I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By arieshima

Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Introduction/Summary
Chapter 01: Break Up
Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness
Chapter 03: Blind Date
Chapter 04: It's a Success
Chapter 05: A Dream World
Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son
Chapter 08: Got Married
Chapter 09: Midnight
Chapter 10: Back to School
Chapter 11: Must Be Professional
Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night
Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious
Chapter 14: Being Friends
Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet
Chapter 16: The Banquet
Chapter 17: Study Hard
Chapter 18: The Substitution
Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me
Chapter 20: Fake News
Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays
Chapter 22: Move to the Second Floor
Chapter 23: Being Reported
Chapter 24: He is My Alpha
Chapter 25: Being Scripted
Chapter 26: And This is Not Being Scripted?
Chapter 27: Study Hard
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Return to the Gu Family Manor
Chapter 30: I'm a Beta
Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate
Chapter 32: Bearing Children
Chapter 33: Learn to Swim
Chapter 34: Forced Kiss
Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation
Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking
Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract
Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?
Chapter 39: Sit on the Desk
Chapter 40: Being Teased
Chapter 41: Island
Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking
Chapter 43: Satiety
Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint
Chapter 45: Do You Like It?
Chapter 46: A Docile Trap
Chapter 47: I Am Your Genie
Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way
Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends
Chapter 50: I Disagree
Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality
Chapter 52: Make Known to Public
Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now
Chapter 54: Newbies in Love
Chapter 55: Amnesia
Chapter 56: Birthday Present
Chapter 57: Take A Bath
Chapter 58: Swimming Pool
Chapter 59: The Belt
Chapter 60: Being Spoiled
Chapter 61: Gland Marking
Chapter 62: Back to School
Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water
Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement
Chapter 66: Starting All Over
Chapter 67: Not the First Time
Chapter 68: Propose
Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting
Chapter 70: Completely Marked
Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends
Chapter 72: Extra One
Chapter 73: Extra Two [The other Yue Fei]
Chapter 74: Extra Three
Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

Chapter 07: Put On an Act

78.9K 2.7K 487
By arieshima

Upon receiving this unexpected call, Gu Wei responded calmly: "The reason."

Yue Fei: "My parents want to see you."

Gu Wei did not refuse: "Sure."

"Do you want me to pick you up?" He thought that Gu Wei would hesitate, but he did not expect that the man would agree so quickly, so Yue Fei suggested very intimately.

Gu Wei did not appreciate: "No need, you can send the address to Tang Yue."

"Okay." Being rejected but Yue Fei did not feel depressed, his thoughts were being conveyed at the right time.

Knowing that Young Master Gu is coming to their house for dinner, it would be their first meeting; Father Yue solemnly called the other two children telling them to come home. The family sat neatly in the living room at home, waiting for the arrival of Yue Fei's future partner.

When it was seven o'clock, and no one had come to the door, Yue Luo was already too hungry and said: "Brother, can you ask if he is almost here?"

Yue Fei was playing a game on his phone. He looked up and saw that the whole family was staring at him. Then he replied, "Uh, I'll call him."

Soon, the call was connected and Yue Fei asked under the stare of his whole family: "Are you almost here?"

Gu Wei: "Wait a minute, Tang Yue, where are we?"

Yue Fei heard Tang Yue's faint voice replied: "I'm just an intersection away."

Yue Fei: "Okay, I will come out to pick you up."

After hanging up, Yue Fei said to his family who have been looking at him eagerly, "he said he will be here soon, I'll come out to pick him up."

Before Yue Fei walked out of the living room, he heard Father Yue suddenly speak behind him: "I'm a little tired after sitting for so long, I'll take a walk to the gate."

Mother Yue: "Me too, I will go to the kitchen to have a look."

Yue Luo and Yue Ling: "Let's follow Dad to the gate and walk around."

Yue Fei originally thought that he would come out ahead of time to pick up Gu Wei so that he can brief the other on the situation and they are both on the same page; but in the end, four people stood by the iron gate looking at the big banyan tree in a daze.

Just when Yue Fei wanted to tell them to go back to the living room to wait for him, the lights of the car flashed in the distance.

The awaiting guest is here.

Under the pressure of three pairs of eyes, Yue Fei suddenly became a little nervous.

This was not an actual marriage, this was not his true partner, and they were not his actual family, why did he get all nervous?

Putting up a smile, Yue Fei walked two steps forward and waved to the slowly approaching car.

Tang Yue got out of the driver's seat, opened the back seat door, and Gu Wei half-leaned and got out of the car.

Yue Fei stood there, and suddenly could not move forward.

Gu Wei's dress tonight is not his usual formal suit and leather shoes that he wore in their previous meetings. The dark green long trench coat makes him look fashionable, casual and more approachable.

Slender legs, wide shoulders and narrow wait, Yue Fei looked at him, and a faint scent of wild rosin seemed to linger in his nose, and he suddenly felt that his throat was burning.

"Xiao Fei."

A deep and sweet voice called him, and Yue Fei did not react for a moment. It was Gu Wei calling him.

"Ah, Gu...Wei, this is my family."

Yue Fei turned around and introduced Gu Wei.

"This is my father, my brother Yue Luo, and my sister Yue Ling."

"Hello uncle, I should have come to pay you a visit sooner. That was impolite of me." Gu Wei spoke in a gentle and polite tone, not at all unapproachable or indifferent like how he was in front of Yue Fei.

Father Yue nodded stiffly: "Come in, let's talk inside."

Gu Wei followed Father Yue to the front, Yue Fei was one step behind, and Yue Luo pulled his sleeves.

"Brother, isn't it Young Master Gu is a beta? How come..." Yue Luo was puzzled.

Yue Fei: "What is it?"

"How is it he an alpha?" Yue Luo became curious.

"How do yo know he is an alpha?" Yue Fei asked.

Yue Luo stared at him: "Just by his pheromone scent, one can tell right away."

Yue Fei almost forgot the ecosystem of this world: "...Uh, I seem to have forgotten to say it, this is not Second Young Master Gu, it is Third Young Master Gu."

Third Young Master Gu? The Gu's orthodox heir?

Yue Luo and Yue Ling both looked shocked: "But you are a beta!"

Yue Fei thought about what more suitable reason to explain this marriage of an alpha and a beta: "Uhm, we are true love."

Yue Luo reminded him: "Did you forget about Jian Yi?"

Yue Fei disapproved: "How can Jian Yi compare to him?"

Yue Ling looked at Yue Luo and saw that he was about to be persuaded by this, she immediately interjected: "All alpha is the same."

Yue Luo: "?" I feel offended!

Yue Fei: "Are you still worried about me? Until you rank first in the school's term exam, you can lecture me then."

Speaking of ranking, the two of them got speechless in an instant.

After Yue Fei followed the others into the house, Yue Ling pushed Yue Luo: "What does our grades have to do with our brother's relaionship with an alpha?"

Yue Luo: "It doesn't matter, but he obviously won't listen to us, no matter how much we say."

Yue Ling: "Well, Mom and Dad will definitely not agree."

As soon as Yue Luo and Yue Ling entered the living room, they felt someone passing by them quickly, carrying large bags and small bags to Gu Wei's side. 

"Uncle and Auntie, this is the first time we meet, I have prepared some gifts. I hope you like them." Gu Wei said.

Tang Yue put the gifts on the table.

"There are gifts for younger brother and sister too." Gu Wei looked at the two siblings standing at the door.

Yue Luo and Yue Ling were surprised as they thanked him: "Thank you, Brother Gu."

After Gu Wei's attention returned to the Yue parents, Yue Ling took Yue Luo's hand and whispered: "Brother, do you feel that, the look he gave us just now...it felt like we were being thrown into the prairie to face the lion."

Yue Luo also wrinkled his nose: "Yeah, at that moment, I felt as if I was in the depth of the desert without drinking water for several days, so powerless and hopeless."

Yue Ling: "...I'm a little scared..."

They were whispering to each other, when Yue Fei turned around and saw it then he called out to them: "Why standing there like a wall decoration? Come and sit down."

Yue Luo and Yue Ling: "...okay..."

The two sat on the sofa next to Yue Fei obediently, as if it was the safest place.

"Third Young Master, did you really decide to marry Xiao Fei?" Father Yue obviously recognized the man's true identity from the beginning.

"Yes, he is the most special person I have ever met." Gu Wei was not surprised that Yue Fei's father knows who he is, and answered calmly, while reaching out his hand to squeeze Yue Fei's hand, he smiled at him.

Yue Fei smirked and played along. At the same time, he could not help but be surprised at the bottom of his heart, the dignified Third Young Master Gu can lie without batting an eye.

"Xiao Fei is just a beta after all, hasn't Third Young Master Gu thought of finding an omega?" Father Yue was puzzled.

"Since I was a child, I've sworn to myself that my partner can only be a beta, so Xiao Fei is just perfect." Gu Wei's answer was taken for granted.

Father Yue was surprised: "Why? Alpha and omega are linked together, we all understand."

Gu Wei said astonishingly: "There is a biotechnology company in the Gu Family that is developing drugs to relieve this kind of fetters. I don't think we should succumb to the animal instinct in our genes."

Father Yue suddenly got dumbfound, and the living room became quiet. Obviously, those who first heard the news were somewhat incompetent.

After some time, Father Yue asked, "Is this kind of research approved?"

Gu Wei nodded: "It is true that it is a project commissioned by the senior management, and it has been planned to be announced to the public tonight. If you turn on the TV, you should be able to see it in the news."

Only Yue Fei was not surprised by this among those presented, because it was mentioned in the book.

At this moment, Gu Wei glanced over to Yue Fei.

When their eyes met, Yue Fei was taken aback, and then reacted by turning on the TV very cooperatively.

"According to the latest news, the official has now commissioned the most advanced and professional biotechnology team in China, and it is expected that within two years the drug will be developed to relieve the genetic barrier of alpha and omega. Let us wait and see."

At this moment, the news station is scrolling through other news.

After hearing this, Father Yue finally believed Gu Wei's words.

"This is crazy, obviously there are a lot of people objecting to this," Father Yu's voice was slightly tense. After all, if this research succeeds, it will have a tremendous impact on the lives of the ABOs.

Yue Fei did not care much, because the research would fail in the end.

It doesn't take a genius to guess it, the author cannot make this kind of research become a success; otherwise, the story direction will be led into the reality rather than a romantic novel.

The purpose of writing this brainless novel he is living in is to display the dying love between two people.

Gu Wei is a super awesome character in the novel. He is the boss of two male protagonists. Obviously he has no reason to cross paths with the main characters. But he got mixed in with one of many stupid schemes setting up by the original owner, he inevitably had some intersection with Yin Xinchen.

It was at a banquet. In the original work, Yue Fei took advantage of the chaos to change the pheromone suppressants of Gu Wei and Yin Xinchen. He wanted Yin Xinchen to be marked by Gu Wei.

But Gu Wei hates the feeling of being controlled by pheromone, and can't accept that someone wants to take advantage of the pheromone to let him mark an omega.

So after this incident, even if the other person was once his blind date, he did not care at all. Within a short time and in a resolute manner, he completely wrecked Yue Fei's family financially, forcing the Yue Family to leave town and completely disappear.

In the presence, Gu Wei was answering Father Yue's question: "It is true that a lot of people are objecting against it, but there are also a lot of people supporting this."

"Come, we don't talk about business at home, come over for dinner."

Father Yue had no chance to say more, Mother Yue had already urged everyone to the dinner table.

Yue Fei also interrupted them: "Let's eat, shall we?"

He had no interest in Gu Wei's investment in this story.

...

It was a successful dinner, Yue Fei felt that Father Yue and Mother Yue were very satisfied with Gu Wei.

"Tomorrow, I'll be there on time." At the door, when Yue Fei sent Gu Wei off, there was a smile on his face, politely expressing that he would come to the appointed location to cooperate with the other party on time tomorrow.

Gu Wei looked back at him, but his gaze paused behind Yue Fei.

"Okay."

When Yue Fei thought the man would get in the car and leave immediately, he didn't expect Gu Wei suddenly leaned over to approach him, stopped very close to him, and stood up again after a pause.

The wild rosin scent again embraced him in it.

"Your family is watching."

After saying that, Gu Wei got into the car and left.

Yue Fei turned his head, Father Yue was covering Yue Ling's eyes with a satisfied smile on his face, Mother Yue gave him a thumb up, and his younger brother Yue Luo was expressionless.

Yue Fei: "..." It seems that their performance tonight is not bad.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 2.8K 26
Lanzhan finds himself in need of an Omega when his Nie Country visa application is denied and he's threatened with deportation. His quiet assistant...
154K 10.1K 47
Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male like Xiao Zhan, love is like an unreachab...
165K 3.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original she schemes over the female...
18.5K 834 8
Synopsis: Fu Yue suffered a hand injury and could no longer play in the competition. However, he would have never thought that the day his esports ca...