𝕗ooπ•π•šπ•€π•™ LOVE

By DeepImagines

**Preview** Namji: come here kitten... Tomio: no...n..no its okay. i'll just nap in my room. i turned and beg... More

Introduction:
1
2
Character Identification Card: READ!
3
4
Character Identification Card: READ!
5
6
Character Description Card: READ!
7
8.
9
10
11
12
13.
14
15
Memes that describe ✨NAMJI✨
Memes that describe ✨Tomio✨
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Character Q&A:
25
Zodiac ~Preview~
High Voltage ~Preview~
Gamers Club ~Preview~
The keyanta Curse ~Preview~

16

438 20 3
By DeepImagines

Tomio POV:

it's been a week since i've been out with the group. I haven't felt like going out much. Between us...... 

i think my heat is starting soon

i could just feel it. I have suppressants i normally start taking them the minute i sense it starting. I've taken two already but they aren't working. I checked the exp. date and they are still good so i'm not sure whats going on.

i groaned as i walked into the kitchen from taking my nap. I've been really down as well. normally cam and susu come over to give me pets and affection since my dad wasn't the best at that. but cam's out of town with his boo and sarah and wyan hit it off the last time we went off. she's been spending a lot of her free time with him.

I've been feeling so lonely. Not to mention Namji has been avoiding me. He barely makes eye contact with me at work. and at home he stays clear of me.

i honestly think i'm starting to hate him. One minute he's back hugging me and calling me kitten then the next he was ignoring my very existence.

I really couldn't with him... i just couldn't seem to understand him. my ears twitched as i heard his room door open... i sniffed the air smelling his scent get stronger. i hummed in content. 

I wish our situation wasn't so awkward. i'd love to cuddle him right now. His scent relaxed me. Turning the corner he stoped for a brief moment when he saw me. making eye contact. he proceeded past me.

I squealed a bit when he walked past me, feeling a strong pain in my stomach.

he froze for a minute looking at me out the corner of his eyes. my ears hung low and i looked down at my mug while wrapping my tail around my leg.

grabbing a few things he stood on the side of me fixing himself some cereal. I squealed again as he got close. pushing my mug further onto the corner top i moved away from him. almost instantly the pain started to go away.

he turned around facing me before cocking his brow back. he slowly started to walk over to me.

Namji: Tom-

i covered my mouth as i squealed again. the pain was unbearable when he was near me. i tried to turn in walk out of the kitchen but he grabbed my arm slamming me against the counter placing a hand on each side of the counter blocking my way.

my eyes watered as i hunched over grabbing my tummy.

Namji: what is it? is it my smell? do i smell bad?

he went to reach for my cheek but i smacked his hand running away into my room. i closed the door behind me getting under my covers i wrapped myself tightly hurling into a ball. 

Take a nap.... everything will be fine when u wake up... the pain will go away. it'll all go away

Namji POV:

standing in place i froze up looking down at the hand she had smacked away from her.... I looked over at the counter seeing her tea still hot in the mug.

i looked up at the ceiling thinking..... have i been around anyone who smells bad lately?

i shook my head at the thought. no... just work and home. running my hand thru my hair i started walking back to my room.

the last thing i needed was a freaked out hybrid under the same roof as me. No i wasn't talking about her as if she was some wild dog. But also needed to take some type of pro-cation i have no clue what she's capable of nor do i understand what caused her to react to me the way she did. 

sitting on my bed i snatched my phone from the night stand texting cam.

Me: hey cam, a favor?

he text back quick which i'm thankful for.

Cam: yeah man whatsup?

Me: Do you know whats wrong with Tomio? she's seemed really sad her ears where down and she wrapped her tail around her leg.

Next thing i know i had an incoming call from cam, i quickly answered it.

"hello"

i answered

Cam- hey namji, i'm so sorry i should have informed you before i left town. Tomio's Heat should be starting soon...

i furrowed my brows

"Heat?"

Cam- yeah think of it as a heat cycle. there's a lot to explain about it so you'd do best looking it up. 

"ok i'll look it up... so does that explain why she basically screams every time i get close to her?"

Cam- what!? no it should be the exact opposite, your scent honestly should be in a way seducing her. making her feel warmth and almost needy.

i could hear the frown in his voice

"Needy? Seducing?... is that normal for a hybrid to feel that way towards someone?"

Cam-  During heats yes. for the most part if a hybrid has a mate. that mate is something they'll become very attached to during their heat. They'll crave their mate. The most important thing is to make sure your there for her and give her lots of affection and attention.

i quickly shook my head. even tho he couldn't see me.

"what... no no i can't do that cam i'm no good with affection, i barely hug my mother!?"

i panicked scared.

Cam- well then your just gonna have a hybrid in pain around you for the next week. and as the week drags on the pain will become worse. she has suppressants but she'd normally start taking them by now.

"WELL........WHAT DO I DO?"

Cam- you'll just have to let her get through this rough patch on her own if your not willing to tend to her.

i frowned.

tomio in intense pain for a whole week... her dad would kill me if found out...

"there isn't anything else i can do?"

Cam- you can always let her stay over with Bangchan and Hyunjin for the week. I'm sure one of their scents will be appealing to her. They are always nice to her. She'll more than likely get all the attention she desires from them.

i stood up pacing around my room with my phone to my ear.

i really don't want her with them alone but if it helps her pain it couldn't hurt right?

"You really think it could work?"

cam chuckled

Cam- of course it will.. i have to say tho. it might be a little awkward when she returns tho

"huh? what do you mean"

Cam- like i said, you'd do better looking it up but essentially a heat cycle is a animals natural desire to mate. It's like her bodies way of telling her she needs to get laid, thats why your heat is always better when you have a mate to go thru it with you. I'm not supposed to tell anyone. but between me and you. susu normally helps tomio out with her desires.... if you know what i mean.

I froze frowning

"Wait so your saying...."

Cam- mhm... you could always call up susu but she's been with wyan a lot lately. I know you and tomio's relationship is all for show, so if you don't mind bangchan or hyunjin possibly giving tomio sexual favors.. you should be fine. 

i stood still not knowing what to say.

Cam- hello... you there?

i coughed.

"yeah yeah, uhhh thanks cam, sorry to take up too much of your time."

Cam- it's cool dude, call me if you need anymore help

"okay, bye"

i threw my phone onto the bed as i sat down huffing...........

There's no way i was calling susu over here.... one is cuz im sure wyan would just follow her over and i wanted him no where near tomio. two because i refuse to let susu do things to tomio. I really don't know what to call what we are but regardless she was MINE and mine only.

I'd end up killing hyunjin and bangchan if they touched her as well.

god what am i going to do......

grabbing my laptop i sat at my desk searching up "Hybrid heat cycles"

i jumped up from my sleep to the song of my phone ringtone going off. sitting up off of my key board. Wipping the side of my mouth i walked over to my bed grabbing my phone looking at the time i yawned.

3:30AM

good thing it was Saturday. looking at the caller ID it was my mother. i frowned....

why was she calling so early.

"hello"

Mom- HIIIII SONNNN! I'm calling to let you know we'll be visiting. your dad got things in order and will be there tomorrow  BYEEEEE *MWAH*💋 

then she hung up before i could respsond.........

****why do you guys think tomio's suppressants aren't working? What do you think Namji is going to do. will he bitch out and let her struggle threw her heat alone... or will he put his pride aside*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.9K 61
bts ambw for my melanin stans <3 please enjoy this series of different stories that i have jotted down and published for the black stans who are eit...
113K 3.6K 34
you've never talked to me even though we're taking the same class for like half a year and now you suddenly noticed me at some stupid party on the s...
35.9K 2K 16
(EDITING) This is a Curvy Blasian Community Romance: #AMBW #BLASIAN #BWAM #DISCLOSURE #CelebrateBlackStories #EyesLipsFierce #COMPLETED ⛔️TRIGGE...
804 19 11
(New) Jungkook and Taehyung stumbled upon a bewildered human-cat hybrid named Jimin, whose appearance resembled that of a child. Together, the trio e...