Better half - NBA YOUNGBOY

By Amour_shi

"She my better half..... without ha ion know what I would do" A yb love story๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธThis story contains... More

Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Chp. 9
Chp. 10
Chp. 11
Chp. 12
Chp. 13
Chp. 14
Chp. 15
๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chp. 16
Chp. 17
Chp. 18
Chp. 18 pt2
Chp. 19
Chp. 20
Chp. 21
Chp. 23
Chp. 24
Chp. 25
Chp. 26
Chp. 27
Chp. 28
Chp. 29
NEW CHARACTERS๐Ÿ˜
Chp. 30
Chp. 31
Chp. 32
Chp. 33
Chp. 34
Chp. 35
Chp. 36
Chp. 37
Chp. 38
Chp. 39
Chp. 40
Chp. 41
Chp. 42
Chp. 43
Chp. 44
Chp. 45
Chp. 46
Chp. 47
๐Ÿ’š I aint scared ๐Ÿ’š
Chp. 48
PSA!!
Chp. 49
Chp. 50
Chp. 51
Chp. 52
Chp. 53
Chp. 54
Chp. 55
Chp. 56
๏ฟผ Territorial๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ’š
Chp. 57
Chp. 58
Chp. 59

Chp. 22

7.2K 223 80
By Amour_shi

Baton Rouge 📍
Aaliyah 💕
July 27
9:19am

"Get.out.of.the.car.Aaliyah" my mama says to me through gritted teeth. I look in her eyes and stare at her from the back seat "I shall and I will not get out of this car" I say to her in all seriousness. Her right eyebrow raises "oh really?" She asks and I nod. I watch her get out of the car and come to my side of the car but I lock my door.

"Aaliyah get out now before I go get your father" she threatens me. I huff and unlock the doors grabbing my phone, I get out the car and try to run pass my mama so she can't hit me but she grabs my shirt and pulls me back. "Don't.go.in.here.actin.up" she hits me in between each word.

"Owww! Okay!" I yell trying to run away from her but she keeps hitting me but now speaking in Spanish. I don't know what she is saying because I never learned Spanish and I identify as just black. "REGINA! What tha hell are you doin!?" My dad yells pulling her off of me.

"What happened!?" He whisper yells while I fix my hair "yeah what happened Regina" I say and she glares at me making me laugh. "Your daughter was being a brat and didn't want to get out of the car" she tells him and his head snaps in my direction.

"Mama!" I yell at her and she starts laughing walking away and into the house. "Why don't you want to see my mama?" My dad asks me and I look at him then sigh loudly. "She sooo judgmental and always picking argument with me like a child would AND she always forcing me to clean her house" I tell him.

He stares at me for a while before laughing in my face. "Awwww well guess what? I went through this for eighteen years now stop being a baby and lets go" he says then drags me into the house.

As soon as we walk in the smell of old people perfume fills my nose causing me to scrunch up my face. "Fix yo face 'fore she he both of us" my dad whispers to me before dragging me into the living room.

As always she sitting in her favorite chair in front of the tv and right by the mini refrigerator. "Well, bout time you show that big head of yours" she says to me looking me up and down. I give my biggest and fakest smile "hello to you too grandma" I say through gritted teeth and my dad pops me.

Jayden sits in her lap looking uncomfortable and scared that's how you know something wrong. We both would rather be at my grandparents house on my mama side. Their wayyy nicer.

I go and sit down on the loveseat across the room and she looks directly at me. She gasps loudly and over dramatically clutching her chest "you cut your hair?" She asks and I nod slowly. "Now why would you do that? Your head was already abnormally big since birth now it just looks more huge" she says my mouth drops.

"Ma'am- i think she looks beautiful with her haircut Lisa and I would appreciate it if you stop commenting on my daughter negatively" my mom cuts me off. My grandma rolls her eyes and looks down at Jayden "hey little boy" she says to him and he just stares up at her mugging.

I cough to cover up my laugh. Oh this gone be a long day.

1:57pm

We pull out of Walmart parking lot after going shopping for like an hour. "Ma can you drop me off at Ben house?" I ask her playing with Jayden in the backseat. "For what?" My dad asks and I roll my eyes at him trying to do his
deep voice.

"To hang out?" I say more as a question. "Do you promise to answer every time we call you?" My mom asks looking up at me through the mirror. "Yes I promise" I tell her and she nods.

After giving her the directions to Ben house which is kinda on the south side but at the same time kinda on the north. She pulls up in front of his house and gang is all outside with the addition of a few more guys.

They all turn their attention to our car and start clutching their waist. Lemme get out dis car 'fore they start shootin out of paranoia.

"Oh hell no you is not finna be ova here wit all dis boys" my dad says and I sigh loudly before giving Jayden a kiss on his cheek before getting out.

"Bye love you guys" I say waving and my mama pulls off. I turn around to see kentrell coming towards me with a big smile "heyyyy" I drag smiling back "Waddup" he says pulling me into a hug. "Yo daddy look like he was talkin shit" he says laughing and I do too "he was but he'll get over it" I tell him pulling away. I look up at the house then back at him "who is those other people?" I ask as he wraps his arm around my neck.

"I'm finna introduce you to em" he says leading us to them. We walk up on the porch and all of their attention goes to us "bestieeee!" Kd yells coming up to me pulling me from kentrell. "Now I done told yo ass bout dat shit" kentrell says mugging him as kd hugs me and I hug him back.

"Ummmn who asked?" Kd says and I laugh at kentrell's face. "Hey y'all" I say speaking to gang and they all stand up giving me a hug and saying hey back. I go over and sit by kentrell then he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Say dis ddawg, pap and my cousin meechy" he says pointing them out and they all give me a head nod. "Dis liyah" kentrell introduces me and they nod "Waddup" meechy says and I wave.

"Say bitch roll up" kentrell says to boomer and he mugs kentrell"maneee" boomer drags pulling out tha backwoods and weed. Really I barely hear him talk he really quiet.

While he rolls up their blunt kentrell starts planting soft kisses on my neck making me giggle. All of a sudden he comes to a stop and I look at him to see him looking ahead so that's where I direct my attention.

My heart beat speeds up a little bit seeing him walking up the driveway. He had head down but like kentrell I knew who he was. "Oh shit" kd says and I look around to see them all mugging.

Three walks up to the porch and lifts his head as he comes up the steps. "Waddup" he says and they all look away from him except for kentrell and me. "Mane whatchu doin hea?" Ben asks mugging him and three looks at me.

"I came to apologize to you" he says to me but I just look at him. "Look ian mean to do you like dat, you ain't deserve dat shit at all. I took advantage of you and took you for granted, I know I was wrong and Ian here to get you back. I'm here to let you know that I'm sorry" he says to me looking in my eyes.

"You Damn right you sorry..one sorry motherfucker" kd says getting a laugh from joe and meechy. "We'on gotta be in a relationship I just wanna start over....as friends" three continues. "Well it ain't like yo bitch ass could get her back anyway" kd mumbles but I hear him since he's sitting next to me.

Kentrell sits up and looks at three who diverts his attention from me to him. "I'm sorry lil brudda" he says to kentrell "I forgive you but ion want nothin to do with you so with that being said no, ion wanna be friends" I say and he looks at me with sad eyes.

"Ight..I understand" he says and I nod before pulling out my phone and going to my Instagram. "What about y'all doe?" He asks and it's quiet for a while before Ben walks up to him and daps him up. "We good mane" he says and the rest follow suit.

When there all done three looks at kentrell who is still sitting next to me "c'mon mane" three says. Kentrell looks down for a few seconds before standing up and pulling him into a bro-hug. A smile comes on my face as I see them. Before me they were very close and I'd hate to be the reason that they never speak again.

For the rest of the day we just sit around and they smoke while I watch and get entertainment from their dumb antics.

9:26pm

Kentrell phone goes off so he pulls it from his pocket. "Say y'all tryna slide to tha studio wit me?" He asks and they all say yeah so he looks at me "what bout you ma?" He asks and I nod "yeah I'll go" I say and he smiles.

Another five minutes pass before Montana pulls up and we all get up. Kentrell grabs my hand and we walk to the truck. This whole time three has been here kentrell hasn't acted differently. He still touched on me and kissed me as if he really didn't give a fuck and I have no problem with that.

We get in the truck and three is in tha front. "Glad to see you back gangsta" Montana says dappin him up "glad to be back" three says with a big smile shutting the door. I sit in the back with kentrell, pap, and Ben while boomer, kd and joe are in the back.

On the way to the studio we listen to kentrell unreleased music. When we get to the building we all just walk in and go to the room. Kentrell goes up to the engineer and producer while I go sit down with gang.

A beat starts to play and kentrell nods before going into the booth.

In this life that I'm livin I pray I make it through tha night as I ride through my city I'm thinking lookin at tha lights for so long we was hurtin now I got tha chance to make it right plenty times you done hurt me I done been all alone at night they claim that they wit me but shit I'm knowin they ain't right gotta stay down and get it I know dat it's gon be alright can't get knocked off my pivot I gotta play my cards right gotta stack up dem benjis my nigga we gon ball for life

For so long I been striving goin hard tryna make it right so much pain in my body know you can see it in my eyes said that you was wit me promised that you was down to ride but when I look around you ain't no where by my side hurt me so deep but it's okay I'm on my grindd I got two sons I'm just 16 can waste my time straight from tha bottom to tha tip I gotta climb that boy said he don't like me tell em fall in line

My eyes tear up listening to him rap about his life and his struggles. I knew he went through shit but not this much. I guess that's what he meant when he said we need to get to know each other more.

I can't even lie I really miss my daddy can't trip bout you leavin me if it wasn't for you this wouldn't have happened woke up with a opportunity to feed my family my limit tha stars and I wanna grab itttt

I just wanna grab it (you know I'm on a whole nother level right now) in this life that I'm living I pray I make it through the night as I ride through my city I'm thinking looking at tha lights for so long we was hurtin I got tha chance to make it right plenty times you done hurt me I done been all alone at night they claim that they wit me but shit I'm knowin they ain't right gotta stay down and get it I know dat it's gon be alright can't get knocked off my pivot I gotta play my cards right gotta stack up dem benjis my nigga we gon ball for life

The beat goes off and kentrell walks out the booth while gang hypes him up and tells him how much they fuck with the song. He comes over to me I stand up "you like it?" He asks me and I shake my head making his face drop. "I love it" I tell him and he smiles big "mane you can't be playin like dat" he says and I laugh pulling him into a hug.

When we let go he grabs my hand and walks over the empty seat by the engineer and sits down before pulling me onto his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist and I hold his hands.

"How you know what Starr having?" I ask him thinking back to when he said that he has two sons. "We talked like three days ago and she told me she went to the doctor and they told her" he says before kissing my neck. "So she like five months pregnant?" I ask and he nods "yeah and dis whole time I thought she was just gaining weight" he says and I pop his hand.

"What? Ian call her fat I'm just sayin" I laugh at him and he joins me.

5 minutes later

We're still in the same position playing back the songs. The door opens up and we all look back. My eyes nearly pop out of my head seeing Starr standing at the door. Ian scared of her now don't ever think that I just didn't want her to find out about me and kentrell. Well not until we actually were on something else.

"Ohhhh so dis why you ain't been answering yo phone cause you wanna be cuddled up wit yo so-called best friend" she asks mugging us. "Mane Starr me and you ain't together nomo da fuck we gotta talk bout other than tha baby" kentrell asks her with irritation in his voice.

"How you know ian call you bout tha baby?" She asks walking up to us but I don't move. Instead I pull out my phone and go to Snapchat letting them talk. "Cause you did dis shit da other night, you called me on some fuck shit" he says tightening his grip on my waist.

I hear her scoff so I look up to see her looking at me "so what? Now y'all together? See I always knew you was tryna fuck him" she says mugging me and I laugh. "Baby, I wasn't always tryna fuck him so you ain't know shit" I say to her with a blank expression.

"Say don't say nun else...Starr leave you doin too much" kentrell says to me and Starr. "So I go on a lil vacation for a few weeks and all of a sudden y'all together?" She asks mugging us.

"First off with what money did you use to go on this lil vacation cause last I checked you bout broke as da fuck" kd says propping his hand under his chin. She rolls her eyes at him and looks at me "I thought we was cool but nah you wanna fuck on my baby daddy" she says.

"Starr you was gone for a while and you left him at his lowest what did you think I was gon do? Leave him like you did? Hell no he called you for two weeks straight and you ain't answer once" I explain to her and she just looks at me dumbfounded.

"Say Starr just go home" meechy says and she looks his way then back at kentrell. "Can we talk about this...about us?" She asks with tears in her eyes. "Ain't no us mane just go" kentrell says then buries his head in my back.

Starr give me one last look before walking out. "Well...that was...funny as hell" kd says before he and gang busts out laughing. Kentrell stays quiet so I get out his lap and turn around to him. He looks at me with this look that I have never seen.

"Are you okay?" I ask him and he just nods his head but I can tell that he was bothered by her showing up. "It's okay to not be okay" I tell him and he smiles at me "I'm good I promise c'mon sit back down" he tells me and I peck his lips before sitting back in his lap.

I wonder what's on his mind tho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5K 31
"๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง." - ๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐†๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง. EDITING. ...
3.7K 213 10
Be with the one who love you, I think he can treat you better.