Behind Closed Doors

By TNSJiley_Infinity

Nobody knows what happens when she shuts the door behind her. Nobody knows how the bruises appear. But when J... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Sorry

Chapter 32

4.1K 159 81
By TNSJiley_Infinity

Riley's POV

"You what?" I question in disbelief.

"I want to be with you Riley. I want to be able to call you my girlfriend. I want to hug you and kiss you and comfort you whenever I can. I want to proudly point to you and say that's my girl when people ask me who I'm with. I want to love you and I hope you feel the same way." He finishes. My eyes widen, but than I smile as I feel tears of joy come into my eyes.

"Oh James, that's all I ever wanted to hear." I say, and run into his arms.

"So, is that a yes?" He asks. I pull my face out of his chest to smile at him.

"Yeah, it is." I reply with a soft smile. He smiles back.

Finally, James Cavanaugh is my boyfriend.

I stare into his eyes before I lean in to kiss him. I closed my eyes, hoping he was doing the same, when I felt him push me away, out of his arms, and I can hear him back away from me. Than I finally open my eyes.

"What are you doing? What's wrong?" I ask nervously. His face remained blank for a moment, until a smirk formed on his face and he burst into a fit of laughter.

"Oh my God! You actually fell for it!" He laughs.

"What?" I question.

"You actually thought I wanted to date you!" He continues to laugh.

"Wait, you were only joking?" I ask, the pain of my heart slowly breaking in my chest.

"God yes! I would never want to date you, yet alone even consider it!" He tells me, trying to calm himself down.

"B-but y-you said y-you b-broke up with M-Michelle." I stutter.

"Yeah, and I also said that I wanted to date you over her. I was joking! Like I would ever break up with someone like Michelle for someone like you!" He replies, starting to laugh again.

I wiped away a stray tear that escaped. Than another. Than another.

••••••••••

I sprang up from my bed with a gasp. My face was wet from tears. I looked around frantically, relieved to find myself still in my room, and that it was only a nightmare.

••••••••••

James's POV

My mom set down my breakfast in front of me and I dug in. I still had lots of time till dance so I took my time.

"James, when are you inviting your girlfriend over again?" Alice asks me. I paused for a moment to think. I hadn't invited Michelle over before.

"What girlfriend?" I ask.

"You know, your girlfriend Riley. You don't bring her home anymore." Alice replies.

"Riley's not my girlfriend. Michelle's my girlfriend." I explain to her. She pouts.

"Can you still ask Riley to come over again though?" She asks.

"I sure can." I reply.

A/N: I bet everyone isn't very happy with me right now, huh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.1K 19
I lifted my shirt above my stomach, and glanced at the scar that ran across my lower abdomen. Tears prickled my eyes as I looked at it, but I held th...
19.1K 1K 32
A new start, A new beginning, A chance to live a happier life. But none of that quite goes to plan...
1.6K 49 40
Riley moves in next door to the cocky football player, but quickly he gets a soft spot for her.
239K 15.1K 55
Arnav was leaning on the closed door, closing his eyes, thinking about, Khushi....... She was his everything.... But she never knew that.... Correct...