✰Billy's little sister ✰

*Y/N'S POV*

Did Mike just say.. he loves El? Wait, THATS SO CUTE!!! After he said that, the room went dead silent. Everyone exchanged glances with each other, not knowing what to say.

Obviously Mike proved his point with not wanting El to risk her life in all.. and I'm totally on board with him, but obviously I wouldn't admit it. I have to take my stepsister's side in this fight, or she would probably kill me... literally.

Seconds later, we hear a door open. We all turn our heads to see El come out of her room. Okay, there's NO WAY she didn't hear any of that. Either she did or she's just plain death, I'm pretty sure China could hear Mike's screaming.

"W-What's going on?" El stutters, still not sure what the hells going on with all the yelling and bickering. "Nothing. NOTHING!" Mike says trying to defend himself. "Just.. a family discussion." Lucas adds, popping lucky charms in his mouth.

"Oh." El clearly says. Everyone stays silent for a good ten seconds, just looking at each other. Me and Will stay cuddled up with each other, clearly shocked about what all just went down.

"I found him." El says, clearing the air. "Found... who?" Nancy asks.. but El doesn't say anything, she just stands there in shock.

*TIME-SKIP, 7:40PM*

El sits down on the floor of the living room, while we all gather around her on the couch. Jonathan and Nancy sit together in the recliner, Mike sits himself on the second recliner, and me, Will, Lucas and Max sit on the main couch. Me and Will are still cuddled up, and have been for the past hour.

El puts her blindfold on and starts looking for the flayed, including Billy. Her nose starts pouring of blood as she tries to find them.

Seconds later, we hear panting. El's breathing starts to get heavier, so she rips the blindfold off her face and looks at us with disappointment.

She then gets up and goes to the kitchen, grabs a glass and pours herself a cup of water. We all stay in the living room, watching her. We can tell Eleven's getting a little frustrated with herself because she's having a hard time finding Billy.

"And that's not normal... right?" Nancy asks, starting up conversation. "Billy staying in his room on the Fourth of July? No, that's not normal!!" I tell Nancy, shaking my head.

"He wants us to find him." Will adds, finally speaking for the first time. "Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. If we go to Billy, then the rest of the flayed know where we are." Nancy explains.

"It's a trap, I agree. We'll be ambushed." Mike adds, putting himself into the group conversation. "We won't be surprised!! We'll know that they're coming, and we will kick their flayed butts!!" Lucas exclaims, very proud of his plan.

"You mean EL will kick their butts." I say, correcting Lucas. "It's too risky." Mike says, stating his point. "Yeah, and unnecessary. Killing the flayed won't kill the mind flayer." Nancy adds. "We have to find out where it's spreading from." Nancy says, looking at everyone in the room.

"We have to find THE SOURCE." Nancy states, finally finishing her rant. Jesus, that girls smart. "Billy knows it." El says, joining into the conversation. "Billy's been there... too the source." She says, walking into the living room.

"Yeah, but-" Mike then gets cut off by El. "It's a trap. I know. We can't go to Billy.. but I think there's another way... a way for me to see where he's been." El states with all seriousness.

"Wait okay slow down El, you've been at this for way too long.. your getting tired and it's showing. We need to save you and your energy.. why don't you get some rest and we can pick this up tomorrow?" Jonathan suggests, looking at El for her response.