𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 | 𝐟. 𝐰𝐞...

By -eremophobic

dodging a life of neglect, she enters the world of magic. but as the storm of an oncoming war begins to brew... More

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨
𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 / 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝟏- 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐦
𝟐- 𝐝𝐮𝐨
𝟑- 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟒- 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐫
𝟓- 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞
𝟔- 𝐬𝐞𝐱
{ 7 }
{ 8 }
{ 9 }
{ 10 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 14 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
{ 18 }
{ 19 }
{ 20 }
{ 21 }
{ 22 }
{ 23 }
{ 24 }
{ 25 }
{ 26 }
{ 27 }
{ 28 }
{ 29 }
{ 30 }
{ 31 }
{ 32 }
{ 33 }
{ 34 }
{ 35 }
{ 36 }
{ 37 }
{ 38 }
{ 39 }
{ 40 }
{ 41 }
{ 42 }
{ 43 }
{ 44 }
{ 45 }
{ 46 }
{ 47 }
{ 48 }
{ 49 }
{ 50 }
{ 51 }
{ 52 }
{ 53 }
{ 54 }
{ 55 }
{ 56 }
{ 57 }
{ 58 }
{ 59 }
{ 60 }
{ 61 }
{ 62 }
{ 63 }
{ 64 }
{ 65 }
{ 66 }
{ 67 }
{ 68 }
{ 69 }
{ 70 }
{ 71 }
{ 72 }
{ 73 }
{ 74 }
{ 75 }
{ 76 }
{ 77 }
{ 78 }
{ 79 }
{ 80 }
{ 81 }
{ 82 }
{ 83 }
{ 84 }
{ 85 }
{ 86 }
{ 87 }
{ 88 }
{ 89 }
{ 90 }
{ 91 }
{ 92 }
{ 93 }
{ 94 }
{ 95 }
𝟗𝟔- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐱
𝟗𝟕- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦
𝟗𝟖- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨
𝟗𝟗- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦
𝟏𝟎𝟎- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦
𝟏𝟎𝟏- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐬
𝟏𝟎𝟐- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐝𝐮𝐨
𝟏𝟎𝟑- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟎𝟒 - 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐫
𝟏𝟎𝟓-𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞

{ 15 }

2.3K 70 22
By -eremophobic

── ──

A flash of green light blinded her vision. A baby was crying. She grabbed the wand on the floor and the baby, running to hide. She was breathing heavily, trying to calm the baby in her arms, as well as herself.

"Y/n— Y/n—!" a voice called out.

She jolted up, panting and sweating. She looked around the room, staring at her roommates as they stared at her in worry.

"Are you alright? You were squirming..." Alicia told her, handing her a glass of water.

"I'm alright... it was just a nightmare..." Y/n responded as she sipped the water. "I'm gonna get ready for breakfast." She stood up and walked away from them. But the girls looked to each other, worried for their fellow roommate.

── ──

"Make way for the Heir of Slytherin! Seriously evil wizard coming through!" Fred and George exclaimed as they marched in front of Harry.

Percy and Ginny didn't approve of their antics, Y/n and Harry found it funny.

"Do you think you could open the chamber of secrets? We could use it for Quidditch practice without Slytherins watching us." Y/n suggested to her brother as she nudged him.

"Or for other things." Fred spoke suggestively as he looked to Y/n with a playful smirk. Y/n snorted slightly, suppressing a laugh.

"Maybe you two can work on your inventions without your mum worrying about wrecking school property." Y/n suggested another idea. "That chamber could have so many uses."

Harry parted ways from Y/n, Fred, and George.  The three were headed to class before the figure of Professor McGonagall stood in front of them.

"Whatever it is, Professor, we didn't do it." Fred was quick to speak. What did we do? Y/n tried to remember if they've done anything.

"No, I need to speak to Miss Potter. Alone." She spoke, looking towards Y/n. Y/n stiffened a bit. "Certainly, Professor." She responded, the two ladies walked away. What did I do? Y/n looked back to Fred and George, the twins gave her a look questioning what she's done but she shrugged in response with no clue to what she did.

McGonogall and Y/n made their way into McGonogall's office. "Sit down, Miss Potter." Y/n sat down as McGonogall sat across from her.

It reminded her of when she was young and had to speak to school counselors.

"Your friends, Alicia Spinnet and Angelina Johnson are concerned for you. They say you've been having nightmares for weeks now." McGonogall spoke calmly but she showed concern as well. Y/n stayed silent, avoiding eye contact. "It's nothing, Professor..." she spoke, barely a whisper.

"Nothing is not nothing, dear. There's always something, especially with nightmares. I understand it may be hard with the rumors surrounding your brother—"

"Professor, may I leave?" Y/n cut her off. "If I'm not in trouble, I don't really want to miss anything in class." She spoke up, standing up.

McGonogall stayed quiet before nodding her head. Y/n turned and walked out, Fred and George were standing outside the door, a weird invention in their hand.

"Have a good listen?" Y/n snarked, walking off. "You've been having nightmares? Why didn't you tell us?" Fred questioned her, following after her. "I didn't feel the need to. They're just dreams, there's nothing you can do about it." She responded. "You could talk to us."

She stopped walking and turned to Fred. "I've heard that too many times in my life. I talked, nothing ever happened, I eventually learned to just not talk. Talking never did anything for me and it certainly isn't going to now." She spoke hastily. Fred was silent as he stared at his friend.

"Now... we're missing herbology." She spoke in a more calmer voice, walking off.

George and Fred looked to each other. They then realized how much they didn't know about their friend's life before she showed up at their doorstep.

── ──

Breakfast time. February 14th.

Y/n didn't get much sleep last night, due to the nightmares which were becoming a real big nuisance and also they had Qudditch practice. She just really wanted some food.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" Lockheart shouted, wearing pink robes. Y/n got a good look at the Great Hall. Pink flowers covered the walls and heart confetti fell from the sky. Y/n scrunched her nose in disgust, not at the decorations, but at the sight of Lockheart.

She sat next to Fred, picking up a piece of bacon, blowing confetti off the bacon as she bit into it.

Dwarves made their ways into the Great Hall once Lockheart clapped his hands, dressed as cupids with harps.

"They will be delivering their Valentines around the school. And the fun doesn't stop here."

Y/n stared at the dwarves, tilting her head as an idea formed in her head.

Y/n finished her bacon, as she stood up. "Come on, transfiguration is first." Y/n exclaimed as she pulled Fred and George along. It seems bacon woke her up.

── ──

Tapping a quill against her chin, she tried to come up with clever lyrics. Alicia Spinnet came behind her. "Whatcha' writing?" She asked her. "I'm gonna hand this to one of the dwarves. Gonna have them deliver it to Fred." She responded.

"A love letter to Fred~? I always knew you liked him! Sure, you're close to both of them, but you and Fred have a special connection!" Alicia squealed in excitement. "I can help write it!"

"Huh? Love letter? Oh no, no...it's just a little joke." Y/n grinned, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "This isn't a love letter..." she trailed off. "Oh..." Alicia frowned. "You're still welcome to help." Y/n offered. "Yes!" Alicia sat beside Y/n.

── ──

Y/n, and a dwarf stood in the corridor, they were waiting to see Fred, who Alicia was bringing to them.

"Is it that one?" The dwarf asked, pointing to a tall boy. "No, that's Adrian Pucey, he's a Slytherin." Y/n stood on her tippy toes, looking around. "Oh! I see him, he's coming!"

"What is this about?" Fred kept questioning Alicia as she pulled him along. He then spotted Y/n, standing with a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates. "Is this for me?" Fred asked her, stepping closer as he chuckled.

"No!... yes it is, but stay there. Don't move." She warned him, a crowd started gathering. "Well, looks like we have an audience." She chuckled, taking her wand out. Fred stood still, not moving a single muscle. "You can breathe." She told him, he exhaled deeply. "Thank you."

The crowd stared at the two, giving them odd looks but they were also curious.

Y/n waved her wand to the flowers, the flowers each separated from the ribbon that held them together before floating over to Fred. He watched as they turned into a flock of magpies.

"I figured doves were too cheesy, so I went with magpies." She explained as Fred held one of the birds in his hand. "They're nice." He replied as he looked to her, smiling.

Y/n held the box of chocolates out to him. "I made those myself. I asked your mum for a recipe. And I added my own twist."

Fred opened the box, putting a chocolate in his mouth. His face contorted as he realized what that twist was. "Inspired by Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans! Judging by the inside filling, thats hot sauce flavor." Y/n giggled, she couldn't help herself from grinning in delight.

Fred's face was as red as his hair, the birds flew around his head. He bit into another chocolate, hoping it would take the taste away. Luckily, it did, it was mint flavor. His face relaxed before he started laughing. "What a kick!"

"I knew you'd like it." Y/n cleared her throat. "Now it's time for, a poem. Titled; "Fred", written by "Y/n Potter"." She smirked, nodding to the dwarf.

The dwarf handed the letter to Fred. "Is it appropriate for me to open it here?" Fred asked, smirking her way. "Sure... maybe... I don't quite remember." She responded, shrugging.

Fred opened the letter and Y/n's voice could be heard coming from the letter:

"Fred Weasley,
You make me laugh quite easily.
I love your looks and smile,
you have such charisma and quite good style.

Fred Weasley,
My love for you is as big as my ass,
I would say heart but it's not as big.
Clear as glass, our spot is on the grass.

Fred Weasley,
Hope you enjoyed, my love is forevermore.
You're never a bore, you're such a whore,
but I love you forevermore.

Love, Y/n Potter."

Fred chuckled once the voice died out. He was quiet after a moment before saying, "you like my looks?" He teased.

"Is that all you focused on?!" Y/n huffed, crossing her arms. "I didn't even write that first part, it was Alicia."

"Can i step forward now?" He tilted his head.

"Yeah, sure." Y/n shrugged as they both stepped forward to meet in the middle.

Fred got down on one knee and took out a red ring candy. "You went out more than I did. But... will you be my Valentine?" He grinned, holding the ring up.

Y/n stared at the ring before grinning. "Until i finish it, yes!" He slipped the ring onto her ring finger and lifted her up. "She said yes!" He exclaimed as the magpies flew around them.

The two laughed, with a wave of her wand, the magpies turned back into flowers and the petals fell slowly onto them and over them. Y/n sucked on the candy Fred had given her, the two were hugging tightly as the petals fell around them.

"They're so in love." Alicia told George as they both watched the two hugging. George nodded in agreement. "I'm going to enjoy teasing them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 225 7
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | ❝ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant ❞ she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...
19K 758 17
Y/N. The only one who ever managed to make the Weasley twins look uncompleted without. The one who confronted danger, challenges, unkempt promises...
325K 9.7K 82
The years leading up to the second wizarding war, from the perspective of someone who must choose what is truly important to her. Disclaimer: I do no...
458 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...