the best decision I've ever m...

By ststoriess2

Who knew that moving would've been the best decision we've ever made? in which y/n and Billy Hargrove are for... More

✰introduction ✰
✰here come the Hargroves ✰
✰turns out i was wrong ✰
✰chocolate pudding ✰
✰STEPsister ✰
✰damnit Will ✰
✰hot ✰
✰happy screams ✰
✰i like Will Byers ✰
✰your not coming ✰
✰annoying STEPsister ✰
✰always and forever ✰
✰i love you too, sis. ✰
✰my ship has sailed ✰
✰cool beans ✰
✰what a gentlemen ✰
✰okay DAD ✰
✰someones jelly ✰
✰i'm ready to tell you ✰
✰it's okay love ✰
✰i'm at loss for words ✰
✰damn i look good today ✰
✰let's go shopping ✰
✰i don't have time to look hot later ✰
✰i dump your ass ✰
✰weird sounds, get out of there ✰
✰it's true ✰
✰please don't let it be you ✰
✰i make my own rules ✰
✰Byer's you're too cute ✰
✰billy's car ✰
✰i'm the dumb person ✰
✰enough Mike ✰
✰it's not my fault ✰
✰something bad is about to happen ✰
✰only Will ✰
✰anything for a friend ✰
✰not now mom ✰
✰extended ✰
✰he's here ✰
✰Billy's little sister ✰
✰the source ✰
✰he knows we're here ✰
✰end all of this ✰
✰sweeter. bolder. better. ✰
✰hurt like hell ✰
✰you're my sister ✰
✰let's hit the road ✰
✰please confirm your safety ✰
✰this isn't going to be a fun trip ✰
✰Suzy, do you copy? ✰
✰seven feet ✰
✰my brothers gone ✰
✰how is that even a question ✰
✰Max needs you ✰
✰i want you to stay ✰
✰all great things must come to an end ✰
✰the best decision i've ever made ✰
✰ a/n: THANK YOU!!! ✰

✰bitchin ✰

2.5K 51 16
By ststoriess2

*Y/N'S POV*

I screech in pain as Will and Max help me out of the car. "Hey hey it's okay, we're right here." Will says to me as he wraps his arm around my right shoulder, Max wrapping hers around my left one.

All three of us start walking towards "Bradley's big buy," the supermarket. Lucas walks up to the doors and tries to open it. "Shit, it's locked!!" He says defeated as he throws his hands in the air.

"I got it." El clearly states as she lets go of Mike's arm she was leaning on and stands in the middle of the doors. She then uses her powers to pick up a huge rock and throw it into the doors, making glass shatter everywhere.

"Well.. that's one way to do it." Lucas shrugs as he walks into the supermarket unbothered. We all follow his lead as I hang on to Will and Max.

Nancy walks infront of us, going down the isle grabbing rubbing alcohol and cleaning pads. "Okay, get her down." Nancy says as Mike carefully places El on the floor, but quickly crawls under so she's not directly on the floor.

"Y/n, do you have any injuries?" Jonathan asks, looking me up and down seeing if I'm hurt. "No, I think I'm good.. just tired." I say with a slight smile. Jonathan nods at me and gets down on the floor, helping to clean El's wounds.

"Okay, let me see." Nancy says as she pulls El's pant leg up to see the wound. We all take a quick glance at it too see dark red and purple blood dripping out and a huge black looking hole in her leg.

"Oh shit." Max mumbles as she looks down at her wound. El groans in pain as she looks down at her leg.

"What- woah hey what are you doing?" Max asks Nancy cautiously, now bending down next to El. "Uhm, I'm cleaning the wound." Nancy tells Max as she tries to put the cleaning pad full with alcohol on El's leg before Max stops her.

"No, first we need to stop the bleeding, then clean, then disinfect, then bandage." Max explains as she takes away the cleaning pad from Nancy.

Everyone just stares at Max, wondering how she knows all of this information. "I skateboard, trust me." Max clears the air.

"Mike, hold this." She says as she gives the cleaning pad to Mike. She then grabs Mike's hands and put them ontop of El's leg, along with the cleaning pad.

"Keep the pressure on it, nice and firm okay?" Max orders Mike. "We're going to need water and soap." She tells Jonathan and Nancy.

"Alright, okay." Jonathan says as they both get up and rush to find the soap isle. Lucas then takes his backpack off his back and empty's it on the floor.

"Does any of this help?" He asks Max with a slight smile on his face. "No, go get me a washcloth and bowl." Max orders Lucas. "A bowl?" Lucas asks. "LUCAS!!" Max yells, tired of his questioning.

Lucas then nods cautiously and runs away from Max, quickly trying to find the isle before he makes his girlfriend even more stressed.

"I'm going to take y/n to get some water, alright?" Will yells Mike, El and Max. They all nod as I pick up y/n and carry her down the isle.

We then get to the drink isle, and Will carefully sets me down onto the floor. He then runs over to the water and grabs me a bottle, handing it to me and sitting down next to me. I slightly nod at him, meaning thank you.

"So, how are you doing?" Will asks me as he turns to me. I finish galping down my bottle of water and turn to him. "I'm feeling better, not totally energized yet though." I explain, leaning my head on the shelf's behind me.

I then see Will's slight smile change into a frown. "Hey, hey whats wrong love?" I ask Will, clearly seeing somethings up.

"Oh.. it's uh.. it's nothing." Will lies, trying to not focus the attention on him. "Hey, stop it!! You know you can tell me anything, what's on your mind?" I ask curiously, giving all my attention to him.

"It's just... it's just that you could've died today y/n." Will tells me, more serious than he's ever been. "Will, today we all could've died. The Mind Flayer was coming after all of us." I explain, trying to make Will feel better.

"No, I know y/n but he's mainly coming for you and El. I saw how drained you where today. If he would've tricked you or gotten you somehow... I..I-I don't know what I would've done." Will says finally finishing his rant, tears forming in his eyes.

"Aweee Will, there's nothing to worry about now!! I'm okay, I was just a little drained-" "No, y/n that's the problem!! You never going to be okay, the Mind Flayers still coming after us, he's coming after YOU. He wants to fight and kill you, what am I suppose to do?! I cant just sit there and watch you throw your life away!!" Will explains, the tears forming in his eyes now running down his face.

My mouth opens to say something, but nothing comes out. I wanted to tell Will that everything will be okay.. that I will be okay.. but I don't know what could happen at the point. All of our life's are in danger, any of us could die right this second. The Mind Flayers coming after me and El specifically, it's our friends that are helping us.. putting THEIR lives in danger for us. Maybe if I just let the thing do whatever it wanted to me.. all of this could be over. My friends could go back to living their lives, unbothered.

Instead of saying anything, I just wrap my arms around Will as he sobs into my chest. The thing is I don't have anything to say. Will's right, about everything...

*MIKE'S POV*

El could've died today, y/n could've died today... we all could've died today. Eleven got hurt, badly. I've never seen her in this much pain. I don't know what to do.. all I can do is sit with her and make sure she's okay, and nothing else happens.

*NANCY'S POV*

"What did that thing look like to you?" I ask Jonathan, looking for the soap isle. "Like that thing in the hospital, only bigger." Jonathan responds.

"Yeah, A LOT bigger. Like, Tom and Bruce, they merged to become one, right?" I ask as Jonathan nods. "A-And miss Driscoll kept saying how she needed to go back to the source-" "wait... you think miss Driscolls in there?" Jonathan asks, cutting me off.

"Maybe!! And-And maybe Heather and Janet too, and God knows who else." I rant, starting to get really worried. "I don't know how we're going to kill this thing, but if we do-" "then we kill all the flayed." Jonathan says, cutting me off once again.

"And... we can end all of this.. maybe." I say, confused. "All I know is we NEED y/n and El." Nancy concludes, finally finding the soap and grabbing it off the shelf.

*MIKE'S POV*

I'm going to do it. I'm going to tell El that I love her, right here right now. I've known her for three years now, and we've been dating for two. It's true, I do love her.. it just never came out. She knows I love her... right? UGH she probably doesn't after that stunt I pulled at the mall. She probably thinks that I want nothing to do with her, UGHHH THIS IS HOPELESS!! No Mike, get it together. Don't doubt yourself, I'm sure she loves you too... right? There's only one way to find out. It's just you and her.. only you two!! You don't got much time left before the others come back, YOU CAN DO THIS!

I groan, trying to figure out how to start a conversation with El. "Does that hurt?" I ask Eleven, pointing at her leg. "Eh, not bad." She says with barley any emotion.

"You're going to have an AWESOME scar." I point out, getting a slight smile from her. "You'll look even more badass." I say, causing her to full on smile now.

"Bitchin." She says. "Yeah, Bitchin." I add. She smirks and let's out a slight chuckle. I'm proud to say I taught my girlfriend that word.

"El?" I ask as she turns her head to look at me. "Yeah?" She asks, making direct eye contact with me. There's no turning back now...

"Ive been meaning to tell you something. You know... being broken up in all.. it's been hard." I try to speak again, but I get disrupted by the walki talki chattering and being staticky.

We both decide to ignore it, and I keep going on with my conversation. "And, I like that you, Max and Y/n are friends now. It's just.. I was jealous at first. And VERY angry a-and that's why I said all of that stupid stuff and it's like I wanted YOU all to myself. And now I realize how unfair that is, and SELFISH. And, like... I'm sorry." I conclude, finally finishing my rant.

"It's just.. I've never felt like this.. with  anyone before.. and.. well you know, they say it always makes you crazy." I say, slightly laughing. El just looks at me, totally lost and confused.

"What.. makes you crazy?" El questions in confusion. "You... you never heard that term?" I ask her, honestly quite shocked.

"You know, like the phrase... like... blank makes you crazy, like the word?" I ask, her still looking lost as ever.

"Girlfriends?" El asks. "No, no no no, not girlfriends." "Boyfriends!!" She nods, thinking she's finally getting somewhere. "No! No not boyfriends either, it's like a feeling-" "A feeling?" El asks, cutting me off.

"Yeah, like something.. Like old people say it to each other sometimes-" "old people?" El asks, cutting me off once again. "Yeah, what I want to say is.. I just... I know that I-" I then get cut off, but this time not by El... by something else.

*Y/N'S POV*

Me and Will have a little talk about what's going on, and now we can both make sure we're okay. We decide to finally head back to Mike and El too see if she's okay.

I can walk again, and I think I'm almost fully recovered. I'm ready to fight, again... but only with my twin sisters help. God, I really hope she's doing okay.

We finally get to the isle and see Mike and El sitting on the floor, but we also hear the walki talki staticky, like somebody's talking. I walk over to it and pick up the walki talki, seeing what's wrong with it. I don't know who could be talking in it.. you know, since everyone's here-

Then it came to me. DUSTIN. WHERE THE HELL HAS DUSTIN BEEN?!

"I repeat.. THIS IS A CODE RED!!" A way too familiar voice yells into the walki talki. My eyes light up with joy when I finally notice it's Dustin.

I take the antenna, push it up and yell into the walki talki. "DUSTIN?" I question. "Y/N?!" Dustin questions back. "DUSTIN!!" "Y/N!!" We yell at each other, making sure we're talking to the right person.

Mike comes running towards me as me, Will and him huddle around the walki talki, trying to figure out what Dustin's trying to say.

"Oh my God, you HAVE to listen. I know I've been MIA, and I'm sorry, it's not because I'm mad.. well actually I was mad but it was also because I was trapped underground, in a secret Russian base!!" Dustin concludes, but his voice keeps going in and out.

"Dustin, your going way to fast!! We can't understand you!!" Mike yells into the walki talki. "I know that sounds INSANE, but the Russians have infiltrated Hawkins!!" Dustin rants. THE GODDAMN RUSSIANS!!" He screams.

"a-and their ____ to ___ the gate." "DUSTIN YOU'RE BREAKING UP!!" I scream, trying to get Dustin's attention. "And NOW their after us and we don't have a way out of here, SO I need you to come get us!! Can Nancy drive?! I KNOW ___ And El ____ to the _____"

"DUSTIN YOUR CUTTING OUT!!" Will yells, still trying to get Dustin's attention. "Y/N?!" Dustin screams from the other end. "DUSTIN? DUSTIN ARE YOU THERE?" I scream into his end.

"Y/N, MIKE WILL DO YOU COPY?!" He asks in worry. "DUSTIN? DUSTIN ARE YOU THERE?!" I repeat, trying to see if he will reply... but he doesn't. Soon after, the radio goes back to statics, we can't hear a single thing he's saying.

What the hell are we suppose to do now?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 14.6K 34
BOOK 1 OF 2. Y/n Byers is all sterotypes and breaks all of them at the same time. She is a nerdy, good girl, but at the same time, is one of the most...
613 11 8
Y/n Hargrove, twin sister of the infamous Billy Hargrove. You're new to Hawkins and know absolutely no one. Your brother, Billy is the second biggest...
95.2K 1.2K 41
You move to Hawkins, Indiana for 12th grade With a step sister, Stephanie, step mother mother and abusive father. What happens when the most popular...
9.2K 248 38
Raya Byers is just trying to graduate high school quickly and get out of small town, Hawkins, Indiana. But when Billy Hargrove moves down from Califo...