The Cosmo Wolf: (Avengers x M...

By PhoenixGarden

Y/N L/N, codename: The Cosmo Wolf, a 17 year old boy who was stolen, experimented on, and mind controlled by... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Recruitment
Chapter 2: Helicarrier
Chapter 3: Greetings
Chapter 4: Point Break
Chapter 5: Prisoner
Chapter 6: Keep This Bird Flying
Chapter 7: New York, My Darling
Chapter 8: The Chitauri
Chapter 9: The Battle Of New York
Chapter 10: The Beginning Of An Era
Chapter 11: Age Of Ultron
Chapter 12: Mind Manipulation
Chapter 13: Avengers Tower
Chapter 14: Birthday Night
Chapter 15: Ultron
Chapter 16: Wakanada?
Chapter 17: Big CGI Fight Coming Up!
Chapter 18: The Dream
Chapter 19: Return To Battle
Chapter 20: The Vision
Chapter 21: Sokovia
Chapter 22: Battle Of The Brave
Chapter 23: The Fall
Update
Chapter 24: Crossbones
Chapter 25: Detonation
Chapter 26: Secretary Ross
Chapter 27: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 28: Getting Out Of Dodge
Chapter 29: Containment Breach
Chapter 30: Wanda's Rescue
Chapter 31: Team Brawl
Chapter 32: Airport Battle
Chapter 33: Escape To Siberia
Chapter 34: Zemo
Chapter 35: The Wolf's Bite
Chapter 36: Enemies Unseen
Chapter 37: Tyrant
Chapter 38: Regrouping
Q&A
Chapter 39: Warehouse Wary
Chapter 40: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 41: Predator Becomes Prey
Chapter 42: Our Final Dance
Chapter 43: Sakaar
Chapter 44: Korg
Chapter 46: The Great Escape
Chapter 47: The Revengers
Chapter 48: Evening Flight
Chapter 49: A Trip To Asgard
Chapter 50: Infinity War
Chapter 51: Return To London
Chapter 52: Doctor Strange
Chapter 53: Hype Man
Chapter 54: Space Travel
Chapter 55: Lost Weapon
Chapter 56: Titan
Chapter 57: Thanos' Arrival
Chapter 58: Thor's Return
Chapter 59: Loss
Chapter 60: Grief
Chapter 61: The Garden
Chapter 62: 5 Years Later
Chapter 63: Hello Old Friend
Chapter 64: Rally The Team
Chapter 65: Lebowski
Chapter 66: Two Test Runs
Chapter 67: 2012
Chapter 68: 2014 and 2010
Chapter 69: Loss And Revival
Chapter 70: You've Come To Die
Chapter 71: Avengers...
Chapter 72: Broken
Chapter 73: Sacrifice
Chapter 74: Give Him Back
Chapter 75: Manipulation And Despair
Chapter 76: False World
Chapter 77: Peaceful Life
Chapter 78: Get Out
Chapter 79: Wake Up
Chapter 80: Westview
Chapter 81: Agatha
Chapter 82: Memento
Chapter 83: Remember
Chapter 84: Wrong Memories
Chapter 85: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 86: Cerulean Sorcerer
Chapter 87: Slay Them
Chapter 88: Our Reality

Chapter 45: Cometh The Battle

3.1K 113 31
By PhoenixGarden

Y/N's POV

I walked down the dark tunnel that was soon to open. The arena I would battle in was soon to be shown. I took no weapons, which probably made me look like a complete idiot to everyone else.

"Making his first appearance, though looking quite promising and defiant... got a few tricks in his hat. I give you... The Cosmo Wolf." I exited out of the tunnel as the Grandmaster introduced me. The crowd was booming, then they were booing as they got their eyes on me.

So, I decided to show off a little. Planting one foot in front of me, I threw my head back into a toned down version of the roar I'd learnt to do after battling Tyrant. My powers burst through the ground, beginning to swirl around me in a circular pattern before I extinguished them.

The roar itself managed to silence the crowd, then wake them back up with a few cheers scattered around. So easily entertained. Typical.

"And over here..." The lights pointed to the opposite end of the arena. The door opened across from me, and I could see Thor making his way out.

"Also making his first appearance. The guy can make sparkles with his hands, so I'm sure he's good at birthday parties... Lord of Thunder." Grandmaster introduced Thor, who narrowed his eyes at the name. His hair looked a lot different. In fact, it looked cooler now that it was shorter.

There was a shield in one hand and some sort of bludgeon in the other.

"Okay, this is it! Let's get ready to welcome this guy. Here he comes." Grandmaster said excitedly. Green fireworks started to burst in the air around us. If you could even call them fireworks. The ground jostled as it began to lower. An odd arena, indeed.

"He is a creature. What. An we say about him? Well, he's unique. There's none like him. I feel a special connection with him." Grandmaster continued, and a much larger door revealed itself as the arena floor finally stopped lowering. I spared a glance across at Thor, and he nodded to me, readying his equipment and equipping a helmet.

"I feel a special connection with him. He's undefeated. He's the reigning. He's the defending. Ladies and gentlemen... I give you... your Incredible..." He dragged out the last word, and now I was getting a little intimidated. Before Grandmaster finished his speech, the prized champion burst through the opening door. My heart seemed to miss a beat as I saw who the champ was. Now, I knew why they were so prized.

Hulk stomped out into the arena. The crowd going ballistic as they saw the warrior and his fighting spirit. Oh, Banner. This is where you've been...

Hulk was roaring his name out to the crowd, flaunting his axe and hammer. The crowd cheered his name back, and I instinctively started to move over towards Thor. What? You thought I was gonna fight Hulk on my own when he has a fucking axe the size of a table? I don't have a death wish.

I grabbed Thor by his arm, spinning him to face me. "Okay, what's the plan? We're about to die." I said nervously. I didn't know why, but I saw no fear in Thor's eyes. This man must have nerves of steel.

"Don't be silly." Thor brushed me off, turning to Hulk. "Banner! Hey, Banner!" He called out, and immediately I knew that was not a good idea.

"Thor, not a good plan!" I tried to warn him. Hulk looked at Thor with a glare that would make scare the bravest of men.

"No Banner. Only Hulk!" Hulk said, which surprised me. When did this guy learn to talk so well? I could see Hulk was very obviously about to charge Thor, and I made the good move of backing away.

"(Y/N), where are you going?" Thor looked at me. I raised my hands in defence to show I wasn't about to get murdered by Hulk. Thor quickly turned back to Hulk who began running at him.

"Banner, it's me. It's Thor!" Those were the last words out of Thor before he was forced to roll out of the way of an attack. Hulk very quickly managed to swat him away with his arm, breaking the shield in the process. Then to my luck, Hulk turned to me.

Why me. Why is it always me who gets fucked over by someone else's wrong doings. Hulk began sprinting to me this time, swinging his axe towards me and making me blink back.

"Hulk, cmon. I'm a friend." I called to him. My statement did manage to pause him for a second. A lot longer than Thor managed to get by calling him 'Banner', when he's clearly not Bruce right now.

Hulk snapped out of it, swinging the hammer down this time, only for me to jump on top of it and slam my foot into the side of Hulk's skull, knocking him back with the aid of my power.

I jumped over him, slashing my claws across the hilt of the axe. As Hulk turned to strike again, the axe fell apart into five pieces, all from the spots my claws had struck. He proceeded to throw the hammer, which I slid under yet knew it was most likely going to land near Thor.

Jumping into Hulk's bent knee, I bounced off of it to face level. Summoning an enormous amount of energy, I kicked hulk a second time. My boot connecting with his jaw, releasing all the power I had just stored in the last few seconds. The force was enough to send Hulk all the way from the middle of the arena to the wall near Thor.

The crowd went silent yet again, and I could see from the corner of my eye that the Grandmaster was confused as to how I'd just beaten Hulk so badly with that strike. I looked over to see Thor slowly approaching Hulk who was on the ground in a pile of rubble that had fallen from the wall he hit.

Blinking over to Thor, I surveyed him. How was this guy so calm after being hit as hard as he was?

"Thor, how the hell are you still walking?" I asked, and he motioned for me to hold on. "What, what are you doing."

"Sun's going down." I heard Thor whisper quietly as he slowly stepped towards Hulk. Oh, you had to be kidding me...

"Thor..." I mumbled. Why did Thor think this was a good plan. Unless he was going to masquerade as Natasha, this wasn't gonna work. Thor then began to shush Hulk...

I was going to enjoy watching how this went down. And it only took a few moments. As Thor reached a hand out to Hulk, Hulk did the same. Just as Thor seemed to be getting somewhere, Hulk grabbed his hand and started slamming him into the ground a good three or four times before throwing him over me.

"THOR, WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY?!" I shouted at him as he got back up behind me.

"That it was a really stupid idea. I agree." Thor nodded. He picked up the hammer again, moving to stand with me.

"We'll take him together." I said as Hulk began moving towards us again. "You go in slowly on the left-"

"No, I'm taking him now!" Thor ran ahead and aimed to swing the hammer down at Hulk.

"Bro!" I exclaimed, expecting him to get his ass beat again. To my surprise he managed to sidestep a kick and land a shot to the back of Hulk's leg. He continued by hitting him in the gut, making him stumble back.

I leapt forward and used Thor's shoulder as a step to add momentum. I proceeded to dive forward and land a dropkick to Hulk's chest, making him respond with a horizontal swipe which I jumped over using his chest to bounce back.

Thor ran from behind, jumping into the air and coming down with a vertical swing with the hammer he had taken. But, Hulk finally started to make a comeback. He caught the hammer before it connected with him, and after slowly moving it to the side, he struck back by punching Thor and sending him across the floor.

He followed after 'Lord of Thunder' and pounced onto him. He began unloading punches and slams on Thor, knocking his helmet off, too. As I was about to go stop him, I watched as he grabbed the hammer that Thor and taken from him. In just a second he threw it my way at an insane speed, and I barely had enough time to move from a fatal end.

The hammer slammed into the side of my head, causing my vision to blur and my knees to buckle. Why... why can't someone else get knocked out for once. Literally anyone...

My last sight was a beam of electricity being fired ahead of me. So much for just having sparkle fingers...

3rd Person POV

Thor awoke with a yell. There were many women around him who all turned to make a hasty exit out of fear. Thor looked around the room for a quick second. He had no clue where he was this time, and he didn't remember much about what had happened.

He pulled wet washcloths off of his body as he slowly stood up. Looking down at his side, he found (Y/N) resting unconscious with a washcloth across his forehead.

"I hope he's okay." Thor thought to himself. He walked around the room a little, inspecting the red and white pattern all over. There was a giant bed that pressed against the wall. Alcohol on a rack.

Thor threw on the chest armour he had been wearing, tightening it. The sound of water splashing scared him. He recoiled slightly, then glanced over to see some sort of hot tub with Hulk inside it. Thor raised his hands in surrender.

"Are we good?" He asked, eliciting a soft growl from Hulk. Thor smiled at him, turning towards the window. "Hulk in a hot tub." He said in amusement. He peered out the window, looking around the city of Sakaar.

"So, how long have you been like that?" He asked, not turning away from the window.

"Like what?" Hulk questioned him.

"Big, and green, and stupid." Thor replied nonchalantly.

"No need to be a dick." (Y/N) said from behind Thor, making him jump. Thor bent down to gather his breath, not expecting his friend to be there.

"By Odin's beard, (Y/N)!" He exclaimed, clutching his chest. "Don't do that!"

"(Y/N)." Hulk said his name. It wasn't as if he was calling him, but like he knew the name. Both (Y/N) and Thor looked to Hulk with a little surprise.

"(Y/N) and Hulk. Friends." Hulk recalled, nodding towards (Y/N). He then looked over at Thor. "Thor and Hulk. Acquaintances." He added, making (Y/N)'s smirk even wider.

"What? We're friends." Thor argued, but Hulk refused to agree.

"No. Thor bitch." Hulk said with a small smile on his face. (Y/N) chuckled, moving to face the window while Thor continued arguing.

"Thor Banner's friend." Hulk added, climbing out of the hot tub. Thor's eyes went up to the ceiling real quickly, and (Y/N) just stared at the same spot where Hulk had just left, even after he walked away to get a towel.

"That's... that's a naked Hulk." Thor thought aloud. He held his hands together and still refused to stop looking up. "That's in my brain now."

"My pride hurts." (Y/N) whined, turning back to the window with a defeated expression on his face. "How did you even arrive here, Hulk?" Hulk wrapped a towel around his waist, preparing to sit on his bed.

"Quinjet." He stated with an imitation of the jet crashing.

"Where's the quinjet now?" Thor asked, looking over at Hulk finally. Hulk stopped before sitting down, then walked over to the window. He pointed down below at a jet in the middle of some salvaged items. Thor looked down, seeing the quinjet and allowing a moment of happiness to wash over him.

"Yes! We can get off this place. (Y/N), Hulk, you guys are going to love Asgard." Thor told the two, equipping his gloves as he spoke.

"Hulk stay." Hulk said, sitting on the end of the bed with a piece of fruit.

"No. My people need me to get back to Asgard. We need to help them and prevent Ragnarok." Thor tried to reason with him.

"Ragnarok?" Hulk asked. The word sounded so odd when he said it. Whether it was because he was eating or because of his odd voice.

"It's a... a prophesied destruction of Asgard. The end of days, it's the end of everyth-" Thor started explaining, only to be cut off by a loud yawn from Hulk.

"Look, if you help me get back to Asgard... I can help you get back to Earth. Huh?" He attempted a fair trade, though it didn't go too well with Hulk, who insisted that Earth hated him.

"Pretty sure I'm the one who wants to get back to Earth, actually." (Y/N) slowly approached Thor, clasping his hands together.

"Why? What've you been doing while I was away?" Thor looked at (Y/N) curiously. (Y/N) stretched, realising this was going to be a pain to explain.

"After you left, the Avengers kind of imploded. So, they broke up. They're done. Uh, I proceeded to move to London with Wanda. Then kind of just fucked over terrorists until nearly dying to one three times. Then I just sort of ended up here after absorbing a bunch of energy." (Y/N) leant against one of the nearby tables, seeing the same look on Thor's face that was in his own earlier.

"That's the exact same expression I had when I didn't understand your whole Hela story." He admitted, making Thor shake his head. He didn't have time to question what (Y/N) meant by the Avengers imploding.

"Hulk, are you coming or not?" Thor asked for the final time, eliciting a head shake from Hulk as he refused again.

"Fine. Stay here and cower." Thor pointed at him, turning and motioning for (Y/N) to follow as he started moving towards the open exit. (Y/N) continued leaning against the table, not sure why Thor was about to try walking all the way to the jet.

"Smash you." Hulk said, causing Thor to turn and walk backwards while he spoke a response.

"You didn't smash anything. I won that fight." Thor stuck to his word that he had won and Hulk cheated.

"I smashed you." Hulk called back.

"Yeah, sure, sure." Thor mumbled, continuing his stride.

"Baby arms." Hulk shouted, making (Y/N) cackle like a witch.

"What?" Thor swung his head back as he tried to understand the insult.

"Baby!" Hulk threw what was left of the fruit he was eating, narrowly missing Thor as the fruit passed the doorframe and splattered onto the floor with a squelch.

"Moron! You big child." Thor retorted.

"Thor go!" Hulk continued.

"I am going!" Thor continued, stepping into the doorframe. An alarm beeped, recognising he shouldn't be leaving and shocking him. Thor fell to the ground with a shout, making both Hulk laugh, and (Y/N) laugh harder.

"Now go again." The two said between laughs. (Y/N) raised his hand to high five Hulk. The big green guy turned and went for said high five, putting a little too much strength into it and knocking (Y/N) into the window, making it crack slightly.

"Oops." Hulk said, watching as (Y/N) got back up.

"Why is it always me!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.9K 36
Y/N is a 17-year-old girl who has just escaped Hydra after years of torture to make her the ultimate mutated weapon they call Cheshire. Her powers in...
29.5K 566 19
(Y/N) was taken by Hydra at a young age then tortured for almost 12 years and put under Hydra hypnosis turning her into a deadly assassin, maybe bett...
103K 2.5K 15
[Completed] [Sequal in progress] Y/N Y/L/N was another victim of Hydra, after escaping the base with her younger sister she starts a new life for the...
25.5K 974 31
Alexandria Taylor, daughter of the alpha of the Blood Moon Pack. She was a young carefree pup until the night of the attack. Taken, beaten, experimen...