Gone Girl

By Siiuews

Veronica Reeves is like every other boring teenager, she has a few close friends and she's secretly in love w... More

Welcome! ♡
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Rant + Announcement
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
THANK YOU + BOOK 2
GONE GIRL 2 IS OUT NOW!

Chapter 65

1K 49 13
By Siiuews

"But I'm not fucking her tonight, am I?" he says and I cover my mouth, shocked. I let out a laugh.

"Who is this Derek?!" I mock him and he smirks while he continues driving.

I place my hand on his thigh, and I let it wander near his crotch while I innocently flutter my eyes.

"What's wrong, daddy?" I pretend to have no idea what effect my hands have on his tight pants.

His now dark blue eyes are watching me attentively, waiting for me to continue.

I slowly trace my fingers on his crotch, barely touching him and the anticipation makes him pant.

"Where would you prefer doing it?" I tease him in a seductive lower tone and he doesn't reply, too focused on my hand.

"The kitchen table..." I continue as I finally press a bit harder, then gently moving my hand.

"You- do you want to cause an accident?" he stutters while trying to maintain a serious expression and I can't help but smirk.

"Or maybe right here. You could fuck me right in the backseat- no, wait, what about the elevator? Risky."

He looks up at me and I shrug, slightly massaging the length growing under his pants.

We are near his apartment.

"Veronica, don't play with me. I will take you on every piece of furniture in my apartment." He emphasizes every word and I play it off as a joke but I feel my sensitive parts throbbing.

I lift my hand while he is parking the car, quickly after we get out of the car. If anyone could see us right now, they just know what's about to happen.

He digs the keys and opens the door while his other hand is on my butt, giving it a slight squeeze.

We finally get inside the elevator and flashbacks from when he went down on me flood my mind.

I thought nothing can beat that experience-

Derek seems to comprehend what I'm thinking about and he pins me against the cold wall, completely interrupting my thoughts and he shoves his tongue in my mouth while his hands roam on my body.

I let out a small moan feeling his skin pressed against mine, the clothes being the only obstacle. His firm length pressing against my tiny dress.

The elevator door opens and we realize we are panting, completely forgetting that anyone could walk in right now.

We don't even bother to check if anyone is in the hallway, he unlocks the door impatiently and the moment we get inside he pins me against the door, just like the last time.

His hands travel to the exposed back and he slowly unzips the dress while kissing me passionately, I gently bite his lower lip while he slides down my dress, leaving me almost naked.

I take off my heels and I feel instantly more comfortable. Then I study his facial expression and I bite my lip as I realize his eyes are full of lust.

I take off his blazer and I place my hand on his chest, getting a feel of his pectorals through the white shirt.

He lifts my chin with his thumb, stopping me from ripping apart his shirt.

He brings his mouth to hover near my neck and I tilt my head to give him more access, his hot breath fanning the skin as he whispers, "I will make you mine."

I press my body against his, brushing my lips against his and kissing him as if it's the last time.

He lifts me and I wrap my legs around his waist, slightly pushing into his erection.

He lays me into the bed and we break the kiss and we continue panting.

Derek hovers over me and he presses his lips against my cleavage, then he sucks on my skin with arduous desire, leaving a few other hickeys in places he hasn't covered before.

I help him take off my bra and he grabs my breasts, gently massaging them.

"Derek..." I moan out his name and he starts sucking on the skin around the nipples, teasing me.

Then he sucks on my nipples, making them hard as rocks, and my nails harshly press into his strong back.

I open my legs and he gets between them while his hand slides down my thighs.

I feel the heat rise between my thighs at his intense stare at my exposed body and I look down at his length. I can tell he is impatiently waiting to take me.

I rip off his shirt and I take a long lustful look at his shirtless chest, then lowering my gaze to admire his abdominals.

I gently start taking off his belt and I unzip his pants but he grabs my wrist and I take a deep breath in.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Derek asks in a husky voice and I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer.

"I've never been more sure," I whisper and I notice his blue eyes now a few shades darker.

After completely taking off the belt and unzipping the pants, he takes them off.

His length is protruding through his boxers and he sees me staring, I pull him closer towards me and I feel his hard length grinding against my thigh.

I help Derek take off his boxers and I take a surprised look at his naked body, admiring the view.

He grabs a condom from his bedside table and he puts it on, then he slides down my panties, and now we are both completely bare.

We take a few seconds to stare at each other and I smirk.

"You won me over, Derek," I say in a lower tone, ignoring the wetness I feel between my thighs.

Derek smiles and I look at him completely lost in his charm. What is this man doing to me?

He gently massages my sensitive parts and he slides two fingers in and I grip the bedsheets while a moan escapes from my lips.

He suddenly pulls his fingers out of me and he slowly eases his erect length inside of me and a loud moan escapes my mouth.

Derek slowly picks up the pace and he begins to move at a rhythmic pace inside of me, he releases a grunt and I thread my fingers through his hair and I slightly pull as he fills me.

"Y- you are so-" Derek struggles to talk and I've never seen Derek like this, the hottest thing ever.

Watching him stutter because of me.

He moves faster inside of me and my hands travel to his bare back, pressing my nails harshly into it.

We repeat this movement for several minutes that seem heavenly.

Derek places his hand on my neck, gently pressing on the sides and restricting my airflow. He roughly kisses me and I moan in his mouth. His fast movements bring me dangerously close to the edge and I feel it building it up inside of me.

I press my body harder against his and we start slowing down, then he thrusts into me hard.

"Derek..." I moan out his name louder than I wanted to and he smirks while I roll my eyes and I let my head sink into the soft mattress.

He picks up the pace again and he drives into me and my walls clench tightly around him.

I dig my nails into his back, and I unintentionally scratch a little.

He thrusts into me steady and deeper but with less friction.

I come undone around him and we both moan at the same time, our voices and groans are the only sounds filling the room.

His thrust becomes sloppier and he comes soon after me, pulling out of me when he is done.

His hot breath fanning my cleavage, and he smiles relaxed.

Derek borrows his face into the crotch of my neck and we both heavily exhale, tired from our previous actions.

He collapses near me and I stare at his eyes as they look more vivid.

Derek looks at me in a certain way I cannot decipher and I smile, being this close to him. It's a different kind of emotional connection.

He then looks up at the ceiling, seemingly lost in his thoughts and I roll on my side, supporting my body with my elbows.

I pull the blanket over us as the heat leaves our bodies, leaving us a bit cold.

"I don't know if I should tell you this, I- I don't expect you to say it back," he stutters and I try to comprehend what he is talking about.

"I want to say it," he continues and my eyebrows furrow, confused.

"What-" He gently presses his lips against mine to stop me from talking and I look at him concerned when he pulls away.

Is he already breaking up with me?

I stare into his deep eyes as I wait for him to speak, he seems lost in his thoughts and I can't help but worry.

"Wait, was it that bad?" I ask and he looks at me, letting out a chuckle.

"What? God, no. Veronica." He smiles and I take a deep breath in.

"But then-"

"I love you," he whispers and I look at him, uncertain if I heard it right.

"Don't speak- yet. I love everything about you, your smile, your voice, the way you care about people despite hurting, how hard you try to pull through no matter the circumstances. I am utterly in love with you. I can't imagine not being with you. It's killing me. I'm always so worried that I'm going to lose you, and I don't want to ever lose you because you are so important to me. And you don't have to say it back. I love you enough for both of us."

I stare at him, swallowing the knot in my throat and I can't react, I cannot physically react to his confession.

It makes me happy yet so scared and nervous.

It's terrifying, and what's scarier is that I truly feel that I want to say it back but everything is stopping me from doing so. This is real, this is all real and I have to deal with my demons. If I say those three words, there is no going back.

I can't hurt Derek, I can't lie to him and keep secrets, I can't omit my past if I say those words, he will have to find out eventually and that makes my heart crumble.

Why am I hating myself for something I couldn't control? Why is it so heartbreaking to say I was raped? I didn't ask for it-

I feel the tears threatening to come and I clear out my throat to try to distract myself.

I don't want to hurt him, I don't want to lose him. My thoughts are so conflicted and he continues staring at me and his eyes are sparkling with hope, waiting for me to finally react, say something.

He loves me... Derek loves me?

It's so conflicting, I either hurt him, myself, or both of us. There is no going back.

How can I say those words back when I haven't even opened up about my past? He won't love me when he will know how broken that man made me. He has no idea what is going through my mind all the time, a constant depressing state.

I constantly want to die, being with him eases my thoughts but it doesn't suppress them.

He said I don't have to say it back, but I feel it deeply in my soul that he wants me to say it back, and it will affect us if I don't.

"Derek..." I finally gather the courage to whisper his name, I look down too scared to see his reaction.

"You don't have to say it back if you don't feel it."

Oh my God, he is just going to think I don't feel it... I never knew what love was until I met him.

"I need more time to process this," I say and I slightly look up at him, he seems a bit disappointed but he smiles soon after.

"You have all the time in the world," he says and that sentence seems uncertain, there is never enough time.

———

Just realized how people can only dream of a love like this.

Regarding the sex scene, let's pretend you read it but if you know me, no, you don't. 😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 21.4K 54
Book One in the Sinners and Saints series. --- 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧...
90.6K 7.4K 79
[Featured by wattpad romance, teen fiction, young adult and psychologicalnovel] Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working...
20.2K 618 43
They say: 'true love comes only once in a lifetime.' What happens when it appears right at your feet when you least expect it and in one of the most...
26.5K 1.1K 44
"Sometimes even the most caring people go numb." Only read this book if you first read Gone Girl. ((Book 3 out now)) A year after her last hope vani...