The Cosmo Wolf: (Avengers x M...

By PhoenixGarden

Y/N L/N, codename: The Cosmo Wolf, a 17 year old boy who was stolen, experimented on, and mind controlled by... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Recruitment
Chapter 2: Helicarrier
Chapter 3: Greetings
Chapter 4: Point Break
Chapter 5: Prisoner
Chapter 6: Keep This Bird Flying
Chapter 7: New York, My Darling
Chapter 8: The Chitauri
Chapter 9: The Battle Of New York
Chapter 10: The Beginning Of An Era
Chapter 11: Age Of Ultron
Chapter 12: Mind Manipulation
Chapter 13: Avengers Tower
Chapter 14: Birthday Night
Chapter 15: Ultron
Chapter 16: Wakanada?
Chapter 17: Big CGI Fight Coming Up!
Chapter 18: The Dream
Chapter 19: Return To Battle
Chapter 20: The Vision
Chapter 21: Sokovia
Chapter 22: Battle Of The Brave
Chapter 23: The Fall
Update
Chapter 24: Crossbones
Chapter 25: Detonation
Chapter 26: Secretary Ross
Chapter 27: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 28: Getting Out Of Dodge
Chapter 29: Containment Breach
Chapter 30: Wanda's Rescue
Chapter 31: Team Brawl
Chapter 32: Airport Battle
Chapter 33: Escape To Siberia
Chapter 34: Zemo
Chapter 35: The Wolf's Bite
Chapter 36: Enemies Unseen
Chapter 37: Tyrant
Chapter 38: Regrouping
Q&A
Chapter 39: Warehouse Wary
Chapter 40: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 41: Predator Becomes Prey
Chapter 43: Sakaar
Chapter 44: Korg
Chapter 45: Cometh The Battle
Chapter 46: The Great Escape
Chapter 47: The Revengers
Chapter 48: Evening Flight
Chapter 49: A Trip To Asgard
Chapter 50: Infinity War
Chapter 51: Return To London
Chapter 52: Doctor Strange
Chapter 53: Hype Man
Chapter 54: Space Travel
Chapter 55: Lost Weapon
Chapter 56: Titan
Chapter 57: Thanos' Arrival
Chapter 58: Thor's Return
Chapter 59: Loss
Chapter 60: Grief
Chapter 61: The Garden
Chapter 62: 5 Years Later
Chapter 63: Hello Old Friend
Chapter 64: Rally The Team
Chapter 65: Lebowski
Chapter 66: Two Test Runs
Chapter 67: 2012
Chapter 68: 2014 and 2010
Chapter 69: Loss And Revival
Chapter 70: You've Come To Die
Chapter 71: Avengers...
Chapter 72: Broken
Chapter 73: Sacrifice
Chapter 74: Give Him Back
Chapter 75: Manipulation And Despair
Chapter 76: False World
Chapter 77: Peaceful Life
Chapter 78: Get Out
Chapter 79: Wake Up
Chapter 80: Westview
Chapter 81: Agatha
Chapter 82: Memento
Chapter 83: Remember
Chapter 84: Wrong Memories
Chapter 85: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 86: Cerulean Sorcerer
Chapter 87: Slay Them
Chapter 88: Our Reality

Chapter 42: Our Final Dance

3.8K 94 27
By PhoenixGarden

2nd Person POV

You dove up onto a thick tree branch and launched forward from it. Sliding across the grass before coming to a halt at the top of Primrose Hill. Tyrant was already awaiting your arrival there.

"Primrose Hill. Quite a beautiful view, isn't it?" Tyrant looked out upon the lights of the city, seeming to legitimately take pleasure in seeing the view.

"What, so you gave me your location so that I could come look at the scenery with you?" You squinted at him. He chuckled, moving towards another nearby tree. He swiped his hand, and the entire plant was shattered away into splinters, being scattered away.

A metal rod was left in its place, an alloy ball at the top of it. Tyrant slid his hand over the metal sphere, looking somewhat pleased with his own work.

"I brought you out here to watch as London goes up in flames. This piece of metal is the epicentre of the chaos. It connects to other carbon steel rods that spread out all across the city." He flicked the sphere with his middle finger, then turned back to face you.

"And all it takes is a little spark." He unhooked one of his pistols, turning it to aim at the carbon steel. Before he could pull the trigger, you flicked your arm upwards, knocking the gun out of his hand with your powers.

"Stop your signature villain dialogue and let me rip you apart!" You growled, blinking in front of him and planting both your feet into his chest, kicking him back while landing with a backflip.

Tyrant retrieved his second gun, firing three shots of energy at you, all of which you absorbed with your hand. You released the energy back towards him, causing him to roll away. He ignited an energy sword in his right hand, rushing forward to strike at you.

Luckily, you were fast enough to call your weapon to hand. Forcing your power to burst down the blade of your sword, blocking Tyrant's attack while keeping his own energy from effecting the carbon steel in the weapon.

You kicked the back of his knee, knocking him down onto it, giving you an opportunity to follow up. Spinning the blade, you swung upwards in a hope to cut through his jaw and head, only to have him move just out of the way. The attack went sky high, and Tyrant capitalised by slamming his left fist into your gut, using energy to create even more force. You were sent into the air and rolling as the energy caused a miniature explosion on contact.

When you managed to steady yourself on your feet, you raised your index and middle fingers up in front of your face. Tyrant came at you again, but there was enough space for you to do what you were planning.

"Trampa gravitacional." You muttered, and energy exploded out from your body, dragging Tyrant into the air, along with a few flowers, twigs, and branches.

Everything caught was suspended in the air as if gravity had been turned off for them, and Tyrant was visibly confused as to what had just happened. You sprung off the ground, front flipping and slamming your heel down against the top of his skull, sending him into the ground with fierce velocity.

The ground below him gave in, causing a small crater to form underneath his weight. You landed on the grass again, spinning your blade in hand.

"Gravity snare. Not very easy to deal with, is it?" You taunted as you watched your opponent climb out of the ditch.

"What's with all these hands signs and attack names. Been watching Naruto lately?" Tyrant gritted his teeth, standing up with a pain in his back and skull.

"Just makes it easier to remember and activate certain attacks!" You threw your sword forward at Tyrant, but he sidestepped, grabbing the weapon and flinging it back.

You caught the hilt in your hand, suddenly being hit by a blast that sent the weapon across the grass, along with you.

3rd Person POV

Ryan, Link, and Wanda sprinted through the entrance of Primrose Hill. Dark blue and light blue filled the sky, clashes of weapons and attacks being audible from way across at the top of the hill.

"There they are!" Ryan pointed up at the two fighters in the distance. He spun a shuriken in his hand, running forward a few steps before tossing it towards Tyrant. There was a lot of distance to travel, so at least it would take a good 5 seconds or so. But the weapon was knocked out of the sky by a shot.

The three glanced 90 degrees to their left, seeing an incredible amount of Tyrant's soldiers slowly walking out of the tree line.

"Brilliant. More of these guys." Ryan huffed. He glanced over to Link, knowing he had no weapon on him after he'd given back his arm blade. He moved a hand onto a karambit he kept in a chest pocket, retracting the weapon and holding it out.

Link glanced at the weapon, then to Ryan. "You're giving this to me?" He asked in a fanboyish tone.

"You need a weapon. If you don't wanna fight to kill, you can stay behind us." Ryan told him, willing to accept if he didn't want to kill anyone.

"Oh, please. I'm no innocent child." Link shook his head, slipping his finger through the loop of the hilt, readying the knife for combat.

"Seems like the world is running out of those." Wanda shook her head. Magic began to form in her hands as the enemies raised their guns.

"Let's go!" Ryan sprung to the side, removing two goloks from his person. The soldiers split their attention across the three, the first lot opening fire on Ryan first.

He moved forward, slaying two men with a cross chop of his machetes. The rest of the men aiming at him finally realised they were going to be in deep trouble if they didn't do something. So, in a moment of panic they began spraying bullets towards Ryan.

The eyes of Ryan's mask lit up a gold colour. The mask automatically analysing the soldiers and where they were going to be firing. Essentially tracking the bullets before they were fired. With that information relayed back to Ryan, he easily dodged the shots with ducks, slides, sidesteps.

As he got within grabbing distance, he aimed to slash the man at the front. Knowing that he was going to die, the man pressed a button on his arm.

As Ryan's attack was just about to connect, the man's armour began to glow light blue, exploding and knocking Ryan away, as well as killing a few of the guy's teammates who were stood next to him.

Wanda used her powers to drag a few of them apart. She then clenched her fist, sending them all into each other with an audible crunch coming to her hears on impact.

While she was preoccupied with the opponents in front of her, she failed to notice the single soldier who'd slipped past and was approaching from behind her. The man raised his assault rifle to fire upon her, but was stopped as Link stabbed his karambit down into his shoulder.

He pulled the man back, pulling the knife out as he slammed him to the ground. To finish it, he buried the blade deep into his chest. The soldier's ribs were shredded, and the knife cut straight through his heart.

Link removed the weapon again. He stood up as the man was now dead. Spinning the weapon around his finger, he began moving over to fight with Ryan, who was back on his feet, but hurt slightly from the attack he had received.

Y/N's POV

I managed to plant my knee against Tyrant's jaw, knocking his head back from the force. I couldn't help but glance at the other three who were fighting in the distance. Whether they could hold their own or not, it made me a little nervous to not be helping them.

My distraction gave Tyrant the advantage for the moment. He kicked the front of my shin, which hurt like hell and made me stumble. He followed up by punching one of my shoulders, knocking me out of place even more. Then, to finish it, he hit an uppercut against my own jaw, sending me up onto the air before landing with a thud.

Why couldn't this guy just stay down? No matter how many times I hit attacks. I laid my head back as I gathered my energy. Luckily, Tyrant seemed to pause his attacks for the moment.

"Honestly. Why are you trying so hard to stop me?" He ran a hand down his face. A laugh began to emanate from his throat, and I didn't understand what exactly was funny.

"This has ended the same way twice. I've hurt you, I've hurt your friend over there." He pointed over at Ryan, who I could see quite clearly still. I began to rise up to my feet, clenching my fists as he nonchalantly reminds me that I've allowed Ryan to get hurt.

"What'll it take to make you finally stop? Huh?" Tyrant stepped forward a step. A wild smirk on his face as he looked back over at the other three. What came next was something that made something inside my head snap.

"Perhaps if I were to kill your girlfriend over there. Maybe that'd hurt you enough to keep you out of-" His sentence was cut off as I appeared in front of him, grabbing the back of his head and slamming it down into the ground with terrifying strength. The attack without a doubt should've knocked him unconscious and perhaps even killed him, yet he was somehow still awake.

I dragged him back up, slamming my claws through his stomach so hard that my entire hand came out his back. There was a visible look of terror in his eyes, along with an icy blue colour which I realised were my own eyes. Their original E/C gleam had shifted into a cold, harsh cyan.

I reeled my arm back out of his gut. A sound of pain came from his lips, similar to a whimper or a cough. I dragged him over to the carbon steel centre he had created, slamming him face first against it... then again... then again... then again..! then again!!!

Blood poured freely from his head, and he fell limp. Sliding down the metal before hitting the floor. There was a feeling of anger that I'd never felt before. Not even when I was younger. It felt like I wanted to scream a song of death... like I wanted to kill anyone and anything that wanted to challenge me.

"Don't ever threaten Wanda!" I seethed. My voice sounded somewhat distorted, as if my anger had caused my words to sound different.

My fists tightened and my claws sank into my hands because of it. It felt like I was going to faint, yet like I was about to enter a second stage of bloodlust. Was this from Cosmo's powers? No... no, this was from the same experiment that gave me my canine attributes.

I felt my top teeth pierce my bottom lip as they became sharp fangs. My strength and powers felt like they'd been dialled to 11. I wanted the immense feeling to end... and so I did what I felt I should. My mouth opened and I screeched as I felt I need to. Though, it didn't come out in anything high pitched... it was a sound I could only say was a mix of a wolf's howl and fuckin' Godzilla's roar. It wasn't something I thought could leave my throat.

I could physically feel the ground shake from the sheer force of the energy I was releasing. Though it didn't last very long, it was probably a nice scare for anyone sleeping nearby. After a good 8 seconds, I finally felt my knees give way, and I fell down as I felt the rage in my body start to subside.

What a brilliant thing to find out. People can practically make me a ticking time bomb if I don't start to control my emotions properly. Then again, I already knew that, just not to such a degree.

3rd Person POV

Ryan jumped over Link, swinging his sword upwards and catching a soldier by the throat, killing him quickly. Then, as he swung his weapon backwards to attack the next, he was caught off guard as a roar he could only describe as sheer decibels and intimidation hit his back.

The soldiers around seemed to fall down from the pain and force that was hitting them, and Ryan turned around to see the source.

(Y/N) stood tall above a badly beaten Tyrant who was bleeding from his head. Ryan could clearly see the very light blue colour in (Y/N)'s eyes, even from the distance he was at.

"What the hell is happening up there?!" Wanda shouted. Her question was barely audible to anyone, and she covered her ears to try lessen the pain she was hearing.

Link looked over the soldiers who were now all face down or back down. He could notice blood slowly dripping from their ears as they clearly couldn't withstand the pressure.

After a little under 10 seconds they could finally hear again. (Y/N) fell down to his knees, and the three rushed over to him. Link was the first to reach him, and he placed a hand on his new friend's shoulder.

Wanda slid next to him, looking at Link, then (Y/N). "(Y/N), are you okay?" She asked.

"No..." (Y/N)'s voice was quiet as if his throat was in pain. Link and Wanda nodded to each other, helping (Y/N) up by his arms. Ryan looked down at Tyrant, unable to tell if he was even breathing. He ignored his own thoughts for a moment, turning to the others as they started to turn and ever so slowly walk.

"That was badass." Link chuckled, and (Y/N) made a sound of amusement. Then he stopped his movement, halting the other two, too. Then he fell forward. Catching himself with his hands, he proceeded to cough out an incredible amount of blood.

"Damn it. Using that for the first time must've injured my throat." (Y/N) thought to himself. Wanda immediately crouched down next to him, her hand on his back.

"You're right. You're not okay." Wanda agreed, running two fingers down his throat as she herself could feel his pain. Link reached into his jacket, grabbing something from an inside pocket.

"(Y/N), stay still." Link said, showing off a syringe with a blue substance inside. He stabbed the syringe into (Y/N)'s arm and injected the liquid. There was a small grunt when the needle first pierced his skin, but (Y/N) quickly seemed to go back to normal.

Link removed the needle, placing it in his other pocket and mentally reminding himself to remove it later. (Y/N)'s eyes went from drooping to wide as he felt the substance pulse through his veins. In a split second he was back on his feet as his energy returned, and his injury was healed. He looked at his palms, clenching them a few times.

"What was that?" Ryan asked before anyone else could.

"You know how I said I have medical training?" Link asked (Y/N), who nodded. "Well, I suppose you could class me as a combat medic. These little shots are sort of like a boost. If you've ever played Overwatch, you could compare them to nano boosts."

Only Ryan seemed to then understand completely, but (Y/N) and Wanda did understand the basics. The four bathed in silence, looking between each other proudly. A quiet and injured laugh came from behind them.

They turned around to see Tyrant still on the ground, though with one of his guns pointed at the carbon steel rod.

"You lose." He stated. A shot left the barrel of the pistol, connecting with the metal ball and being absorbed into it. The metal glowed blue for a second, then dimmed out.

Everyone paused, wondering if it had failed. The ground began to shake, the carbon steel lighting up again in a bright blue colour. There were streaks of blue under the ground, illuminating through the grass as they stretched out away from the hill and across London.

Tyrant rolled away from the centre, and the four could only watch as the light got brighter and brighter. Car alarms started to go off in the distance, and the faint sound of roads starting to crack made them fearful of what was to come.

(Y/N) gritted his teeth, breaking away from his friends to rush towards the epicentre, the dirt began to break apart, some parts showing the carbon steel below that was glowing like uranium.

"(Y/N)!" The three called out before having to turn away from the brightness of the light. (Y/N) ignored them and threw a hand onto the carbon steel. He'd absorbed the same energy earlier. It clearly had similarities to his own moves.

Placing his other hand onto the weapon, too. He started to absorb the power. The intensity caused his cloak and shirt to start spawning rips and tears. He pushed on anyway.

"I won't lose." He whispered, claws extending and digging into the metal as it began to slowly lose its brightness, along with the other metal that was spread across the city.

His body started to shake from the amount of energy being absorbed. There was just a faint dim left, and it slowly but surely dissipated into (Y/N)'s body.

Wanda lowered her arm from its position in shielding her eyes. She saw (Y/N) now glowing faintly. She took slow steps towards him, the other two behind her still keeping their distance.

"(Y/N)..." She whispered, reaching out a hand. He turned to look at her, his eyes now engulfed by energy, making his pupil, iris, and sclera all a deep blue.

"Wanda..." He reached out to her own hand. The two limbs inching closer and closer. As they came just a centimetre from touching, (Y/N) blinked. The pressure being exerted on the area disappeared with him. Ryan and Link looked over to see Wanda reaching out to nothing.

"(Y/N)..." She said again, knowing he was gone. How far had he gone? She didn't know. But, she could still feel his presence out there. The only thing left of (Y/N) still here was his sword which was imbedded in the dirt.

Y/N's POV

My powers had activated on their own. Perhaps it was me unconsciously saving everyone back there. Now I was falling. I didn't know where, but I knew there was still energy inside my body.

I looked down below me, seeing mass junk around the surface of where I was falling. Tilting my head back up, I could see random items falling from the sky around me. But I didn't have much time to take that in.

I hit the ground, the energy being released immediately. An explosion echoed out of my body, sending junk flying miles into the distance and clearing a circle around me 1km wide.

"Damn it." I muttered, slowly lifting my head to look in front of me. There was a huge tower in the distance with metal faces built onto it.

"What. The. Hell."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 8.9K 30
WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS!! If you haven't seen Age of Ultron, well this contains Spoilers! I'm not human, I'm not an experiment. I'm a mutant, a m...
126K 3.8K 36
Y/N is a 17-year-old girl who has just escaped Hydra after years of torture to make her the ultimate mutated weapon they call Cheshire. Her powers in...
49.3K 1.2K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
145K 3.5K 21
What happens when you mix Maya Stark, the daughter of the billionaire himself, Emily Thompson, the girl who is in love with the Hulk, and Liv Foster...