The Cosmo Wolf: (Avengers x M...

By PhoenixGarden

Y/N L/N, codename: The Cosmo Wolf, a 17 year old boy who was stolen, experimented on, and mind controlled by... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Recruitment
Chapter 2: Helicarrier
Chapter 3: Greetings
Chapter 4: Point Break
Chapter 5: Prisoner
Chapter 6: Keep This Bird Flying
Chapter 7: New York, My Darling
Chapter 8: The Chitauri
Chapter 9: The Battle Of New York
Chapter 10: The Beginning Of An Era
Chapter 11: Age Of Ultron
Chapter 12: Mind Manipulation
Chapter 13: Avengers Tower
Chapter 14: Birthday Night
Chapter 15: Ultron
Chapter 16: Wakanada?
Chapter 17: Big CGI Fight Coming Up!
Chapter 18: The Dream
Chapter 19: Return To Battle
Chapter 20: The Vision
Chapter 21: Sokovia
Chapter 22: Battle Of The Brave
Chapter 23: The Fall
Update
Chapter 24: Crossbones
Chapter 25: Detonation
Chapter 26: Secretary Ross
Chapter 27: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 28: Getting Out Of Dodge
Chapter 29: Containment Breach
Chapter 30: Wanda's Rescue
Chapter 31: Team Brawl
Chapter 32: Airport Battle
Chapter 33: Escape To Siberia
Chapter 34: Zemo
Chapter 35: The Wolf's Bite
Chapter 36: Enemies Unseen
Chapter 37: Tyrant
Chapter 38: Regrouping
Q&A
Chapter 39: Warehouse Wary
Chapter 40: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 41: Predator Becomes Prey
Chapter 42: Our Final Dance
Chapter 43: Sakaar
Chapter 44: Korg
Chapter 45: Cometh The Battle
Chapter 47: The Revengers
Chapter 48: Evening Flight
Chapter 49: A Trip To Asgard
Chapter 50: Infinity War
Chapter 51: Return To London
Chapter 52: Doctor Strange
Chapter 53: Hype Man
Chapter 54: Space Travel
Chapter 55: Lost Weapon
Chapter 56: Titan
Chapter 57: Thanos' Arrival
Chapter 58: Thor's Return
Chapter 59: Loss
Chapter 60: Grief
Chapter 61: The Garden
Chapter 62: 5 Years Later
Chapter 63: Hello Old Friend
Chapter 64: Rally The Team
Chapter 65: Lebowski
Chapter 66: Two Test Runs
Chapter 67: 2012
Chapter 68: 2014 and 2010
Chapter 69: Loss And Revival
Chapter 70: You've Come To Die
Chapter 71: Avengers...
Chapter 72: Broken
Chapter 73: Sacrifice
Chapter 74: Give Him Back
Chapter 75: Manipulation And Despair
Chapter 76: False World
Chapter 77: Peaceful Life
Chapter 78: Get Out
Chapter 79: Wake Up
Chapter 80: Westview
Chapter 81: Agatha
Chapter 82: Memento
Chapter 83: Remember
Chapter 84: Wrong Memories
Chapter 85: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 86: Cerulean Sorcerer
Chapter 87: Slay Them
Chapter 88: Our Reality

Chapter 46: The Great Escape

3K 108 19
By PhoenixGarden

2nd Person POV

Night time, night time, night time. A surprisingly beautiful time on Sakaar, as it made the room you three were in a little bit more cozy. But, good lord. If you had to listen to Thor and Hulk fighting any longer, you were going to kill one of them.

At the moment, Thor was ranting about losing his father, losing his hammer, Hulk not listening to him. You'd stopped caring about why he was complaining and started caring about when he'd stop complaining. In a moment of anger, Thor kicked a pile of what you assumed to be junk. Apparently Hulk didn't take a liking to that.

"Don't kick stuff!" Hulk began throwing items at Thor. The first being a tray.

"You're being a really bad friend!" Thor shouted at him.

"You bad friend!" Hulk responded with an equally loud tone.

"You know what we call you? We call you the stupid Avenger." Thor casually began talking shit. For a god, you'd expect him to be a lot more chill than he currently was. Hulk proceeded to pick up something that looked 100% like a weapon.

"You're tiny Avenger!" Hulk flung the item, barely missing Thor as it was imbedded in the wall next to him with a metallic gong sound. You shifted slightly, your seat next to the window being out of harms way, luckily.

"Are you crazy?!" Thor questioned, realising that he could've just been killed. Hulk grabbed a mace off the floor, raising it above his head.

"Yes." Hulk answered honestly. You finally had enough. You flared your powers, making the two feel like there was a heavy weight pushing them downwards. A low growl emanated from you, as you stood up and walked over to them.

"Knock it off! We have bigger problems to deal with. I'm not gonna sit here and listen to you two fight all night." You ground your teeth together. The two surprisingly got the message, and after you stopped your powers, Hulk dropped the mace and was the first to move and sit down.

Thor sighed, nodding to you before walking over to sit next to Hulk. 

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). And you, Hulk. Nobody calls you that. Nobody calls you the stupid Avenger." Thor began to apologise, looking over at you, and you nodded to him, happy he was done being a brat.

"Huh, who would've thought that I'd be the one telling someone not to be an ass. It's usually the other way around." You thought to yourself with a feeling of pride returning to your body.

"It's okay." Hulk responded, making you smile slightly.

"Just... don't go around tossing shields at people. That could've killed me." Thor told him as if he was a parent talking to a child.

"I know. I'm sorry. I just get so angry all the time." Hulk explained, and both you and Thor understood quite easily what he meant. "Hulk always, always angry."

Thor sighed, motioning for you to come over, and you did so. Stepping over to the other side of Hulk.

"Y'know. We're alike, we are. All three of us. We're just a couple of hot-headed fools." Thor chuckled, and you suddenly wondered did he called you over just so could group you in with them.

"Yeah, same. Hulk like fire, (Y/N) like lava, Thor like water." Hulk built upon Thor's words. God, it was just a night to build your ego even more, wasn't it?

"Well, we're all kind of like Fire." Thor changed the listing.

"But Hulk like real fire. Hulk like raging fire. Thor like smouldering fire." You chuckled at Hulk's words. You blinked back to the spot you were sitting in, figuring you might as well nap for now.

"Angry girl." Hulk greeted the woman that Thor had called 'Valkyrie'. She smiled, running to him as he reeled back a hammer. He slowly swung over her as she slid under him, kicking his side and causing him to fall.

"What's going on? What're you..." Valkyrie began in an amused tone, then her eyes settled on Thor as he leant against the stand holding the many bottles of alcohol. Valk stepped over Hulk, aiming to leave as quickly as she entered.

"You're so thick-headed that you can't tell when someone's hiding all the way across the universe and wants to be left alone." She moved past Thor.

"We need to talk." Thor tried to make her stop, but she continued walking.

"No, you wanna talk to me." She glanced at him as she kept walking.

"I need her to stay." Thor called to Hulk. But before she could do much, you blocked the exit with your powers. A bright blue now filling the door frame. Valkyrie stopped with a sigh, seeing she wasn't leaving unless she listened to what he had to say.

"Fine. Fine, I'll listen to you." She walked back over, heading straight for the alcohol bottles. "I'll listen till this is empty." She said, holding a bottle in hand. She threw the lid off and began drinking as Thor started to explain to her.

"Asgard is in danger and people are dying. We need to get back there. I need your help-" Thor paused as he saw she was already finished drinking. A quiet 'wow' left his lips as he watched in amazement. Valkyrie dropped the glass, allowing it to shatter on the ground below her.

"Finished. Bye." She said, starting to back to the door.

"Odin is dead." Thor stated bluntly. That was one of the only things that managed to make her stop. Valkyrie slowly turned around to look at Thor, now wanting to hear more.

"Hela, the Goddess of Death, has invaded Asgard." Thor told her, hoping she'd finally listen and help.

"If Hela's back, then Asgard's already lost." Valk uttered.

"I'm going to stop her." Thor said with pride.

"Alone?" Valkyrie looked at him like he was a fool.

"Of course not. I'm putting together a team. It's me, you, him." He motioned from himself, to Valk, to Hulk. "And him." He pointed up to the ceiling, causing Valkyrie to do the same. The two tracked you with their eyes as you dropped down from the ceiling. Your powers not taking too much effort to use for wall climbing.

"No. No team. Only Hulk!" Hulk said as he threw a ball at the wall and back a few times.

"It's me, you, and (Y/N)." Thor switched the team members.

"I think it's just you two." She said, starting to walk past you. Clearly Thor wasn't practised with persuasion.

"Could always offer her alcohol if she helps. Looks like that'd work perfectly." You joked, making Valkyrie glare at you for a moment.

"Wait. Just listen to me. The Valkyrie are legend. Elite warriors of Asgard sworn to defend the throne." Thor ran in front of her to stop her from leaving. Valkyrie looked around the room for a second as she thought of the words she wanted to use.

"I'm not getting dragged into another one of Odin's family squabbles." She continued her refusal.

"God, she really doesn't like Asgard." You thought to yourself, listening to them argue.

"What do you mean?" Thor raised an eyebrow.

"Your sister. Her power comes from Asgard, same as yours. When it grew beyond Odin's control she massacred everyone in the palace and tried to seize the throne. When she tried to escape her banishment he sent the Valkyrie in to fight her back." Valkyrie locked eyes with Thor. You looked over at Hulk, raising a hand to ask for the ball.

Hulk threw you the ball, and the two of you began throwing it between each other as Thor and Valk continued.

"Hulk, why do you have so much random stuff around here?" You questioned him, making him shrug before throwing the ball back to you.

"Make room feel homey." He replied, catching the ball again. You heard Thor clap from behind you. As you caught the ball, you handed it to Thor, wanting to see what he did next.

"I choose to run toward my problems and not away from them." Thor reeled his arm back and threw the ball at the window, aiming to break it. "Because that's what-" He cut himself off when the ball bounced back and hit him in the face, knocking him to the ground. Valkyrie stared at him like he was an idiot, while you laughed at him and told him he was an idiot.

He got back up rather quickly, though. Pretending everything was fine and that he didn't just embarrass himself. He pointed at Valkyrie and finished what he was saying. "Because that's what heroes do."

Thor ran at the window, diving through the glass and beginning to slide down the buildings to make his way to the quinjet.

"Friend stay!" Hulk shouted to the broken window.

"He could've just asked me to..." You sighed, teleporting yourself down to the quinjet's interior with ease. Thor dropped through the hatch on top of the jet, landing next to you and impressing you slightly.

"You move quick." You complimented him. He nodded a thank you to him, moving to the front of the jet. He flicked on the controls, aiming to turn the entire ship on.

"Welcome. Voice activation required." The AI voice stated. Thor placed his hand on the touch pad.

"Thor." He said his name clearly.

"Access denied." The AI replied.

"Thor, son of Odin." He tried again.

"Access denied." The AI said again.

"God of Thunder." Thor continued trying everything he could think of.

"Access denied." The AI replied.

"Thor, buddy. I don't think any of those are gonna work." You told him, catching his attention.

"You try." Thor said, finally defeated by Tony's technology. You moved past him, putting your hand on the screen.

"(L/N)." You said calmly.

"Access denied." The AI said to you this time. You narrowed your eyes, clicking onto what Tony most likely set.

"Cosmo Wolf." You tried once more.

"Access denied." You started getting really sick of the AI's voice. You snarled, finally giving in and knowing what it was.

"Remus Lupin." You growled out. The lights of the ship suddenly illuminated, telling you the ship was on.

"Welcome, Cosmo Wolf." The AI finally said. Thor looked confused by the name, but shrugged it off quickly. Then there was a jolt from the back of the ship. You both turned around, seeing Hulk rip open the back of the jet, starting to climb inside the jet and breaking the top of it by accident.

"Stay!" Hulk asked as the quinjet started to power down.

"Hulk, you're gonna break the ship!" You called out, but he kept walking forward.

"Don't go!" Hulk shouted. You felt kind of sad just from hearing it. Thor started to wildly press buttons with his hands, accidentally activating and old communication. Nat's face popped up on a holo screen, causing Hulk to pause.

"Nice work, big guy. We don't know where Ultron's headed, but you're going very high, very fast. So, I need you to turn this bird around, okay? We can't track you in stealth mode." The recording of Natasha spoke, causing Hulk's eyes to get teary.

"So I need you to help me out. Okay?" The recording started to fizzle out due to connection loss. Hulk began grunting, shaking his head and crashing into the sides of the jet. Roars leaving his mouth and scaring you slightly. His body began shifting between large and small, eventually settling on the latter as it shrank down.

Hulk laid on the ground as he disappeared back into Bruce who began to reappear.

"Bruce?" You slowly stepped over to him. Bruce turned over, seeing you and yelling in surprise. He crept back slightly, unsure of where he was.

"Bruce, it's me. It's (Y/N)." You tried to calm him down. He looked like he'd been through hell. Bruce clutched his head before focusing on you.

"(Y/N)?" He asked, glancing behind you to see Thor. "Thor?"

"Yep, that's us." Thor nodded, moving to crouch next to you.

"What happened to your hair?" He asked Thor, then looked at you. "And why do you look so much more mature?" You raised an eyebrow at the question. Surely you didn't seem that young back in 2015.

"Some creepy old guy cut it, and (Y/N) is..." Thor turned to you as he seemingly forgot your age.

"22. (Y/N) is 22, and soon to be 23." You narrowed your eyes at Thor for forgetting something like that. God or not. No excuses.

"What happened with Sokovia? Did we win?" Bruce questioned. He really didn't remember anything...

"Bruce... that was two years ago." You said softly. Bruce was confused by the statement. Almost refusing to believe that it could be true.

"I've been the Hulk for two years?" He asked in a worried tone. You nodded as a response, and Bruce looked to Thor who also nodded. He grabbed the large necklace around his neck, throwing it down. "What the hell happened."

Bruce got up, walking over to the activation panel. "Banner."

"Welcome, strongest Avenger." The AI spoke back to him. So, you and Thor struggle with that for minutes, and he does it first try. Typical.

"Uh, what?" Thor asked, hearing the words 'strongest' and 'avenger' being used to describe Bruce and not him.

Bruce began checking the ship's log. Footage of Hulk being pulled from the quinjet in space showed on another holo screen, making Bruce simply stare.

Then an alarm started to blare outside. Something about the Grandmaster wanting his champion back. Issues for later. You moved over and started to rummage through Tony's stuff that was now on the floor after Hulk broke the jet. You threw Bruce some clothes to wear, wondering why Tony just left his stuff lying in quinjets.

"Suit up. We need to go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.4K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
25.4K 974 31
Alexandria Taylor, daughter of the alpha of the Blood Moon Pack. She was a young carefree pup until the night of the attack. Taken, beaten, experimen...
103K 2.5K 15
[Completed] [Sequal in progress] Y/N Y/L/N was another victim of Hydra, after escaping the base with her younger sister she starts a new life for the...
128K 3.9K 36
Y/N is a 17-year-old girl who has just escaped Hydra after years of torture to make her the ultimate mutated weapon they call Cheshire. Her powers in...