The Devil's Work || Yoonseok

By mygmarkie

Yoongi was forced to go out to some stupid club with some friends and he ended up having more fun than they d... More

Prologue
1: Please?
2: Sweetheart
3: Δεμένη με τον διάβολο
4: Stay away from me
5: Ancient
6: A Day
7: Push Me Away
8: That Guy Was Right
9: That's Because You're All Mine
10: Good News
11: Fallen Angels
12: New Secretary
13: Relationships
14: Life is unfair, deal with it
15: I Used You
16: Someone's Got A Crush
17: Who'd You Dream About?
18 : Domestic
19: Friends With Benefits
20: Obey
21: Mistakes
22: There's This Guy
23: Both of You
24: Hoseok
25: Doll Face
26: Out of Commission
27: Out of Chances
28: Let Him Go
29: How Are You?
31 : A Distant Memory
32 : Unfair
33 : Give Me Some Space
34 : Part Of Popular Discussion
35 : Or What?
36 : Fiesty Today, Aren't We?
37 : I'm a Mess
38 : Lost Cause
39 : Apologies
40 : Aphrodite's Curse
41 : Anything For You
42 : I'm Trusting You
43: No More Than This
44: Desperate
45: I Hate You
46 : That'll Be Enough
47 : Too Much
48 : Whatever
49: Can't Get Enough
50 : Come Inside
Lol hi (authors note)

30: Spill

1.2K 105 87
By mygmarkie

(The last chapter was glitching so I'm not sure if everyone got a notification for it. I recommend going back to the previous chapter if you never got a notif . Enjoy!🥰🥰)

"Thanks for agreeing to come out with us, Hoseok." Jungkook said, Hoseok hummed as they sat in a booth, Jungkook sitting between the two. Jimin eyed the older as Jungkook ordered drinks for the three.

"Why did you agree to come out?" He asked, he and Hoseok looked at each other for a second, before he shrugged. "I just find it crazy. You like us, I know. But it was kinda out of no where. Especially with Jungkook of all people." Jimin muttered, Jungkook turned to him, "Is that a bad thing?"

"Not bad, you two just don't talk often." Jimin said, Jungkook nodded as they got their drinks, Jimin nearly downed his in a matter of seconds. Jungkook shook his head.

"Well. How are you guys and Tae?" Hoseok asked, Jimin shrugged, "We've got it figured out. Jungkook finally agreed to be in a relationship with us." Jimin explained, Hoseok nodded with a small smile. "Good luck trying to fit into the bed to sleep together. Taehyung cuddles."

"Tell me about it." Jimin smiled, "The real problem is how we'll go about sex." He muttered, Jungkook choked on his drink, throwing himself into a coughing fit, Hoseok slapped his back, laughing as he did so. "You'll bottom for both of them?"

"Of course," Jimin said, rolling his eyes, "And I can dom both of them? A fucking dream."

"Dom?"

"I'm commanding in bed, Hoseok." Jimin said, Hoseok huffed, "Trust me, I wouldn't know. What about Jungkook?" Hoseok asked, Jungkook's eyes widened as he looked between the two before he stared at Jimin. "There is literally no reason to be shy. I can't go around saying what you enjoy in bed to everyone."

Jungkook sighed as he turned to Hoseok. "After a thorough investigation with Jimin. We determined I'm a sub switch." Jungkook said, Jimin nodded as he laid a kiss on Jungkook's cheek. "My little subbie baby," he cooed, Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I hate him."

"Understandable."

"What about your relationship, Hoseok? You and Yoongi talked recently?" Jimin asked, on his second glass of alcohol, Hoseok sighed, he should've known he would bring that up. He saw Jungkook give Jimin a small glare, they must've had a conversation about this earlier. "No. We haven't talked in awhile."

"Not to be nosey, but what the hell happened between the two of you?" Jimin asked, Hoseok opened his mouth to talk but Jimin continued. "I feel like you two are falling apart more than usual. Even Yoongi seems different, right, Gguk?"

Jungkook nodded as he looked at Hoseok. "He's been cranky recently,"

"Yeah, and a lot easier to irritate, he almost kicked us out of his apartment the other day just because we wanted to invite you over." Jimin muttered, rolling his eyes as he sipped his drink, Hoseok sighed as he looked away from the two. "It's nothing—"

"Jungkook, switch seats with me." Jimin said, already standing and moving before Jungkook could say anything, the shuffle to switch seats was weird, but they managed to do it with minimal problems. "Alright, let's talk." Jimin smiled, Hoseok groaned as he grabbed a second glass, he's gunna need at least three more if he wants to get through this night.

"That day at Tae's house. What happened?"

"What happened to not wanting to be nosey?"

"Thrown out of the fucking window. You were crying, what happened?" Jimin asked, Hoseok stared at him and sighed. "I just got overwhelmed, there's nothing to really talk about." He said, Jimin stared at him for awhile, practically begging with his eyes to convince Hoseok to just talk to him.

"Jimin. It's really none of your business."

"Oh trust me, I know that. But whatever you and Yoongi have going on is affecting his friends a lot more than you think. Yoongi is getting irritable and slightly impulsive. I need you two fix it. Pronto." Jimin said, Hoseok saw Jungkook nodding along behind him as he sipped his drink.

"Do you promise not to bring this up with Yoongi?" Hoseok asked, Jimin nodded, sticking out his pinky, Jungkook doing the same. "Pinky promise." He said, Hoseok rolled his eyes as he wrapped his pinky around theirs before pulling away.

"Spill."

"Give me a second." Hoseok said, sighing as he leaned back in the booth, he didn't know if he should tell Jimin and Jungkook the whole story, he could trust them, sure. But the more he told, the more they might shift to Yoongi's side. "Yoongi and I have been fighting over this guy."

Jimin gasped as he turned to look at Jungkook. "Love triangle?"

"No."

"Oh."

Hoseok shrugged as he continued. "You already knew this, but Yoongi doesn't think of us as a couple, he thinks of us as some kind of fuck buddies, so he doesn't care about fucking around." Hoseok said, Jimin nodded, opening his mouth to speak but shaking his head and letting Hoseok continue.

"I'm possessive. I want Yoongi for myself because he is my tie. But Yoongi is interested in this other guy. He wants to have sex with this guy but I don't want him to, I want him for myself."

"And Yoongi hates that," Jungkook said, Hoseok nodded, "We had so many fights for so long over this guy. And the other day, I guess I took it too far..." Hoseok trailed off, this is the part where he decides to tell them about the curse and risk them hating Hoseok just like Yoongi hates him.

He looked at the two and saw nothing but encouragement. He had their full attention, and they weren't rushing him to say anything. He turned away from them, looking around the bar rather than at the two friends. "I took it too far and put a curse on him...the guy, I mean."

"Curse?" Jungkook asked, Jimin also giving him a questioning look. Hoseok nodded, "They can range from okay to bad to really bad, some even so bad it can kill a person, or bring them close to death." Hoseok said, he wasn't going to go in detail about his curses, sometimes they can be...gruesome.

"Well, what kind did you put on the guy?" Jimin asked, they were asking questions like Hoseok is reading them a bedtime story. "Really bad. One that could've brought him close to death if Yoongi hadn't found him."

Jungkook made an O shape with his lips as Jimin hummed in acknowledgement, they must understand how bad it is for Yoongi to be the one to find him. Are they on his side right now? "What happened then?"

"Jin took care of him while Yoongi yelled at me, it went on for awhile until he finally...snapped, I guess. He told me he was done with me, and that he wants nothing to do with me anymore." Hoseok said, sighing, "It shouldn't have hit me as hard as it did. But it reminded me of my past and I kinda..broke down." Hosoek explained, Jimin nodded as he finished his second drink, reaching for the third.

"That's what happened at Tae's place?"

"That's what happened..." Hoseok said, Jimin once again nodded, he looked at Hoseok and then to Jungkook before looking down at his glass. "You know. Not to throw Jungkook under the bus.."

"Oh no."

"But I understand the possessiveness." Jimin said, "I'm not sure if you were around at that time, but I got really upset with Jungkook because of all the time he was spending with Tae rather than me. I made my baby cry a couple of times as well. It was shitty of me but I was just scared. Scared of losing Taehyung. Especially after all the fights we had before this."

"So when I saw Tae and Gguk kissing that night, I got so angry I thought I could fucking punch them." Jungkook frowned, but Jimin didn't catch it, he was turning to look at Hoseok. "I just didn't have enough malice to do it." He said, "It could just be because of who I am. My powers help people feel calm, and happy. I couldn't use my powers for evil even if I tried."

"When you see people trying to take away the person you love, you get filled with rage so bad you could even hurt that same person. I know you hurt Yoongi in the past and I know I was angry as all hell with you because of it. But I also know why you're angry. Yoongi can be stubborn sometimes, and he hates to step down. So I understand, Hoseok. I can tell you regret a lot of the shit you did, now I just wish Yoongi could do the same thing." Jimin sighed, finishing his third drink in one swallow. Hoseok worried for a second if Jimin had a slight drinking problem.

"Then we can all be sunshine and rainbows." Jimin smiled, he finally turned to Jungkook and cooed at the worried look on his face. "Aww, Don't worry, baby!" He exclaimed, reaching to grab Jungkook's cheeks. "I'm not mad anymore, I could never be mad at my Gukkie!" He said, it was hard to tell in the low light of the bar, but Jungkook was definitely blushing. Nodding along with Jimin's words as the smaller laid a kiss on Jungkook's cheek.

"He's a sub if you've ever seen one." Jimin said, Hoseok rolled his eyes but nodded. "One hundred percent."

*******

"Jin.."

"Hmm?"

"You're awake." Namjoon muttered, his eyes still closed as he felt Jin move away from his arms, he blindly reached out for his shirt, stopping the older before he could slip out of bed. "I am."

"Why?"

"Stressed." Jin simply answered, it was too late at night to be giving long answers when a simple word was enough. "You've been stressed for awhile, I told you to stop thinking about those two."

"How can I not?"

"By going to sleep. C'mon, I'll make you breakfast tomorrow~" Namjoon sing-songed, giving Jin a dimpled smile as he pulled him back down on the pillow, the two facing eachother.

"Hoseok and Yoongi are grown men. Let them work out their differences." Namjoon muttered, Jin opened his mouth and Namjoon pressed a finger against his plump lips. "And if they don't, then they don't. You dont have to fix everything. I know you feel entitled to do anything you can to help. But you can't fix what's already broken."

"You think so?" Jin muttered, absentmindedly making shapes on Namjoons bare chest. "You think they were broken to begin with?" He asked, he met Namjoon's eyes and the younger sighed, the hand that was once on his lips moving the cradle the back of his head, pulling him closer. "Yoongi hated him from the jump and Hoseok continuously fucked everything up. They had their good moments, sure. But they're just...dysfunctional. It was a set up for disaster. Nothing could fix that."

Jin stared at him for awhile, looking over his features. That wasn't what he wanted to hear. Hoseok and Yoongi were his friends. And he hated to see his friends fight, to see his friends against each other. But there's nothing else he could do. Hoseok and Yoongi have to fix this on their own.

"Yeah, okay."

"Okay?"

"Mhm...I'll try to calm down." Jin muttered, Namjoon gave him a small smile, laying a kiss on his lips and only pulling away enough to look into each other's eyes. "Good, I was starting to miss the Seokjin I fell in love with."

Jin's eyes widened, "Fell in love—"

"C'mon, it's already late, let's got to sleep."

*******

Yoongi groaned as he heard Jin's voice coming his way, the last thing he needed the day before exams was for the guy to be yelling in his ear about god knows what.

He stood from his seat, ready to leave when he met eyes with Taehyung, looking expensive as shit with the nice clothes and flashy accessories. Jin stopped in his tracks when he saw Yoongi. "Great, glad to see you here, Yoongi."

"Uh.."

"Tae, you stay here, chat a bit with your boyfriend's friend. I'll see if Hoseok's free to talk...even though that should be Yoongi's job." He muttered the last part, Yoongi flipped him off as Seokjin walked towards the office.

Yoongi turned to Taehyung and didn't know what to do. He and Taehyung aren't exactly close, the haven't really talked much, only through Hoseok or Jimin have they ever even seen each other. So to say this was awkward was an understatement. "So. What business do you have here looking like..that?"

Taehyung smiled, "I just came to talk to Hoseok about something dealing with my father. It's urgent so I couldn't just wait until later to find him. And I just dress like this to show off."

"That you do." Yoongi said, Taehyung eyed him, lightly biting his bottom lip as he looked at the smaller, Yoongi felt kind of exposed when Taehyungs eyes are on him. The guy is so intimidating. "I'm guessing you and Hoseok really are through?"

Yoongi had to stop himself from rolling eyes, of course he brings that up. He is a friend of Hoseok's. "Yeah. I want nothing to do with him."

"So I've heard." Taehyung smirked, Yoongi huffed and actually rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest. "From what I heard, you like to be dominated by Jimin. Quite the surprise." Yoongi muttered, Taehyung's eyes widened and he laughed, covering his mouth when he realized how loud he was.

"Maybe. He's cute when he's in charge. You should know that feeling. You know, liking to be dominated. Except for the fact that you're a bottom as well." Taehyung said, Yoongi pouted as he felt his cheeks heat up.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's change the subject."

"That guy you've been seeing. Do you plan on being serious with him?" Taehyung suddenly asked, Yoongi paused, maybe the subject change was a bad idea. "No. Not at all. One time thing." He didn't know how many more times he would have to reiterate that he did not want a relationship with Seojun.

"Hm. You know, when this whole mess between you and Hoseok started, I had to wonder what he saw in you other than a pretty face." Taehyung sighed, Yoongi once again paused, this whole conversation isn't going at all like he had planned.

"Because that's all that I think of when I see you," Taehyung muttered, bringing a hand up to Yoongis face to brush the bangs out of his eyes, Yoongi felt his face heat up even more, he feels like he's being critiqued right now. "All I can think of is a pretty face."

"What are you getting at?"

"You're not my type. But you are Hoseok's. If you were with me, I couldn't give two fucks if you sleep around with other guys. But Hoseok wants a relationship with you." Taehyung said, his hand moving from Yoongis hair to his jaw, tilting his head up a little as he looked down at him. "Too bad you two fucked that all up, huh? It would've been cute, seeing you two together."

Yoongi opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Seojun. Any other time except now would've been great. "Uhh, Yoongi?" Yoongi lightly grabbed Taehyungs hand and pulled it away from his face, still holding his wrist as he looked at Seojun. "Hey...Seojun. Uh, what did you need?"

"Seokjin sent me to find you to tell you that...Taehyung? Can come into Hoseok's office." Seojun said, glancing at Taehyung and then back at Yoongi. "Ah, that's me," Taehyung smiled, he looked at Yoongi and then down to his wrist. Which helped Yoongi realize he was still holding onto Taehyung. "Right, sorry."

"No problem, see ya."

"Yeah, bye." Yoongi muttered, purposefully avoiding Seojun's eye contact as he pulled out his phone to text Jimin.

Jimin💕🌸💐

<<Your boyfriend is a menace to society

Which one?>>

<<Taehyung

Idk what he did but that's my baby😘😋>>

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he stuffed his phone in his pocket. "What was that about?"

"Hmm? Oh, nothing. That's my friend's boyfriend, he can be...flirty at times." Yoongi smiled, sitting at his seat and hoping to end the conversation there. Seojun only nodded, he opened his mouth to speak but someone called for him before he could say a word. "I'll see you later."

"Yup." Yoongi said, sighing as laid back in his seat. Yoongi is exactly Hoseok's type? How? With the amount of times they fought, Yoongi would think they were made to be polar opposites. And if Hoseok really did want a relationship with Yoongi, why did he do all the terrible shit he did? No one who wanted to be in a relationship would fuck up so tremendously.

Whatever. It's past him now. He's not gunna spend anymore time thinking about Hoseok.

...Right?

*******

I used to have such a good sleep schedule but I pulled one all nighter and ruined that.

Hope you enjoyed! 🔮🌂

~Markie👀😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 18.1K 35
taehyung who feels so lonely,summons an angel to accompany him.But what he didn't know was the angel he summoned was an angel who acts like a brat,to...
146K 4.7K 38
It all started when you where at a club for your friends birthday and made eye contact with the wrong person. You try to hate him, but deep down you...
312K 16.4K 43
Yoongi is in a relationship with Jimin that's falling apart but one night in a drunk sour mood Yoongi summons a demon that will do anything he asks h...
116K 4.3K 37
What if the opposite persons fall in love? [Started] November 9, 2019 [Finished] January 26, 2020