✰not now mom ✰

*ELEVEN'S POV*

"I found him," I finally croak out after ten minutes of just straight silence. "...where is he?" I hear Max ask. I then look around the almost pitch black room, where I see Hop walking away.

"Woods." I finally spit out. "Woods?" Lucas asks as he looks at everyone with confusion. "H-He's with Will's mom.." I say, looking at Hop and Joyce. It looks like they where... fighting?

"M-My mom?!" Will asks with complete worry in his voice. "What are they doing?" Max croaks out. "Ill...anoi." I stutter, catching everyone's attention.

"Their going to Illinois." I finally put together. "Illinois.... Illinois like the state of Illinois?" Mike questions me as I rip the blindfold off my head.

I shrug, not knowing what to say. I have no idea what the hell Illinois is. "I-Illinois." I stutter once again, looking at everyone exchange looks.

*Y/N'S POV*

"Here El, let's go clean you up." Max finally speaks up after minutes of silence. El nods as they both get up and head to the bathroom.

They both then stop and turn around, looking at me. "Are you coming Y/n?" Max questions as she stares at me, waiting.

"Uh... yeah sure I guess." I say as I look at Will. I can see he's still worried about his mom, seeing El just said their going to Illinois.

"It's okay.. you go with them." Will says with a slight smile. "Are you sure?" I ask, running my fingers through his hair. "I'm sure! You go see if El's okay." Will reassures me, kissing me on the cheek.

Lucas and Mike just sit there staring at us in disgust. "Will, she's literally just going to the bathroom." Lucas says with annoyance.

"Yeah, I'm sure that she will be just fine on her own for three minutes!!" Mike says sarcastically as he rolls his eyes. Lucas looks at him and laughs.

"I'm sorry about my VERY annoying friends." Will says as he looks at me then stares at Lucas and Mike in annoyance.

I just laugh, give him a peck on the lips, hop off the couch and start walking towards the bathroom along with El and Max.

*LUCAS'S POV*

Me, Mike and Will hear the bathroom door shut. "Sooooo, Will?" Mike starts as he looks over at me. Will sees us exchange looks and raises an eyebrow.

"So Will, we see you're getting pretty close with Hargrove." I say, wiggling my eyebrows. "Well, obviously.. every person with eyes would be able to see that." Will says with sarcasm.

"Okay yeah, but HOW did you both get so close?" Mike questions as he pops a Cheeto in his mouth. "What he MEANT to say, is...what are you both?" I chime in.

"What do you mean... what are we?" Will asks in confusion. "We mean... are you guys like dating or...?" Mike asks while raising an eyebrow.

"Are we dating-" Will suddenly stops talking and his eyes go wide. "Oh my goodness WE'RE NOT DATING!!" Will says in somewhat shock and jumps off the couch.

"Woah woah woah what's wrong with that?!" I ask Will, trying to calm him down. "What I mean is, we're not dating. That's the problem. I want to date her, but I've never liked anyone before.. until I met her." Will says, finally calming down.

"Well.. why haven't you asked her out yet?" Mike asks with curiosity. "...I don't know. I guess I haven't found the time, or the words. Like I said, never liked anyone before y/n." Will says, plopping himself back on the couch hopelessly.

"So you're saying you don't know how to ask y/n out?" I ask, looking into Will's eyes. "Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. Before her, the only girls ive ever talked to is Max, El and my mom." Will says helpless.