The Devil's Work || Yoonseok

Da mygmarkie

Yoongi was forced to go out to some stupid club with some friends and he ended up having more fun than they d... Altro

Prologue
1: Please?
2: Sweetheart
3: Δεμένη με τον διάβολο
4: Stay away from me
5: Ancient
6: A Day
7: Push Me Away
8: That Guy Was Right
9: That's Because You're All Mine
10: Good News
11: Fallen Angels
12: New Secretary
13: Relationships
14: Life is unfair, deal with it
15: I Used You
16: Someone's Got A Crush
17: Who'd You Dream About?
18 : Domestic
19: Friends With Benefits
20: Obey
21: Mistakes
22: There's This Guy
23: Both of You
24: Hoseok
25: Doll Face
26: Out of Commission
27: Out of Chances
28: Let Him Go
29: How Are You?
30: Spill
32 : Unfair
33 : Give Me Some Space
34 : Part Of Popular Discussion
35 : Or What?
36 : Fiesty Today, Aren't We?
37 : I'm a Mess
38 : Lost Cause
39 : Apologies
40 : Aphrodite's Curse
41 : Anything For You
42 : I'm Trusting You
43: No More Than This
44: Desperate
45: I Hate You
46 : That'll Be Enough
47 : Too Much
48 : Whatever
49: Can't Get Enough
50 : Come Inside
Lol hi (authors note)

31 : A Distant Memory

1.2K 114 238
Da mygmarkie

"Yoongi! Your exam is today!" Jimin yelled, walking into Yoongi's kitchen with a wide smile. "Shut up," Yoongi said, rolling his eyes as looked over his notes one last time, fuck he is not ready for this damn thing.

"You'll do fine, Yoongi." Jimin smiled, patting the smallers back. "What're you gunna do after you finish the test, Jungkook and I are gunna be chilling at Tae's house if you wanna visit to celebrate." He said, Yoongi shrugged, "I dunno, I might just go home and sleep. This week has been way too stressful."

"I understand, just take care of yourself, okay?" Jimin asked, kissing Yoongi's cheek, Yoongi nodded with a small smile. "I will."

"And take your time, I know how you feel about tests but it's important to at least try."

"I know, Jimin."

"And—"

"Alright, that's enough. Leave. Now." Yoongi said, Jimin gave him a bright smile as he moved towards the front door. "Do well! I love you!"

"Love you too, now go!"

*********

"I haven't been here in forever." Jin sighed, his arm interlocked with Namjoon's as they entered Hoseoks home. "Is there a reason why we're all here?"

"For drinks. I would've invited Yoongi but he's probably tired from exams. Plus, Jimin and Jungkook didn't want to come since they went drinking the other day. Well, Jimin wanted to come but Jungkook told him not to." Jin shrugged, they sat on the couch and Taehyung came from the kitchen with bottles of beer in his hands. Hoseok walking behind him looking a comfortable as ever.

"It's so weird seeing my boss like this outside of work." Jin muttered, grabbing a beer and giving it to Namjoon. "You havent shut up since you got here." Hoseok said, Jin pouted, "I just got here." He muttered.

"So, What's the special occasion?" Taehyung asked, Hoseok shrugged, "Just to relax and get away. The meetings recently have been a pain in my ass, not to mention this whole situation with Yoongi— speaking of which." Hoseok said, taking a seat on the love seat beside Taehyung, leaving the couch for Namjoon and Jin.

"Rules. One, no bringing up Yoongi and our relationship." He said, ignoring Jin's exaggerated eye roll. "Two, no couple shit."

"What?" Namjoon muttered, Hoseok shurgged, "You're allowed to cuddle, any kissing or groping and I'm kicking you out." Hoseok said, Namjoon huffed, "You Don't have to worry about that, we're not the type for PDA..."

"Eh.." Jin said, moving his hand in a so-so gesture. Namjoon ignored him. "We won't do anything, Hoseok. Nor will we mention Yoongi. Right?" Namjoon asked, Jin nodded with a small smile. "Our lips are sealed tight!"

Hoseok rolled his eyes, yeah right. Another bottle of beer and those two are going to be rattling on about Yoongi all night. "Okay, question."

"Ask away."

"You haven't used Yoongi recently, right? Like for doing your dirty work?" Jin asked, Namjoon and Taehyung groaned, he barely lasted a minute. "I haven't used him since the day he got sick. There really was no need, I got my angels back a couple days after that so I didn't really need him anymore." He shrugged, Jin hummed as he leaned against Namjoon.

"Interesting."

"Uh huh."

"Alright. Now no more questions about Yoongi." Hoseok said, glaring at Jin before he sat back in his seat, sipping his beer and letting the room fill with silence. "Yoongi had his exam today."

"Oh my fuck-"

"I'm sorry! The rest of you guys have absolutely nothing going on. The only interesting thing that's happening right now is the shit dealing with Yoongi!" Jin argued, pouting as he looked around the room.

"What about my relationship with Jungkook and Jimin?" Taehyun asked, Jin huffed, "Old news. You guys already worked everything out. Plus, no one wants to hear about to orgy you guys are having."

Taehyungs eyes widened, blush filling his cheeks. "We don't— we haven't—" he stuttered, the youngest sighed before he began to speak again, bringing the glass of beer up to his lips but not taking a sip. "We haven't done anything like that yet. We're still working things out when it comes to sex."

Jin scoffed as he laid his head on Namjoon's shoulder, the taller wrapping an arm around his waists. "What do you mean, working things out? I thought we already concluded what positions each of you would take. Am I missing something or is that all you guys have to know before fucking." He asked, smiling when he heard Namjoon choke on his drink.

"I— how does everyone know...?" Taehyung asked, Hoseok smiled, "Jimin." Was all he said, and apparently that was enough explanation, Taehyung rolled his eyes as he muttered something under his breath. No one could catch it.

"Well what about you two?" Hoseok asked, Namjoon opened his mouth and closed it, glancing at Jin before he opened his mouth to speak again. "What about us?"

"You know.. top? Bottom?...since we're on the subject." Hoseok shrugged, Jin and Namjoon looked at eachother for a second, finally, after what felt like forever, Jin spoke. "I'm a switch bottom. But I'm willing to be a sub for my Joonie," he cooed, laughing at the way Namjoon physically cringed.

"I...I dunno, I just top."

"You don't know?" Hoseok asked, trying to fight the smirk spreading on his lips. Namjoon paused, he sighed and shook his head. "I don't."

"Mm." Hoseok hummed, no one bothered to ask him what his preferences are. Probably because they could easily tell Hoseok likes to dominate, especially after seeing how he treats Yoongi in bed. It's no surprise, really.

"Now that that mess is over," Jin muttered, his ears were a dark shade of red. "How about we switch topics?"

"Please." Namjoon whispered, Jin barked with laughter.

**********

"I really hope I wasn't interrupting something by coming over." Yoongi muttered, stepping into Seojun's house. He had finished his exam hours ago, he spent the first hour stressing about how well his did, the next hour he spent napping and then he stressed when he woke up because he realized he planned to see Seojun today. To finally do what he's been wanting to do for so long.

If they get that far. Last time they were interrupted by Hoseok.

"Why would you be interrupting? We planned this day, remember?" Seojun asked, taking Yoongi's coat as he did so, Yoongi merely nodded, he stood there for awhile, nervous. He didn't know what to do with his hands. Or his body. This shouldn't be so awkward. He's hooked up with people before. This is nothing. And yet, he's feeling like he could self destruct at any minute.

"Are you okay?"

"Hmm? Yeah, I'm fine." Yoongi lied, he's sweating bullets right now. Fuck. "You don't look fine...how'd your exam go?" Seojun asked, lightly grabbing Yoongi's arm and leading him towards the couch. Yoongi gladly sat down. "It was fine, I'm nervous about getting my score but there's nothing I can do now."

"College life must be tough."

Yoongi huffed, "Tell me about it, I'm really not good with the stress." He paused, looking at Seojun and then around the room. "You didn't go to college, I'm assuming?"

Seojun shook his head, "Wanted a stress free life...well, as stress free as it can get." Yoongi nodded, smart. Very smart. Younger Yoongi should've taken that advice.

Yoongi took a deep breath. He hated chatting with Seojun. Not that the guy is bad at talking, it's just that everytime they have a conversation, Yoongi gets flustered and nervous for no goddamn reason. And it's starting to really weigh down on his confidence. If he doesn't ask now, they'll be sitting here talking all night without doing anything.

"Seojun..."

"Hmm?"

Yoongi looked at him, realizing that Seojun never took his eyes off of him. "Why are we just sitting here talking?" Yoongi asked, Seojun smirked and he felt butterflies. "I was just about to ask you the same thing." He muttered, there was a pause. A battle to see who would move first.

Fuck it.

Yoongi took the initiative, leaning over to kiss Seojun, who let out a small surpised noise before he took control. Thank god. His hands easily wrapped around Yoongi's waists, pulling closer and closer until he was sitting on his lap. Yoongi whimpered as he felt his hands go under his shirt, teasing his nipples as he bit his bottom lip.

"Fuck," Yoongi whispered, grinding his hips down against Seojun. He didn't give a shit about the foreplay, he wanted to fuck now.

Which, admittedly, is a bit weird. It hasn't even been a full week since that day in Hoseoks office. The last of Hoseok's hickeys faded last night.

Yoongi mentally admonished himself. He was not going to think of Hoseok right now. He's been wanting this for forever and he's not going to let Hoseok ruin this moment.

Oh if he only stuck to his words.

Before they could get to taking their shirts off, Seojun suddenly stood with Yoongi in his arms, Yoongi gasped into Seojun's mouth as he locked his legs around his waists. The two continued to kiss as Seojun carried him to the bedroom, laying Yoongi on the bed and hovering over him immediately.

This reminds me of how Hoseok treated me in the office. Was the only thing Yoongi could think of as he looked up at Seojun. He wanted to smack himself. What part of he didn't want to think about Hoseok did he not understand?

He was pulled from his thoughts as Seojun pulled his shirt off, Yoongi's following behind. Yoongi let out a breathy moan as Seojun leaned down, kissing down his neck and chest, most definitely leaving hickeys. Great. And he just got rid of the old ones.

"Ready?" Seojun asked, fingers teasing at the waist band of Yoongi's sweatpants. Yoongi nodded, his eyes locking with Seojun's and blushing. "Of course, we didn't go this far for nothing."

Seojun chuckled as be reached in his drawer, "That we didn't," he said, pulling back with lube in his hand. "How do you wanna do this?" Yoongi paused for a second, he thought of just laying face down ass up, it would save him the potential embarrassment he might feel if he were to make any more eye contact with Seojun during this.

But he decided to say fuck it. Spreading his legs and pulling his knees to his chest, showing off his hole. "Like this." He practically whispered, Seojun met his eyes and smiled, Yoongi blushed and turned away. He should've just went with the first option. He's such a dumbass.

-

After what felt like forever with stretching him out, Yoongi was finally ready to take Seojun. He felt giddy, like a kid in a fucking candy store. This isn't normal. He shouldn't be this fucking excited, and yet, he feels like he needs to be held down in case he jumps straight off of his bed and start bouncing off the walls.

Seojun leaned down, leaning on his elbows beside Yoongi's head, leaving a peck on his lips before he pushed inside, just the tip. He watched as Yoongi's lips parted, he head laying back on the pillow as he push more and more until he bottomed out.

He let out a small laugh as his hand cradled Yoongi's face, letting him get adjusted before he could start moving. Yoongi hesitatingly leaned into the hand, opening his eyes to stare back at Seojun. "I wish you could see yourself from my eyes."

"Why?" Yoongi whispered, there was no reason to, Seojun was talking at a regular volume. Maybe it was because he couldn't trust his voice enough to speak louder than he is now. This man has barely moved and yet Yoongi's already wrecked.

"Because you look so good, especially like this."

Yoongi only smiled, hands lightly gripping the sheets as he looked up at Seojun. "Move." He said, not even acknowledging the compliment. Seojun only smiled, pulling his hips back and pushing back in much slower than Yoongi was expecting. He isn't used to this. At all.

He knew he was going against his word by saying this but it had to be said. He's so used to fast, rough sex with Hoseok. That this might actually be turning him off.

"Remember what I said last time? Not to treat me like a piece of glass?" Yoongi muttered, Seojun only raised an eyebrow, Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Faster, Seojun." He said, liking the effect he had on the older, his hips stuttered and his lips parted as he let out a sigh. "I don't wanna hurt you."

Yoongi thought back to that time Hoseok choked Yoongi for so long he thought he might pass out. To the many times he's pulled his hair so hard he thought he would rip it out. To the time he fucked Yoongi a second time even though he was tired and overstimulated. Everything Hoseok did to him hurt, but if felt so good.

"I like it when it hurts." Yoongi said, this time, Seojun raised both eyebrows, surprised. Yoongi only smiled as he grabbed Seojun's head, pushing their foreheads together. "Fuck me, Seojun. Fuck me hard." He said, and that was more than enough to set him off. He heard Seojun curse as he sat up, pushing Yoongi's knees against his chest and fucking into him.

Yoongi gasped at the new speed, it wasn't as fast as he was used to, but it was good enough. It was enough to have his eyes rolling back and his fingers gripping the sheets like they'd crawl away from him. "Fuck," was all he could say, a moan falling past his now red lips.

He opened his eyes and blinked up at the ceiling. He could tell Seojun was still holding back a bit. Anytime he heard Yoongi let out a pained whimper or his nose suddenly schrunch up his hips would stutter a bit before he kept going. His fingers also weren't too tight on his thighs, it was only enough for Yoongi to feel the pressure. And Yoongi could understand the concern. He didn't want to hurt Yoongi in a way that the smaller wouldn't have liked, and he didn't want to push the smaller too far. It's understandable.

But goddammit if Yoongi didn't want bruises everywhere. On his neck, chest, and thighs. He wanted to be limping tomorrow from how hard he got fucked.

"Harder."

"Yoongi—"

"Fuck, please, Seojun." Yoongi whimpered, and that was enough, Seojun pushed his thighs against his chest rougher, nearly bending Yoongi in half as he did so. He fucked into him harder, hips snapping against Yoongi's.

Yoongi let out a loud moan as he practically lost himself, he wasn't sure what happened in between that point and when he came. He's pretty sure Seojun hit his prostate, he gasped and yelled something, probably asking Seojun to keep hitting that spot. Which he probably did because Yoongi saw white as he came, his throat raw from moaning so loud.

He whimpered and whined from overstimulation as Seojun chased his orgasm. "Fuck, Yoongi—"

"It's fine." Yoongi muttered, ignoring whatever else Seojun had to say, watching as he finally came inside of him. He whimpered at the feeling as Seojun damn near collapsed on top of him. "Shit, I completely forgot about getting a condom." Seojun said, he didn't sound completely sorry.

Yoongi hummed, "It's fine, I don't mind, I wasn't thinking either." He muttered, Seojun nodded as he kissed Yoongi's neck. And in the position, Yoongi could only think of one thing, running his hand through Seojun's hair to soothe him after his orgasm.

He was vaguely reminded of how this was his got to for soothing Hoseok after they fucked. Running his fingers through his hair as they laid together, catching their breath and coming down from their high.

He's reminded of how Hoseok would tease about going for another round, lightly kissing his neck and touching his nipples as he did so. Yoongi would protest, telling him to stop and that they need to get cleaned up and rest. But of course, Hoseok would convince him otherwise and they would go for round two.

He remembered all of it so clearly and yet, after having sex with Seojun, it feels like a distant memory. As if some connection between he and Hoseok had been broken.

*********

Here's the problem, Hoseok had a bad feeling today. He was at the office all day, no Yoongi, no Seojun. Those two were off. Yoongi for his exams and Hoseok doesn't even remember what Seojun was off for. But they were both gone so there was little reason for Hoseok to be feeling bad.

He talked to Seokjin about it, but he also did nothing but make a joke out of it. So he ignored the feeling. Came home, ignored it some more until he couldn't take it.

The only sensible thing to do would be calling some friends over and taking his mind off of everything he was stressed about. And it worked. It really did.

Jim was cracking jokes, smiling as Taehyung rolled his eyes and Namjoon tried to hide his smile. They talked about movies they should watch and he watched with a smile as Taehyung and Jin argued about god knows what. Namjoon muttered something about needing this, this time to just relax and unwind, have fun with the people close to you.

It was good. Everything was good until it wasn't.

It started as a small tingling. A small prick in his right hand. He ignored it, but then it got worse, it was a sensation between stabbing and...being on fire? After all these years Hoseok still couldn't describe the pain.

But he knew all too well what this pain meant.

He suddenly hissed, gripping wrist with the look of nothing but pure agony on his face. Taehyung was the first to notice. "What's wrong?" He asked, which caused Jin and Namjoon to look over as well. Jin's eyes widened as he stood. "Oh shit."

*********

🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠

Hope you enjoyed! 😋🥰

~Markie 😘😘💜

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

74.9K 3.1K 17
Highest Ranking: #1 in YOONGIXHOSEOK "Yah" //laughs// "that's more like it" Yoongi was sick of being treated like a person, everyone scared of or som...
23.3K 1.6K 22
after the loss of his best friend, yoongi never thought he'd be able to live again, to laugh again. to love again. until he met hoseok. - contains me...
16.1K 569 27
🐰this is my first vkook fanfic🐯 Meeting you was a fate🌌 Becoming your friend was a choice🌌 But falling in love was beyon...
511K 31.6K 62
"Dance for me darling." "I only dance for money, bitch" When the 25 year old stripper Min Yoongi crosses paths with the young mafia boss Jung Hoseok...