Brotherhood (New Zealand Coun...

Bởi MiaGodOfCats

Warning! This story will most likely make you cry for a snake, absolutely hate UK and support New Zealand's a... Xem Thêm

New Dad
Breakfast
Escape
Through the night
Fashion show
Picnic
Sibling rivalry
Oh brother
Emergency
Brave
Home?
Family relations
Fights
Eat
Mum
Medicine
Guests
Ship
New Friend
Oil
Abuse
Files
office
Darkness
Punishment
Shopping
Call
Waking up
Ice Cream
Back home
Scared
Sorry
Sheep
Why
5K!!!
Park
Notes
Bets
Photos
Dinner
Escort
Gunshot
Cellar
Juice
Police
Drawings
10K 11K 12K!!!!!!!!
What happened?
Bandages
Drive
New company
Out the window
Bar
Staying the night
Broken bones
Phone
Liar
Violence
Cast
Tired
Meeting
Adults
Signatures
"Heist"
Mornings
Threats
Alone
Nervous
Flowers
playing
20K!!
Tape
Remote
Missing
Stand off
Moving out
Dinosaur nuggets
Sick
Nightmares
Mum/Mom power
Lego
Mint leaves
Good day
Little chat
Pictures
Sharp things
Doors
Rice Gang
(insert extra creative chapter title here)
Out of the office
30K!!
Bugs, guns and cookies
Little brothers
Kicked out
Eyepatch
Betrayed
Moving out 2
F#CK
Threatening Teacup
100th!!!
Safe
Watching
Restaurant
Strange place
Race cars
Validation (New)
Half a bottle of wine (New)
Burnt toast (New)
Little Dolphin
Punching walls
Little brothers
Europeans are Dangerous
Calm-down Cupboard
Ding dong
Union Jacks... Union Jacks everywhere
Meeting Mexico
Locked Drawers
Banana
Showing scars
Oblivious
Misplaced confidence
Quietly
Sewing kit
Christmas special
Grass nuggets
Save the child
Parenting
Unknown place
Racing
Morning
50K part 2!! + Competition winners!
Sirens
Huggy
Ghosts
Infected
Grass nugget returns
Midnight sewing lessons with Netherlands
Tied to a chair
Peace and quiet
Hide and seek
Uh oh
Adopted
Dads
Bullet-Proof Vests
Recoil
60K Ask and Dare
Tired
A stupid thing to do
Climbing Trees
Snakes
Cursed Images
Pathetic
Conflicted
All the little kids
Broom Broom

50K extra long chapter!

510 18 63
Bởi MiaGodOfCats

Netherland's POV:

"What the hell happened!?" I shouted.

New Zealand was lying on the ground, gripping his arm and crying like a pathetic child while Australia sat on the bunk bed, trying to deny that anything was wrong.

"Get up," I ordered New Zealand.

He didn't do as I asked, so I grabbed his wrist and pulled him off of the ground, but he kept trying to fall to the floor. So I ended up picking him up in my arms and carrying out of the room.

Australia followed close behind, looking worried as New Zealand continued to bawl his eyes out.

"Calm down, you are okay," I said calmly to New Zealand. He wouldn't stop crying though.

I walked into the bathroom with him. I shuffled him around in my arms to try and close the door behind me so Australia wouldn't come in.

I sat New Zealand down on the toilet and tried to get him to stop crying. I wiped away the tears that were dripping down his face.

"Shhhh, you're okay," I whispered to him. He started to calm down a little and began to wipe his eyes himself.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Au-Aussie pushed me off the b-bed," He muttered quietly.

"Are you hurt?" I asked. He nodded his little head and rolled up his sleeve to show me his arm.

I looked down at it and took it gently in my hand. My main fear was that he may have broken his arm, but it didn't look like it. I rubbed my hand over his arm and I watched him wince when I touched the cigarette burns.

I felt really bad. He was still crying, but not as much as before.

"Nothing seems wrong with your arm, you might have a bruise later though," I sighed.

"You're not going to hurt Aussie, are you?" He asked quietly. He seemed to be on the verge of breaking down into tears again.

I felt the urge to give him a hug to try and make him feel better. He looked so sad. I had to give into the urge and embraced New Zealand in my arms.

"No, I won't hurt him," I whispered.

He put his little arms around me too and started crying again.

"I think it's time you two go to bed," I said.

I picked him up and held him close to me in one arm. I opened the door to see Australia sitting there. He looked really upset too.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," He said shakily.

"It's okay, now come on, it's time for bed," I smiled.

He followed behind me quietly as I walked New Zealand to their room. They had turned their bedroom into a whole racing track.

Australia climbed onto his bed and pulled the blankets over him. I was going to sit New Zealand down on his bed, but it turns out he had fallen asleep. Instead of waking him, I placed him gently in his bed and tucked him in.

He looked so peaceful, but I could hear Australia sobbing to himself.

"It's my fault," He mumbled to himself.

"New Zealand is fine, don't worry about him," I said quietly.

"I hurt him," He said.

"It's okay, he doesn't blame you," I said.

"But-"

"How about we go out for ice cream tomorrow morning, will that make you feel better?" I offered.

He nodded and then closed his eyes.

Before I left the room, I knew my weed was under their bed, so I quickly grabbed it and left. I turned off their light and whispered goodnight to them. I closed the door gently behind me and walked to my office to put the tin of weed away.

I decided to put it out of the boys' reach, so they won't get to it again. I sat down in my chair and looked at the picture of baby Australia.

Somehow, I regret giving him to Ireland. Australia was a good kid, maybe if I didn't give him away, he would have been in this predicament.

Although, he was quite a brat as a baby. He would never sleep and would spend his crawling days putting the stupidest things in his mouth. I still don't want him to know.

In the picture, little Australia lay awake in his cot wearing a koala onesie. He had his hand in his mouth and was looking straight up at the camera as he didn't know what was going on.

But, I decided I didn't want to raise him, so I gave him away. Let Ireland have him. Not going to lie, after getting rid of Australia, I really missed looking after him, so I went out looking for another child. Years had passed and I had been able to find a little girl. She didn't have parents.

I thought she was perfect to be my child, but what I didn't count on, was that she had a brother. They looked so alike, I didn't realise I took the little boy.

He was even worse than Australia. He refused to listen to me and would go out of his way to argue with me. Not to mention, he would always try and sneak out of the house, jumping out windows and running down the road.

But, I guess that's children for you. I just think it weird, that even after I got rid of the two of them, they came right back. And I don't want to get rid of them again. I want to protect them from their new father.

I might be a terrible dad, but anyone can be better than UK.

"You know what, that's it, I'm going to be a good dad because I love these chaotic kids," I said to myself. They may not like me right now, but I will make sure I keep them safe, and if I ever have to return them to UK, I would be devastated.

Tuvalu's POV:

I snuck out of the house, but the problem was that I didn't know where I was. I just walked around, hoping I could find UK's house again, but I was finding it quite a challenge. Not only that, but it was really dark.

The pain in my shoulder wasn't going away, but I really needed to save Maori. I needed her to be safe and I can do it on my own.

I came across a familiar looking playground but I was really tired. I took a seat on one of the swings to try and regain my strength.

I let out a small sigh and rubbed my shoulder, but it only caused me to flinch in pain. But as the pain was starting to fade, I heard angry slurred yells of a man coming closer. It scared me and I was tempted to find a hiding spot, but it was too late.

The man walked past, shouting for what seemed like his kids, but he was obviously drunk. He didn't see me and I was thankful about that. I was holding my breath the whole time but as soon as he was out of my view. But I decided to stay where I was, just in case.

"Do you think he's gone?" I heard someone from the bushes whisper.

"Be quite Kaz, he'll hear you," Someone else snapped.

I quietly got off of the swing and walked over to where I heard them. It was coming from the bushes.

"Shh, I hear footsteps," One of them whispered.

"It's okay, he's gone," I whispered.

One of them stuck their head out, seeing that I wasn't the person they were hiding from.

"Hey, you're that kid that was stabbed," The first one said.

"You know me?" I asked, confused.

"Uh, sort of. We kind of ran into you and you were bleeding out or something," He said.

"Oh, so, what's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Ukraine, and this is Kazakhstan," Ukraine said.

"Oh, I'm Tuvalu," I smiled.

"So, what are you doing out here?" Ukraine asked.

"I'm trying to find UK's house, do you guys know where it is?" I asked.

"Didn't he stab you?" Kazakhstan said.

"Yeah, but I need to go back," I explained.

"Look, you are going to have to find it on your own, we can't help you," Ukraine said.

"Alright then, good luck," I sighed as I walked off.

"You want to find, take a left down the road, the house is obvious," Kazakhstan said.

"Oh, thanks," I smiled.

I started heading left of the playground, hoping it was the right way. Well, to be honest, I didn't know my left from my right, so I gave it a good guess.

I started walking that way and eventually I came across the house. I felt my spirit pick up as I krept closer towards the house. I went to look through the cellar vent to make sure Maori was still there. Well, she was. But she didn't look too well.

Both of her arms were chained behind her back and she seemed to be crying, but her mouth was gagged.

"Mao, I'm here," I whispered. She opened her eyes and looked at me. She shook her head wildly as if to dissuade me from freeing her. But there was no way she could tell me no.

So I walked up to the front door and knocked loudly. It took a while until UK eventually answered the door. But before I could say anything, he grabbed me and dragged me inside. I tried to fight back against him, but I felt something hit my head and everything went dark.

...

When I awoke, my head hurt like hell, but, what was even worse was that I was tied up. My hands were tied to a small pipe and my mouth was gagged. But, I looked around the room to see I was in the cellar. But, Maori wasn't there.

It always has to be so difficult!

I struggled with my hands for a while before I realised it wasn't going to work. It felt like my hands were bound with rope rather than metal cuffs. I looked around the room and saw absolutely nothing that could help me.

But suddenly, the cellar door slammed open and UK came falling down the stairs. I could see Maori at the top of the stairs, she looked at me and I could tell her hands were still bound behind her back.

UK started to get up and I pretended to be unconscious again to make sure he doesn't come after me.

"GET BACK DOWN HERE!!" UK shouted.

"KAHORE!!" SHe shouted back as she ran away (NO!!). UK got up and ran up the stairs after her.

I noticed he had dropped a small knife and it was just in reach of my feet. I carefully shuffled it over to me and managed to reach it with my hand. I started working at the ropes until they came loose and I took off the gag.

I quickly ran up the stairs, but UK was waiting for me and grabbed one of my arms. With my other arm, I reached into my pocket and found that small red brick I got from Sweden's house. I thought I could use it but I stupidly dropped it.

"Come and get me!" Maori shouted from across the room. This distracted him enough to get myself free. But he didn't lose interest in me, he chased after me but he stepped on the little brick. He shouted in pain which was long enough to get out of the door. Maori followed behind me and we both ran as fast as we could away from the house.

The sun had risen by the time we arrived back at the park. I was really tired but the adrenaline was kicking in as Maori overtook me. I followed as close behind as I could and we didn't stop until we arrived at Malaysia's house.

I knocked on the door and Malaysia answered the door and let us in quickly. Once the door was closed I collapsed to the ground.

...

Hey guys! It's me and I'm here to say...

Thank you all so much for 50K views!!!

As promised, here is the extra long chapter.

Anyway, with this comes some other announcements, such as...

The Ask and Dare is now open!! You all know the rules by now, so I won't repeat them.

The competition entries are due by the 28th of February and the winners will be announced. For more information go to the chapter 'Punching walls'.

You may still enter the competitions as long as you get them in before February 28th.

Thanks once more, digital hugs are heading your way and I hope you are all safe!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

256K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
119K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
118K 2.7K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...