Gone Girl

By Siiuews

Veronica Reeves is like every other boring teenager, she has a few close friends and she's secretly in love w... More

Welcome! ♡
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Rant + Announcement
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
THANK YOU + BOOK 2
GONE GIRL 2 IS OUT NOW!

Chapter 58

1.2K 54 56
By Siiuews

I give him a quick peck on the lips and he smirks right before pinning me against the cold wall. My lips instantly part knowing what's going to happen.

He doesn't wait for any second as he presses his lips against mine. Two months without him is enough to make me go crazy, I pull him closer to me and I smile.

Our kiss is eager yet so gentle and passionate. The best part is that I'm fully sober, hyper-aware of everything happening, and God, it's the best feeling.

Wait, this is my first kiss with him while sober-

My thoughts get interrupted by him breaking the kiss and leaving small kisses on my chin, then neck, and lower...

"Derek-" I moan in pleasure, I could faint any time from how much I fucking missed him. How much I missed his voice, his warm touch. Every single thing.

"Don't be too loud, babe," he whispers in my ear and I roll my eyes.

Then we realize we are in a parking lot and we both pull away from the kiss at the same time.

I immediately think about his new car?

"Whose car is that?" I say, pointing to the car he was about to get in.

"No questions allowed," he whispers again in my ear and I get tingles all over my body, forgetting what I even asked him.

"If- if I am honest with- oh," I try to speak but it comes out as an incoherent mess as he kisses the sensitive skin near my ear. I didn't even know such a spot could make me go crazy.

"What are you trying to say?" Derek smirks as his hot breath hits my skin.

He stops for a few seconds to look at me and I notice his expression completely changed, he is glowing.

"If I am honest with you, are you- going to be honest with me?" I mutter trying to get my thoughts together and he nods.

"It's simple," he says.

"Come closer," I say and he seems confused but obeys.

I place my mouth near his ear, letting my breath tingle his skin and I know what effect it has on him as I whisper these words, "you have no idea how much I want you to fuck me, Derek."

He smirks a bit too surprised and I keep going. "Right here and now," I continue whispering and before I can even react he lifts me and I let out a few giggles.

"Wait- what are you doing?" I ask with evident amusement as he puts me over his shoulder and carries me to his new car.

He gently places me in the rear seats and I laugh, pulling his arm towards me, which causes him to wobble and almost fall on me.

"You are so impatient," he says, rolling his eyes amused and I laugh shoving him off me.

He gets up and goes to his driver seat and I sit up, he drives off faster than my thoughts.

I glance at the rear-view mirror and I look at him confused.

"Are you kidnapping me, daddy?" I jokingly tease him and he laughs.

Have I ever mentioned how fricking contagious and pretty his laugh is?

"I'm gonna obey your wishes, princess," he says in a husky voice and I giggle.

The wetness between my thighs is making me way more impatient.

"Ugh, I preferred the parking lot." I pout, pretending to be disappointed and he smiles, he looks at me for a few seconds before looking back at the road.

"There are cameras," he explains and I roll my eyes, annoyed.

He parks in a place I have never seen before but it's not very far from the bar.

"Fuck- I forgot about Dominic and my mom," I curse frustrated as I take out my phone.

I'm in trouble. God.

"Dominic?" Derek asks and I nod.

"We were looking for you," I say while I look at my phone. So many missed calls from my mom and Dominic.

Me: Sorry, mom. We walked to Nicole's house because I haven't seen her in so long.

Me: I found Derek. We are fine, don't worry.

I send both messages and I breathe a sigh of relief.

I just know Dominic is going to think we are smashing. It's so obvious.

I chuckle at my thought and Derek looks at me.

We get out of his car and he takes my hand into his. He gives it a slight squeeze.

"Where are we?"

"My new apartment," he says and smirks and I can't help but do the same.

He grabs his keys without leaving my hand and he enters first and looks behind me as if he is trying to protect me.

We take the elevator to the fifth floor and I can't wait anymore.

I place my hand behind his neck and I get on my tiptoes so I can be at the same eye level.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him as his back is against the elevator wall.

The elevator finally arrives, interrupting us.

He takes my hand and we go to his door and he unlocks it. I can't help but think about all the dirty things we are about to do...

I again smile at my stupid thoughts and he pulls me inside his apartment. He doesn't even bother to turn on the lights and the only light in the room is the moon shining directly on us.

I can see a glimpse of his facial expressions and I know he wants this as much as I do.

Derek locks the door and he abruptly pins me against it. I put my hand on the back of his neck, wandering to his now shorter hair and I let my fingers travel through it as he brushes his lips against mine.

I part them a few seconds later and he enters my mouth without even thinking twice.

He presses his body against mine firmly and I pull him closer to me as humanly possible as I can.

I kiss him back with the same passion as my hands travel to his strong back. I can feel his back muscles protruding through his top while his right hand is traveling to my lower back and then he squeezes my butt. He lifts me again and he carries me to his new bedroom.

Derek doesn't break the kiss and I let out a small scream as he throws me into his soft bed.

Derek continues kissing me and I can't get enough of him. I want this forever.

He abruptly pins my arms above my hand, pressing hard into them and I smile.

The moon is shining on his face and his blue eyes are so vivid and deep while he looks at me.

This is the way he looked at me whenever he 'saved' me, talked to me, or kissed me. I'm glad we are back to that. I was so worried it was over.

He stops for a few seconds and he looks at me, while my hands are still pinned above my head.

"You are stunning," he whispers and I smile, he starts kissing on my neck, adding a bit of tongue, and then he starts sucking on the skin.

I move a bit but he still presses into my arms, not letting me move more than one inch.

After he is done with one spot, leaving a few marks. He moves lower and lower to my cleavage.

"I was so- so worried you were done with me," I admit as I struggle to talk but I wanted to say this.

He stops for a few seconds to look at me and he seems... happy.

"Really?" he asks for reassurance and I nod.

"Veronica, as cheesy as it may sound. You are the only person who makes me happy," he admits and I stare deeply at him.

"And mad," I add and he laughs.

"It's the whole package. Could anyone love someone without getting mad sometimes?" he says and my heart skips a beat as I hear him say that word.

'Love'

He notices my facial expression changing and I doubt the lighting is that good but he frowns.

I pull myself together, trying to hide my happiness and my nervousness at the same time.

"You are right. It's the full package," I say and he smiles.

He goes back to sucking on my cleavage and I instantly forget what we were talking about and I moan out his name.

"Tonight it's only going to be about you," he says and I look at him confused but he doesn't stop kissing on my skin so it's hard to concentrate on whatever he is saying.

"I want to make you feel good," Derek whispers as his hands travel to my jeans, waiting for my permission.

I nod and he places his hand on my jeans and now he pins my hands only with one hand.

His other hand is near the zipper but he doesn't unzip it, instead, he traces his fingers right above the crotch and I get butterflies in my stomach.

He unzips the jeans so slowly I think I'm dying.

"Beg me," he says in an authoritative tone and I chuckle but I get more aroused than I want to admit.

He looks up at me and I frown.

"What?" I play dumb and he still maintains a serious look.

"Tell me what you want me to do," he repeats and my heart skips a beat, or two.

It starts racing as I think about the stuff I want him to do with me, or to me.

I smirk remembering him saying that to me several months ago.

"'What do you think I want to do with you... or to you?'" I quote his phrase at that 7 minutes in heaven game and he chuckles.

"You still remember?" he asks and I smile.

"Of course. I remember everything," I say and he lets his fingers wander over my crotch.

"Anything but sex, I don't have condoms," he says and I laugh.

"You don't have condoms?!" I ask annoyed and he smiles.

"I didn't think I'd see you again, especially today. Having condoms would mean I'd be fucking someone else, and that's not the case at all," he explains and I get a weird feeling of warmth in my chest.

Perhaps, we could have bought some on our way home-

"I know what you are thinking but I also want to please you first," he says as he comes closer to my ear again. "As I said, tonight it's all about you," he whispers and I get shivers down my spine.

We lock eyes for a few seconds and I gather the tiniest amount of courage I have.

"Go down on me. Please," I firmly say.

He smirks and before I can react, Derek's right hand travels to my jeans again as the other hand is still pinning my hands above my head. I'm impressed by how strong and multitasking he is.

He starts pulling my jeans out and I can't help but get excited.

He throws my jeans on the floor and he lifts my top, exposing my bra.

He proceeds to kiss my stomach, slowly going lower and I make myself more comfortable as he reaches my panties.

He first sucks on the skin between my thighs and then he massages my private area with two fingers through the thin material.

"Derek..." I start panting as the electrifying pleasure takes over my body and I know he can feel how wet and aroused I am for him.

He presses gently at first and then he presses slightly harder as he looks up at me.

"Keep looking at me," he orders and I nod, forcing myself to not roll my eyes back in pleasure.

This is the sexiest thing ever.

Then Derek pulls down the thin fabric with his teeth, leaving me naked.

He completely takes them off with the help of his hand and I take a deep breath in, getting myself ready for what he is about to do.

He starts kissing on the top of my thighs, really close to my sensitive area and then he moves a bit between the thighs, as he gently sucks on the skin and I try to move because of the intense pleasure I feel but he doesn't let me.

He then moves closer to it and I spread my legs for him so I can also feel more comfortable and give him more access.

Derek lets go of my arm so he can go lower on me and I let my hands in the position they were before, he starts first with his fingers, only two, he massages me and his touch is so gentle, then suddenly I feel his tongue right on my private parts.

He uses his tongue to move up and down right below my clit and it's so gentle I almost can't feel it but he builds it up, his tongue presses a bit firmer and he fastens his movements as I start moaning and moving my body under his.

"Pull my hair when it feels good," he says and I get flustered by the amount of experience he has but I obey him.

After he licks so close to my clit, he also helps himself with two fingers.

He starts doing a circular motion on my clitoral hood and I pull on his hair just like he instructed me to.

We moan at the same time and I smile despite being so unable to think.

He positions his head between my thighs again and he finally sucks on my clit, slowly.

As his tongue goes over it in a circular motion faster and faster, I continue moaning his name and moving my legs. I try to push him off not because I want him to stop but because it feels so good I can't take it.

As I pull harder on his hair and I feel on the edge, he slows down the movements, leaving me wanting more.

Then he licks his finger and he slowly and steadily fingers me a bit faster as he builds up.

I lay my head back and roll my eyes and I look down at him again. He is directly looking at me despite not seeing much with this light.

He slightly curls his fingers inside of me and I pull on his hair hard, I have no idea what he is doing but it's the best thing I have ever experienced.

He starts licking on my clit again while he is fingering me faster and faster.

"Derek-" I moan in pleasure and he doesn't stop for a second.

His tongue continues swirling around my clit and then slightly pressuring against it. He goes faster with both and I can't take it anymore.

I push his head away involuntarily and I lay my head back, knowing that I'm gonna come soon.

Derek stops for a few seconds and then he builds it up again, making me explode in pleasure.

He doesn't pull away as I finally have my first orgasm, instead, he continues but this time he slightly pushes with his tongue on my clit.

I feel some of the warm liquid rolling down my vagina and I lay back completely relaxed.

This is what Heaven feels like.

——

It took me so long to write this scene + research on how to give the best oral (God, please forgive me), I had to edit it a few times too.

I remember when I wrote the first sex scene in this book and I was soooo awkward. But in this scene I actually let go, the only awkward part now is posting it and seeing the comments PHAHAHAHAHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 2.5K 37
Semi - edited "Don't get too comfortable hanging out with me, don't want you falling in love with me or something." "Some may think you're the one fa...
80.9K 1.1K 55
T.W abuse, addiction, strong language, mental illness, suicide. what happens when someone is stuck in something they feel they can't get away from? c...
814K 21.4K 54
Book One in the Sinners and Saints series. --- 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧...
14.5K 565 39
Gosh, I'm so pathetic. I feel like I relate everything happening to me, back to Cody. It's probably because he and I were always together. But I real...