the best decision I've ever m...

By ststoriess2

Who knew that moving would've been the best decision we've ever made? in which y/n and Billy Hargrove are for... More

✰introduction ✰
✰here come the Hargroves ✰
✰turns out i was wrong ✰
✰chocolate pudding ✰
✰STEPsister ✰
✰damnit Will ✰
✰hot ✰
✰happy screams ✰
✰i like Will Byers ✰
✰your not coming ✰
✰annoying STEPsister ✰
✰always and forever ✰
✰i love you too, sis. ✰
✰my ship has sailed ✰
✰cool beans ✰
✰what a gentlemen ✰
✰okay DAD ✰
✰someones jelly ✰
✰i'm ready to tell you ✰
✰it's okay love ✰
✰i'm at loss for words ✰
✰damn i look good today ✰
✰let's go shopping ✰
✰i don't have time to look hot later ✰
✰i dump your ass ✰
✰weird sounds, get out of there ✰
✰it's true ✰
✰please don't let it be you ✰
✰i make my own rules ✰
✰Byer's you're too cute ✰
✰billy's car ✰
✰i'm the dumb person ✰
✰enough Mike ✰
✰it's not my fault ✰
✰something bad is about to happen ✰
✰only Will ✰
✰anything for a friend ✰
✰not now mom ✰
✰extended ✰
✰he's here ✰
✰Billy's little sister ✰
✰the source ✰
✰he knows we're here ✰
✰end all of this ✰
✰bitchin ✰
✰hurt like hell ✰
✰you're my sister ✰
✰let's hit the road ✰
✰please confirm your safety ✰
✰this isn't going to be a fun trip ✰
✰Suzy, do you copy? ✰
✰seven feet ✰
✰my brothers gone ✰
✰how is that even a question ✰
✰Max needs you ✰
✰i want you to stay ✰
✰all great things must come to an end ✰
✰the best decision i've ever made ✰
✰ a/n: THANK YOU!!! ✰

✰sweeter. bolder. better. ✰

2.6K 60 15
By ststoriess2

*Y/N'S POV*

Nancy and Jonathan come running to us after hearing us scream hysterically. "WHATS GOING ON?!" Jonathan asks in complete panic.

Mike just looks back at them, not knowing what to say... or what to do.

*TIME SKIP, 9:50pm*

We open all of the freezer doors to make a static sound. I mean, it probably would've been easier to just do the walki talki, but we don't want that to die just incase Dustin calls back.

Since El was still recovering and I was basically back to myself, I agreed to spy and see where Dustin is. I mean, it shouldn't hurt me unless Billy's in there again, threatening to kill us all.

The freezer starts humming, so I put the blindfold around my eyes and do what Eleven taught me.

Focus on the static
Focus on the main idea
Focus on the darkness

And that's exactly what I did.

*LUCAS'S POV*

We're all gathered around y/n, watching her to see if she can locate Dustin. I don't mean to interrupt, but IM SO DAMN THIRSTY. And being in a supermarket.. with NOBODY else, no workers, no staff, no manager.. you better bet your ass I'm going to go crazy.

I pull out a coke from my pocket and twist the cap off, making a really loud sound. "Quiet!" Max whisper yells to me. "Oh, sorry." I whisper back, not meaning to disrupt anything.

I then take a sip of my delicious Coke, and damn it WAS GOOD. Actually, good is an understatement. It was God damn AMAZING.

"How do you even drink that?" Mike asks, starring at me in disgust. "Because it's delicious!!" I say, defending myself.

"what?!" Max and Mike whisper to me at the same time, like I'm crazy or something for drinking coke. Now, everyone's starring at me.

"It's like carpenters the thing. The original is the classic, no question about it. But the remake..." I say, but taking another long sip of my coke before saying anything else.

I slurp my coke loudly, making everyone stare at me in disgust and confusion. "Sweeter. Bolder. Better." I say in satisfactory.

"You're insane!!" Mike whisper yells at me. "So.. you prefer the original thing?" I ask him, trying to understand why he's looking at me all weird.

"What?! No, I'm not talking about The Thing, I'm talking about new coke." Mike states. "uh, it's the same concept Dude!!" I argue. "Uh, actually, its not the same concept!" Mike argues back.

"Yes it is!!" "No it's not!!" "Yes it is-"

*Y/N'S POV*

"HEY!!" I scream, ripping my blindfold off. "Sorry..." Mike says. "Sorry..." Lucas copies. I just stare at both of them for distributing me, but I found him anyways.

"Did you find him..?" Mike asks, trying to change the topic. I look at him long and hard, but finally nod my head yes.

"THE MOVIES?!" Lucas asks in utter confusion. "Dustin's sooooo freaked out about the gate, he decides to WATCH A MOVIE?!" He adds, still as confused as the rest of us.

"Yeah, makes TOTAL sense." Jonathan adds, still confused as well. "You're positive he said gate not great, right?" Max turns around and asks me.

"Yeah, like this movie is so great." Mike suggests. "It sounded like gate." I say, shutting them all down. Will hangs onto me as we walk out of the supermarket. Even though I'm not hurt anymore, he still hasn't left my side this whole time.

Max is helping Lucas push the fireworks out of the store. Why do we need fireworks again? Who the hell knows, but I've decided not to question it.

"Which would explain how the Mind Flayer's still alive." Will adds onto the conversation. "Yeah, we just have to shut it again." Nancy says, agreeing with Will. "Then the monster dies." Lucas tells us as he nods.

"But if not, we always have Lucas's fireworks!!" Max praises sarcastically. "Keep mocking my plan, Max. Keep mocking it. I want to hear you say it again because YOU keep doubting me. YOU KEEP DOUBTING ME!!" Lucas yells. "

"Ridiculous." Max states. "Will? We're going to prove them wrong, right?!" Lucas asks Will, hoping he'll somehow agree with him. Will just awkwardly nods, barley knowing what the hell Lucas is going on about.

Then, we head off to the mall.

*TIME SKIP , 10:21 pm*

We finally get to the mall, but only to see nobody there. I mean, it's not that strange since the malls closed... so would Dustin still be here? Well, there's nothing wrong with checking.

We all walk into the mall, but Dustin said something about Russians invading, so we decided to take the back way, just to make sure.

After a good three minutes of walking straight stairs, we finally get to the second floor. We all run to the railing and look down to see four guys wearing all black, walking around the mall with guns.

"RUSSIA-" I then cut Will off by placing my hand over his mouth and putting my finger over my lip. He nods in apology as I remove my hand, slowly.

We all look down, not knowing what to do.. or how to save Dustin. "Okay, I got a plan."  I whisper after thinking for a good minute. I then tell everyone my plan, and they all agree.

So everyone steps back and I step forward, close to the railing. I look down, to see Dustin hiding behind "a hot dog on a stick" counter, but he's not alone... he's with.. Erica? Steve? The girl from the ice cream shop?

I shake the thoughts out of my head immediately when I see the Russians walking slowly towards them, pointing their guns, ready to shoot.

I decided to let them get a little closeup until i messed with them. They are about to catch them, when I put my hand out and use my telekinesis to start shaking the red convertible down below, making the horn honk, steering wheel turn, and the headlights flash.

"What the hell?" I hear one of the Russian's mumble as they stay their distance away from the car. Then, it doesn't take long for them to notice that someone has to be behind this.

So, they all look up at the same time, to see me messing with the car. They also see Lucas, Jonathan, Max, Will, Nancy, El and Mike behind me. I don't wait another second, I lift the car up with my powers and throw it ontop of the Russians.

I don't even care, if it weren't for them we would be having the summer of our lives right now, NOT trying to put the mind flayer back in the gate FOR THE THIRD DAMN TIME NOW.

The car goes flying, knocking every single one of the Russians out on its way. The convertible then crashes into the counters, the glass shattering and car denting.

Seconds later, we see four heads pop up from the "hot dog on a stick" counter. They look at all of the Russians bleeding out on the floor, then the crashed convertible.

Dustin catches on. He slowly turns his head, along with the three others, up to the railing. He then sees Me, along with Nancy, Mike, Lucas, Will, Jonathan, El, and Max.

Dustin can't help but to smile at us, and we smile back. God I cant explain how much I've missed him.

We don't wait another second. We start running down the escalator, well except El and Mike that's helping her, destined to meet with the others.

We race down the escalator, Me and Lucas winning first place, but that doesn't matter... okay maybe it does, just a little.

"You flung that thing like a hot wheel!" Dustin exclaims as he runs towards me and Will, hugging onto us tight. We can't help but to laugh and hug him back. Words can explain how excited and relieved I am to see Dustin.

"Lucas?!" Erica questions, running up to her brother. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Lucas asks in concern. "Ask them, it's THEIR fault." Erica exclaims, pointing at Dustin, Steve and ice cream girl.. I never got her name.

"True, yeah. Totally true. It's absolutely our fault." Steve admits in defeat. "I don't understand, what happened to that car?" The girl questions, not knowing a single thing that just happened.

"Oh, Y/n and El has superpowers, but Y/n threw the car." Dustin explains, pointing at me and Eleven. "I'm sorry?" The girl questions, not believing what Dustin says.

"Superpowers. She threw it with her mind, cmon catch up." Steve expressed. "That's El and Y/n?! Erica questions, looking at us like it was disney world or something.

"Whos El and Y/n?!" Robin asks, totally confused. "I'm sorry, who are you?" Nancy asks the ice cream girl, thank god. I didn't want to ask and seem like an idiot, sorry Nancy.

"I'm Robin, I work with Steve." Robin explains. Oh, so she does have a name. I was afraid I was going to have to call her ice cream girl from now on.

"She cracked the top secret code." Dustin answers. "Yeah, which is how we found out about the Russians." Steve announces. "Russians, what Russians?" Jonathan asks in total confusion.

"THE RUSSIANS!!" Steve yells, trying to get everyone to understand. "Those were RUSSIANS?!" Max asks in confusion. "Some of them." Erica replies.

"What are you taking about?!" Lucas asks his sister in frustration, obviously bothered by her presence. "Didn't you hear our code red?" Dustin asks. "Yeah, but we couldn't understand what you were saying." I add, chiming into the conversation.

"Goddamn low battery." Dustin mumbles in frustration. "How many times do I have to tell you with the LOW BATTERY?!" Steve responds to Dustin in annoyance. "Well, everything worked out didn't it?" Dustin responds to Steve.

"WORKED OUT?! We almost DIED." Erica exclaims. "Yeah, but we didn't, DID WE?!" Dustin replies, obviously annoyed with all of them. "It was pretty damn close." Steve continues.

"Okay, Russians? As in they're working for the Russian government?" Lucas asks, clearly not catching on. "What are you not comprehending?! Am I not speaking English? We have a full blown RED DAWN situation.

I start to feel drowsy, like I'm about to faint. I don't know why though, it wasn't like I was just fine two minutes ago. I start to move away from the group, walking away trying to gain consciousness back.

Nobody seems to notice me gone because of all the bickering, sorting things out and explaining the events of the past couple days. I don't really care anyways, I need to find out what's going on.

My headache starts to grow bigger. The pounding in my head gets louder. My body starts to shake. I use to hear everyone perfectly clear, but now I can only hear mumbling.

"So this has nothing to do with the gate?!" I hear Max yell in confusion. "It has EVERYTHING to do with the gate." Dustin replies, obviously annoyed.

I cover my ears, not wanting to hear another thing anyone says. I need to lye down, I need to get medicine, I need to drink, I-

BOOM.

My body lands onto the ground as I grunt and take deep breaths, trying to get my breathing back on track. As soon as everyone hears my body hit the floor, they turn around and see me.

"Whoa whoa whoa!!" Steve exclaims. "Y/N!!" Will yells as he runs to me. "What's wrong with her?" Erica asks. "What's wrong what's wrong?!" Will repeats, not knowing what to do.

Then, I start to feel a stinging in my leg. How the hell is this even possible, I wasn't the one to almost get dragged by the Mind Flayer.

"My-My leg." I tremble, not knowing what the hells going on. "Her leg? But she didn't hurt her leg?" Nancy asks in confusion. Will quickly pulls up my pants leg, only to see the same exact mark El has.

"Holy shit." Max mumbles. "Wait, El lift up your pant leg real fast." Jonathan orders. El nods and with the help of Mike, lifts up her pant leg. Everyone looks at Elevens marking, then mine.

"Oh my God... their identical." Will claimed, looking back and fourth at our markings. How the hell does this even happen?!

"She wasn't attacked by the Mind Flayer though, how the hell does this work?!" Nancy asks, totally confused, just like the rest of us. "I DONT KNOW, AND I DONT CARE. RIGHT NOW WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF HER!!" Will screams, getting everyone to shut their mouths real fast.

"Wait... why is y/n's leg.. moving..?" Erica asks, trembling in fear. I move my head and look up at my leg, she's right. Somehow it's moving.

Everyone exclaims in disgust. I still try to control my breathing by panting and taking deep breathes.

My leg somehow starts to move faster, and I start grunting. Well, this isn't helping my breathing whatsoever. Jesus, I've NEVER felt pain like this before, I don't know how to handle it.

"Wait, if y/n's like this and El's not.. wait how is that even possible?" Nancy questions, earning no answer from anyone.

I start grunting and wailing, trying to wiggle my way out of Will's grip. I don't know what to do, this hurts like SHIT.

"Y/N, Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!" Will screams into my ear, thinking i cant hear him. I got some demonic creature in my leg Will, I'm not deaf.

"Y/n, Y/N Y/N?!?!?!?" Will screams, shaking me. I cant do anything but scream, so that's exactly what I do. I scream louder than I've ever screamed before.

How the hell am I suppose to get this thing out of me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 660 15
Maxine Mayfield and her family had just moved into Hawkins, Indiana from the glistening, sunny state of California. He first saw her at his football...
113K 2.7K 32
An English teacher, Kristal Harrington, is living her life in Hawkins, Indiana away from her abusive ex husband. She faces many challenges during her...
6.1K 458 11
[ description ] ⤷ Max Mayfield is new to Hawkins, Indiana. So her and her brother come rolling into the school parking lot, this girl who kno...
178K 4.9K 24
"no..it was only supposed to be us four." y/n snapped, growing serious. "y/n. It's only you. I love you." In which y/n y/l moves to the small town of...