โž ห—ห‹ เญจ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐„๏ฟฝ...

Por grxtzinnit

Nick invited George to watch him play football. Of course, George would go and support his friend. But when h... Mรกs

welcome!
Chapter 1: The Game
Chapter 3: Coffee
Chapter 4: Party Clothes
Chapter 5: Popcorn
Chapter 6: Spin The Bottle
Chapter 7: Morning After Party
Chapter 8: "Sunday Date?"
Chapter 9: Surprise
Chapter 10: A Drink
Chapter 11: Closer
Chapter 12: Kissies
Chapter 13: Brothers
Chapter 14: Clay's Past
Chapter 15: Love
Chapter 16: Together
Chapter 17: Not Good Enough
Chapter 18: Skirt
Chapter 19: First
Chapter 20: Caught
S2 Chapter 21: Moon
S2 Chapter 22: Airport
S2 Chapter 23: Goodbye
S2 Chapter 24: Catching Up
S2 Chapter 25: Call
S2 Chapter 26: A day with Akio
S2 Chapter 27: Drunk
S2 Chapter 28: Friends?
S2 Chapter 29: 5 years
A/N
S2 Chapter 30: Brighton
S2 Chapter 31: Talking
S2 Chapter 32: Deja Vu
S2 Chapter 33: Truth
S2 Chapter 34: Wine
S2 Chapter 35: Accident
S2 Chapter 36: Sorry

Chapter 2: Tutor

12.9K 413 999
Por grxtzinnit

George POV

I was walking back in the campus, even though no one was there in the halls, I felt so awkward and flustered. I was shaking so bad, I just couldn't get it out of my head.. When he called me love, I'm not gonna lie but wow.. The effect that man has on me.

I realized for the second time, "Fuck! I'm late!". I ran as I fast as I could so I wouldn't be later than I already am. I knock on the door, the professor opens it for me. This is gonna be so fucking humiliating, I started breathing in a faster pace. I know I don't really care about my grades that much but being late? Fuck, I don't want to be sent to the office, and I haven't even been there.

"You're late.", the professor said.

"I'm sorry, I had to take a really long phone call with my family.", I'm not that smart with academics but atleast I'm witty with excuses.

"Oh, well.. That's alright, take a seat Davidson.", well that was close, I'm actually so impressed with myself. I look at the other students and I just want to burst out of laughter. I see Nick at the back waving at me, good guy. He saved a seat for me. I sat beside him, and yes we both chose engineering because if I'm going to suffer, he should to.

"Nice acting dude, I almost fell for it.", Nick whispers as he lends me a pen.

"Shut up.", I said as I grabbed a piece of paper from my bag.

"Jokes aside, where the hell were you?", I was hoping he wouldn't ask that, this nosy bitch.

"None of your business.", I exclaimed. I was about to write this stupid essay but Nick wasn't shutting up.

"Come on man, I won't tell anyone. Did you like, do a quickie with someone?", I slammed the pen down the my table and faced him.

"Nick?! Seriously? A quickie? Are you joking?", I shouted at him quietly and rolled my eyes.

"Okay then, why are you being so secretive?"

"Ugh, fine. I was talking with, Clay.."

"WHAT-", I covered Nick's noisy ass mouth, the professor fucking looked at us!

"Dude, I didn't know you were a social butterfly!"

"Nick I'm not! He just talked to me."

"What about?"

"You don't wanna know."

"Oh come onnn, George please!"

"No, Nick. That's not gonna work."

"I still can't believe you talked to Clay! The most popular, the CLAY!"

"If you don't shut up, we're never gonna finish this stupid essay."

"Ugh fine, tell me when we finish."

After 30 minutes, we passed both of our papers. The question was "Why did you choose engineering?", I really wanted to write because I don't know what else to pick. Come on, we're sophomores.

"So, go on..", Nick was so eager to hear about me and Clay.

"He just told me football stuff.."

"That's, it?"

"Ugh, yes. I told you it's nothing interesting. He's also really annoying, I don't like him."

"Hey, he's my friend!"

"Well he's not mine so.", as I handed Nick back his pen, he notices the writing on my hand.

"Hold on, is this Clay's number?"

"Yeah, he just gave it if I have questions about football..", that was close, It made me nervous.

"Oh alright. Well, it's almost 2 pm. What are your plans today?"

"I'm just going to be inside our dorm, probably watching movies."

"Is Karl gonna be there?"

"Yeah, studying his ass off.", I grabbed my bag and stood up. Suddenly, the speaker were making sounds. The principal started speaking.

"Good afternoon students, hope you had a great day. May I call George Davidson to the office please? Thank you."

Nick started pushing me, he was getting excited. "Ooooh, what did you do now?"

"I didn't do anything!", to be honest I was nervous. I have never been to the principal's office and him announcing that to everyone made me more anxious, I started sweating as I make my way to the office. I knocked on the door and went in.

"Hello George, you might be wondering why you're here.. You look nervous.", yeah obviously. Don't you see me sweating? Why would you fucking tell that on speaker? Can't you just tell someone to approach me or something?

"I'm concerned about your grades, it dropped lower than before."

"W-What?", did it really? I swear I was trying my best!"

"Yes, are you alright? Do you have problems?"

"No, I-I'll just study harder. I can handle this, thank you."

"I told someone to tutor you.", my eyes widened. What the fuck? I don't need tutoring! I can improve my grades by myself, I don't need help!

"Oh, you don't need to. I can do this on my own."

"No, no. George, I already told him to come over here and I promise he's gonna help you alot!", really? Who the hell is this person? Why does he sound so important?

"I also switched your dorm room with Luke so the both of you can have more time studying together."

"Who-", then a knock at the door interrupts me.

"Oh, he must be here. Come in!", then fucking Clay comes in. His light brown hair was sitting so perfectly on his head, it goes so well with his forest green eyes. He was still wearing his uniform, I'm not complaining cause it's actually hot on him. But why him? I'm gonna share a fucking dorm with him? REALLY? This is so bad..

"We meet again.", Clay utters.

"Oh, so you've met."

"Yes sir, just earlier.", he answers the principal.

"That's great! It's gonna be so much easier. Well, the both of you can go back to your previous dorms. Clay, help George moving in with you if you have time. Thank you.", this is going to be a mess. I absolutely hate this guy, I hate how he smirks, I hate how annoying he is, how he's just so perfect and beautiful. Fuck, I should really stop thinking about him. But it's too hard not to.

The both of us left the office and none of us spoke. We walked on the halls going to the dormitories. I can feel the awkwardness and I don't like it. It's really weird, so I decided to speak.

"Why you?"

"George, I didn't know you're the one I'll be tutoring.", so he doesn't know either.

"Well that makes two of us.", both of us laughed. Okay, he has a really beautiful laugh. It was contagious, it actually put a smile on my face. Why is he like this, no. Why am I like this?

When we arrived, Nick and Karl was there. They were watching netflix while sitting on the floor, the laptop on the bed, and eating cheetos.

"Oh my God, no way Clay is in our dorm.", Karl exclaimed.

"And he's with George!", Nick added.

"Shut up, both of you. Karl, me and Luke are switching dorms."

"Wait what?", Karl stands up and faces me.

"Principal talked to me, he said my grades are getting worse. He wants Clay to tutor me."

"Girls would kill to be in your place!", Karl shouts.

"They don't have to, I can just give this for free."

"Wow, that kinda hurt my feelings.", Clay answers.

"Can you not just stand there? Help me with these please."

"Fine, you said please."

We started putting my stuff in boxes, we were lucky that our dorms were just 3 doors away, we didn't have to climb up the stairs.

"Well, that's all of it.", I sighed looking at my stuff.

"I already told Luke to move."

"That's, good.", I said. I was actually speechless. I am still processing in my mind that I'm literally Clay's roommate. What Karl said was a fact, so many girls would love to be in my place. They're so thirsty, I would just throw a gallon of water at them if I have to.

I finished putting my stuff down, it was quite hard because I was feeling shy..? Was it because Clay was there? He was just on the other side of the room, scrolling on his phone. I actually understand why girls are thirsty, If I'm Clay I'd marry myself. He literally has everything, the money, the looks, the brain, the talent, and the incredibly hot body. Just imagine him being a surfer, that is so hot..

"Are you ready?", he interrupts my daydream.

"For what?"

"I'm gonna teach you math, you study engineering right?"

Oh no, here we go.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

160K 7.6K 30
After George is kicked out from his home for being transgender, he looses hope in ever finding someone that would accept him for who he really is. Ge...
88.3K 3.6K 25
George suffers from epilepsy which causes him to be bullied for that at school. After being humiliated in front of the whole school for being gay, th...
990K 23.4K 20
George always remained closed off when it came to his feelings about another person, no one was able to break through the thick, mental walls he had...
78.3K 3.8K 37
Clay is traumatised by his past and becomes cold and emotionless, hurting himself to feel something while his life is filled with emptiness. His pare...