Riverdale Imagines

By FicWaffle

There isn't enough of these, so I'm contributing. REQUESTS CLOSED *I do not own the characters of Riverdale... More

Intro
Mr. Jones- FP Jones (1)
Mr. Jones- FP Jones (2)
Need a Ride? - Fangs Fogarty
Summer Lovin'- Reggie Mantle
Good For You- Betty Cooper
She's Real- Reggie Mantle
Mr. Jones**- FP Jones (3)
Intimidating**- Cheryl Blossom
Benefits**- Reggie Mantle
The Him Before Her- Chuck Clayton
Sweet On You- Sweet Pea
Good For You**- Betty Cooper (2)
Coach Carter, Except Young and With Boobs- Sweet Pea
Roofies and Cherry Pie**- FP Jones
Choices- Jughead Jones
Choices- Jughead Jones (2)
Professional Affairs**- Cheryl Blossom
Professional Affairs- Cheryl Blossom (2)
Professional Affairs- The Book
The Him Before Her**- Chuck Clayton (2)
Little Vixen**- FP Jones

Fake It Till You Make It- Sweet Pea

1.3K 24 3
By FicWaffle

For Chanelypop

I hope I understood your request right, I'm more than willing to change it up if it's not what you were hoping for.

~

Sweet Pea was hopelessly, head over heels, undoubtedly in love with Y/N. She set his soul on fire in all the best ways. She was a hurricane of love and passion, and every look in his direction made him crave her more. "What are you staring at?" Y/N giggled. Sweet Pea shook himself out of his thoughts. Why would he get trapped in his thoughts of her when the real thing sat cross-legged on her bed right in front of him. He leaned back against her pillows, legs stretched out, one arm bent behind his head. Y/N was seated next to his long legs, a large sketch book in his lap. She was drawing out his next tattoo.

"You. You're so fucking beautiful, you know that?" A smirk graced his lips as her cheeks tinted a rosy pink. She rolled her eyes at her boyfriend.

"Shut up."

"I mean it."

"I know. But shut up."

"Am I distracting you?"

"You're always distracting me."

"You know what else is distracting?"

"Me sitting here in literally nothing but your T-shirt?" It was like she knew what he was thinking before he ever had the chance to voice it. It was her turn to smirk. Her lips curving in that sinful, very distracting, way as she focused on the skull and snake design she was penciling out. Sweet Pea sat up, kissing her cheek. Then her jaw, and before she knew it he was trailing sloppy, ticklish kisses down her neck. She squealed, trying to hide her neck and push him off at the same time. "Do you want this tattoo or do you just want me?"

"Can't I have both?" He mumbled into her skin. His large hand rubbing up and down her bare thigh.

"No." She giggled again, smacking his hand with her sketchbook. He groaned, leaning back against the pillows again.

"That was rude."

"I'm busy."

"We could be busy together."

"Sure." For a moment, Sweet Pea thought she had given in to his charm. "Make yourself busy and go get my tattoo kit out of my desk." Y/N burst in laughter when she saw the pout on his face.

"When are you coming back to Riverdale with me?" He asked his girlfriend, ignoring the needle rapidly poking into the skin of his calf.

"I only live twenty minutes away. Why do I have to come there?" She questioned, not looking up from her work on his leg.

"I want you to meet my friends."

"You haven't met my friends."

"You don't have any friends." The only noise in the room was the vibrating of her tattoo gun until they both erupted in laughter.

"Jackass."

"You love me."

"When did I say that?"

"You don't have to." He was grinning from ear to ear. The smile that graced his lips told him he was right. "I'm serious though. Fangs and Toni are dying to meet you."

"Hmm, okay."

"So you'll come back with me?"

"Sure. Maybe for a couple days, if that's what you really want. We could stay at your trailer."

"Sounds like a plan, Jan."

"Who's Jan?" The teasing tone in Y/N's voice made him chuckle.

"Shut up."

"No you."

Sweet Pea pointed different things out to his girlfriend as they rode his bike through town. The Whyte Wyrm, Pop's diner, Riverdale High and so on. He slowed as he pulled through the trailer park, stopping in front of his own. When he turned off his bike, he could already hear the voices inside. Fangs must've used his key. "You ready?" Sweet Pea helped her off the bike, pulling the helmet gently off her head. Y/N fixed her messy hair before smiling up at him.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Nope!" His laughter filled her ears as he led her inside. Fangs, Toni, and Joaquin sat on the floor around his small coffee table playing cards. "Hey guys, this is-"

"You must be Y/N!" Toni interrupted, hopping to her feet. "And Sweets was not lying when he talked about how hot you were." She added as she pulled Y/N in for a hug. Y/N blushed.

"Uh, thanks?" She giggled, hugging the other girl back.

"Why do you gotta call me out like that, Topaz?"

"Because it's funny, Sweet Pea. And I wasn't lying."

"You can stop hitting on her now."

"Afraid I'll steal her from you?"

"No." Sweet Pea grumbled and plopped himself on the floor opposite Fangs. The other two boys introduced themselves to Y/N as she sat next to him.

"Really though, he does talk about you a lot. We were wondering when we'd finally get to meet the infamous Y/N." Joaquin spoke up. She smirked at her boyfriend.

"So you talk about me, huh?" Sweet Pea rolled his eyes at her.

"I plead the fifth." He stated, picking up the deck of cards.

"Where'd you get those? They're sick." Fangs asked her. He was eyeing the tattoos that covered one of her forearms. Her half sleeve of sharks.

"Did them myself." Y/N told him with a smile.

"Seriously?" The three of his friends asked at the same time.

"Insane, right? She's so talented." Sweet Pea said with a grin. She playfully rolled her eyes at him.

"So is tattooing just a hobby?" Toni was already having fun getting to know the girl that made her friend so happy.

"No, actually. I'm an apprentice at a shop in Greendale. My dad owns it and his best friend is currently training me when I'm not at school." Y/N explained. The deeper she got into conversation with his friends, the more Sweet Pea found himself staring. He loved listening to her talk about the things that made her excited and happy. He loved her. Though, he hadn't made even the slightest attempt to say that out loud.

"Hey lover boy, you're staring." Fangs joked, shaking his shoulder. Everyone else laughed and Y/N gave him the cutest of grins. They spent the next few hours playing cards and getting to know the girl that had taken over Sweet Pea's life in the best of ways. Y/N's phone ringing stopped all conversation.

"Sorry, I gotta take this. It's my dad." She pecked Sweet Pea on the cheek and made her way outside.

"Oh my god, I love her!" Toni gushed. The other two boys agreed.

"Really?" Sweet Pea asked. "I'm so glad you guys like her."

"She's incredible. She's funny and sweet and drop dead gorgeous." The girl went on.

"Not to mention we can really see how happy she makes you, man." Fangs added. "I can't remember the last time I saw you smile this much, and I'm your best friend, I'd know." It made Sweet Pea even happier that they all liked her so much.

"You're in love with her, aren't you?" Joaquin finally spoke up. Sweet Pea avoided eye contact. He wasn't ready to say it aloud.

"Oh my god!" Toni whisper-screamed. Before anyone could say anything else, the front door opened again.

"Sorry about that guys." Y/N said as she entered.

"You're all good, girl." Assured Toni.

"As much as I love sitting around and playing cards-"

"You're hungry." Sweet Pea finished for her. She giggled.

"Yeah. Can we eat?"

"I could go for a burger." Fangs decided, getting on his feet. At Pop's, they piled themselves in a corner booth. Continuing to laugh and chat away like Y/N had known them for years. When another group of four entered the diner, Sweet Pea waved them over.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend Y/N. Y/N, these are some more of my friends." The group of four introduced themselves as Betty, Veronica, Jughead, and Archie. Apparently Archie and Veronica were also a couple. With everyone crowded into the booth, they resumed their conversations. Y/N was smiling and chatting away, answering any questions the new four had. Jughead and Betty seemed a bit standoffish toward her an hour into meeting her, but she brushed it off to the fact that they just didn't know her well enough yet.

Over the next few weeks, Y/N came back to Riverdale more and more. When she wasn't working or at school, she was with Sweet Pea. And they were both loving every second of it. When she wasn't in Riverdale, it really bothered Sweet Pea. He had been hearing rumors that she had been cheating on him back in Greendale. He did his best to trust her, but the more he heard about her and another guy, the more it crawled under his skin. "Stop it, Sweet Pea. I know what you're thinking about and you're going to drive yourself crazy." Toni stated. She refused to believe that the girl she had met would ever cheat on Sweet Pea.

"I can't help it. And it really doesn't make it any better than I can't figure out where these rumors are coming from in the first place." He sighed, pushing a hand through his dark locks. His phone chimed and broke his thoughts.

New Picture Message from: Unknown

Sweet Pea opened the message and immediately wanted to vomit. Y/N and Reggie at a table in a café, big smiles on both of their faces. He held his phone out to Toni. He could feel his whole body begin to heat up and even he himself couldn't tell whether he was going to cry or break something.

"I'm going to kill that mangy mutt." He growled, moving toward the door of his trailer. Toni grabbed his arm.

"Slow down. Talk to her first. Communication is important in a relationship, Sweets. If you go in there guns blazing, she'll think you don't trust her. So if she isn't cheating on you, she'll be hurt that you thought she was. Take a breath and collect yourself. Then go TALK to them both." Toni emphasized the word, giving him a stern look. He knew she was right. When Sweet Pea pulled up to the café, they were still at the same table like in the picture. He paused, watching them. Watching as Reggie took her hand. Watching as Y/N laughed at something he said, pulling her hand back. He was sick of watching. Sweet Pea stormed in, knocking Reggie right out of his chair and into the wall.

"Sweet Pea! What are you doing?" He ignored Y/N. All he could see was red. Sweet Pea picked up Reggie by the shirt and slammed him against the wall again before the other boy even had time to process what was happening. "Sweet Pea, stop!" He couldn't. He couldn't bring himself to stop.

"They paid me!" Reggie shouted as Sweet Pea rose his fist. He let go almost instantly.

"You all need to leave." The barista ordered.

"I'm so sorry, we're going right now." Y/N said sternly to the boys, leaving a generous tip on the table before pushing the other two out into the parking lot.

"Explain." Sweet Pea growled. Reggie sighed.

"Betty and Jughead. They both came to me at different times. Jughead is acting like he doesn't like Y/N because he wants her, so he offered me fifty bucks to make it look like she was cheating on you so you'd break up with her. Then Betty came to me. She's in love with Jughead, she saw how he looked at Y/N. She said if the two of you broke up then she'd stop coming to Riverdale and she'd be out of the picture. So she paid me fifty bucks to break the two of you up." Now Sweet Pea understood why Jughead kept voicing how much he didn't like Y/N for him. Because he wanted her.

"Sorry I attacked you."

"It's okay. You thought I was making moves on your girl, I get it. I would've done the same." Reggie apologized again before leaving.

"Y/N-"

"You thought I was cheating on you." Sweet Pea hated the hurt he saw tinged in her eyes. "I really can't have coffee with another male without you thinking I'm cheating, Sweet Pea?" He didn't know how to answer. The silence between them made Y/N want to cry.

"All I've been hearing back in Riverdale is these rumors that you've been cheating on me. I didn't believe them, but the more I heard them, the more self conscious I got. Then today I got a text from an unknown number, and it was a picture of you and Reggie here, and he was holding your hand-"

"Because he was talking to me about his parents fighting, just so you know. I was giving him sympathy." Y/N clarified, her words held anger behind them.

"I got scared, okay? I love you and I thought I was losing you. So I got scared and acted without thinking. I'm sorry. I'm really fucking sorry."

"I love you too."

"What?" Sweet Pea's heart felt like it stopped.

"You said you love me. I love you, too, Sweet Pea." Y/N was smirking now, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt for the most passionate kiss the two of them had ever shared.

"Woah."

"Shut up." She smiled and kissed him again. Her hand tangled itself in his hair. "So what are we going to do about your backstabbing friend?" Mischief shined in her eyes. It was Sweet Pea's turn to smirk.

"I've got an idea."

That weekend, Sweet Pea met at the Wyrm with his friends. Everyone was there. It was now or never. He shot Y/N a quick text before continuing his game of pool with Fangs. She entered the bar soon after. "Sweet Pea, can we talk?"

"Busy." He mumbled, taking a shot.

"It's important." He missed his next one.

"Will you quit distracting me? I said I'm busy." He snapped at her. All his friends couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"Don't blame me for your shit shots. We need to talk unless you want me to do this here." Y/N raised her voice, threatening.

"Do whatever the fuck you want."

"We're done." Tears spilled over the brim of her eyes as she spoke. "All you ever do is yell at me anymore and I don't deserve it. I deserve better."

"Good luck finding that." He growled, throwing his pool stick on the table before shoving past her, his shoulder hitting hers and knocking her off balance as he left. Y/N grabbed the back of the chair next to her to steady herself as she used to the back of her other hand to wipe the tears from her cheeks.

"Y/N.." Toni started. She didn't know what to say, none of them did. They never saw any of this coming.

"It's okay, Toni. I'm okay." Y/N assured her, sniffling. "I'm just gonna go get a milkshake or something. It was.." she swallowed hard. "It was really nice knowing you guys." She left solemnly. Everyone stood around the pool table in shock.

Y/N sat at a secluded table in Pop's nursing a chocolate milkshake. She was fiddling with the edge of her sleeve when Jughead sat down across from her. She smiled sadly at him. "Are you okay?" He asked hesitantly. She shrugged.

"Yeah. I mean, it's been a long time coming now, neither of us wanted to admit it, you know? He just got angrier and meaner, and my feelings just left. They left a long time ago. So yeah, I'm okay." Y/N smiled softly at him, reaching over and giving his hand a squeeze. "Thank you. For coming here and checking on me. It means a lot and I really appreciate it."

"Of course. He was pretty awful to you back at the bar, especially shoving you like that. I just had to make sure you were okay." He was holding her hand now, stroking her knuckles with his thumb. She looked away shyly, a blush on her cheeks.

"It's nice to know there's still good guys like you out there, Jughead." Her tone was flirty now. Jughead smiled. "Walk me to my car?"

"Yeah, of course." He was still holding her hand as he led her to her car.

"It's funny, isn't it?"

"What is?"

"You disliked me and voiced it every chance you got until Sweet Pea wasn't in the picture anymore." She took her hand out of his, standing in front of him with her arms crossed.

"I think it's pretty fucking funny." Jughead spun around only for Sweet Pea's fist to meet his face.

"What the fuck?!" He shouted at Sweet Pea.

"Oh boo hoo! You're lucky I'm not beating the absolute shit out of you. You aren't my friend. You're a lowlife, backstabbing son of a bitch. I can't believe you actually paid Reggie to try and break us up. What kind of friend are you? Sorry to tell you, you piece of shit, but Y/N is mine and that isn't going to change." Jughead looked between the two of them like a deer caught in headlights. "I mean, you actually think I'd treat her like that? Look at her. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. We faked the whole thing to get you here so I could tell you this: If you ever, EVER, try to come between me and my girl again, I will beat you until every bone in your body is in pieces and your face is unrecognizable. You are no friend of mine. You even so much as look at her wrong and your dead." Sweet Pea growled, shoving Jughead away from the two of them. Jughead left without another word.

"That was so hot." Y/N giggled. Sweet Pea shook his head with a laugh, grabbing her by her hips. "You wanna go back to the Wyrm?"

"No. I just want to take you home and be with you a while. Is that okay?" Y/N smiled. He sounded so vulnerable. She took him by his chin and gave him the most gentle of kisses.

"Of course that's okay. Now get out of your head, Sweet Pea. I'm yours. I'm not going anywhere. We'll throw hands with anyone who tries to get in our way ever again."

"I love you."

"I love you more. Now take me home and show me how much you really love me."

~

I hope this is what you wanted

3109 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 73 12
These are just Choni one shots . I Hope you guys enjoy. I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS THEY ARE ALL From the CW SHOW RIVERDALE
471K 9.3K 118
Cute one shots of our two favourite girls :)
4.7K 215 38
Just some sad one shots about one of our favourite couple!!🥰😍 🚨Taking requests!!🚨 Started:7th of february 2022 Finished: on going
255K 3.4K 37
I'll do Imagines and one-shots of every character of Riverdale.