✰all great things must come to an end ✰

DONT PLAY SONG UNTIL TOLD!!!

*Y/N'S POV*

"Uhm, okay WOW. Did you guys like... plan that or something?!" Lucas asks in shock as me and Will sit down at the table, along with the rest of the party.

"We sure didn't, I just asked the DJ to play Y/n's favorite song and put the spotlight on us for ten dollars." Will explains as he puts his hand on my knee.

Me, Max, Mike, Dustin, Will, Lucas and El sit at a table, watching everyone else have fun and dance.

"Guys.. what are we doing just sitting here?" I ask, turning towards everyone. "Uhm.. watching everyone dance?" El raises her eyebrow in confusion.

"Yeah, and enjoying this AMAZING pie!!" Lucas exclaims as he shows us all his blueberry pie. "No, this won't do it." I state.

I stand up, Will taking his hand off my knee. "This is our last day, all together for a while. We need to make the best of it!! So let's get our dressed up asses out on that dance floor AND DANCE!!" I rant, helping Will up from his seat.

"You know what y/n, you're right." Dustin agrees as he stands up, walking over towards me. "LETS DANCE!!" Mike exclaims as he grabs El's hand and leads her to the dance floor, the rest of us following.

We all get in a huddle and start dancing, doing whatever type of moves we could think of.

The rest of the night was pure magic.

We danced, we sung, we ate, we had dance offs, and so much more.

It was the best night of my life.

But now, it's all over. It's time to go home.

The last day I spend with Will is now over. I mean sure I'm going over to his house tomorrow to help him pack... but it's not the same.

Joyce is picking all of us up. We're going back to Will's house to celebrate, and be together. We want to spend all the time we can, not wanting a second to go to waste.

We all arrive and hop out of the car, racing inside. Obviously I won, seeing I use to do track and cheer.

"Okay, this is NEVER fair." Will pants, putting his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. I stand next to him, perfectly fine.

"Then maybe you shouldn't ask me to race every opportunity you get." I tease, now walking towards the living room.

Everyone laughs and sits down, making conversation with one another. They all seem to be super happy, enjoying their time together.

And don't get me wrong, I am. But tomorrow's going to be a very emotional day.. and just thinking about it, I'm not ready.

Will sees that I don't look good, so he leans towards me and whispers. "Follow me." He states as he gets off the couch and holds his hand out, helping me up.

I look at him with confusion, but do what he says. We both go outside, hand in hand. Nobody seems to notice because their in deep conversation, which is better for us.

"Will it's raining!!" I exclaim, peeking my head out of the porch roof. "I know, but I needed some alone time with you." Will explains, taking both of my hands and leading me towards the porch swing.

"What is it?" I ask in curiosity. "It's you.. what was wrong in there? You didn't talk much." Will affirmed, raising an eyebrow at me.

"It's... it's just I can't stop thinking about tomorrow.. having to say goodbye to you." I proclaimed, tears swelling in my eyes just thinking about it.