Jelena Knight

By ShrazyMe

The Queen has arrived. More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Instagram
Chapter 12
Jelena's Home Tour- Architectural Digest
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram- X Factor Looks
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Instagram- X Factor Live Shows
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Instagram
Chapter 38

Chapter 37

210 14 6
By ShrazyMe

JelenaKnight: My new album #YouAndMe is out now on every streaming platform.

Enjoy x

10,000,000 likes ~ 40,000 comments

---

I released my seventh studio album this morning and it has been quite the journey getting here. With all the changes that I made to my life, my album suddenly fell down the list of priorities and I worried that it would never be released. After I scrapped the entire album, I decided to take things slow and that's when I started producing work that was up to my standard. 

Since I started out in the fashion industry first, I am more commonly known for being a fashion icon. It's a title that I accept with great honor but people forget that I have an established music career that has allowed me to win countless awards. In the six albums that I have released, I have won a total of forty awards and eight of them are Grammy awards.

People like to hate on me but they need to remember that I have been the best selling female artist and highest paid musician numerous times in my career. I have worked extremely hard to get to where I am today so people better put some respect on my name.

"Jelena Knight."

All eyes fall on the entrance as the spotlights are redirected to where we are and I fight back a smile as I hear people sigh in adoration. While I remain perched on the gold chair that is being held up by the members of my security, my dancer rush into the crowd performing their choreography.

"Wow."

I stand up from the chair before a guard helps me down and I join the dancers in the choreography which has everyone oohing and ahhing. Once we are done with the dance, the dancers fall to the ground and I walk on their back all the way to the stage like the queen that I am.

"Queen Jelena has arrived." I confidently say and everyone cheers. "I dropped my seventh studio album this morning and my team has informed me that it is number in seventy eight countries."

I smile as everyone applauds.

"The makings of this album has... taken a lot out of me but it's finally here and I am so happy."

I do something that shocks everybody including myself, I begin to tear up on stage.

"The reign continues." I croak before throwing my fist into the air. Everyone begins chanting my name as I step off the stage and into the arms of my lover who begins whispering comforting words in my ear.

"You should be so proud of yourself." Michael says before giving me a sweet kiss that makes me smile. "You did it, babe."

"I did." I bite down on my bottom lip as I wipe my tears away.

"Stop hogging the woman, Michael." I hear Tamar say and I laugh. "Y'all been making out the whole week and I miss my best friend."

Michael ignores Tamar as he wraps my arms around my waist as we resume our kiss and I find myself laughing into the kiss as he squeezes my ass.

"Woah." Chris Hemsworth lets out a low whistle. "I thought this was supposed to be a children's party."

I slowly pull away from Michael, "Very funny."

"You guys look really good." I compliment the couple because they look so hot. "I'm digging the bob and leather look."

"I'm digging everything about you." Tamar places her hands on my shoulders. "After seeing this snatched body of yours, I need to hit the gym again."

"I started doing sit ups the moment that I saw her." Michael jokes and I wink at him. "Jelena truly knows how to stand out."

"She looks like a mermaid." Chris adds and I smile at that. "They would love you in Australia."

I laugh at his words, "I bet they would." 

I decided to throw my album release party at my house because it had all the vibes that I was looking for. My backyard is the best so I obviously wanted to do something grand there and with the pool overlooking the reservoir, it was just the perfect vibe. I hired the best team to transform my backyard which is currently housing a hundred people who appear to be having a good time.

The next hour is filled with so much laughter and love as people show me their support. Sometimes you forget the people who are here because they don't make noise but I feel so loved right now. I went around thinking that people just tolerated me or befriended me for my status so I closed my heart off.

Since getting back with Michael, my perspective on life has changed and now I see that I am wanted by my peers. My eyes remain trained on my soon to be husband as I perform a couple of my songs to everyone and the people watching the livestream.

Thought I knew my limit, yeah
I thought that I could quit it, yeah
I thought that I could walk away easily
But here I am, falling down on my knees
Praying for better days to come and wash this pain away
Could you please forgive me?
Lord, I'm sorry for dancing with the devil
Oh, yeah, yeah

I stand on my piano, belting out the lyrics that I hold very dear to my heart. Everyone at the party cheers as I hit the high notes with ease and a sense of accomplishment washes over me.

Dancing with the devil
Out of control
Almost made it to heaven
It was closer than you know (closer than you know)
Playing with the enemy (oh)
Gambling with my soul
It's so hard to say no
When you're dancing with the devil

Michael helps me off the piano as I continue to hold the microphone up to my lips.

Mm, yeah, mm

"And that was just the preview." I say with a laugh as I wrap my arm around Michael. "I hope you guys are ready for the Jelena World Tour."

After speaking some more, I go back to mingling with my guests until I spot Michael sitting at the very piano that I was standing on. 

"What the hell is he doing?" I ask with a laugh as Tamar stands besides me with a glass of wine in her hand.

"I just want to apologise for the vocals that you are about to hear on my behalf." Michael chuckles as he plays a few keys. "I'm really proud of my fiancée and I have been lucky enough to have witnessed the making of this album."

"You found yourself a good man." Tamar tells me as I try not to smile.

"He found me."

"Jelena is one of the hardest working people that I know which may sound cliche but it's true. This woman was able to create an entire album, film music videos while managing a business full time." Michael smiles at me. "I'm in awe of Jelena and she pushes me to be the best version of myself." 

Michael starts playing the keys on the piano and the smile on my face never leaves as he starts playing a song from my new album.

This winter was as cold as you and I
I know you're home, hoping I'm alright
How many times have I left you in the deep?
I don't know why you still believe in me

I begin to tear up as Jada joins him on the stage.

Oh, oh, and even in my darkest days
Even in my lowest place, you love me the most
And even when I can't stay, even when I run away
You love me the most
So why do I hurt you so? Is it 'cause I know?
Why do I hurt you so?
Is it 'cause you love me the most?

"Why wasn't I invited to sing?" Tamar purses her lips and Chris gives her a small nudge.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the most
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Is it 'cause I know? Is it 'cause you love me the most?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, the most
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Is it 'cause I know? Yeah

Jada stops singing as all eyes fall on Michael who looks right at me.

How many times have I left you in the deep?
I don't know why you still believe in me

---

A/N: I don't have many readers or a lot of engagement on this book but would you guys be down for a remake. Looking at the journey and seeing how my style has changed, I would like to give the best version of this book.

Please let me know if you want me to rewrite this book (I would be happy to) or finish it then later edit it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311 9 9
"Please come with me and Charlie to the Uni pub tonight, it will be really fun! The band will be there" "Fine" Who would have thought that one drum...
10.9K 23 1
Just when you thought you landed the best job in the world well think again.
738 1 7
Charlie's sister goes on tour and she and George clicked.
18.4K 587 13
𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟...