𝕗ooπ•π•šπ•€π•™ LOVE

By DeepImagines

**Preview** Namji: come here kitten... Tomio: no...n..no its okay. i'll just nap in my room. i turned and beg... More

Introduction:
1
2
Character Identification Card: READ!
3
4
Character Identification Card: READ!
5
6
Character Description Card: READ!
7
8.
9
10
11
13.
14
15
Memes that describe ✨NAMJI✨
Memes that describe ✨Tomio✨
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Character Q&A:
25
Zodiac ~Preview~
High Voltage ~Preview~
Gamers Club ~Preview~
The keyanta Curse ~Preview~

12

547 22 15
By DeepImagines

Namji POV: 

I groaned looking around the room at the many guest my father had invited to the small gathering...

i was annoyed because I knew he would over do it. But its whatever at this point. as long as it gets me elected president of the new location and i can move on with my life.... that and BangChan and hyunjin were both here so i was managing.

That cam guy isn't all bad either. he doesn't try to force convos with me and just goes with the flow. i guess i could see myself hanging with him more. he is Chan's cousin after all. 

arms wrapped around me and i froze confused. Was Tomio here already? I was told she was gonna be a little late.

turning around i groaned seeing my cousin Katy. i pushed her off

Me: Katy stop that you know i'm not a touchy person.

she pouted at me giving me these ugly puppy dog eyes. Me and katy aren't actually related.. She was the daughter of one of my mom's friends and grew up close by in Korea. She was always very annoying. and was a year younger than me so i used to tell people she was my annoying little cousin.

she often followed me around and tried to hang out with me and the guys a lot. People started mistaking her for my girlfriend at one point and i guess she just ran with it.

Katy: come on Namji, we grew up together and you still never let me hug you. 

Me: you know i've never liked affection

she mugged me

Katy: YAH! which is why i don't for a minute believe that you actual got married.

i rolled my eyes raising my hand so she could see my wedding band before pointing at the large picture of me and tomio's "wedding". smiling together posing. The photographer did an amazing job it honestly looked beautiful.

she scuffed.

Katy: it may be a nice photo but i know you'd never get married...... If anyone knows you best it's me.... thats why i don't see why you didn't just ask me to marry you.

i groaned annoyed. Katy new nothing about the plan so she wasn't Actually aware that this was all a scam. She just had it in her head since we were very young that we'd belong together. She used to make jokes about us ending up together later in life.... but honestly i'd like to stay far away from her

she grabbed my arm pushing her chest into me.

Katy: Plus she's a hybrid.......... what do you even know about hybrids anyway.

i scuffed pushing her off of me. I hated ignorant people. yeah she was different... yeah she was a hybrid but what did that have to do with anything. This was all a scam but there was absolutely nothing wrong with tomio.

Me: a lot more than you...

i said fixing my sleeve before gliding my hand thru my hair looking around the room just as my dad waved me over towards him and one of his friends....

Me: look katy..... just behave. go find you something to do

i huffed as i walked away from her.

walking over my dad's friend "Jacob" stuck his hand out. normally i'd just nod at his partners. however he told me to play nice. 

so today i was putting on my best act.

i smiled giving his hand a firm shake which caused his eyes to widen... Like i said.... never interact with these men. He probably wasn't expecting me to except his shake.

Jacob: wow Namji this is a nice gathering. I heard the wedding was wonderful. Many said it was a breath taking ceremony.

i nodded looking over at my father.... assuming thats where he got the information from. 

Me: it was an amazing experience yes, wouldn't have wanted to experience it with anyone else.

jacob smiled as we all looked at the picture of me and tomio on the while....... we looked so happy.

could i ever be happy with someone like that ??

Tomio's Pov:

i stood up, just getting out the car i fixed my shoes and dress, reaching over grabbing my bag susu was handing to me.

Susu: u look so good mimi

i smiled shyly

Melony grabbed my face in her hands

Melony: okay honey take deep breaths, don't be shy your gonna nail it. you look amazing just remember to play the part. hug him be lovey.

I frowned

Me: what if he gets mad

she chuckled

Melony: he shouldn't be too upset, this is for him after all. if he does get mad i'll knock some since into him.

Susu: AS YOU SHOULD

i nodded pulling out my phone looking at myself thru the camera. My hair was bone straight i had let susu flat iron it. something i never do which is why it took me a bit longer to get ready. it flowed down my back resting just before my tail. 

which was also lightly brushed along with my ears.

putting my phone away i followed melony and susu into the ball room they rented. my nose twitched, there was so many new smells here. it was a bit overwhelming. People all over.... it was a lot for a small gathering. 

Nun of the faces were familiar to me so i held susu's hand tight as people noticed me. some gasping 

"OMG SHE'S ADORABLE"

"THIS IS MY FIRST TIME SEEING A HYBRID IN PERSON"

"WOW I CAN'T BELIVE PARK NAMJI IS ACTUALLY MARRIED"

"OMG LOOK AT HER EYES THERE SO PRETTY"

I looked down at my feet as i walked. 

then i heard my dad's voice

Pops: is that sweets?? OMG who is this person?

i smiled rushing him into a hug as he patted the top of my head.

Me: theres so many people here

Pops: it's okay love namji will keep you safe. 

i cringed at his statement.

Pops: what made you straighten your hair?

he asked as he stepped back.

Me: sarah suggested it, and i thought. why not?

he nodded pulling me over to cam

Pops: her cam take her to namji please. Theres a lot of hungry eyes on her.

Cams ears twitched and he nodded.

Cams: oka Mr.J

cam grabbed my head leading me threw the crowds

he looked over his shoulder speaking to me

Cam: he's right you know, you look really pretty. If i was you i'd stay by namji's side.

taking in his words i looked around seeing men of all ages eyeing me. 

Me: maybe they're  just fascinated. you know most of them haven't seen a hybrid before.

cam shook his head as we got closer to a group of men.

Cam: trust me thats not the case, although there is some truth to it. I was swarmed with questions when i arrive. but now.... there's a different type of twinkle in their eyes.

i nodded stopped behind cam as he spoke

Cam: excuse me gentlemen, I've bought a present for Namji

peeking over cams shoulder i watched as the men turned around. there stood Mr.Park and namji along with two other men. 

i slowing walked from behind cam looking down at my feet. i heard a few gasp. i heard moving until two feet stopped in front of me.

it's him..... i can smell him....

he placed his finger under my chin making me look up at him. i watched as his eyes scanned my face and my outfit. my ears twitched and my tail flicked in content as i heard him mutter a "wow"

he instantly snapped back into reality 

Namji: there you are love

Pulling me into a hug he kissed my forehead causing me to blush.

grabbing my arm he pulled me over to the group of men before wrapping his arm firmly around my waist.

Namji: guys I'd like you to meet my lovely wife Park Mio.

the two men smiled widely. one grabbed my hand pulling it out kissing the back of it.

"nice to meet you Mrs.Park, i'm Jacob. I've heard so many things about you. I have to say your quite a sight"

i could feel Namji's grip on me tighten.

Me: nice to meet you too. Only good things i hope?

he nodded quickly giving me a weird smirk. Namji grabbed my arm pulling my hand away from jacob's before the other man spoke.

"Nice to meet you Mrs.Park, I'm David"

i smiled placing my hand out for a hand shake but he grabbed it pulling me into a hug

Me: nice to meet you David

i said awkwardly. he smiled once he stepped away.

Me: Mr.Park

i said hugging him and he hugged me back.

once he stepped away he spoke.

Mr.Park: well lets give the newly weds some space, come guys I'll introduce you to Mr.Johnson.

they nodded walking away.

i gasp a bit when namji grabbed my hand firmly dragging me to a more secluded area of the ball room.

Me: huh? what are you doing

Namji: shush just hurry before people notice.

quickly he walked behind these huge stair that led to the next floor of the room where all the food was being served.

pushing me against the wall he pulled out his phone dailing a number before speaking into the phone.

Namji: hello?

......

Namji: Hey we're under the stairs can you come quick?

then he hung up.

i leaned off the wall some

Me: whats going on?

he ignored my question looking over my dress before running his hands over the puffs at the bottom.

Namji: who picked this out??

i blushed looking away

Me: Melony

he chuckled 

Namji: yeah figures.

i was gonna speak again but cam came jogging around the stairs. his tail wagging

Cam: hey guys whats up?

namji moved back from me some.

Namji: hey cam... could you smell her for me

i looked at him weird

Me: what huh?

cam looked between us before nodding

Cam: uhh sure

he walked over leaning into me some he smelled all over my head and neck before stepping back frowning a bit.

Cam: you reek of the men that stood with Mr.Park earlier.

i gasped.

Namji nodded.... 

Namji: like i thought. those sick bastards got jokes. I could tell they knew more about hybrids than they let on.

Namji: so how do i scent her? do i just have to be near her? or?

Cam: well i mean.... yeah thats part of it. but full effect would just be physical interaction.

Namji nodded

Namji: oka thanks bro...

Cam: no problem

then he walked away back into the busy ball room.

Namji pulled me into him by my waist but i reached out pushing my hands against his chest to stop him.

Me: wait wait....

he looked at me confused.

Me: why do you care so much about it anyway? your not even a hybrid there scents wont bother you.

his eyes were low and he scuffed, grabbing my chin

Namji: hybrid or not it doesn't matter, you're  mine

i gasped as he wrapped his arms around me pushing his head into my neck he rubbed his hair against me. running his hands thru my hair. 

pulling away he pulled off his jacket putting it over my shoulders.

Namji: there..... lets go.

grabbing my hand he pulled me from back under the stairs. into the still crowded room.

one thing kept going thru my head.

You're  Mine

You're Mine

You're Mine

You're Mine

i stood sipping on my drink. i had just finished eating my food and i was standing looking over all the deserts. they looked so good. but Namji made me promise to hurry and eat and come back to him....

however i couldn't decide on what i wanted.... cookies... cake... pudding.....hmmmm

As i was deciding my nose twitched at a foul scent.......

yuck

where is that coming from...

i looked around but couldn't place exactly where the scent was coming from. i seemed to be the only one who picked up on it. People sat around laughing and holding convos no one else seemed to notice the stinch.

i shrugged reaching to grab a cookie when the scent became extremely unbearable i yelped when something was spilled all over my dress.

looking up there stood a girl next to me with a slight smirk.

"oops"

was all she said... i looked around everyone around us had stopped to watch what was taking place.... i felt uncomfortable.

I shly smiled at her.

Me: it.....its okay 

i reached over grabbing napkins, my dress was fine due to the material the liquid practically rolled right off. i used the napkins to squeeze the puffs at the bottom of my dress dry.

as i was doing so she grabbed my wrist tight causing me to yelp again. i frowned at the scent that was reeking off of her.

She smelled so foul.... bitter and bad.

"Listen here... i don't know what you did to get my Namji to marry you but he'll never love you. ever not like he loves me"

i stood back shocked.

Me: excuse me!?

"Just look at you.... a hybrid of all people. you may have everyone wrapped around your ugly little fingers because of your ears and tail but who are you fooling. how could someone as beautiful and great as namji love you?"

my eyes were starting to water.... what was she doing all this for...

we both jumped and she let go of my wrist when we heard Namji's voice.

Namji: THATS ENOUGH KATY!!!

he looked at her with so must disgust 

katy... thats her name?

her face changed to fear and she pouted.

Katy: n....namji please... I'm only telling the truth... what do you honestly see in her.

namji pulled me into his chest.

Namji: I SAID THATS ENOUGH! she is my wife... the one i love. you need to respect her.

she shook her head tears running down her face.

Katy: come on... me and you both know thats not true. You can act in front of all these people but not me.... i know the real you.

he grabbed my face pulling me into a deep kiss shocking me and causing her to gasp. wrapping his hands around my waist he pulled me in closer before taking one of his hands and rubbing my ear causing me to pur into the kiss. he slowly pulled away looking into my eyes before looking over at katy. 

who looked like her life had just flashed before her eyes.

Namji: I love her katy... and i'm happy. If you can't see that then you'd be better off never knowing me.

grabbing my hand he pulled me away. i could still hear her sobs as we walked away.

going over to our parents he told them that we'd be leaving a bit early. we got into his rental and he drove to my house.

it was silent until i spoke

Me: katy...... who is she to you?

i had to know the situation was all too weird.... why'd you invite your ex to your wedding celebration.?

he huffed.

Namji: she's my younger cousin

he kept it straight to the point..

COUSIN!??? bitch what the fuck....

COUSIN!???

COUSIN!???

COUSIN!???

i almost choked. i sat silent in the passenger seat trying not to throw up in my mouth.

only thing i could think of was the words she said... they kept playing in my head over and over. 

"Listen here... i don't know what you did to get my Namji to marry you but he'll never love you. ever not like he loves me"

WDF is going on here? what have i gotten myself into.

after a while we reached my house and i got out while grabbing my things as he rolled the window down.

Namji: I'll be over tomorrow to help you bring some of your things to the new house.

i tiredly nodded not looking back i just kept walking to my front door. my head was spinning. i was thinking too hard about what just happened.

he shouted as i got closer to the door

Namji: WAIT TOMIO! I WANT TO SAY SORRY ABOUT WHAT HA-

without looking back i unlocked the door wavy my hand in a "leave it" motion and walked into my house closing and locking the door behind me.

I've had enough for today.... i just want to rest.

****how do you feel about this chapter? why did namji care so much about his scent being on tomio? Why is Katy so obsessed with namji*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 4.3K 33
Jung TaekWoon, otherwise known as Leo of Vixx, is famous for his chic silence in the world of loud and attention seeking idols. Never the most out-sp...
8.9K 342 27
Lately I've been having writers block. So I've challenged myself to work from someone's else's prompt/idea. This book is a GOT7 JayB x reader fanfic...
191K 2.2K 10
"I like your dress," JungYun commented, his eyes scanning my figure. Irritated by his gaze, I snapped back, "No one asked for your opinion. And pleas...