Spoiled Wifey (Taekook)

By Namjoons-Crab

Kim Taehyung- a highschool student who is in his last year of school. his really shy, innocent, and sassy. Je... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
THANK YOUπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapters 10-11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 πŸ“
Chapter 16
HAPPY B-DAY TAETAEπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’œ
ANNOUNCEMENTπŸ’œ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20πŸ“
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please Stop The Hate
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Happy V DayπŸ’œπŸŽ‚
Chapter 29
Should I Stop?!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 πŸ“
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 38

6.1K 189 41
By Namjoons-Crab

THIRD(POV)

Before they went to see Taehyung.

Namjoon walked into the room, his loved sleeping, bandages wrapped around his head, oxygen mask, IV, other things placed on his stomach. Monitoring their child. He could hear the heartbeat.

Walking over he kissed his hand, forehead, and kissed their baby. He let a tear slip, it was a bittersweet moment. He was here kissing his child but Jungkook couldn't. He felt mixed emotions.

'I love you' he said to both.

Hoseok and Yoongi were holding each hand, laying a kiss on the back, and kissing Jimin's forehead. Like the other two bandages wrapped around his head, oxygen mask, thing place in his stomach monitoring the baby.

Like Namjoon, these two are also experienced bittersweet moments. Mixed emotions. Neither of them said anything.

'We love you'
.....

Jungkook smiled, fighting back the tears that are threatening to come out. He leaned in and kissed him on his forehead.

'I love you, I love you, I love you' leaning their forehead together.

'I love you too, kookie' he said leaned back on the bed, he is tired and sore.

He seemed to have realized something, 'jungkook how are our little kookies' he said getting nervous, fear showing all over his face.

'Our little fighters are safe and sound. Don't worry, the doctor will come back again later tonight to check up on you'

Taehyung nodded. Yuna hugged him carefully, she doesn't want to hurt him or her grandchildren.

'You scared us you know that' she said kissing his forehead.

'Sorry Yuna' he said teasing her.

She looked at him like he grew a third head. She turned around making sure he was talking to her.

'You talking to me' she said looking around again.

She smacked his arm, making everyone laugh.

'I have birth to you, you little shit' she said slapping him again in the arm.

'Sorry mama' he said laughing along with everyone in the room.

He frowned, 'is Jin and Jimin alright'

Namjoon answered him 'yes TaeTae don't worry they are alright. I'm glad to see you alright'

Taehyung breath out a sigh of relief, glad that he and his best friends made it through otherwise...he didn't want to think about it.

He looked around the room waved cutely, still holding Jungkook's hand who did want to let go.

Night came almost everybody went home promising to come back tomorrow. They weren't coming back tomorrow, they want to give them some privacy, especially to Jungkook who has the biggest scare of his life.

The girls called earlier to make sure that the boys were alright, if they needed anything they could just call.

Jungkook is still thinking about suing the hospital for mixing the information but everything was up to Taehyung to decide.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's dark circles. He wanted Jungkook to rest but he was hungry.

'Kookie I'm hungry' caressing his stomach.

'Okay babe...what do you want to eat, I'll call and order, so it can be delivered'

'I want Chinese food, kimchi, with coffee ice cream' he said counting everything with his fingers.

Jungkook who was already on the phone with the restaurant repeated everything Taehyung told him,

'I also want mochi'

'And mochi'

'Yes sir your order will be there in 45 minutes'

'Thank you' he said and hanging up the phone.

Taehyung pouted. Jungkook saw and asked him 'why are you pouting babe'

'The food won't be here early' he said crossing his arms.

Jungkook kissed his forehead. 'Patience'

Later on in the evening

Jin and Jimin woke up, the doctor checked them and made sure everything was alright with the babies.

Aside from that, the doctors told their fiancees to be prepared to satisfy every crazy craving that the pregnant males requested.

After all, they were carrying more than one baby.

Taekook was expecting quadrupled, yoonminseok expecting triplets, and namjin were expecting twins.

When they received the news they were excited but Taehyung kept cursing at Jungkook for giving him, four babies.

Yuna was not surprised, since, twins ran in the sperm donor family.

All Jungkook could do was submit and let Taehyung do anything he wanted.

3 weeks later

The doctor stood looking at the boys 'alright you guys are ready to go home'

Jin let out a sigh of relief, he was sick of the hospital smell. The food wasn't even good, he wanted to lay on top of his big comfy bed.

Jimin wasn't even paying attention to what the doctor was saying, he was enjoying his dry mangos.

TaeTae was sleeping.

(did I ever mention how far along the way, I don't remember)

Their stomach was getting big day by day, the babies healthy, them getting spoiled all the time. Yeah, life was good.

Namjoon came in with the car keys, 'the car is prepared, we are good to go'

He walked over to Jin, who was waiting for his fiancé to come back.

Namjoon hugged him, caressing his stomach. 'You ready to go, home babe'

Jin eagerly nodded his head. 'Yes, please get me out of here'

The boys laugh at his drama. Taehyung woke up before Namjoon came in. The three are still scared of getting into a car again after their accident. But they knew that was the only way to get home.

Yoongi stood up taking the keys from Namjoon.

'Let's go'

The boys followed him after thanking the doctor and the nurses for taking care of them the past 3 weeks.

Finally going home to have a proper rest.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm getting my thoughts together.

I LOVE YOUU♥︎♡︎♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 9.7K 32
"𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞." Taehyung's wolf said. "I accept you as mine mate." V and Gguk both said in the same time.
484K 17.8K 22
Foreword "Do you know what does this means?" "No?" "You're not a virgin anymore you dumbass!" "Who stole it?!" "Grandma I'm a guy so it's okay. Ev...
89.5K 2.3K 32
" Otillia Cobb slouched in her chair waiting for her 6'o'clock appointment. She had already read through all the magazines and was close to leaving t...
126K 4.3K 26
This is a story about a Rich Sassy Brat who loves and helps everyone in need. everyone loves him for his kind nature and beauty . those who saw him s...