care of it."

Seeing this, Yue Fei knew that the conversation between the two of them today was over, so he didn't start another topic.

Gu Wei saw that the boy had nothing to discuss, so he lifted his foot back to the study on the second floor.

The house is too big, unless Yue Fei deliberately waits for Gu Wei to come home from work in the living room on the first floor; otherwise, the two will not be able to see each other for a few days. It can be said that their relationship is similar to that of housemates.

Today's dinner was the porridge made by Aunt Chen for Yue Fei. He just wanted to ask Gu Wei if he wanted to have some, but the other man did not seem to be interested, so he didn't mention it. Gu Wei had already gone upstairs, so he would just eat it alone.

He did not know if Gu Wei would eat at a later time or would just skip dinner. He hadn't seen him eating in this house this week, but there was a housekeeper auntie who cooks in the house. Is the other man avoiding him? ...weird.

Since he couldn't really get it, Yue Fei decided not to bother with this matter, right now he was more concerned about the exam that is coming soon.

Yue Fei returned to school the next day, and he had three days left until the midterm exam on Friday.

"What are you doing?"

In the dorm room, the three roommates watched in confusion at Yue Fei looking at books and notebooks, with pens spreading out on his desk.

Yue Fei: "...review."

"I must be dreaming, you have never done this kind of dying struggle before," Zhao Zhi shook his head.

Yue Fei: "?"

"Did you forget the results of studying for one week for the exam in your freshman year?" Zhao Zhi's expression on his face was untenable.

The other two roommates chimed in along and said: "You were ranked third from bottom up!"

Yue Fei: "..."

Zhao Zhi: "Isn't your studying just a waste of time? Why not join me in playing games, or going out or doing some exercises."

Yue Fei snorted: "...I want to use this midterm to avenge for that result."

Zhao Zhi: "When we're two weeks away from finishing this term?"

...Yue Fei looked back and smiled: "Yeah."

The three roommates were in awe: "My hero, do your best."

After eating home cooked meals in Nanwan Xiang District for a week, suddenly returned to the life of eating cafeteria food, he really did not have an appetite for dinner. After class, Yue Fei did not go to the cafeteria, instead he went straight to his dorm room to continue his studying.

Finally, when he was lost in his studying, his phone rang and it was from Tang Yue.

Yue Fei answered the phone with one hand, still working on the problem with the other.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Yue, I brought you food, but the dormitory did not let me go up. Can you come down and get it?"

"Food delivery?" Yue Fei frowned, "I didn't call you to deliver food."

Tang Yue: "It was Mr. Gu's order. Isn't your stomach problem getting better? You still have to take care of it."

"Gu Wei?" Yue Fei was surprised, "then wait for me a minute, I'll come down to look for you."

Yue Fei went downstairs and saw Tang Yue standing by the door carrying a lunch box.

He approached Tang Yue: "Why did Mr. Gu suddenly let you deliver me food? Were you mistaken?"

Tang Yue: "Of course not, on the day you were discharged from the hospital, he specially ordered the housekeeper from the main house to take care of your food in Nanwan Xiang District. Today he told me that you are back to school. I think he must be worried that you don't eat well while you're in school. So I asked auntie to make food and bring it to you."

Yue Fei took the lunch box in his hand suspiciously: "Please give my thanks to Mr. Gu. You don't need to deliver the food to me anymore. I can eat in the cafeteria from Monday to Friday."

Tang Yue: "Will you be okay?"

Yue Fei interrupted him: "Yeah..."

Tang Yue waited quietly for him to continue talking.

"Have you misunderstood Mr. Gu? Mr. Gu probably told you that I'm back to school, in case you can't contact me, you know why I can't answer during lecture; he didn't mean for you to deliver food to me."

Tang Yue: "It's impossible."

Yue Fei: "Then tell me why did you say that Mr. Gu asked you to deliver meals to me? Is there any reason why he needs to do this? You obviously know what kind of situation between Mr. Gu and I, right? It's impossible to suddenly fall in love with him, right?"

Tang Yue was being asked with a dazed expression: "Of course I know! Mr. Gu is so thoughtful, of course it was due to the two families going to meet this week. We can't afford to have anything happen to your body."

The atmosphere solidified for a moment.

"Cough cough cough cough..."

After listening to his explanation, Yue Fei was speechless for a while and choked on his own saliva.

"That makes sense."

"I have received the food, you can go back."

Tang Yue's words were reasonable and well-founded. Yue Fei was convinced. He accepted the food, turned around and planned to return to the dormitory.

"You just coughed, are you okay? Wear more clothes, and be careful not to catch a cold." Tang Yue said with concern.

Yue Fei waved his hand at him.

"Don't worry, I will be in good health to attend the dinner this weekend."

In the dorm room, his roommates saw the luxurious lunch box he brought back, and the gossip souls in them started to chat him up.

"Who was that? He specifically delivered the food here."

Yue Fei paused: "I got sick a few days ago and they found out that I have a stomach problem, so my family delivered the food here."

"Oh~" The roommates suddenly got disappointed and dispersed.

Yue Fei opened the lunch box, it was a familiar scent that he had had in the past week, and his quiet stomach suddenly felt hungry.

After tasting the fresh and tender seafood porridge, Yue Fei turned on his phone and sent a message to Gu Wei.

No matter for what reason Gu Wei asked Tang Yue to deliver him food, he should still thank him.

Yue Fei: Thank you, my dinner. [image]

After a long moment, Gu Wei replied: [location pinpoint]

Yue Fei: ?

Gu Wei: It's the house near your school, you can talk to the housekeeper auntie for three meals in advance. It is also convenient to stay overnight.

Yue Fei's eyes lit up.

He turned to look at his roommates who were either watching online videos or playing games, Yue Fei lowered his head to reply to him.

Yue Fei: I'll come over tomorrow.

Gu Wei: Okay.

After giving it some thoughts, Yue Fei added an explanation: I want to study for the exam in quiet environment, my dorm room is a bit noisy [smile]

When he was typing in his venting about his roommates playing games without wearing headphones, he saw Gu Wei's new message come through.

Gu Wei: Talk to Tang Yue if you have any needs.

...This sentence again. Yue Fei reflected on his current action and thought that he shouldn't bother him. After all, Gu Wei must be very busy at work, so the man must have no time to chat with him.

He deleted his typing message, and replied with decency: Okay, thank you.

It is still a bit of a challenge for Yue Fei to grasp the right actions to take between the two of them.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 1.6K 16
Synopsis: Fu Yue aka 404 was crowned as a Rookie King and everyone had high hopes for his future. Unfortunately, years passed and despite being calle...
3.1M 117K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...
213K 4.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrates into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original plot, she schemes over the f...