Seeked- |H.S.|

By jessnorment1d

In a world where the government is trying to control the population, every family is assigned to be either hi... More

Introduction/Cast List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 *
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33 *
Chapter 34 *
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 *
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 *
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 *
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 *
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 *
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 *
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 *
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 *

Chapter 32 *

5.7K 159 359
By jessnorment1d

****
Hi loves! Please make sure that you've read chapter 31 and chapter 30 that I posted on Friday and Saturday! Enjoy this long-awaited moment ;)
****

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

That's all it takes for Harry to grasp ahold of my hand and lead us towards the stairs. I look behind us and make eye contact with Caitlyn whose eyes are open wide. A smirk slowly pulls on her face as she shoots me a wink causing my cheeks to instantly flush in embarrassment.

I can't believe this is actually about to happen, but I've been wanting this for way too long.

Once we make it to the top of the stairs, Harry leads us down a long hallway before pushing open a door to a room that looks untouched. He locks the door behind us as my eyes scan around the neat and clean room.

"Whose room is this?" I ask and Harry smiles.

"Used to be mine when I lived with Louis, but now it's just an unused room that only I use whenever I stay over. Louis makes sure no one ever comes in here, don't worry" Harry explains and my mouth parts into an "oh" shape.

Well at least I know this room isn't used by random strangers. I can't help but realize that this is the room where Harry had countless nightmares and no one was able to help him. My heart hurts for him.

Harry turns on a lamp that is sat on the nightstand next to the bed, before stalking back over towards the door that I'm standing in front of and turning off the main light. The room is now dimly lit as Harry turns towards me, a smirk on his face.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting this" Harry quietly states, pushing some hair out of my face and behind my ear as his hands rest on my waist.

"Me too" I agree, my voice small and shy.

I don't know why I'm so nervous. It's not like this is my first time having sex. But this time its with him. For some reason, it feels so much more special and serious being with Harry. Although we haven't known each other long and things were extremely rough in the beginning, there's no place I'd rather be right now.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I've been keeping an eye on your drinking and you don't seem too drunk, but I just want to make sure that you're okay" Harry asks, his voice sounding nervous and afraid.

He is right, I haven't been drinking too much tonight because I want to be aware of my surroundings. Don't get me wrong, I definitely am feeling a little drunk, but not to the point where I can't make my own decisions.

"I'm perfect, Harry. Are you sure? You've had a bit of a rough night" I question, bringing my hand up to cup Harry's cheek, as my thumb gently rubs the skin.

He's so perfect. Way out of my league.

"One hundred percent. Plus you're about to fix my rough night" Harry smiles, leaning his head closer in before looking into my eyes one last time to make sure I'm alright. I give him a reassuring nod and his eyes instantly flutter shut before closing the space in between us.

Our lips softly collide as Harry backs us up towards the bed. Once my legs hit the bed, we immediately fall onto it, Harry hovering over top as his body rests in between my legs.

His lips move down to my neck once again, this time leaving more intense and firm kisses across it. I feel his breath on the skin just below my ear before he sucks lightly on it, his tongue grazing the skin as a small whimper falls from my lips.

My hands wrap around Harry's back as I rub my hands up and down them, moving one hand up to his hair. My hand entangles in his hair, gently pulling as he continues to leave kisses and nibbles along my neck. A slight moan falls from his lips as I tug at his hair, surprising me.

Does he like that? I pull again and he moans a little louder, sucking harder at the skin on my shoulder.

I can feel the arousal between my legs and I feel myself getting overwhelmed. Not to compare this with Tom, but we never did any foreplay or anything before sex. He always just jumped right into it, which made it very unenjoyable for me.

This is just very new to me.

"I bet you look perfect naked" Harry murmurs as his hands move to the straps of my dress, pulling them down my shoulders a little bit, being careful around the area of my wound.

"Is this okay?" Harry asks once the straps rest half way down my shoulders. I hope he doesn't mind that I'm not wearing a bra. In a way, it's just one less thing that he has to take off.

"Yes. Whenever you're ready you can take it off" I smile at him and his eyes glimmer with joy and happiness.

Harry leaves kisses across my collar bone, slowly trailing down to the area just above my breasts. His eyes meet mine as I stare in astonishment. He smirks before pulling the dress down to my lower stomach, my boobs spilling out of the dress.

Harry lifts himself up so that he can get a good look and his eyes widen as he stares at my chest, causing me to instantly grow shy. My hands quickly move to cover my chest but Harry stops them.

"You never need to cover yourself for me. You are perfect and amazing and so much more, Samantha" Harry states in awe as my cheeks flush.

Harry dips his head back down, trailing his lips down the inner area between my boobs. His hands slide up my sides before cupping my boobs in his large palms.

I gasp from the feeling and Harry smirks, still staring in awe.

"Has no one ever touched you like this?" Harry questions, his voice soft and low as his eyes meet mine. His lips still remain on my body, but they have come to a stop.

I quickly shake my head as he stares at me in shock.

"I thought you said you weren't a virgin?" Harry slightly lifts his head from my body, tilting his head in confusion.

"I'm not. But he never did anything like this. We just went straight into it every time" I admit, feeling a little awkward to be having this conversation.

Harry's eyes crease in confusion before he nods, a small smile pulling on his lips.

"I'm glad. Can't wait to show you all the other ways I can make you feel good" his deep voice replies and butterflies take over my stomach.

Harry lowers his head back down and his lips meet my breasts, as his hands continue to massage them. He gently sucks on my right nipple and I throw my head back onto the pillow.

"Oh my- Harry" I quietly moan as Harry moves his kisses over to my left nipple, where he gently sucks and pulls the nipple gently in between his teeth.

He leaves a wet trail down my stomach, just above my underwear. He pulls the dress down the rest of my body, letting it fall off my legs and to the floor. The only thing left on my body is my underwear.

Once again, he pushes himself back so he can take in the view. His eyes gaze over my body in admiration as he pulls his lip between his teeth.

His lustful eyes catch mine as his fingers loop in the band of the black lace underwear.

"I'm going to take these off, is that okay?" Harry asks and I nod, thankful that he's being so considerate and careful.

His fingers slowly tug the underwear down my legs, his eyes locked on the underwear as he drops it onto the floor before bringing his eyes up to my sex. His eyes widen again, shooting his tongue out to wet his lips.

"Holy fuck, Sam... You are so beautiful" Harry states, sucking in his breath as his eyes scan over my naked body. "I want to kiss every inch of your body...starting here" he murmurs as he places a kiss on my forehead.

Harry's hand glides across the smoothness of my legs, trailing up my whole body before reaching my bright red cheeks.

I stare in excitement and nervousness as he bows his head back down, leaving gentle kisses along my lower stomach. His right hand runs up and down my legs, before slowly moving up to my thigh.

"Tell me what you want me to do" Harry demands, his voice thick and his eyes dark as he brings his face closer to mine before planting a kiss on my lips.

I stare at him in shock before nodding my head down to my lower area. Harry shoots me a look of amusement before speaking.

"Use your words, baby. You know I don't like it when you're quiet" Harry whispers as he places kisses on my neck.

"Touch me" I breathe out, surprised by my own words.

"Touch you where?" Harry pushes, a smirk pulling on his lips as he takes his rings off his middle and ring finger before placing them on the nightstand. Why is he doing that?

"You know... down there..." I mumble shyly. My cheeks begin to flush in embarrassment. I'm not as forward as Harry is; I don't know what I'm supposed to say or do in this situation.

"You want me to finger you, my love?" Harry questions farther and I feel like I'm going to die of embarrassment.

Tingles run through my body while Harry waits for my response. Is that what I want?

Harry's hand inches towards the source of my arousal, causing my whole body to shudder.

"Yes. Please" I blurt out, practically begging for more.

As soon as the words leave my lips, I feel Harry's fingers run up my heat, collecting the wetness that has built up.

My mouth parts in an "oh" shape, a whimper slipping from my mouth. The sensation is amazing. My eyes, still wide, meet Harry's as he holds the biggest grin on his face.

"You're already so wet for me" Harry murmurs "That innocent little cunt of yours so excited from only my words and small touches"

I can't even process his dirty words before he eases his middle finger in me, causing me to gasp out loud. His thumb circles around my clit as his longest finger stays still, adjusting to my tightness.

"Harry- oh my gosh" I cry out as he pulls his finger out slightly before pushing it back in.

"Feels good, doesn't it? I can't believe no ones ever touched you like this" Harry muses, staring in awe at my reaction. "So innocent, so perfect" he whispers, pumping his finger faster as I moan louder.

"I'm going to add another finger. If it's too much, please tell me" Harry warns and I nod quickly, just wanting all of him.

He easily slides his ring finger in as it joins his middle finger. The coldness of his fingers touching my aching heat causes chills to run through my body. His fingers move swiftly in and out, occasionally curling up inside my tight core.

"You're doing so good, baby. Fuck." Harry groans as he unbuttons his pants with his other hand, pulling it hastily down his lower body as his fingers continue their assault on me.

My eyes scan down his body until they come across a large bulge in his underwear. And oh my god is he huge. His boxers are now extra tight and it looks very uncomfortable.

I surprise myself and Harry when I reach over and palm Harry through his boxers, causing him to suck in his breath.

"Fuck, Sam. You have no clue how long my cock has been wanting to feel your touch" Harry groans as I rub his hard erection, while he continues to pump his fingers in and out of me. His dirty words never cease to amaze me.

His fingers move at a faster and harder pace, causing me to pant breathlessly. My hand loops through the band of Harry's boxers before tugging them down, his huge member falling out. My eyes become enlarged as I stare in shock at his hard dick.

I dont know what I was expecting, but I didn't think it was going to be that big.

Harry's smirk widens as he notices my shocked stare. "That's all yours, baby. Do whatever you please" Harry insists.

I look at him unsure, before my hand reaches out, slowly grabbing ahold of his boner. Harry hisses through his teeth and nods at me to keep going.

I begin to move my hand up and down his shaft as Harry's head falls back, not ceasing the movement of his fingers.

"God damn, Samantha. Don't stop" Harry begs and I smile proudly to myself, moving my hand faster.

My hand continues to glide up and down before adding a little twist in my movement. I then use the pad of my thumb to roll over the tip of Harry's cock as a loud moan erupts from him.

"Fuck Samantha, I can't. If you keep doing this, you're going to make me cum. I want to save it for you, baby" Harry whimpers, pulling his fingers out of me and moving my hand away from his member before speaking again. "Let me make you cum. I want to focus on you"

Before Harry can proceed, we hear loud cheering come from downstairs, followed by countless people shouting "Happy New Year!". Harry and I stare, gaping at each other before we break out into a fit of laughter.

"I can't believe we missed the ball drop! I literally just got fingered into the new year" I exclaim through my giggles and Harry shakes his head, before looking at me seriously.

"I want to fuck you. Now. What do you say we go home so we can celebrate the New Year our way?" Harry asks, his voice husky and deep.

"Sounds like a great plan to me" I respond, laughing slightly. I can't believe we are actually about to do this.

Harry picks my dress and underwear off the floor before sliding it back onto my body. He then pulls his jeans back on, before looking at me with a toothy grin. Next thing I know, Harry is lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

He carries me down the stairs as I laugh and pound on his back, both of us not caring about the multiple stares from the party-goers. Harry doesn't bother saying goodbye as he leads us out of the house.

He places me down in the passenger seat while I shoot him a look of concern. "Are you even okay to drive?" I ask and Harry chuckles.

"Yes, Sam. I've done this plenty of times" He responds, closing my door and walking over to the drivers side. I chose to not cause an argument about drinking and driving as Harry turns on the radio and begins to drive home.

The nerves are raking through me as I stare out the window. Is it too early to be doing this with him? Is it wrong of me to want to do this and to actually do it? Will it hurt since I haven't had sex in like 2 years?

I am snapped out my thoughts when we pull into the driveway. I turn my head towards Harry and see that he has the biggest and brightest smile on his face.

And in that moment, all my worries wash away. I want this and nothing is going to change my mind. It's time to start living my life the way I want and stop caring so much about what other people think.

Time to celebrate the New Year our way.

___________________________________

Ahhhh yessss finally!! Next chapter you are all going to get what you've been waiting so long for, so don't worry, this was not it! Also, I apologize if the writing isn't the best. This is the first time I've written smut, so I honestly don't know how to do it. I'm trying my best and I hope you all enjoy.

Thank you so much for the support! Please help spread the word about "Seeked" in any way you can.

I love you all!
~Jess <3

Follow my social media accounts for Seeked if you want to!
Tiktok- seekedharrystyles
Instagram- jessnorment1d

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 353 44
"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵." "𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩.. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩." "𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰...
13K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
36.9K 832 23
Nɪᴄᴏʟᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴ ᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀʀʏ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇs ɪɴ Lᴏɴᴅᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ Mᴀʀɢᴀʀᴇᴛ. Tʜᴇʏ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜ...
97 24 25
PLEASE READ 'SPLIT' BEFORE READING THIS!!!!!!!! Mature content read at own risk