Spoiled Wifey (Taekook)

By Namjoons-Crab

Kim Taehyung- a highschool student who is in his last year of school. his really shy, innocent, and sassy. Je... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
THANK YOUπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapters 10-11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 πŸ“
Chapter 16
HAPPY B-DAY TAETAEπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’œ
ANNOUNCEMENTπŸ’œ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20πŸ“
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please Stop The Hate
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Happy V DayπŸ’œπŸŽ‚
Chapter 29
Should I Stop?!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 πŸ“
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 40

6.4K 182 26
By Namjoons-Crab

GO STREAM FILM OUT

Surrounded by people yet alone - unknown

THIRD(POV)

When Jin woke up he realized he was alone in the big bed. He touched Namjoon's side of the bed and it was cold.

Jin sigh, his bladder was going to burst any second if he stayed in bed. He went to the bathroom, did his business, and of course, he put his belly mask on.

It's to keep his belly skin hydrated and to prevent stretch marks, even if he will get them later on because his stomach is not done stretching. But when they do appear it's the bare minimum.

He is wearing Namjoon clothes like usual. He walked to Jimin's room wanting to wake him up but he was already awake, drying his hair.

Jimin is wearing Yoongi's sweatpants and Hoseok's t-shirt.

'Good morning pregnant buddy' Jin greeted him.

'Morning'

'We should go and get Taehyung'

Jimin nodded doing the last touch upon his hair. Getting up he followed Jin to Taehyung room.

When they got there Taehyung was putting on one of Jungkook's sweatpants, they were very baggy but that's the good thing. He was very comfortable.

The two looked at him, hands folded above their stomach. They shook their heads, both knowing that it would get harder as time passes by, the more their babies grow.

'Good morning' he greeted them, walking to the closet to get his animal slippers.

'TaeTae hurry up, as you may know, the boys didn't sleep in the room last night, so we need to make breakfast and not bother at all today' Jimin said

'Exactly it's our fault that they are tired. After all, they always satisfy our cravings' Jin said

Taehyung nodded, 'okay let's go'

They took the elevator to the first floor not even bothering with the stairs. After all, they have an elevator for a reason.

'I'm doing the pancakes, and bacon' Jin said, eating watermelon while gathering all the ingredients needed for the pancakes.

'I'm doing the french toast and egg,' Jimin said, stealing some of Jin's watermelon

'And I will fry the sausage, do the coffee, and get the fruits' Taehyung said, eating his dry mangos.

'Alright let's get to work pregnant shishtars' Jimin said, making Jin and Taehyung laugh.

45 minutes later

They finished cooking, and they began to set up the table. Taehyung stopped though because he realized something. 'Why are we setting up the table here if our show has new episodes'

Jimin also stopped 'oh my god, yeah! You right new episodes for Vincenzo are out plus we need to catch up on other episodes'

(that show is good...you should watch it if you haven't yet)

'Then what are we waiting for, let's put the food in the living room, therefore we won't have to travel back and forth' Jin said getting to work, putting the food on the table in the living room.

Once they set up the food, they got comfy and the marathon began.

They were so into the show that they didn't even notice the boys walking in the kitchen, drinking hangover soup. The tops were a little bit confused and concerned because they're pregnant fiancees haven't demanded anything yet.

Normally in the morning, it's where they have the most demands. Demanding left and right, so this is very unusual.

Yoongi was very suspicious 'what do you guys think they planing'

'That's a good question' Namjoon added.

Hoseok looked at the people concentrating on the TV, then he looked at the microwave. He looked at them again and tilted his head to the side. (I love it when he does that)

Walking to the microwave he opened it, there was food inside.

He took out everything inside and placed it on the table. They immediately start eating.

'I don't they planning anything' Yoongi said looking at the trio. Hoseok hummed.

'That's weird, that's suspicious' Namjoon said, said munching on his bacon.

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung, he looked at him, 'they are not planing anything. I believe they feel guilty for all of their demands'

The boys agreed with him.

'Since we have the day off what are we doing' Nmajoon asked

'Well, I have been looking at a house that's close to the company' Yoongi said

'Another one!' Hoseok exclaimed.

'I think this one it's enough' Jungkook said.

'I don't think we need another one Yoon' Namjoon said.

'But this one is closer to the company. And currently, we are very far from the company' Yoongi reasoned.

'You have a point but we already have so many houses, every one of us owns a house, that's 7 houses in total' Jungkook said to him. Giving his reasons as to they don't need another one.

'Kook has a point, it's too many houses and we don't even live in half of them' Namjoon said agreeing with Jungkook.

'Also this one it's away from the paparazzi' Hoseok said.

Yoongi thought about it then nodded his head.

'Damn that's a lot of houses' Yoongi said.

They nodded their head, continuing with their food.

..................

'Yahhh!!' Taehyung screamed at the TV.

'Ughhh this leech is so annoying can they kill her already' Jimin said throwing popcorn at the TV

'I don't know what's stopping them from killing her' Jin said.

Taehyung turned off the TV, folding his hands on top of his stomach, pouting.

'So annoying' they said at the same time.

'Okay so, when should we have the wedding' Jimin asked, eating his fruit salad.

'Good question' Jin said.

'Good question indeed' Taehyung said stealing Jimin's fruit.

'I don't want to have it after we give birth' Jin added.

'True that after giving birth all the focus goes to the babies, no time for planning anything' Jimin said.

'Good point plus, we need to do more shopping. We have to get the room ready, more clothes, etc' Jin said.

'Yeah, lest not forget the unnecessary things that could be necessary' Taehyung said, already adding things to his online shopping cart.

'Uhumm' Jin and Jimin side-eyeing him knowing he is going to buy a lot of Gucci baby clothes.

They won't be surprised if all of his baby's stuff is all Gucci, including the crib, baby bottles, and more.

'What?! It is not my fault I'm addicted to Gucci alright' he said trying to defend himself.

'You right, it's eomma fault for dressing you up in Gucci since you were born, and Jungkook fault for spoiling you too much' Jimin said, rolling his eyes.

'Taehyung you were born with a silver spoon, and you will die with a billion-dollar diamond ring' Jin said dramatically.

Taehyung was really, blessed. Even though his father left his mom before he was even here, not once did he suffer. Run a didn't even neglect him, not even a little bit. He was spoiled by her nonstop, she gave him everything she could without giving it a second thought.

'I know, but in not that spoiled' He said avoiding their eyes.

Knowing well he was spoiled.

'Imagine when your little cookies are born' Jimin said.

'Hah, Gucci is going to be blessed' Jin said.

Taehyung just pouted, he was always getting exposed for his Gucci addiction.

The other just laughed at their friend.

I love you all with my broken heartu 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.3K 26
This is a story about a Rich Sassy Brat who loves and helps everyone in need. everyone loves him for his kind nature and beauty . those who saw him s...
312K 16.4K 38
Where son of Kim Taehyung , the most successful businessman of korea takes jeon jungkook , his kindergarten teacher as his mumma . But the issue is t...
676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
379K 14.9K 42
I highly suggest to play the recommended song on each chapter (repeat the songs if needed γ…‹γ…‹ you could also click and hold the youtube video for two...