Our Darkness Falls

נכתב על ידי The_Smiling_Paradox

The Council has defeated Oneus and arrested Zanax, but things aren't still going better. A new threat has app... עוד

Prologue
I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
When The Light Breaks The Darkness

III

554 26 28
נכתב על ידי The_Smiling_Paradox

[No one]

A blonde male in black suit walked into the room. The people in the room turned around to look at the newcomer confused.

"Can I talk to your leader?" He asked politely with serious tone.

"Well, you can talk to me," A brunette male shrugged standing up and walking to the newcomer.

"Who are you exactly?" The blonde asked little nervously since the other was taller and scary looking to him.

"Do you speak Galactic?" The brunette tilted his head.

"No, I don't," The blonde answered nervously.

"What a bitch..," A blonde female groaned.

"ᒷ↸╎ℸ ̣ ᔑ," A black haired female with fully white eyes mentioned the blonde female to stop.

"Well, I am the Main Admin Mao," The brunette said to their visitor.

"I don't care about your title. What's your name?" The visitor seemed annoyed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" The blonde female growled.

"ᒷ↸╎ℸ ̣ ᔑ!" The another female hit the blonde with her elbow.

"Excuse me, but who are you exactly?" The brunette asked ignoring the females.

"My name is Iker Wynn and I work with the Players Protection Agency," The blonde, Iker, introduced himself.

"The Players Protection Agency..." A black haired male spoke out quietly to another blonde female next to him.

Iker carefully analyzed the room. There were the brunette in front of him, the two females, the black haired male and a blonde female. Also a pumpkin haired female, who didn't seem to care about the situation. Two young males, blue haired one and brunette, in the corner.

"I need to know all of your full names," He explained.

"What for?" He froze as a cold female voice rang through the room. He turned around to see the pumpkin haired female staring at him.

"T-there's something we have to d-discuss and I need to know your n-names," Iker struggled a bit with words, the pumpkin haired female was scaring him.

"Let's all introduce ourselves," The brunette decided. "My name is Meluwyn Mao Moonfall, I'm 20 soon 21 years old and from Overworld," He introduced himself and nodded to the pumpkin haired female.

"Sherenidy Cassia Blackwood, 15, almost 16, from The Original Nether," She spoke out with cold voice.

"Lillian-Cordelia Jaylee Thornheart. Age is 24 and birthplace is the Void," The white eyed female told.

"Unneless Edita Fade, 25, Original Nether," The blonde next to her gave Iker a deadly glare as she spoke.

"Otior Oskari Ollila, 19, almost 20, End," The black haired male spoke out carefully.

"Lydia-Odessa Yenny Järvinen, 18, almost 19, End," The blonde next to the black haired male told.

"Ivadel Irwin Interfector, 19, almost 20, Overworld," The blue haired male spoke out coldly.

"Krizax Kasen Killoran, 19, almost 20, End," The brunette next to him ended the introductions.

"Alright, let's get to the business, shall we?" Iker said glaring at everyone.

Mao nodded slightly and showed the visitor to sit down on the sofa against another sofa, where the two females were sitting. Iker sat down on the sofa and Mao sat down next to Jaylee.

"What's the matter, Mr. Wynn?" Mao tilted his head grinning at the fact he had to use the others last name.

"Well, Mr. Moonfall," He started making Mao shock, Edita growl and Sherenidy hide her laughter. "We have noticed that a server called Hermitcraft is under a great danger," He started.

"Yeah, we're aware of that! You can leave now!" The blonde, Edita, spat.

"Now, now, Ms. Fade! Calm down please," Mr. Wynn spoke out.

"What the hell you little piece of shit?!" Edita growled.

"ᒷ↸╎ℸ ̣ ᔑ," Jaylee muttered. "Please keep your mouth shut," She said to Mr. Wynn raising her voice.

"Excuse me Ms. Thornheart?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Everyone calm down!" Mao raised his hands glaring at everyone.

"I don't know if that's possible," Kasen mumbled.

"EVERYONE CALM DOW NOW!" The pumpkin haired female startled the visitor, the others were used to her.

"Alright, what's this about?" Mao asked from Mr. Wynn.

"So, we heard that Hermitcraft is in great danger and you might be responsible for that," Mr. Wynn raised his eyebrows and the hell broke out.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Edita exclaimed.

"ᒷ↸╎ℸ ̣ ᔑ!" Jaylee shouted the females name.

"WE'RE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT!" Irwin growled.

"WE'RE JUST TRYING TO HELP THEM!" Kasen shouted angrily.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD WE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT?!" Oskari exclaimed.

"WE WOULDN'T EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT!" Yenny nodded with a deadly glare.

"SILENCE!" Sherenidy's voice cut the air like a sharp knife.

Mao nodded to her thankfully as the others mumbled something.

"Why would you think that we did that?" He asked from Mr. Wynn.

"We have gotten information that you were by the barrier as the virus was downloaded, and apparently you didn't stop the person who downloaded the virus," Mr. Wynn spoke out politically.

"The situation is this; we were there by the barrier, yes, but the person we arrested didn't download that virus. And there was nothing left to do about it since she had already downloaded a virus when we got there, the virus she downloaded wasn't the one you're talking about," Mao explained seriously.

"The person isn't powerful enough to download that kind of virus we're talking about. Someone else downloaded that virus and we don't know who or why. Also we're currently taking care of the situation in Hermitcraft and you don't have to get involved," The pumpkin haired female spoke out coldly, the last part was more threatening though.

"We still can't-" Mr. Wynn started.

"There is nothing more to discuss," Mao spoke out coldly.

"You should leave before things get messy," Jaylee warned coldly.

"I'll be back, this isn't over yet!" Mr. Wynn growled and stormed out of the door.

"FINALLY!" Edita exclaimed as the male left. "He was disrespectful as fuck!" She groaned.

[Grian]

      Again I was running in the same hallway holding someone's hand. Once again someone was chasing us, I didn't know who or why. I still didn't know who was behind me, who was the person I was dragging with me.

Then their hand slipped from my hand.

"Grian!" They screamed my name before the air was filled with blood-curdling screams.

I wanted to turn around and scream out their name, but I was forced to continue running. Tears were falling down on my face as I ran through the endless hallway.

     Then I opened my eyes from another nightmare. Again I was all sweaty and breathing heavily. I sat up and looked around in my room.

One thing was bothering me. The nightmare had been different this time, the person had called my name for the first time during these same nightmares.

The voice had been really familiar, but I didn't know who it belonged to. I couldn't tell the person's gender, even though I wasn't expecting that I'd be able to do that.

"Gri? Another nightmare?" Xavier asked.

'The same one,' I answered to him.

"I see," The fallen answered.

I got up from my bed and got dressed to my basic outfit making my outside of the house. Today I had to continue working on my new minigame, I really wanted to get it ready and hopefully make some diamonds from it.

As I make my way towards the Hermit lands, my communicator buzzes. I took it from my pocket and checked the message also trying to focus on flying at the same time.

¬The Council¬

Sherenidy
[IMPORTANT]
Iker Wynn from PPA
visited The HQ today, he
said that they are thinking
we are responsible for the
danger in Hermitcraft! (8.27)

Mao
[IMPORTANT]
We have to be careful around
the PPA and make sure the don't
get any ideas! (8.28)

Jaylee
[IMPORTANT]
Conversations about this
subject can be done in 'The Originals'
group! (8.30)

Attention! You aren't allowed to send messages to this group if you are not listed as a moderator!

     I grinned as I looked at the messages. I had to land on top of Sahara so I wouldn't crash while flying.

¬The Originals¬

Edita
That man was a bitch! (8.32)

Kasen
Have to agree with Eddie, he
was a total bitch! (8.33)

Dexter
Can we get a list of people
who were watching the situation? (8.33)

Sherenidy
Myself, Mao, Edita, Jaylee, Oskari,
Yenny, Kasen and Irwin (8.34)

Meadow
What did he exactly want? (8.34)

Jaylee
Let's let our dear Unneless Edita
Fade tell you :) (8.34)

Mao
Oh gosh :D (8.35)

Edita
Ooh, I can definitely tell! (8.35)

Sherenidy
Eddy's storytime :) (8.36)

Kasen
Yay :) (8.36)

Edita
So, this Mr. Wynn came to the HQ
and started asking for our names! He
didn't want to hear our titles, only our
full names and other information! (8.37)
Then he began to call us by our last
names and began to tell us how we're
responsible for the danger in HC! (8.38)
He mentioned things like us not stopping
the person who had downloaded the virus,
even thought there wouldn't have been
anything left to do when we got to the
barrier and Zanax wasn't even the one
who did it! (8.40)
I don't know what else he did, but he was
disrespectful as fuck! He called us by Mr.
and Ms. +our last name! (8.41)

Haylie
What the heck?! (8.41)

Tatton
How can someone be that
disrespectful? Disgusting! (8.42)

Van
Agreed.. (8.42)

Caton
That's the worst thing I can
imagine being called! (8.42)

Leslie
First names are alright, but last
names? Definitely disgusting! (8.43)

Dexter
Let's hope he doesn't come back.. (8.43)

Alden
This sounds bad.. (8.44)
Also, the new members will be
joining us tomorrow! (8.44)

Sherenidy
O-O (8.45)

Xelqua
(8.45) Who exactly are
the new members?

Alden
New Mains; A, Hypixel
and Xenex. (8.46)

Xenex
;) (8.46)

Meadow
You've been so quiet I already thought
you were dead :D (8.47)

Xenex
Bitch! (8.47)

Alden
Leads; A, Ozinelle, A, Evior, A
Defek7, A, AppleG (8.48)
Rookies; A, Dream, W, Zelig,
A, Darnell, W, Teni, A, Fidelia,
W, Evanora, A, Sol, W, Bram,
A, Marika, W, Topi (8.50)

Mao
Everyone else in that list,
expect Xenex, are NOT Originals! (8.51)

Sherenidy
They're all going to be just distractions
and won't be part of our conversations
like this one! (8.52)

Jaylee
They won't be part of this
group chat! (8.52)

Meadow
Hold up- (8.53)
We're missing Pixlriffs and ZloyXP! (8.53)

Sherenidy
SHIT- (8.54)

Sherenidy added ZloyXP and Pixlriffs to the group

ZloyXP
Look at that! We were
finally added! (8.54)

Godiva
Hello dear brothers! (8.54)

Pixlriffs
Hi everyone! (8.55)

Xelqua
(8.55) o/

Oskari
Hey! (8.56)

     I finally put my communicator away and continued making my way towards Hermit land. Then I was distracted again.

I was flying over a forest as I noticed something white glowing through the trees and decided to go investigate.

There she was laying on the ground, Peniel. I looked around and realized that we were in a flower meadow. I looked at her to see if she was even awake.

"Hey.." I spoke out and crouched next to her.

"Grian, I was waiting for you," She answered. Her voice wasn't cold, but it was emotionless.

"Is something wrong?" I tilted my head.

"They aren't happy, they are really mad!" She whispered.

"Who?" I asked with worry.

"The angels..." She whispered coldly.

"Why are they mad?" I asked carefully.

"They don't like The Council, they're after you all," Peniel whispered coldly. She seemed horrified.

"What can they do..?" I asked quietly, she was really worrying me.

"The sent the NeDem souls... And can do worse..."

Words: 1938

(A little explanation about the Originals!
They are basically all of the original members of The Council, the people who have been part of it ever since the beginning. OR we're listed as members at the beginning but added later, like Xelqua and Xenex, who were added a year later because the were in the Watchers Academy. But The Council had already listed them as members, even thought they didn't know it themselves back then.

All of The Originals are listed in the last part when Quinn and Grian spoke about this subject!)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

58.1K 2.7K 25
Xelqua (or Grian to the hermits) isn't sure what he is. He's always hidden from Minecraftia, hidden behind various masks and hoods. If the full truth...
59K 2K 15
✦ Complete ✦ !DISCLAIMER I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT HERMITCRAFT! me mixing three universes into one. bare with me here. Grian has already had a traumatic...
8.1K 304 22
Scar is quite new to the highschool, but on the other hand, Grian has been going to the forsaken school for what feels like eternity. Scar finds hims...
17.9K 605 20
|~After successfully running away from home, Grian was taken in by and saved by Xisuma and Impulse, taking Grian to his new home; Hermitcraft~| |~Som...