𝕗ooπ•π•šπ•€π•™ LOVE

By DeepImagines

**Preview** Namji: come here kitten... Tomio: no...n..no its okay. i'll just nap in my room. i turned and beg... More

Introduction:
1
2
Character Identification Card: READ!
3
4
Character Identification Card: READ!
5
6
Character Description Card: READ!
7
8.
9
10
11
12
13.
14
15
Memes that describe ✨NAMJI✨
Memes that describe ✨Tomio✨
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
Character Q&A:
25
Zodiac ~Preview~
High Voltage ~Preview~
Gamers Club ~Preview~
The keyanta Curse ~Preview~

18

457 21 5
By DeepImagines

Tomio POV:

It was the next morning. me and namji were in the kitchen making lunch together. I still didn't know anything about him, but this was the closest i've ever felt to him. It could be the fact that my heat was making me yern for his presence that i felt so close to him.

But i was gonna enjoy the feeling while it last. One thing i learned over the course of the morning is namji still isn't used to affection. He could play Dom all he wanted and take the lead when it came to making others fall head over their heels and blush. But when i initiated things he got shy.

It made me realize that he was just trying to be nice and lovey dovey for me. It snapped me back into reality. something that this obviously wasn't. Cam had called me this morning checking on me. He told me how namji had called him the other day and what they talked about.

I still wasn't sure how i wanted to repay him for going out his way for me. But one thing i knew was the old intimidating namji would be back the minute the week was over.

i jumped out of my thoughts as he grabbed me pulling me into his chest. 

Namji: whats going on in that head of yours kitten.

i turned around wrapping my arms around his neck. All day i've been trying to give back the affection he gives me and he breaks every time. It's like he wants it but he's too shy. I found it funny kinda

i said nothing but stared into his eyes his face turned red and before i new it i was lifted up into the air. Forcing my legs around his waist he married his face in my neck.

I giggled but held on tightly. He was very tall and i'd hate to be dropped.

Me: put me down now namji, i'll make our plates.

he nodded. 

as i made the plates the doorbell rung. thinking it was one of the guys or cam i told him to answer it. he nodded again walking away to the door. sitting our plates down my ears twitched at the sound of melony's voice.

Oh shit i forgot they would be here today....

Melony: MIOOOOOO MIOOOOOOOOO IMMMM HEREEEEEEEE!!!

i could hear the smile in her voice. god..... sarah was rubbing off on her.

Jogging into the living room i smiled and crashed into a hug.

She played with my ears and coo'd something i'm very used to her greeting me this way. 

Mr.Park hugged me as well. 

i squealed and went to hug my dad when my nose filled with a familiar stench. 

Pulling away from my dad my head snapped in the direction of the scent and sure enough katy was standing there giving namji googly eyes. who was looking down at her with the ugliest mug i've ever seen.

Katy: aww is that anyway to greet your favorite person ever!! come give me a hug.

namji scuffed mushing her head as she leaned in to hug him causing her to fall backwards and onto her butt. she groaned.

Katy: Miss M!!!! NAMJI IS BEING MEAN TO MEEEE

she squealed. 

looking over the parks and my dad had made themselves comfortable at our dinner table and was now scarfing down some of the food me and namji had just made.

Melony looked up from her plate.

Melony: JIJI be nice she came all this way to visit you.

i jumped a bit when there was a tough on my hand looking over to my side namji was looking down at me with a worried face

Namji: are you oka kitten?

i nodded confused.

Me: yes why?

Namji: cam said before that katy's scent makes your head hurt.

he whispered in my ear.

my tail flicked.

Me: mmh yea but not at the moment. i'm in heat.... instead of making my head hurt. all i wanna do is claw her face out for getting close to you. 

he chuckled a bit rubbing his head against the top of mine when we both heard a cough. ruining our moment we looked over at katy who mugged us.

Katy: well..... hello to you too Mio.

i scuffed.

Me: actually it's Mrs.Park

i said showing my ring finger. just to make her mad. namji laughed a bit.

Katy: More like Ms.Mut.

i gasped and leaped in her direction but she squealed and namji caught me in mid air pulling me back down into him.

Katy: ANYWAYYYYSSSSSSS

she said strutting past us into the dinning area, 

Katy: where will i be staying?

namji looked at her confused.

Namji: uhhhh a hotel.... Obviously 

he said in an annoyed tone.

Mr.Park: nonsense she'll stay here in the guest room. me and Melony will stay at trey's.

my dad nodded.

She squealed in excitement

Katy: yes that means i'll get to stay by my jiji the whole time.

i damn near growled but namji covered my mouth quickly.

Namji: no no no. Im gonna be busy this whole week. you'll have to find someone else to bother.

i looked up at him peeping what he was doing. Melony frowned looking up from her plate.

Melony: Really?? i thought you said you and mio took the whole week off.

namji groaned throwing his head back.

Pops: yeah this is good... mimi could use somemore female friends maybe you guys can play dress up or something.

Me: dad I'm 21 she's literally 19. Plus my clothes don't fit whores.

i said saying the last part in a lower voice but he herd me and instantly started joking on his drink while namji stood next to me trying not to laugh.

Melony who was sitting close to me patted his back.

Melony: are you oka?

he nodded 

Pops: yeah.... uhh yeah it just went down the wrong pipe.

 he said while putting on a fake smile and giving me a "wdf" look all at the same time. 

Mr.Park: Namji show katy to were she'll be staying

katy giggled running down the hall a head of namji... I frowned grabbing his hand pulling him back some.

Me: namji she's not staying here.

Namji: IK IK i don't want her here either. But it'll only be for the week. 

I frown shaking my head i began to stomp my feet like a kid.

Me: no..no.. NO! i said n-

before i could finished i was snatched up by my chin, he forced me to make eye contact with him.

Namji: Enough!!! it's only a week you'll last. Behave ... and don't make me tell you again kitten.

he said in a low voice but by his tone i new he meant business. 

Namji: oka?

i frowned holding back tears... i was so emotional right now.

his grip on my chin tightened....

Namji: answer me...

i nodded shoving him away from me. I knew my time with him wasn't gonna last forever but i didn't think it would end this soon. the affection cam and susu used to give me during my heats were bare minimum. just enough to get me by. 

Namji's affection was different. It's like i craved it. for someone who didn't like receiving or giving it he was so good at it. I watched his tall figure walk down the hall after katy. hands in his pockets like he was in his own world.

i turned around as my dad and namji's parents gathered at the door.

Pops: ok sweets we'll be heading out now. I'll see you later ok.

i nodded, i was annoyed.

Melony and Mr.Park hugged me goodbye and i sat on the couch as they left out the door. I wasn't even hungry anymore.

my ears twitched hearing namji and katy walk back into the living room space. looking up my ears flattened and my brows fell at the sight. she was now changed and had her arm wrapped around his as he zoned her out looking forward.

i don't know what took over me but i ticked and stood up quickly shoving her away from him. she screamed following back over the coffee table.

Namji: TOMIO!!!! WHAT THE HELL.!?

she yelped in pain

Katy: awwww!!! my ankle....my ankle!

namji ran to her side and i stood there shook at my actions. i don't know what came over me. I'd never felt like that before. 

he ran over helping her up onto the couch lifting her leg she hissed.

Katy: is it broken?

Namji: no it's just very swollen. you might have twist it. lemme go get something to help with elevation and medicine for the pain.

he quickly jogged off down the hall.

she mugged me 

Katy: well played mut. now look what you did! I just knew you were a wild animal the minute i saw you.. your not fit to be with namji.

Me: i....i

i couldn't even form a sentence. it was like i saw her hugging onto him and and i flipped

Katy: save it cat! i won't be able to walk for a while. Thats cool though i'll just have him look after me this whole week. HAHAHA thats right i'll have jiji wrapped around my finger and if you get in the way i'll go crying to the parks about how wild you are and how you attacked me. Who do you think they'd believe? 

my eyes watered..... i couldn't think straight i went running down the hall as namji was coming back... he looked up briefly. Before shaking his head in disapproval. 

looking away i walked to my room grabbing a big duffel bag and throwing random things inside. i needed to get out of this house and away from her. 

I knew i shouldn't have scented him... and during my heats of all times.  Now look at you attacking people.... you've never laid a finger on anyone before

i mentally yelled at myself. Wiping my tears i threw on a oversized hood, pulling the bag over my shoulder i grabbed the wedding ring placing it on my night stand. I just needed some time. maybe i could finish this heat by myself. it was gonna be torture but i had to be away. and wearing that ring meant i'd be torturing myself even more since it was scented.

huffing i gabbed my phone and keys, sliding on some slides i rushed back down the hall.. making it to the front door i looked over my shoulders seeing  namji hugging her as she faked cried. his back was turned to me and she smirked seeing me watching. pulling him into her more.

Namji: gosh katy grow up. your 19. its just a fucking twisted ankle.

he went to push her off but she tightened her grip pouting at him

Katy: ik ik ... just a little longer ji. i never get to hug you.

Just watching i felt that flame again. the urge to leap over the couch and claw her throat out but i quickly turned around leaving out the door...

running to my car. i started it up. before pulling out of the drive way.

*****Do yall think the Parks would really just believe katy without a second guess that tomio actually "attacked" her.... Is pushing someone even attacking  them or is katy just using words she know will make hybrids look bad*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 4.3K 33
Jung TaekWoon, otherwise known as Leo of Vixx, is famous for his chic silence in the world of loud and attention seeking idols. Never the most out-sp...
8.8K 342 27
Lately I've been having writers block. So I've challenged myself to work from someone's else's prompt/idea. This book is a GOT7 JayB x reader fanfic...
27.8K 844 26
AU: Imagine if Nanami wasn't a God and Tomoe wasn't her familiar. In this world everything is normal. They both just went to the same highschool and...
52.2K 2.1K 32
18+ "What are you doing here? Today is my wedding, so please go from here as we have already broken up." Y/N asked in stuttering after seeing her ex...