BILLIONAIRE BODYGUARD (IM NAY...

By MEANSHIA

Nayeon hated the newly hired bodyguard down to her core. She can't stand her even in just a minute. If they a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค
51
52
53
54
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’œ
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
PROTECT NAYEON AT ALL COST!
65
66
67
68
69
70
SOON TO PUBLISH!!!
FINAL

CONTINUATION OF PART 67....

5.4K 142 50
By MEANSHIA

Shia went out of her room as her nana Lena informed her the dinner was already served as she was also the only one missing in the dining.

When she reached the dining, she saw all the girls already gathered there together with her parents and Nayeon's parents, and of course her annoying cousin, Alesha.

"Sit beside Nayeon, honey." Her mom smilingly motioned her but she was hesitant to sit there.

She looked at Nayeon and looked away immediately when the latter also looked at her.

She didn't want to sit beside Nayeon but everyone was already looking at her so she had no choice but slowly walked and sit beside Nayeon like a total statue.

She smiled when her eyes landed on her daughter's direction.

"Dada..." Ryleigh suddenly called Shia's attention as her daughter spotted her sitting opposites to her direction.

"Hello little bunny, want dada to feed you?" Shia asked even if her daughter couldn't understand her.

The girls reacted of what endearment she used for her daughter especially the woman beside her.

But she ignored them and motioned nana Lena to get Ryleigh on her high in chair and handed her daughter to her.

"What?" Shia asked the people since all of them were looking at her direction, no scratch that, they're looking at Shia, Ryleigh and Nayeon direction.

Ryleigh already reached her mommy's left arm and played with it as she also giggling while Shia on the other hand was carrying Ryleigh on her lap.

"What a cute little family." Rosé admiringly uttered while looking at their direction.

Nayeon and Shia suddenly blushed and both looked at the other direction which only earned a soft laugh from the girls and their parents.

"Okay, let's eat everyone. And enjoy while you're here, okay?" Shia's dad said and all of them started to dig their foods enjoyingly.

Since Shia was struggling to eat herself because her both hands were holding Ryleigh so Nayeon helped her feed their daughter as well as Shia which the latter widened her eyes while looking at Nayeon and to the spoon in front of her mouth.

"Let me feed you since your hands are holding your daughter." Nayeon whispered even if the girls in front of them were already looking at their direction.

Shia shook her head and looked away, ignoring Nayeon's command.

Nayeon put down the spoon and fakely smiled and surpress her tears to come out in her eyes.

After everyone finished the lavish dinner, most of the girls were already in their rooms while the others were at the side of the swimming pool having a drink.

Nayeon's parents, her sister as well as Shia's parents also went back to the mansion while Alesha joined the others at the pool.

Since Shia was too tired because of the two days work that she settled in Seoul, she bid goodnight to everyone, telling them she really want to sleep early.

"Where are you?" Shia asked the person on the other line as she was walking to the master's bedroom.

"Didn't Jisoo inform you, they're here?" Shia teased her bestfriend.

"Then why didn't you show up? Didn't you miss her? Or afraid of showing up your ugly face to your girlfriend?" She jokingly said and went inside her room.

Then she stopped in the doorway when she saw Nayeon was inside wearing her oversized shirt and pajama.

"I'll call you tomorrow, bye!" Shia whispered and didn't wait JC to respond as she immediately hung up the phone.

Shia ignored her girlfriend who currently doing her night routine in front of the vanity mirror and went straight to her walked in closet to get her clothes and walked inside to the bathroom to take a shower.

After few minutes later, she went outside of the bathroom, already in her white shirt paired with her pajama.

In her peripheral vision, she saw Nayeon was following her gaze towards her walking to the closet to get extra pillow and a blanket and went to the couch.

"Aren't you gonna sleep here?" Shia heard Nayeon soft voice.

"Nope." She shortly answered and comfortably laid down on the couch.

"Sleep here Shia. This is your bedroom.." Nayeon said but Shia ignored her and pretendedly sleeps and snores.

"Love..." Nayeon softly uttered which Shia went frozen on the couch and was not able to breath for seconds.

Then suddenly tears coming out in her eyes again.

'Fuck! Not now please..' She scolded herself and tried to pretend sleeping as possible

Then she heard footsteps approaching her direction.

Nayeon sits on the floor and put her palm on Shia chest and wiped Shia's tears on the side of her eyes.

"I know, you're mad at me, for hurting you love, and i am deeply apologize for what i did to you. I just love you so much to the point where my possessiveness towards you lead me to hurt you physically and i really am sorry for that." Nayeon apologized to Shia as she suddenly sobs and put her head down on Shia's chest while the latter tried herself not to cry out even if her heartbeat was already pacing rapidly and she knew Nayeon felt it because her head was on her chest.

Moments later, Shia couldn't contain herself from ignoring her girlfriend and it pains her seeing Nayeon was silently sobbing on her chest.

She slowly raised Nayeon's head and wiped her tears with her finger.

"Sssshhhh..don'r cry..." Shia hugged her tightly and let Nayeon sit on her lap as she also sat up on the couch.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry Shia..i know my action was too harshed and i regretted hurting you. Please forgive me, love..please..." Nayeon cried even more on Shia's chest as she also rubbed Nayeon's back to console her.

"It's okay..don't cry now..i'm just here.." Shia lifted Nayeon's face and passionately wiped Nayeon's tears with her lips.

When Nayeon felt her girlfriend's lips on her cheeks, she tightened her grip on Shia's waist and absentmindedly moan which the latter chuckled as she heard Nayeon.

"You missed me that much huh!?" Shia asked teasingly and Nayeon answered blushing.

"So much, love. So damn much!" Nayeon answered as she also cupped Shia's face and pressed her lips to her girlfriend's and passionately kissed her as her hands also snaked around's Shia's nape.

The sexual tension between them starting to get boost up.

"Hmmm...Please take me to bed.." Nayeon said in between her moan and clung herself tightly on Shia's nape and her legs on Shia's waist as the latter stood up and walked to the bed.

"My pleasure, my love." Shia smiled at her as she carefully laid down where their lips were still fighting for dominance.

"I missed you, Ms.LeCoutre. So damn much." Nayeon said and lightly bit Shia's earlobe while latter's hand roamed on Nayeon's body.

Nayeon could feel Shia's breath in her neck causing the little hair stand all over her body. She smiled as she smelled Shia fresh like soap and a hint of her cologne. Shia's breath was prickling across Nayeon's neck making her shuddered instinctively.

It was hard to recall the purpose as to why Nayeon and Shia landed on their bed after the fight they had in the plane, just having this close to each others, what they had for each others was too strong to ignore and avoid. They embodied the ideal and Shia was the ideal wrapped in an explicit package for Nayeon.

Nayeon gasp as she felt Shia hand brushing across her belly and inching upward underneath her top cupping her mound while her thump flicked the sensitive nub.

It was a tantalizing, sensational, erotic act. Nayeon could feel herself growing moist as Shia other hand slid into her panties.

Shia cold hand cupping Nayeon pussy while she also breath in Nayeon ear which the latter arched her body because of so much tension.

Nayeon closed her eyes and bit her lip in anticipation of greatness.

Shia started teasing her girlfriend as she moved her thumb over Nayeon's clit in a glacial pace.

The anticipation and teasing was more than frustation, it was infuriating for Nayeon.

Shia's hand went deeper between Nayeon's folds which her lips parted acknowledging the familiar of Shia's large fingers sweeping across Nayeon's hypersensitive pussy.

"Shia?" Nayeon called Shia's attention desperately.

"Touch me please.." Nayeon cried out.

"I'm already touching you, jagi." Shia answered with a bit of smirk on her face.

"Please deeper...go deeper.." Nayeon said with desperation.

"Like this baby?" Shia asked pushing her finger up higher making Nayeon gasp in shock, excitement and pleasure.

"Yes!" Nayeon answered as her eyes were still closed.

"Do you still love me?" Shia asked.

Nayeon was surprised at Shia's question as to why she asked that but Nayeon wasn't able to answer because Shia's fingers didn't stop moving and it was hard to concentrate on anything.

"You're always composed but i want to see you being wild, i want you to beg, i want you to scream, i want you to scartch my back, i want you to bite me, i need you to show me that you need me, and i need you to show me how good i make you feel." Shia mumbled as she thrust her fingers and hit the g-spot which Nayeon moan loudly.

Shia's left hand wandered over to Nayeon's breast giving in the same amount of attention.

Nayeon felt Shia's erect on her tummy as Shia kissed her on the lips.

It was torturous but good.

"I'm going to make you come but you have to promise me to be a good girl." Shia whispered in her ear as she also bit it lightly which earned a long moan from Nayeon.

"I promise." Nayeon uttered.

"Are you ready?" Shia asked as she took off her pajama and shirt and immediately sprung out her huge bulge in front of Nayeon which the latter bit her lip watching Shia's beast proudly sliding on wet pussy.

"Yes! Fucking yes.." Nayeon asnwered vigorously.

And when Shia suddenly slid her huge cock inside Nayeon, she gasp loudly as Shia moved leisurely back and forth.

"Fuck!" Nayeon yelled and bit Shia's shoulder.

Nayeon couldn't contain the pleasure when Shia crushed her huge bulge inside her.

Thrusting deeper in and out like a beast as Nayeon heaved a deep breath as if she was out of air arleady.

At all once, an insane amount of ecstasy exploded inside Nayeon like a rocket, igniting every inch of her body with a sensational release, Elimaniting in Nayeon lungs for several seconds.

"I love you so very much!" Nayeon uttered and hugged Shia tightly as if her life depends on her because all her energy faded along with the supreme orgasm.

"Let's get your clothes off, i want to see all of you and it's fucking hurt." Shia commanded and helped Nayeon removed her remaining clothe.

Shia is still high and Nayeon knew it.

"Let's have a second round, Ms.Im. And this is your punishment for punching me Twice." Shia said and captured once again on Nayeon's neck.

'If this is always her punishment to me, i'm gonna punch her everyday!' Nayeon suddenly giggled while her fingers brushed on Shia's hair.

"What's funny?" Shia stopped and faced Nayeon but the latter only cupped her cheeks and lightly squeezed it and kissed Shia passionately.

"I am so freakingly inlove with you." Nayeon said and let Shia let her reach the heaven once again.

Shia pushed herself into Nayeon relishing in the sensation of her breast against hers.

She then pulled Nayeon legs apart as she also slid her still hard cock between Nayeon folds.

The sensation made Nayeon shuddered, her skin prickled, her body burn, her chest swell all at once.

'God she felt so good.' Nayeon uttered in her thought.

Nayeon then secured her legs around Shia's waist as she also connected her lips to Shia's.

The desperation was evident by the fever between them.

"You taste so fucking good." Shia whispered.

'She did too. Her tongue tasted like strawberries combined with the juices of her mouth which i became weak.' Nayeon said in her thought as her fingers ran through Shia's back.

Shia's nose was brushing across Nayeon's skin, reminding her of how good it felt sliding Nayeon's thighs.

Nayeon wanted Shia's mouth there so badly.

Shia kissed Nayeon's neck sliding her lips and tongue down to her collarbone, down to her breast and sucked them causing Nayeon to moan uncontrollably.

The sound became louder as Shia clamped down harder.

Shia catered to the biting again and the pain intensified. But Shia consoled the ache with her wet lips and tongue.

Shia got down on her knees as she kissed Nayeon's stomach, her navel saturating and then blowing cool air inside the shallow dip.

The feeling was astounding for Nayeon.

Shia pressed soft kisses to Nayeon's pubic mound to her pussy lips and to her inner thigh.

Teasing Nayeon with titillation that Shia had obviously mastered.

Nayeon gasped in shock when Shia suddenly stood up and hoisted Nayeon above her chest resting her legs on Shia's shoulder.

Shia then pinned Nayeon's back on the wall while still on top of Shia's shoulder.

The clearance frightened Nayeon a bit but it was more exciting from up above.

"What are you doing?" Nayeon's asked.

"Taking you to the great heights." Shia answered her chuckling.

"You're insane! Put me down." Nayeon said but Shia only giving her a smirk.

Nayeon trailed off as Shia's fingers brushed across Nayeon's bud of inflamed nerves.

Teasing the numb by moving Shia's fingers in a slow circle motion.

Nayeon croaked unable to make a coherent sound as Shia's breath blow in between Nayeon's thigh.

Nayeon's fingers tugged and threaded through Shia's hair searching for some control.

'Some leverage over this attractive billionaire who had me on her shoulder as her tongue and fingers explored my cunt.' Nayeon screaming out her lungs in her head as she continuously brushing her fingers through Shia's hair.

"Oh my god!" Nayeon yelled under her breath.

Nayeon breath deeply as Shia's tongue licked between her folds pushing the flesh with feverish laps.

She shivered as Shia's tongue dove deeper pushing Nayeon's pleasure buttons.

The sensation is forceful and Nayeon can feel it at every inch of her.

Shia's slippery tongue navigation along Nayeon's flesh while Shia's fingers spread Nayeon pussy even wider.

Shia's head bobbing up and down, sucking and teasing furiously.

"Ohhh fuck!" Nayeon screamed, unable to control the harsh yet instinct sound.

'This was insane beyond insane!' Nayeon mumbled under her breath.

Nayeon was so high up which was intimadating but what was more intimadating was the fact that Shia held all the control.

Nayeon had nothing to grasp but Shia's hair.

At the back of Nayeon's mind, was a fear that she would fall but the pleasure of Shia's tongue was so intense to will away.

The sensation already made Nayeon feel like she was climbing high inside herself.

Her thighs were jerking.

Her insides were clenching furiously.

And her belly rolled uncontrollably as the waves of bliss crashed from within.

Nayeon was overpowered by Shia's lavish licks of pleasure.

Shia was relentlessly at Nayeon tender flesh.

Commanding Nayeon's mind, soul, and every inch of her body.

"Shia." Nayeon cried out as the tears poured down on her cheeks because the strength of her climax was too much.

"Please put me down." Nayeon begged.

"Oh my god...!" Nayeon exclaimed as she felt herself climed higher and higher into the clouds of bliss.

Nayeon grabbed Shia's hair trying to control her mouth but Shia was much stronger and the latter had more control.

And without Nayeon's permission, she abruptly came apart into tiny pieces quivering on Shia's shoulder.

Nayeon's body curling into a ball around Shia's head as the distruction began to subside slowly.

"Uggh!" Nayeon grumbled while Shia looked up to her smiling.

"That was....incredible. But can you put me down please...?" Nayeon said feeling so drugged of her orgasms.

"I think i'll just carry you back to the bed." Shia said and walked back while Nayeon still on her shoulder.

After Shia carefully put Nayeon back on the bed, Shia planted soft kisses on Nayeon lips down to her breast, to her stomach and lastly to her pink pussy.

Shia parted Nayeon legs wider and position herself in between Nayeon thighs.

Shia then brushed her hard and huge cock on Nayeon wet pussy which the latter arched her body upward.

Shia's hips were moving while her cock teasing Nayeon's clit causing the latter's belly tightened in acknowledgment of greatness.

"Hhhm god!" Nayeon gripped the bedsheet and tightly closed her eyes.

"Open your eyes. I want you to look at me in the eyes while i'm making love with you, understand?" Shia's bossy tone ordered Nayeon which she immediately nodded and bit her lip.

"Are you ready?" Shia asked.

"Yes!" Nayeon pleaded.

"Ask for it Nayeon.." Shia said.

'Fuck!' Nayeon screamed inside her head as she knew Shia was teasing her.

"Fuck me please.." Nayeon pleaded again.

Nayeon then felt Shia slowly but harshly invading her opening again.

Spreading Nayeon's body with Shia's impressive thickness and length.

Leisurely cramming Nayeon full with Shia's erection.

The head of Shia's hitting Nayeon inside which her breath hitched as Shia pushed even deeper then extracted just as slowly.

Nayeon glared at Shia as the lost of contact of the conjoined.

And when Shia slid her length again, Nayeon clenched the sheets for support as she was moving agonizingly slow making Nayeon feel every ridge, every inch of Shia body.

"No one has the right to touch you but me! We're made for each other. I was made to please you. In every way. Anything you need, i'll give it to you." Shia said as she continuosly thrusting in and out.

Nayeon couldn't speaks as she only heard herslef moaning and biting Shia's shoulder because of so much pleasure.

The satisfaction was endlessly the best way.

Shia exepertly executed every plunge as if she was silently conveying she controlled Nayeon.

That she could dominate and care for Nayeon in a way no one else could.

Nayeon felt her thigh quivering preparing for other outstanding climax and she knew Shia already felt the clenching between Nayeon's thighs.

"I'm coming.." Nayeon said and tightly snaked her arms around Shia's body and pushed herself even more to Shia's thrust.

"I'm not yet ready you to come. I want this to last and last until you're completely sated." Shia smirked at Nayeon.

They were only an inch or so apart, Shia's breath was hitting Nayeon cheek. Shia's erection sliding against Nayeon's belly.

It was nerve-wracking being teased.

Nayeon tried to reach Shia's lips but the latter was teasing her making her crave even more.

And when Nayeon finally cupped Shia's face, she pressed her lips to Shia, fighting for dominance as the latter continuously pounding deeper inside her

"Oh my god! I'm coming." Nayeon blurted out as she also moved in rythm with Shia.

Shia's thrust made the bed to crack slightly as both the two banging like there's no tomorrow and are both already reaching their climax.

"Aggghhhh..hmmm...!" Shia moaned and screamed as she pushed her cocked deeper one last time and exploded her juices inside Nayeon.

"I love you." Nayeon whispered in Shia's ear as the latter was still on top of Nayeon.

"Hmmm..." Shia answered and a moments later, she snores.

Nayeon smiled knowing that her girlfriend already passed out after the extreme love making they had.

She kissed Shia on top of her head and embraced her lovingly.

"Goodnighty love." Nayeon said and decided to sleep as her body was already drained.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.9K 52
"I hate you then I love you. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff, and then rush to the bottom to catch you" Y/N is a young, introverted, tsunde...
813 52 15
"What is wrong with you, stop following me around, I don't like you"! "You say that cause you're too scared to give me your heart you fool"!! ...
6.7K 300 16
Hey are you Agent or Mafia?said y/n . . . how he can stay in my mind *y/n's thought* she looks damn but why she didn't come after like every girls *t...
209K 10.8K 82
[Office au, Enemies to lovers au] ' Sh*t, did I sleep with Mr. park?' A perfect story where the two of them are opposite and hates eachother to deat...