𝕗ooπ•π•šπ•€π•™ LOVE

By DeepImagines

**Preview** Namji: come here kitten... Tomio: no...n..no its okay. i'll just nap in my room. i turned and beg... More

Introduction:
1
Character Identification Card: READ!
3
4
Character Identification Card: READ!
5
6
Character Description Card: READ!
7
8.
9
10
11
12
13.
14
15
Memes that describe ✨NAMJI✨
Memes that describe ✨Tomio✨
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Character Q&A:
25
Zodiac ~Preview~
High Voltage ~Preview~
Gamers Club ~Preview~
The keyanta Curse ~Preview~

2

1.4K 26 8
By DeepImagines

I woke up to the sun in my face. i scrunched up my face moving it to the side, however the sun followed. i groaned slightly. my ears twitched as the wind softly knocked against the window. stretching my tail up i rested it over my eyes blocking the sun. getting comfortable i started to fall into a peaceful bliss until my ears twitched. i could hear my dad's heavy footsteps.

"don't you do it old man"

i groaned out once i realized he was walking in the direction of my room. his scent was getting stronger as well.

soon he placed three knocks on my door before walking in.

i tried to pretend to be sleep.

Pops: nah nah, you wont fool me again mimi. i know your'e awake. I'm sure you heard me from a mile away. 

A smile formed on my face as i burst into laughter. 

Me: how'd you tell?

i asked sitting up removing my tail from my face. 

i sat at the edge of my bed in his well put together suit. presumable work attire.

Pops: well for one your my daughter... a father always knows.

i smirked cocking my face to the side squinting my eyes at him

Me: yeah right, just not the last 3 times huh?

He laughed leaning forward roughing up my hair a bit.

Pops: oh shhh. your my daughter i can  always tell... hybrid daughter at that. i'm sure your senses have gotten better with age. 

i nodded fiddling with my tail. He was correct. I'm what the world refers to as a hybrid. From what I'm told my mom was also a hybrid. But she passed away when i was very young so i don't remember much about her. My dad loves to tell me stories and he had many pictures up of her as well.

I was half human half feline, cheetah to be exact. i had nice chocolate skin with a thick soft cheetah tell. my eyes slightly slanted but not enough that it was noticeable. My dark brown eyes turning a golden crisp when the sun hits them. Let's not forget my little perky ears. 

I grew to love everything about myself. Although that was not always the case and like many young hybrids i questioned myself and my existence. Grew up hating myself i guess... i just wanted to feel normal. As i grew older i realized it was foolish to think that way.

Hybrids where never treated differently than regular humans. we were able to do everything they could and had the same opportunities... i guess... we just stood out. Of course every now and then we came into contact with a few ignorant people but ultimately life for a hybrid was no different than a regular human. 

i looked up as my dad stood up from my bed. 

Pops: oka sweets i just wanted to talk to you before i went to work.

i nodded sliding up out of my bed as well. i stood on my tip toes hugging him like i did everyday before he went to work.

he was much taller than me. although i'm tall myself.

Me: pops.... i've been wondering if maybe i could get-

before i could finish he pulled away shaking his head.

Pops: not now Tomio.. i've told you time and time again i'm just not ready okay?

i searched his eyes for answers but he was always the one person i couldn't read. my ears flattened on my face and i started down at my toes

Me: but if not now... when. Pops i'm 21 years old.

he patted my head chuckling slightly. 

Pops: soon... Tomio....soon. for now focus on your school work. don't you worry.

i nodded. after hugging me one last time he walked out my room leaving the door cracked. I heard the front door close and a faint click meaning he locked it behind him.

i huffed putting my face in my hands.

i know what your thinking..... 21 years old and still lives with her father and doesn't have a job.???

but i've tried so many times. i tried to get a job and move out at 19 but he shut that down quickly just as he shut down me getting a job when i had turned 18. 

he constantly told me that he wasn't ready for me to leave him yet. anytime i told how how i thought about applying somewhere he would but nothing short of disgusted. his face showed it all.

My mom died while at work... long story short. it was a hate crime. Like i said before not everyone was okay with the  idea of hybrids and there was occasionally crimes against us. I guess that time.... my mom just so happen to be the victim. 

and because of that very reason my father just wasn't too keen on letting me work or being out of his care anytime soon.  In a way i understood.... i guess he just needed more time.

standing back up i walked over to my bathroom. Our house wasn't the biggest but it was spacious and beautifully decorated. it was the perfect size for just the two of us with one extra guest room. 

My father was a realtor and made pretty good money. which was one of the reason why he wasn't worried about me working. Housing in California sold for a lot and his commission was just as good.

i just hated the thought of seeming like i'm a lazy person who munches off her dad. all my friends had jobs some of them had moved out as well. but i guess my time would come.

Walking into my bathroom i slid of my clothes and got into the shower. my ears twitching as the water hit them. it tickled a bit honestly.

~30mins later~

i was downstairs eating snacks and completing work for my classes, i was a student at FIDM and was aiming to become a stylist one day i wanted to work with celebs and maybe even create collab pieces with high end brands.

i bobbed my head to the beat of the music as "Mayday" by VICTON

played from my macs speakers. the song ended and another song by the group began to play. it was called "What i said"

i used my tail to push the chip back closer to me just as my phone rung causing me to jump and the chips to go flying all over the flow..

"FOR FUCKS SAKE"

i groaned annoyed... at my self. I didn't even realize my ringer was that high up

i paused my music reaching over grabbing my phone i answered it putting it on speaker before putting it back down on the table.

before i could say anything i heard a scream

"HEY BITCH LETS GO ON A LUNCH DATE"

it was no one other than my friend sarah... but we all called her susu. she too went to FIDM.

i chuckled.

Me: hey to you too Sarah.

Susu: yeah, yeah... anyway. Cam said to get your fat booty self up and ready for our date!!

i gasped looking down at my thighs in my shorts before trying to looking around to my butt.

Me: My butt isn't even big!

i heard an exaggerated sigh then what sounded like cams voice.... hmmm was the call a 3 way??

Cam: thats not even what i said mimi. You know how susu is

i giggled.

Susu: but what i'm hearing is your coming right?

i thought for a minute.

Me: well i don't see why not. I just finished my assignment. 

i closed my laptop standing up.

Cam: i finished it last night

Susu: i'll do it tonight.... Probably 

i scuffed laughing at her as i made my way upstairs to my room with my phone in my hand.

Me: you literally always procrastinate. then beg us for help

Susu: i've been doing good tho, the last 3 assignments i've gotten B's and i did them all by myself.

i could tell she was smiling brightly.

Cam: Mhm well, lets talk all about it at lunch. you too get ready i'll pick you both up in 30 minutes.

quick "byes" were exchanged then the call was ended.

i sat my phone on the bathroom counter looking at my reflection in the mirror. my medium sized curly fro needed to be revised a bit. i pulled out a makeup back and sat it on the sink, as well as some hair products. 

i wanted to put some makeup on today. and a cute matching outfit. every time we went out cam forced us to take pictures.... i've sort of gotten used to it. 

cam's fashion was flawless and fit his character very well. he was tall slim and slightly built.Did i mention he was also a hybrid? He was into guys and currently talking to a human boy whose name escapes my mind at the moment. they weren't officially dating, just in the talking phase.

Sarah.... well she was all over the place. so many guys wanted to be with her, and many chased after her attention. but honestly think she's oblivious to it all. she's all about living life and having fun.

i don't have much of a love life myself. i never really thought about it. Nor have i ever been close with many guys to catch feelings. snapping out of my thoughts i began to get ready. I'm sure they'll gossip and tell me all about what they have going on......

**hope you guys liked this quick chapter... just a lil introduction i guess.*** 

***i was also tired of seeing hybrid stories with them being treated basically like pets. it's not really a bad scenario. HOWEVER so many people use it.. so i wanted to use a different approach**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

822 27 11
(New) Jungkook and Taehyung stumbled upon a bewildered human-cat hybrid named Jimin, whose appearance resembled that of a child. Together, the trio e...
191K 2.2K 10
"I like your dress," JungYun commented, his eyes scanning my figure. Irritated by his gaze, I snapped back, "No one asked for your opinion. And pleas...
3.1K 110 31
Cinderella (& true happenings) inspired kaisoo ff Kyungsoo is a 19 year old student. After he had lost his mother to suicide and never known his fa...
218K 4.9K 61
bts ambw for my melanin stans <3 please enjoy this series of different stories that i have jotted down and published for the black stans who are eit...