Stand By Me (An Amourshipping...

Af MrAuthorKun

Ash Ketchum, the boy we all know and love. He is about to get the journey of a lifetime after meeting a certa... Mere

Chapter 1:- Meeting with a brother
Chapter 2:- Realizing feelings
Chapter 3:- Battle with the Mystery Man
Chapter 4:- Learning Pt.1
Chapter 5:-Learning Pt.2
Chapter 6: The Champion and Giovanni'sPlan
Update
Chapter 7:- Beginning of the Doom
Chapter 8:- Our Saviours
Chapter 9:- Never Give Up Till Its Over
Chapter 10 :- I Love You
Chapter 11:- My Dream?
Chapter 12:- Meeting Mom
Chapter 13:- Ash's Funeral
Chapter 14:- Disclosures
Chapter 15:- The Bond and Cloned
Chapter 16:- Some Revelations
Chapter 17 :- My sister?
Chapter 18: The Meeting
Chapter 20 :- Once A Family
Chapter 21:- I won't leave you.... Ever
Chapter 22:- Evolution
Chapter 23:- Lightening Hearts
Chapter 24:- Shalour Galore (Part 1)
Chapter 25:- Shalour Galore (Part 2)
Chapter 26:- Megastone Search
Chapter 27
Chapter 28:- A Night To Remember
Chapter 29:- The Meeting
Chapter 30:- The Past (Part 1)
Update (Continuing??)
Chapter 31: The Past (Part 2)
Chapter 32:- The Past (Part 3)
Chapter 33:- Sean's Relief
Chapter 34:- Serena's True Power
Chapter 35:- Let the Games Begin
Chapter 36: Showcase Maze.
Chapter 37: Falling into Place
Chapter 38: The Tournament Begins
Chapter 39: Battling a Traitor

Chapter 19:- Battle at Santulane

1.2K 43 25
Af MrAuthorKun

Well we haven't had a battle in quite some time because of the back story and stuff, so here we go.
《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》

Its been 3 days since the meeting with Arceus took place. Ash has been training relentlessly and also helping Serena train. Mewtwo helps all of his Pokémon train too. They both talk everyday with Sean, Leaf and Diantha after training and keep tabs on what they are doing. Currently, both of them are standing outside the Santulane City Gym with Pikachu on Serena's shoulder
"Hmm, this place brings back great memories." Ash reminiscenced. Serena too got a smile on her face hearing that but was still quite nervous. Ash was quite quick to notice this.
"Honey what's wrong?" Ash asked calmly. Serena was surprised that Ash understood but didn't argue.
"I..I'm nervous." Serena said.
"Don't worry. You will do great, I know. Just remember our training, everything we learned on our journey and never give up till its over." "Pika Pikachu." Those words give a boost of confidence to Serena anywhere in the world. Hearing those words from Ash was just the cherry on the cake. She was pumped and dragged Ash inside the gym. "Hey slow down." Ash said while going in with her. The inside was no different than the previous time they were here. Many photos of various bug type pokemon were there inside the gym. Soon they reached the battefield. They saw the gym leader Viola making out with a dark tanned skin man with jewels in his hair.
"Isn't that Grant?" Ash whispered
"Yes. Never thought they would work." Serena replied
"What? How did you know?"
"Dense as always."
"Hey!!" Ash increased the tone disturbing the Gym leaders.

"Ummm sorry about that. " Viola said
"No please. Its alright. We both didn't mean to disturb you. Just our argument escalated." Ash/Greg replied calmly while Serena/Alice nodded.
"So are you here for a gym battle?" Grant asked.
"Yup."
"So which one of you would be battling?"
"We both would." They said in unison.
"Hmm, this is a problem. We have to go to the Kalos League headquarters for some work. Viola can have only one battle." Grant replied.
"Don't worry. I am here to challenge the veteran team." Ash/Greg replied. This shocked both Viola and Grant. It had been quite a while since anyone challenged her veteran team.
"So you're an elite trainer?" Viola asked and Ash simply nodded and showed his credentials.
"Well we can do two battles but still we could cut it close. Say are you two a couple?" Viola asked making the couple blush.
"Y..yeah." Serena blurted out.
"Well do you mind if we have a double battle then. But you would get only the badge of my gym, not Grant's gym."
"He is a gym leader too." Serena asked knowingly, to avoid suspicions.
"Yes. He is the Cyllage City gym leader. I will use my ace pokemon whereas Grant won't. So shall we battle?"
"Yup we're in."
The two couples took their positions on the opposite sides of the battlefield. Soon a referee came and announced. "This will be a double battle between Gym leader Viola and Grant vs" he paused turning towards Ash and Serena.
"Greg and Alice." They replied
"Vs Greg and Alice. Each trainer can use only one pokemon. When both pokemon on one side are unable to battle, the match would be over. Only the Bug badge would be provided. Now trainers please send out your Pokemon." As soon as the referee said this, all the trainers tossed their pokeballs.
"Tyrunt lets go."
"My ace Beedrill come on out."
"Lucario/Gardevoir I choose you."
All the pokemon came out and got ready for battle. Ash noticed a stone around Beedrill's neck indicating that it could mega evolve. He quickly touched his mega ring and activated it, as instructed by Sean.
"So your Lucario can Mega evolve too?" Viola asked.
"Nope. I don't a Lucarionite. In fact, none of my pokemon can Mega Evolve except one." Ash replied, whispering the last part.
'That is because you didn't bother to look for any mega stone mister.' Serena thought.
"Who is this pokemon Ashy?" Serena whispered.
"Charizard." Ash whispered back.
"Alright Battle begin." The referee yelled breaking them out of their trance.

(Battle scene)
Viola and Grant Bold
Ash and Serena Italics

Tyrunt use dragon tail on Lucario
Beedrill pin missle on Gardevoir

Both pokemon launched their attacks

Gardevoir take the dragon tail

Lucario bone rush to shield the pin missile.

Gardevoir simply stood before Lucario and let the dragon tail hit, doing no damage owing to the fairy typing. Beedrill quickly changed course of the pin missile but the time was enough for Lucario to take action. He quickly jumped in front of Gardevoir and used bone rush as a shield, deflecting all the missiles.

'That's strong. Its not easy to deflect pin missile that way.'

Tyrunt Earthquake
Beedrill Poison Jab on Gardevoir

The ground shook heavily as the earthquake was in effect. Lucario couldn't react in time and took the super effective hit while Gardevoir was too disturbed to dodge.

Lucario, Gardevoir are you alright?

Gardevoir wasn't used to battling so couldn't react very quickly. They had forgotten about the poison jab and just when Beedrill was about to hit Gardevoir, Lucario jumped in between.

Greg Lucario is hit

Don't worry Alice. He is a steel type too.

Although the attack didn't affect Lucario, Gardevoir felt guilty of not being able to be of any help. She felt saddened and was about to give up when Lucario told her. 'Don't give up till its over.'

Gardevoir was motivated and decided she had to win it, for Ash and Serena.

You're good but it's time to up the antae. Beedrill show them our bind and give a perfect shot.

Viola tapped the shutter of her camera.Blinding lights followed the action and the one stinger grew longer and two more were added. After the lights died down, there stood a Mega Beedrill. Ash quickly activated his mega ring as instructed by Sean.

Honey, Mega Beedrill has the ability adaptability. It powers up the moves of the same type. Put Gardevoir on defence and let me attack.

Alright Greg.

Lucario charge in

Tyrunt Draco Meteor.

'Oh shit' Ash Thought

Gardevoir use psychic on the meteors.

It was tough for Gardevoir to hold the psychic but she managed.

Now she is open. Beedrill full power bug buzz on Gardevoir.

Tyrunt Earthquake. Prevent Lucario from helping.

Viola and Grant thought they had trapped Ash and Serena. Both Pokemon would have panicked but sensing that their trainers were calm, they remained calm.

Lucario use aura sphere on the ground to neturalize the earthquake. Then use Bone Rush to fly.

Viola and Grant were shocked by this command. Lucario used aura sphere and neutralised the earthquake. He then created bone rush and threw them in the air, jumping from one to another.

Now add extreme speed.

Lucario was flying when Ash made this command. So the extreme speed combined with it turned into sort of an Aerial Ace, a very powerful one that is. Tyrunt was barely standing.

Meanwhile the Bug Buzz was approaching Gardevoir.

Gardevoir use the Meteors to defend.

Viola had assumed Serena was quite weak but the assumption turned wrong with this command.

Now throw some on Beedrill.

Some of the meteors hit Beedrill damaging its wings. However, Gardevoir was quite tired from this attack.

Beedrill come on, use venomshock on Gardevoir.

Tyrunt Crunch on Lucario.

Gardevoir Dazzling Gleam

Lucario Dragon Pulse on Beedrill

All the attacks hit their targets. Just before the crunch could hit Lucario, Gardevoir took the attack purposely, preventing Lucario from taking the hit. When the smoke cleared, only Lucario was standing. Lucario was shocked.

"Only Lucario is standing. That means the winners are Greg and Alice." The referee called out.

(Battle End)

All of them recalled their pokemon, while Grant and Viola walked towards Ash and Serena.
"That was one heck of a battle."
"Yes. Thanks a lot for such an amazing battle Greg and Alice."
"Our Pleasure." They replied.

"Here, this is the Bug Badge for you Alice. And here is the elite Bug Budge for you Greg." Viola said as an assistant brought out two badges.

"Ta da! I got my first badge." Serena exclaimed while Ash simply smiled.

"Congrats Honey!"

"Congrats to you too Greg."

"Anyways, we gotta close down the gym, we need to head to the Kalos League." Grant said.

"Why? What happened?" Serena asked curiously.

"Well haven't you heard?" Viola asked.

"No we have just come to the region." Ash lied.

"Well do you know Ash Ketchum?" Grant asked. Ash flinched while Serena held his hand and nodded.

"We are very grateful for his and his girlfriend Serena Yvonne's efforts to save Kalos and the world. Also what they represent is undying love. So, we Kalosians, have decided to honour them by making a statue of both of them outside the Pokemon League and Showcase joint headquarters of Kalos. They truly represent that Kalos indeed is the region of love."

Ash and Serena stood there in silence. They had no idea whatsoever how to respond to this. Pikachu poked Serena from behind, breaking her out of her trance.

"Well umm... thats a noble gesture." Serena blurted out.

"Yeah. But its nothing compared to those two noble souls. Anyways, we are getting late now. Thanks for a wonderful battle. Goodbye."
Viola and Grant left. Ash and Serena walked out of the gym and went on the way to Lumiose. Just as they left Santulane, Ash saw tears dropping down from Serena's face.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Ash asked cupping Serena's face.
"A..ashy, it's just... I feel so bad. All these people, they think so highly of us... and w..we.... We are roaming around all fine and..."
"Shhshh. Don't feel sad. Look at the bigger picture Honey. We need to do this. The world depends on it."
"I know. I just feel so bad-" she was cut off by Ash pressing his lips on top of hers. After some time, they both parted.
"Feeling good?" Ash asked flashing his signature toothy grin.
"Yes." Serena replied smiling.
"Good. Now keep that smile always. You are doing nothing wrong honey. We are in this together. We have to help those we can and save the world."
"I'm always with you Ashy. No matter what."
"Same here Honey. Same here."

Meanwhile on the outskirts of Vaniville Town

A boy with spiky mahogany hair, along with his partner Umbreon was standing and looking at the town.
"So this is Vaniville Town. It was a long way indeed. Quite like Pallet I must say."
"Umbreon" the pokemon agreed.
"Alright Umbreon, we need to find Grace Yvonne. Lets go." The boy said and went towards the town

After searching and asking around for 30 minutes, he found Grace's house.

"So this is it eh? No more hiding Ashy-boy." The boy said and knocked on the door. After a few minutes, Grace opened the door.

"Yes, how may I help you?" Grace asked smiling.
"You seem to be quite happy for someone whose daughter just died ma'am." The boy said smirking. Grace was taken aback but maintained her composure.
"W..what?.. I am trying to be myself for her." She replied.

"Quit the act Mrs Yvonne. I know she is alive and she is with Ash. Just tell me where those two are." The boy said confidently. Grace couldn't understand how did he know everything but then remembered something Ash had said.
'We both knew each other since we were in diapers. I could never trick him.'

"So you must be Gary Oak right?" Grace asked. Now it was Gary's turn to be confused.
"H..how..?"
"Don't bother those things. Come in." Grace said and invited Gary in. After they both settled on the sofa, Grace got some water and explained everything to Gary, Ash being Champion, the Betrayal, amnesia, Ash & Serena's confessions, their plans involving Team Rocket, Palermo and most importantly Sean and Leaf. It took a while for Gary to digest all of this. After 3 to 4 hours of talking(its 18 chapters duh) Gary understood everything. He was fuming with rage hearing about the Betrayal but Grace somehow calmed him down. The part about Sean and Diantha left him in shock, since he never heard anything about it from his Gramps.

"Wow. So much happened and that idiot didn't even tell me. I'm not forgiving him for this." Gary said.

"Don't Gary. Right now he needs your support. I don't know the details about the world ending thing since I couldn't understand much of it, but Ash needs all the help he can get." Grace told him.

"Alright fine." Gary grunted. "But where are those two?" He asked.

"I don't know. They said they were going to do the gyms. I think they would have gotten past the Santulane gym. My guess is they should be in Lumiose." Grace replied.

"Alright then. I'll be off. Thanks for the hospitality and kindness Mrs Yvonne."

"Please call me Grace. Also don't mention it."

"Alright then. Goodbye."

"Gary wait."

"What happened Grace?"

"They are in disguise, so even if you find them don't yell their names in public. For the world they are Greg Paris and Alice Gabena."

"Sure thing. Thanks for the information." He said and left towards Lumiose

'Just you wait Ashy-boy. I'm coming and I will be with you no matter what.'

《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》

Well guys just like in the anime... Gary Motherf***ing Oak is returning. Saty tuned.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

11.7K 264 14
Hi I'm Mari! This is my first amour fanfic so i hope its enjoyable! (This is during XYZ) Ash and his friends find a young boy with a Celebi. He claim...
109K 4K 80
A 10-year-old boy, with a goal to become a Pokemon Champion, sets out on a journey across the Kanto Region. A journey charged with friendships, fun...
37.6K 1.2K 37
FanFiction - Amourshipping A girl grown up living a lie. Innocent she didn't know any different. There's a guy who stood in the background until she...
14.7K 324 19
After Leaving everything back in Kalos, Ash worries about the decisions he had made that day. " I regret Everything" He always says to himself. Ash h...