Spoiled Wifey (Taekook)

By Namjoons-Crab

Kim Taehyung- a highschool student who is in his last year of school. his really shy, innocent, and sassy. Je... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
THANK YOU💜💜💜
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapters 10-11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 🍓
Chapter 16
HAPPY B-DAY TAETAE💖💖💖💜
ANNOUNCEMENT💜
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20🍓
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please Stop The Hate
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Happy V Day💜🎂
Chapter 29
Should I Stop?!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 🍓
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 34

6.5K 198 32
By Namjoons-Crab

Today I was called ugly. They told me I looked like me (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

THIRD(POV)

Jimin was looking out the window, while Jin and Taehyung were setting up everything making sure it was all in place.

Yes! Today they are going to tell their fiancés that they are pregnant. Each suspected they were pregnant when they started craving a weird combination of food and they were more than late.

They were late for more than three weeks, plus the here and their morning sickness.

One afternoon Taehyung went to buy six pregnancy tests when Jungkook was sleeping.

'Did you get it' Jin asked munching on dry mangos.

'Yes, lucky kook is sleeping'

(Congratulations to those who guessed)

Jimin called Yoongi to make sure they were at a good distance because there were still some decorations missing.

Yoongi was driving while Hoseok was in the passenger seat, the other two were in the back seat of the Tesla.

Yoongi phone rang. 'Hobi babe put the phone on the speaker

When they call connected Yoongi answered.

'Yoongi-ahh'

'Yes babe'

'How far are guys' he said while decorating the cupcakes they baked, with letters.

'We are 15 minutes away but if you want Starbucks then, we will arrive in 25 minutes'

Jin and Taehyung heard what he said and looked at each other. 25 minutes was more than enough since they don't have that much left. But that was only if Jimin craved Starbucks.

They both looked at Jimin, waiting for his answer.

'Can you get me chocolate ships cookies with strawberry ice cream, also fortunate cookies, please and I don't want just one I want an entire box'

Hoseok wrote down everything Jimin wanted because they don't want to miss anything.

Yoongi hummed as he made a U-turn on his way to get everything Jimin wanted. He did want a grumpy Jimin, no one wants a grumpy Jimin.

Jimin looked at them 'well we have 25 more minutes before they get here so let's put the last decorations and make sure there are no mistakes'

He hurried around helping the three maids they hired for today's decorations.

NiAgaHaRa_PopO  eliz4b3thli4n   @cupcakei52 you guys are hired ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

'Can you guys please! please take out the vanilla cake from the fridge...actually no. Set up a 25-minute break time when it's 5 minutes left to take out the vanilla cake'

He said to one of the maids. Honestly, he was thinking about keeping all of them. They were so nice and very helpful maybe just maybe. He had to ask Hoseok and Yoongi, they can get a little too possessive.

The trio nodded their heads answering 'yes Jimin'. Yes, there's no formality because the best friend's told them not to be formal.

Taehyung noticed that they weren't wearing the right clothes.

'Guys we need to change' he said looking at the two who just couldn't wait for the boys to comes and just decided to eat some of the cupcakes.

'Yahh~~ stop eating the cupcakes' he whined.

Jin was the first one to put the whole thing in his mouth, drinking water after. 'Sorry Tae bear it just looked so good to stop'

'I was only going I gave a bite but it tasted so good, I couldn't stop'.

Jimin agreed cheeks full of cupcakes, looking like a little mochi.

Taehyung shook his head 'just go change yeah' he said cleaning the crust from their mouth.

Sometimes he wonders who is the baby of the group.

They went to change.

If you guys think it was going to be something over top well your wrong. Jimin wanted to go all out but Jin said that they always go all out for everything so why not do something simple.

They are going to wear a shirt.

Jin

Jimin

Taehyung

That's what their shirts said, also they are wearing leggings. suddenly Jin's phone rang.

'Babe we are 5 minutes away, can you please make me some coffee' Namjoon said while yawning.

He was tired but he had to help Jungle Book with some things in the company.

'Yes joonie be safe. I love you'

'Love you too babe'

Jin tried to run to Taehyung's room, but since he can't he walked fast instead.

'Yahhhhhh~~Jimin and Taehyung hurry up y'all sexy bitches'

'Yes hyung'

Not long after two room doors opened, 'so we barely have 5 minutes left, technically we have about 3 so hurry up'

'NiA DID YOU TAKE OUT THE CAKE' Taehyung screamed from across the house rushing to get the iPad, from Jungkook's office.

NiA was putting the sign 'wait for me daddy' on the cake, when she heard him.

'YES TAETAE IM DONE' she said running to her spot behind the large couch.

'Jimin, Jin come hurry' He excitedly waived them to his side behind the couch, turning off the lights.

'Wait Taehyung, you know we can't run' Jin said walking sliding next to Tae with Jimin between cupcake and eliz4.

They heard the garage open meaning they are here.

Jin counted 3,2,1

SURPRISE!!!

They all screamed as soon as the door opened. Leaving the other boys confused.

Jimin, Jin guided everyone to the kitchen, making sure they was in a straight line. Taehyung walked in with a cake in his hands.

At first Namjoon was confused, so was the rest of the boys; that was until they saw their fiancé's shirt. Their eyes opened wide, sparkling with tears.

They each ran to their fiancé's hugging them tightly, giving them a passionate kiss while kneeling down to kiss the tiny bissi small baby bump.

The tops all had one thing in mind.

'We Love you baby, can't wait to see you. Now we must protect mommy at all cost'

They said in their heart. Keeping their hands wrapped around their fiancé's waist tightly yet softly.

(Bitch I'm sassy classy and poor) (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

'I'm sorry for not being there baby, when I promised to protect mommy at all cost' he said crying out loud in the VIPhospital room.

Bye bye( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 11.7K 49
(Book Trailer First Chapter) Clara struggled through a summer with the Weasley's, doing her best to recover from her ordeals at the hands of Umbridge...
482K 17.8K 22
Foreword "Do you know what does this means?" "No?" "You're not a virgin anymore you dumbass!" "Who stole it?!" "Grandma I'm a guy so it's okay. Ev...
942K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
247K 9.7K 17
Where Jeon Jungkook is a single father to his son Jeon Taemin. Jungkook is the owner of the biggest company in Korea. What happened when the biggest...