Just Pretending

By A_Written_Adventure

Everyone has that "I'm in love with my best friend and he doesn't know it" story. And this, this is mine. But... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
~Authors Note~

Chapter Twenty-One

3K 29 4
By A_Written_Adventure

~Chapter Twenty-one~

I can't do this. This isn't happening right now. Why..WHY would Andrea do this to me?! After every thing I've done for her!

Louis leaned in closer until I could feel his breath on my nose.

My heart started racing so fast and beating so loud I was afraid he would hear..he was defiantly close enough.

I looked up and saw him staring at me. We locked eyes for a few seconds..he looked scared just like I felt.

Lets back up a little, shall we?

*flash-back*

"Okay Perrie why don't you start? Go ahead and ask anyone." Liam said as he walked in from the kitchen. For a second he started to walk towards the seat next to Sabrina, but stopped and sat next to me.

I felt a pang in my chest as her face fell...did I ruin everything? I should've kept my mouth shut...

"Niall! Truth or dare?" Perrie sat back against Zayns chest and smirked.

God they fit together like puzzle pieces.

"Dare." Niall replied matter-a-factly. He put his arm around Andrea who was deep into thought somewhere else.

"I dare you too...run around the house naked screaming 'Im a leprechaun!' at least twice."

Everyone started laughing and Andreas attention was finally fully on Niall. I could see how afraid she was in her eyes..afraid of the next day.

"No I'm not doing that!"

"Com'on Niall you have too, it's the rules of the game."

"Liam I don't care about 'rules' I don't want anyone of you too see my manhood. That's reserved for Andrea." Niall winked and brought Andrea into a kiss. She looked a little more relaxed when they broke apart as she slid into his arms.

"Okay okay then how about in your underwear?" Perrie straitened up and grinned, "now you can't get out of that one my friend."

Niall sighed and stood, "Fine."

He began to take his clothes off then and there. I blushed out of awkwardness but Niall caught me anyway.

"Like what you see Demi?" He stuck his stomach out and made a weird face, "Im flawless aren't I?"

"Oh yes Niall please, take me now in all your glory." I replied dryly, throwing a pillow at him, "Now go run around the house."

The group stood and followed Niall, all accept for Louis and I. We didn't want to see this, we've seen Niall in his underwear far too many times before.

"Dem?"

"Hmm?" I looked up and saw Louis smiling in my direction.

"Do you like the necklace? Really?"

"It's the best gift I've ever gotten Lou."

"D-Do you know what it means?"

"No? What does it mean?"

"That was something I could've avoided seeing. I should've stayed with you guys." Sabrina said as she plopped down next to me, "Whatcha guys talking about?"

Louis mumbled something and looked away as the rest of the group filled back into their places.

"Niall put your clothes back on, my girlfriend doesn't want to see you like this for the rest of the night." Zayn jokingly put his hand over Perries eyes, "Shes probably already scared of what she saw out there."

"Hey, she's the one who dared it, she must really want to see my body." Niall said, pulling on his pants and dodging the pillow Zayn chucked at him, "Anways, Andrea truth or dare?"

"Dare." Andrea sighed and braced herself for what Niall was going up say.

"I dare you to kiss Sabrina...or Demi...or both..." He grinned and leaned back, proud of himself.

"Whoo-hoo! That's what I'm talking about!" Louis clapped his hands together jokingly and smiled, "So who's it gonna be?"

"Eh, I'll do it. Why not?" Sabrina smiled and stood, "Com'on sexy lady!"

Andrea laughed and stood with Sabrina, pecking her on the lips, "There, happy?"

Niall shook his head, "No, longer."

"No Niall."

"Please babe? That wasn't even a kiss!"

"A kiss is when lips touch and that's what happened. And frankly it was awesome." Andrea and Sabrina high-fived then went back to their places.

"Anyways it's my turn...Demi." Andrea turned to me then smiled. But her smile fell as her eyes wandered to my necklace then over to Louis. She stared at him for awhile then slowly turned it back to me, "I dare you to kiss Louis."

Liam gasped, Nialls eyes grew wide, Louis turned red, and my heart stopped. But Andrea, she just sat there.

Did she completely forget everything?! I stared into her eyes trying to send her the message that I cannot do this but she was set in what she wanted to happen and she wouldn't budge.

"Go on then!" Zayn spoke up, breaking the silence.

"N-no Louis has a girlfriend.." The one time I was actually happy about it.

"So? It's a game it makes no difference! And besides you're best friends!" Sabrina straightened up and smiled.

"Louis you okay?" Zayn asked making us all turn our attention to Louis who was honestly looking a little pale.

He didn't want this. He probably was grossed out an felt bad that he was doing this to Eleanor. He didn't want to have anything to do with this stupid dare.

"Aw com'on do it already, yeah?" Perrie smiled and nudged her head at me, "Go on."

Louis and I locked eyes and stood, slowly walking towards each other.

I can't do this. This isn't happening right now. Why..WHY would Andrea do this to me?! After every thing I've done for her!

Louis leaned in closer until I could feel his breath on my nose.

My heart started racing so fast and beating so loud I was afraid he would hear..he was defiantly close enough.

I looked up and saw him staring at me. We locked eyes for a few seconds..he looked scared just like I felt.

I finally closed my eyes and lightly brushed my lips against his. He did the same to me but pressed them closer to mine.

My body began to feel light as I brought my hand to his hair and deepened the kiss more. I felt his arm wrap around my waist as he brought me closer to him.

I put my other hand on his neck and lightly brought it down to his cheek. His hand did the same, resting on my chin.

After what felt like an eternity, we lightly pulled away. We were still very close, I could feel his nose against mine.

I heard all the background 'ooohhs' and 'that was hot' But i was just focused on him.

For a few seconds we looked into each others eyes again...and I never wanted it to end.

But it did and he cleared his throat and looked down, backing away into his position at the start of the game.

Tears stung my eyes when I realized that that's all it was, a game. I looked back at Andrea who was smiling.

Why would she do this? I hate her! She made everything worse! I now felt even MORE in love with the one person I can't have and it's all because of her!

"Andrea truth or dare?" I asked, not even sitting yet.

Her smile fell and she looked around at everyone else, "Uh..I just went-"

"Truth it is!"

"What?"

"Is there anything you're keeping from anyone?"

"Wait what are you talking about?" Niall looked at Andrea, along with the rest of the group.

Andreas eyes grew wide and I immediately regretted the question. I was just so angry with her..with what she did..shouldn't she feel the same?!

"Andrea you don't have to answer that.." I softly said walking towards her.

But this time, SHE was angry.

"I don't know Demi, is there anything YOU'RE keeping from us? Or should I say your so called best friend over there?" She nudged her head towards Louis, standing and clenching her fists.

"Andrea!" Niall hissed and shot her a look, but she didn't care.

"Or is he just your best friend?" Her eyes grew into slits and she crossed her arms.

"Andrea that's enough!" Niall stood and glared at her.

"What's going on?!" This time Louis stepped up and looked at me, "What are you keeping from me?!"

I couldn't hold this in..even if I wanted to. It was just coming out and I regretted it before I even said it..but It wouldn't stop.

"Andreas pregnant!"

The whole room stood still, Andrea froze and so did Niall.

What had I just done?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9M 802K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
884K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.3M 56.1K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC