✰he's here ✰

*Y/N'S POV*

The lights in the lounge room start flickering on and off. The party starts looking around, then looking at each other in confusion. We exchange glances of fear, trying to figure out what's going on.

Then, I look over at Will. His face says nothing but fear, worry, shock, and horror. His eyes widen and he looks like he just saw a ghost... well we know what that means.

Will then starts to shiver as he touches the back of his neck. I see goosebumps appearing all over his body, including his face.

"He's here." Will says, horrified. Everyone stops looking around the lounge and just stares at Will. Eleven then starts breathing deeply, knowing somethings about to happen.

Eleven looks at all of us, and we look back at her. We all then look at each other and nod, knowing we're thinking the same thing. El then leads us down the hallway, the same hallway Nancy and Jonathan went down.

"HEY HEY HEY, TWO AT A TIME!!" The women behind the front desk yells, but we just ignore her and keep walking down the hallway.

We then get to the elevator. Mike keeps hitting the button repeatedly, but it doesn't work. "Stairs." El blurts out as she points to the stairs and starts walking. We all look at each other, quickly nod and follow Elevens lead.

Forty three steps later, we finally get upstairs. We take a very quick second to catch our breathes, then we start running down the hallway trying to find Nancy and Jonathan.

We start to hear screams of horror, so we start running faster. Me and Max look in every room on our way, but we don't see Jonathan or Nancy in any of them. About nine doors later, we finally come across one that's shut.

Will puts his ear on the door to hear what's going on. "She's in here." Will whispers, trying to stay as calm as possible. "THEN GET HER OUT!!" Mike yells, pushing everyone out of the way to giggle the door knob.

"Stand back." El states. Everyone doesn't hesitate to do what she says, so we all move out of her way and behind her. Eleven then looks at all of us, nods and uses her powers to blast the door open.

Then, we see the mind-flayer ontop of Nancy. Seconds later, the creature turns around and growls at all of us standing in the doorway.

"Jesus." Mike states. "What the F-" Max then gets cut off by shrieking of the mind flayer. It starts crawling towards us, but El has different plans. She starts using her powers to levitate the monster, then smashing it onto the walls, back and fourth, causing the mind flayer to screech in pain.

See, I would help my twin sister.. but shes doing pretty good on her own. I'll just sit back and observe her ways.

Then, we see Jonathan around the corner running towards us. Me, Max, Lucas, Mike and Will just stand back as El beats the shit of of the mind flayer. Nancy hides behind the table in the room, watching Eleven.

The walls shatter into a million pieces, as El keeps throwing the creature around. After a good round, she finally throws it onto the floor, but not even a second later the mind flayer regains consciousness and starts crawling towards all of us.

El then puts both of her hands out and starts screaming, using her powers but only twice as much now. She sends the mind flayer out the window as we hear it screech all the way down.

"GO!!!" El screams as she signals us to run. Will grabs my hand, intertwining my fingers with his as our group starts running down the hallway. "NANCY!!" Jonathan yells in horror as he rushes to his girlfriend, helping her off the ground.

"ARE YOU OKAY?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Jonathan asks as he cups Nancy's face and hugs her, making sure she's okay. Nancy nods and grabs Jonathan's hand, leading him down the hallway and out the building.