LAW OF ATTRACTION (Author's R...

Por LVNALVNALVNA

VI π’‚π’šπ’‚π’˜ π’Œπ’ 𝒏𝒂 π’Žπ’‚π’ˆ 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒍𝒆𝒕 π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’•π’Šπ’”π’”π’–π’† π’•π’‚π’π’Œ LET ME REMIND YOU, PREPARE YOUR... Mais

LISA
SHE IS JENNIE KIM
BODY SCULPTURE
HI, GOODBYE!
PAINT ME A PICTURE WITHOUT HER
DON'T CLASP
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER
ROOM IN HER EYES
ROOM IN OUR EYES
DRY LUST
HANDS OF GLORY
THE AMERICAN DREAM
WELCOME
PROMISING
L DROPS THE BAGS
BROKE AND BROKEN
TONGUE TWISTER
FULL OF REGRETS
HOT CHOCOLATE
WAKING UP THE KDREAM
SCREAM MY NAME
SILENT TEARS
LISA'S SCENT
PAIN THROWS
TIGHTER
YOU SAID NOT ANYMORE
I WANT TO APOLOGIZE
CAROUSEL
BURNT
CAN'T SAY NO
POSSESSION
ON MY KNEES
AN ANGEL HAS FLOWN AWAY
TURNING POINT
PAST PAINTINGS
BROOKLYN BUNS
BLUE MOON
THAT RING IN THE GLASS BOX
BIT ROUGH BUT I LIKE IT
CARLSON'S MUG MADE ME PACK
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU IN THE MORNING
THE TABLES HAVE BEEN TURNED
OUR LAWYER'S GAME
CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU
BEERS AND BARBECUE

14TH OF FEB

15.4K 509 62
Por LVNALVNALVNA

LISA

"Would you like to have dinner with me tonight, Lis? I can cook for us at my apartment. Hmmm. Only if you just don't have a date."
Nancy asked me while we're approaching the ultimate lovers, Rosé and Jisoo at the cafeteria.

"Hmmm? It's not yet my birthday."
I said curiously.

"It's Valentine's day! "
She said and smiled at me.

"Oh. Actually, Jennie asked me to have dinner with her tonight, but I didn't say yes yet. Just to thank me that I helped her Dad yesterday. But yes, I won't go. Let's have dinner tonight, pretty."
I said and Nancy cupped my face.

"Thank you, handsome!"
She said while moving my face left and right.
I am so lucky I have this sweet girl with me.
I admit, Nancy is now the reason why my day brightens up. It's not that I am romantically attracted to her. I just value our friendship so much.

We arrived at the cafeteria and Jisoo and Rosé are so sweet to each other. Rosé leans on Jisoo's shoulder while they are watching a film on the phone.

"Hello, lovey dovey! Where will you guys be tonight? You better do some stretching, Chu."
I teased them and Rosé gave me a strange look.

"How about you?"
Jisoo asked me.

"My Nancy here will cook for me. Lucky me, right?"
I boasted and Jisoo smiled.

"Are you two dating already? Will you please be honest to us?"
She asked us.

"Oh. No. We all know that Lisa is still in love with Jennie. She knows I love her but I don't expect anything in return. If there'll come a time she will fall in love with me, then I'll be happy. If not, I will still be happy for her."
Nancy explained and I felt a small pinch of pain in my heart. God. You know how much I want to learn how to love her.

"Lisa! Lisa!"
Bam is running towards us.

"Yes? What's the problem?"
I asked him. He looks terrified while panting.

"Jennie. I saw Kai slapped her. I was about to punch him but he had a gun."
He said and I took my sling bag off my body and told my friends I should go get Jennie.

"See?"
Nancy told our friends, confirming that I am still so into Jennie Kim.

From afar, I saw Kai gripping Jennie's arm and yes, he really has a gun on his hip.
Is he a dopehead for bringing a deadly weapon inside the University?

"Bam, call the security."
I said and he did call them.

I changed my way for him not to notice me.
Jennie saw me behind Kai and I gestured she must keep quiet and as if I am not here.
Jennie's eyes look scared and Kai is shouting at her and about to slap her again.
I didn't let that happen.
I kicked Kai's knee pit and he dropped both of his knees on the ground and bowed in front of Jennie.

I grabbed his arms and stretched both behind him so he can't pull his gun.

"Apologize to her."
I said and he still looks so arrogant.

"I won't. This bitch needs to learn her lesson for accusing me of cheating and she even broke up with me."
He said.

"I really want to punch you right now. But of course, not in front of Jennie. You asshole, apologize to her if you don't want me to break your neck. Look how brave you are, you can't even release yourself from my grips."
I said and I am trying to control my anger.

"Alright. Alright! I am sorry, Jennie."
He apologized but I am not contented yet.

"Call your Dad, Jennie. Now!"
I said and she dialed Mr. Kim's number.

"Apologize to Jennie's Dad."
I said and Kai got curious.

"Wh— why would I?!"
He asked.

"Fuck you! Mr. Kim fell on the floor yesterday because you were so hungry to fuck that lady with you at the hotel and bumped on him without even helping him to get up. You're too unlucky, man. He's Jennie's father."
Kai's eyes widened and he could even melt anytime.

Shit. I really want to punch him right now.

Mr. Kim answered the call and Kai apologized. We heard Mr. Kim told him to stay away from Jennie from now on.

The university security came to us and they took Kai. Jennie filed a report of physical abuse at the University and even to the police who came by. Now Kai was brought to jail for carrying unlicensed firearm and for abusing Jennie. Too unlucky he is no longer a minor. He will also be kicked out from school. The University head won't allow it to happen again.

"Let me bring you home. I'll just get my bag from the cafeteria. Come with me, I'm afraid to leave you here."
She held my arm like she won't let go and she is still shaking a bit.

"Nancy, I am sorry. I can't come to our dinner tonight. I need to bring Jennie home."
I said and they all got up from their seats to check on Jennie, especially Rosé. She wanted to follow earlier when I ran to get Jennie but I ordered them to stay put as Kai had a gun. Who knows what's going to happen next, right?

"It's okay, Lis. Please bring Jennie home safely."
Nancy told me and I took my bag and we left.

I took her car key and made sure she is fine. I buckled her seat belt and drove to their house.

I immediately took an ice from their fridge and asked for the first aid kit from their helper.

I followed her in her room.
She lied  down in bed and I inspected every part of her body.
I am so angry! I only did not find bruises in her arm and scar on her face but also bruises at her back and belly. Her thighs were swollen.

"Fuck. Why did he— fuck!"
I am so angry. I want to cry this out and go to Kai and just punch him so bad.

I applied first aid to her bruises and some scars.
My heart is really aching.

"Will you please take care of yourself always? And Jennie, if you're going to be with someone, not like him again. Please?"
I told her and she nodded and cried.
I was sitting beside her while she is hugging her pillow.
She looks scared.

"Can you lay here beside me? I— I am scared."
She said stuttering. I took off my shoes and laid my body beside her. She leaned her head on my arms and made my other arm wrap her waist. She hugged me tight and sobbed.

I lifted her chin up and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"Let it out. Just cry. I am here."
I said.

She didn't say a word but instead her lips touched my lips and we were lost at the moment.
We only realized later that we are already kissing each other intimately and—. I am sorry, I can't help but touch her body.

Fuck. I should stop. I am taking advantage of her.

I pulled my head back and we took some air.

"I'm— I'm so sorry. I shouldn't take advantage of you."
I said and looked down.

"I am sorry if I have taken you for granted."
She said and cupped my face.

"Forget about it."
I said and smiled at her.

"Do you want to go somewhere tonight? You know if you just want to go out. And if you're not feeling any pain in your body anymore. Or you just want to stay here?"
I asked her.

"We're supposed to have dinner."
She said and I nodded.

"You and Nancy are supposed to have dinner too tonight, right?"
She asked.

"Yes. But I won't leave you until you feel better."
I said.

"Is Nancy already your girlfriend?"
She asked me.

"No. I wouldn't be here if she is my girlfriend. Cheating is not in my system."
I said and smiled at her.

"Why don't you ask her to be yours?"
She asked.

"She has always been there for me. But even how much I try to have something for her romantically, I just can't force myself. Nancy is a good person. She really is. And I don't want to hurt her."
I said.

"But who knows, maybe one day, I'll wake up realizing that I am in love with her."
I added and smiled.
Jennie smiled at me too.

We were surprised someone opened the door. But we didn't move. Jennie is still hugging me and
Mr. Kim saw us in bed. Mrs. Kim is also at the door.

"Dad! Mom, I thought you're arriving next week?"
Jennie was surprised. We just can't move.

"See, love. See? I told you how good-looking they are together."
Mr. Kim told her wife and Mrs. Kim is smiling at us.

Jennie got up and hugged her Mom. I also stood up and bowed my head to the two.

Her parents noticed her scars and bruises and we all talked downstairs. Jennie told them everything. It pains me hearing that Kai has been physically abusing her when she says no for sex.
Mr. Kim is filing a case against that asshole. But Jennie said not to push it through.
She just promised her parents not to get back to Kai whatever happens.

Mrs. Kim decided to cook dinner and I helped her in the kitchen.

"Johan has told me a lot about you. Your parents must be so proud of you and I can say that they really raised you well."
She said and I smiled.

"Thank you, Ma'am. Someday, I will really get them away from the life we have now. I want them to be comfortable."
I said and she hugged me tight.

"I know. I can see that you will be successful."
She said.

"Do you love my daughter?"
I am surprised.

"Ye— yes but—. I respect her and I know she can't love me back. I am here as friend."
I said and she smiled at me.

"When will she realize?"
She said and laughed.

"Oh. It's up to her. I don't want to pressure her."
I said.

"Good. I want you for her. But please, if ever you two will be together, don't make her pregnant until you are professionals already. Are we clear?"
She said in a nice way.

"Yes, Mrs. Kim. I promise. How I wish Jennie is mine."
I said and we both chuckled.

"Double date on Valentine's day!"
Mr. Kim said as the four of us gathered at the garden and had our dinner.

"Happy Valentine's!"
I greeted Jennie and she is smiling like how I used to see her being so happy.

"Happy Valentine's day, Lisa. Thank you."
She greeted back and caressed my thighs and didn't remove her hand for like an hour.

---------------------------------------------
Sing rupok mo ang Author, Lisa!

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

196K 6K 17
A JenLisa AU
1.9M 68.1K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...
157K 6.5K 47
XIII π’‰π’Šπ’π’…π’Š π’Šπ’•π’ π’Žπ’‚π’”π’‚π’Œπ’Šπ’•, π’”π’‚π’Œπ’•π’π’π’ˆ π’ˆπ’†π’• π’ˆπ’†π’• π’‚π’˜π’˜ π’π’‚π’π’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect...
1.1M 30K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...